• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:39
CEST 06:39
KST 13:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 87 Next
pRo9aMeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
595 Posts
July 09 2009 19:37 GMT
#141
Can there be a 2v2 section added to liquipedia? I searched but couldn't find anything. I know there are strategies unique to 2v2 games and it would be really helpful to the community.
In training...let's play, gg! d^..^b
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
July 29 2009 17:31 GMT
#142
Bumping this up to talk about 2v2!


What do you want from a 2v2 section? How would you like it formatted? Do you play 2v2 or know someone who plays 2v2? These are the things we would like to hear from you!

Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
August 02 2009 13:42 GMT
#143
Can (do) we have a kind of (sub)forum where we can leave any questions and check back on them later? I find the IRC generally too empty or people dont know answers. I'm not sure if this topic is the place to do it.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
August 03 2009 05:35 GMT
#144
I usually check this out pretty often so this is a good place to leave questions. Or you can PM a staff member (Me, ghostclaw, Aesop, Mikeymoo, Plexa)
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
August 07 2009 19:24 GMT
#145
Someone created a suggestions for content page on liquipedia. Copied and pasted the contents below but I wasn't sure what I should do with it so I left it there.


"On the Main Page, perhaps a section at the top should be included for those who are new to Starcraft in general. A link to the Strategy Overview and the Starcraft Beginner's Refrence could be included. Also, a page should be crated with a even more newbie-oriented feel. A description of (or link to a page describing) common starcraft slang could be included, as well as a general guide on how to get started playing starcraft (picking a race, learning hotkeys, understanding competitive play etc). Links to iCCUP, the TL strategy forums, and GOMtv could be included(on this or the how to practice page), as these are great places for people to improve their ability. As well, the how to pactice page could include download links to popular UMS micro training maps, such as vulture_nightmare and muta_micro. Finally, links to popular replay pack downloads could be included on the how to practice page, for obvious reasons.

On the main page and/or on the sidebar, the Strategy Overview should be bolded and/or made larger, as it is probably the most important page on the website."
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
flag
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States228 Posts
August 20 2009 13:28 GMT
#146
The search box should be higher up on the page so that you do not have to scroll down to use it (it is probably the most commonly used feature)

PS liquipedia rules.
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
August 26 2009 00:52 GMT
#147
I've noticed the page isn't rendering correctly in chrome. I believe this might be because of chrome though as the page looked normal before. This was taken in the latest build of chrome [4.0.202].Just a heads up.

[image loading]
starleague forever
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
August 28 2009 02:05 GMT
#148
I want to start doing pages for each indivual Starleague (aka the EVER2008 OSL, Avalon MSL, etc all have their own page). Is there a format for them yet? I can't find a page for any league yet so I assume they don't exist yet.

I think they should have things such tournament overview, big events of the tournaments (upsets/imba maps/player dominating the brackets etc), as well as a link to the R&S thread and most info from it. Maybe a top little box on the right that has some general info such as starting/ending date, tournament that preceded (aka Incruit OSL succeeded the EVER2008 OSL and was succeeded by the Batoo OSL, a lot like the wikipedia pages for presidents kinda), tournament winner, amount of games played, maps used, etc.

Is there already something for that that I haven't found or should I just learn how to make a page that looks like that (which might take a while :\ ) and start going for it myself?
Free Palestine
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
August 29 2009 04:46 GMT
#149
On August 26 2009 09:52 a176 wrote:
I've noticed the page isn't rendering correctly in chrome. I believe this might be because of chrome though as the page looked normal before. This was taken in the latest build of chrome [4.0.202].Just a heads up.

[image loading]


I've got it working on Mozilla and Safari so might be Chrome. Try zooming out.
YellowDeath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Ireland53 Posts
October 03 2009 20:37 GMT
#150
Can I please have permission to start some of the following pages? I am only C- but I think I could start them? Maybe not? What do you think?

An additional category, "Playing Random and Playing Against Random" in "Overall Strategies and Techniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

An additional category, "Island Strategies" in "Overall Strategies and Techniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

An additional category, "2v2" in "Overall Strategies and Tecniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

Sauron Zerg
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
October 04 2009 11:19 GMT
#151
I dont see why not!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
October 04 2009 20:24 GMT
#152
On August 28 2009 11:05 Ideas wrote:
I want to start doing pages for each indivual Starleague (aka the EVER2008 OSL, Avalon MSL, etc all have their own page). Is there a format for them yet? I can't find a page for any league yet so I assume they don't exist yet.

I think they should have things such tournament overview, big events of the tournaments (upsets/imba maps/player dominating the brackets etc), as well as a link to the R&S thread and most info from it. Maybe a top little box on the right that has some general info such as starting/ending date, tournament that preceded (aka Incruit OSL succeeded the EVER2008 OSL and was succeeded by the Batoo OSL, a lot like the wikipedia pages for presidents kinda), tournament winner, amount of games played, maps used, etc.

Is there already something for that that I haven't found or should I just learn how to make a page that looks like that (which might take a while :\ ) and start going for it myself?

RainmanMP (recently) and Mystlord (longer ago) have started working on it.

See: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Incruit_OSL http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Bacchus_OSL for example.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
October 04 2009 20:27 GMT
#153
On October 04 2009 05:37 YellowDeath wrote:
Can I please have permission to start some of the following pages? I am only C- but I think I could start them? Maybe not? What do you think?

An additional category, "Playing Random and Playing Against Random" in "Overall Strategies and Techniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

An additional category, "Island Strategies" in "Overall Strategies and Techniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

An additional category, "2v2" in "Overall Strategies and Tecniques" inside "Strategy Overall" Page?

Sauron Zerg

All of these additions sound valid and valuable. I can imagine having a seperate strategy overview page for 2on2. If you want to discuss details, send me a PM or log onto the quakenet IRC to the channel #liquipedia (Guide here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/How_to_Join_Teamliquid_on_IRC )
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
YellowDeath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Ireland53 Posts
October 04 2009 20:43 GMT
#154
If this is wrong, which it probably is, don't use it. Otherwise feel free to use it verbatim.

Playing Against Random on Standard Maps
(Playing Against The Fourth Race)
*This guide is written in the perspective of your opponent is practiced and knows what to do when playing against a player who has chosen random.
Playing random can make an opponent do a unfavorable build order. However, you will have to learn 10 match-ups, including Random Versus Random, to take advantage of this. Your enemy will likely be much better at mirror matches than you are. If you play random, the opponent's cheeze in not viable. Playing random will allow you to know what your opponent is likely doing, however, he won't know what you are doing until he scouts you. Playing random makes for unusual games. Playing versus a random player is a lot different than playing the standard way. This can seem like you are playing a fourth race. If you are random you can likely predict what your non-random enemy will do. You can plan accordingly to this. A player choosing random often results in players scouting earlier than normal.
Randomed Zerg Versus Zerg, Terran or Protoss
ºIf you randomed Zerg, you can do an early pool build against an unexpecting Terran who might fast expand.
ºIf you are playing against a Terran he will most likely turtle with tanks as he has a 2/3 chance of having a Protoss or Terran enemy. This means if you are Zerg you have an advantage here.
ºIn randomed Zerg versus Protoss, you might want to fast expand because an experienced Protoss will not fast expand incase he is fighting a Protoss. Also, the Protoss may be less likely to fast expand since cannons aren't an option. He may be facing a Terran player.
ºIf you randomed Zerg, you can do an early pool build against an unexpecting Protoss who might fast expand.
ºIn randomed Zerg versus Protoss, the Protoss player will likely make very early dragoons, because there is a 2/3's chance of a Terran or Protoss enemy, meaning zergling rush is more likely to suceed. Because of this, the Protoss player might opt to get only one gateway.
ºIn randomed Zerg versus Protoss, nine pool or fast expand are the best options. The Protoss player probably won't expand incase he is fighting a Protoss versus Protoss match-up.
ºIn randomed Zerg versus Protoss, the Protoss will make two gateways or 1 gate tech, so you may want to get a faster than normal gas. This is especially true if your opponent makes two gatways.
Randomed Terran Versus Zerg, Terran or Protoss
ºIn randomed Terran versus Zerg, Zerg has to make a somewhat early pool, to counter a possible enemy zerg, which you can exploit by fast expanding to gain an economic advantage.
ºIn randomed Terran versus Terran, the Terran player will most likely already do a mech build while walling-in.
ºIn randomed Terran versus Protoss, the Protoss player can't expand incase he is fighting a Protoss versus Protoss match. You can expand to gain the economic advantage.
ºIn randomed Terran versus Zerg, you should get an engineering bay instead of a factory.
Randomed Protoss Versus Zerg, Terran or Protoss
ºIn randomed Protoss versus Zerg, the Zerg will likely get an early spawning pool incase he is fighting a Zerg, which means you can exploit this by fast expanding.
ºIn randomed Protoss versus Terran, the Terran player will likely get fast gas, wall, or fast expand. This means you should not make many zealots.
ºIn randomed Protoss versus Protoss, you do not have much advantage because the Protoss will likely get dragoons anyway.
Protoss Versus Random
ºProtoss player should have one base, two gateways, with early dragoons -or- one gate tech. Regardless, you should have few zealots. Depending on the skill level of your opponent, you should decide what to do. If you think he will try to exploit fear of the unknown by attempting to get a macro advantage, than you should opt for one strategy over the other.
ºProtoss player will likely not cannon expo beacuse he might be facing a Terran. This means he might be less likely to fast expand as well.
ºProtoss player's 2 gate build order is risky incase he is fighting a Terran who walls.
ºProtoss player's 1 gate build order is risky incase he is fighting a Zerg who masses zerglings.
ºFast expansion is not an option because it would require cannoning, which would be dumb to do against a Terran, and fast expanding against a Protoss would cause you to lose. In Protoss versus Protoss matches players should never expo.
Terran Versus Random
ºThe Terran player should get gas because there is a 2/3's chance the enemy is Terran or Protoss.
Terran is perhaps at the biggest disadvantage here because he defends differently against all races. If he makes two barracks, he can be at a disadvantage against a Protoss or Terran player. If he makes an early factory, he can be at a disadvantage against a Zerg player. The best and safest option is for Terran to go for a mech build here.
ºAlso, the player will likely wan't to do some sort of factory supported expansion because the Terran player can fall behind macro wise.
Zerg Versus Random
ºYou have to get a somewhat early pool incase your enemy is a Zerg player.
ºThe early pool can help against a potential Terran or Protoss enemy who may fast expand.
ºStandard 12 drone fast expansion is risky.
Random Versus Random
ºIf you randomed Protoss, you should either get two gateways fast dragoons or do a one gate tech.
ºIf you randomed Terran, you should get fast gas and do a mech build or factory expo.
ºIf you randomed Zerg, you should do a somewhat early spawning pool incase you are figting a Zerg.
Why can't Protoss fast expand when facing random?
First, he might be facing another Protoss player. Second, he can't forge first incase he is fighting a Terran player.
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
October 04 2009 22:20 GMT
#155
Please try adding it yourself, you can surely do it!
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
October 07 2009 20:20 GMT
#156
On October 05 2009 05:24 Aesop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2009 11:05 Ideas wrote:
I want to start doing pages for each indivual Starleague (aka the EVER2008 OSL, Avalon MSL, etc all have their own page). Is there a format for them yet? I can't find a page for any league yet so I assume they don't exist yet.

I think they should have things such tournament overview, big events of the tournaments (upsets/imba maps/player dominating the brackets etc), as well as a link to the R&S thread and most info from it. Maybe a top little box on the right that has some general info such as starting/ending date, tournament that preceded (aka Incruit OSL succeeded the EVER2008 OSL and was succeeded by the Batoo OSL, a lot like the wikipedia pages for presidents kinda), tournament winner, amount of games played, maps used, etc.

Is there already something for that that I haven't found or should I just learn how to make a page that looks like that (which might take a while :\ ) and start going for it myself?

RainmanMP (recently) and Mystlord (longer ago) have started working on it.

See: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Incruit_OSL http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Bacchus_OSL for example.



Do you think we could add in a part to the box on the right a section that would say something like "Preceded by: *insert league*" and "Succeeded by: *insert league*" ?
Free Palestine
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-07 21:59:12
October 07 2009 21:58 GMT
#157
On October 08 2009 05:20 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2009 05:24 Aesop wrote:
On August 28 2009 11:05 Ideas wrote:
I want to start doing pages for each indivual Starleague (aka the EVER2008 OSL, Avalon MSL, etc all have their own page). Is there a format for them yet? I can't find a page for any league yet so I assume they don't exist yet.

I think they should have things such tournament overview, big events of the tournaments (upsets/imba maps/player dominating the brackets etc), as well as a link to the R&S thread and most info from it. Maybe a top little box on the right that has some general info such as starting/ending date, tournament that preceded (aka Incruit OSL succeeded the EVER2008 OSL and was succeeded by the Batoo OSL, a lot like the wikipedia pages for presidents kinda), tournament winner, amount of games played, maps used, etc.

Is there already something for that that I haven't found or should I just learn how to make a page that looks like that (which might take a while :\ ) and start going for it myself?

RainmanMP (recently) and Mystlord (longer ago) have started working on it.

See: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Incruit_OSL http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2008_Bacchus_OSL for example.



Do you think we could add in a part to the box on the right a section that would say something like "Preceded by: *insert league*" and "Succeeded by: *insert league*" ?

Most certainly, though I dont know how to do it myself . Talk to people in #liquipedia, someone will know.

btw, we have R&S for 2009 EVER OSL up and running! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2009_EVER_OSL
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
beatifulzerg
Profile Joined October 2009
Romania6 Posts
October 10 2009 20:24 GMT
#158
Hi i want to put a stream onto your nice site ... can someone help me?:D
loL
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
October 18 2009 18:35 GMT
#159
On October 11 2009 05:24 beatifulzerg wrote:
Hi i want to put a stream onto your nice site ... can someone help me?:D


Sorry I did not see this sooner.

Streams go on the TL side not the wiki side
julealgon
Profile Joined December 2008
Brazil120 Posts
October 24 2009 01:59 GMT
#160
I read some of the liquipedia for the first time today, and I must say it is quite awesome, congratulations for all those who helped in making it this complete.

I was looking at the TvP build order section and wondered if it would be possible for you guys to include more bio/biomech TvP builds in there, like the one used by UpMagic against NalRa (and another person I don't remember on an icy 2 player map), which involves a very fast eBay with +1 armor and the academy with marine range to fend of dragoons.

Also, if there are any builds out there involving ghosts it would be awesome to see them (I thought Deep Six was about ghosts with nukes/lockdowns later on, but I think I was wrong).

Cheers.
Here is hoping God implements save/load in the next version of life
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21043
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 51
Noble 5
Icarus 4
League of Legends
JimRising 834
Other Games
summit1g13318
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Lourlo1273
• Rush565
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 21m
Replay Cast
18h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.