• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 190

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 345 Next
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 28 2018 13:05 GMT
#3781
On August 28 2018 21:54 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Seeker, I don't want to know if you personally think it is rude or disrespectful to criticise a recently deceased. Your personal thoughts on that is irrelevant to what I want to know. What I want to know is, would I had been free to criticise McCain during your so called two day grace period (which wasn't made clear anyways), Yes or No?

I did not specify a grace period in my original post and that was my mistake. And yes, you would have been free to criticize McCain because my word is not law. And if I did mod action you, it most likely would have been overturned and erased from your mod history depending on the severity.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28903 Posts
August 28 2018 13:06 GMT
#3782
On August 28 2018 21:28 LegalLord wrote:


Show nested quote +
On August 28 2018 17:58 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I don't have problems with people posting critical stuff about McCain. There were other people that posted critical stuff about McCain. Grumbels and A_flayer (on a new account he created to circumvent a ban) were the only ones moderated. It's a question of how you phrase the critique.

Ciaus_Dronu's post, which is highly critical, was in no way actionable, at all, and nobody called for it.

Is it possible to find some hypocrisy in the 'try to be civil right after somebody died' line of thinking? Obviously, because there are people almost nobody would extend this line of thinking to. Is 'should there be a period of grace' a worthwhile topic of discussion? Again, absolutely. I don't mind the discussion. But I think some people are kinda making mountains out of a molehill here.

I'm just going to ask this very directly, because there is a difference that matters: are you posting this officially, in the capacity of a moderator, or unofficially as a pure personal opinion? The nature of participation of certain members of the moderation in the discussion often makes this unclear and I'd like clarification here.


It's not an official statement on behalf of the moderation team. We have not had internal discussions about this topic (grace period for deceased people) - I don't think it's that significant of a topic, nor do I perceive any big, significant difference in how the different moderators approach it. I've had a lot of spare time the last couple days and spent a little bit of it making rather verbose posts (I like writing!), so my thoughts have been more fleshed out on the matter, but I don't think me, seeker or micronesia really feel differently about this in a really meaningful manner, even if it's possible to dissect our posts in a way that makes it seem that way.
Moderator
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24372 Posts
August 28 2018 13:11 GMT
#3783
Sounds a bit Russian Roulettey but I appreciate both of your responses regarding that issue. Since I'm not posting in the thread I can't speak to whether that will satisfy some other posters though.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 28 2018 14:10 GMT
#3784
--- Nuked ---
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-28 15:00:53
August 28 2018 14:53 GMT
#3785
On August 28 2018 22:05 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2018 21:54 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Seeker, I don't want to know if you personally think it is rude or disrespectful to criticise a recently deceased. Your personal thoughts on that is irrelevant to what I want to know. What I want to know is, would I had been free to criticise McCain during your so called two day grace period (which wasn't made clear anyways), Yes or No?

I did not specify a grace period in my original post and that was my mistake. And yes, you would have been free to criticize McCain because my word is not law. And if I did mod action you, it most likely would have been overturned and erased from your mod history depending on the severity.

Thank you. You made that clear now, but your previous statement combined with your insistence that you did not need to clarify yourself made it unclear. As it is, it is too late now, for the time has passed.

On August 28 2018 22:06 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2018 21:28 LegalLord wrote:


On August 28 2018 17:58 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I don't have problems with people posting critical stuff about McCain. There were other people that posted critical stuff about McCain. Grumbels and A_flayer (on a new account he created to circumvent a ban) were the only ones moderated. It's a question of how you phrase the critique.

Ciaus_Dronu's post, which is highly critical, was in no way actionable, at all, and nobody called for it.

Is it possible to find some hypocrisy in the 'try to be civil right after somebody died' line of thinking? Obviously, because there are people almost nobody would extend this line of thinking to. Is 'should there be a period of grace' a worthwhile topic of discussion? Again, absolutely. I don't mind the discussion. But I think some people are kinda making mountains out of a molehill here.

I'm just going to ask this very directly, because there is a difference that matters: are you posting this officially, in the capacity of a moderator, or unofficially as a pure personal opinion? The nature of participation of certain members of the moderation in the discussion often makes this unclear and I'd like clarification here.


It's not an official statement on behalf of the moderation team. We have not had internal discussions about this topic (grace period for deceased people) - I don't think it's that significant of a topic, nor do I perceive any big, significant difference in how the different moderators approach it. I've had a lot of spare time the last couple days and spent a little bit of it making rather verbose posts (I like writing!), so my thoughts have been more fleshed out on the matter, but I don't think me, seeker or micronesia really feel differently about this in a really meaningful manner, even if it's possible to dissect our posts in a way that makes it seem that way.

Perhaps in the future, moderators who wish to engage in discussion in the thread itself should refrain from expressing opinions in the manner as if it is an official policy.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 28 2018 21:43 GMT
#3786
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28903 Posts
August 29 2018 04:56 GMT
#3787
or you could assume that unless I state otherwise (I have done so several times in the past), there's no significant deviation from what I write and what is policy (as what is the case now).
Moderator
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 06:30:51
August 29 2018 06:29 GMT
#3788
On August 29 2018 13:56 Liquid`Drone wrote:
or you could assume that unless I state otherwise (I have done so several times in the past), there's no significant deviation from what I write and what is policy (as what is the case now).

The inconsistency between individuals on the moderation staff, and the USPOL-unique nature of there being a very poorly defined separation between personal and official opinion, kind of does support a need for specificity.

When moderator X actions post A and moderator Y says something that essentially boils down to “I don’t really see any problems with posts that say A” then we have a problem of consistency that makes all these “just follow vague guidelines and don’t sweat the small differences” statements pretty tone-deaf. And this happens a lot.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 29 2018 13:30 GMT
#3789
--- Nuked ---
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 14:28:11
August 29 2018 13:36 GMT
#3790
to be fair, hardly anyone uses the thread anymore, relatively. the volume has declined significantly. i think it was GH? that said it most perfectly imo. negative peace.

i think a mix of the new normal would be better. the tone of the thread has increased dramatically. the strict enforcement against ad hominem is a huge plus.

everything else, however, i think serves only to chill the discussion to death. i don’t envy anyone moderating the thread though, so i’m sure the lack of any posting at all is preferable to sifting through dozens of pages of petty grievance. the mccain bullshit being a prime example. a ‘problem’ that literally can only exist for two or three days(which has since passed, and yet the quibbling goes on,) requiring such pedantry? who would want to deal with that. and to call it a problem even, when the only ‘warning’ put out was in respone to a post clearly aimed at provoking rather than enlightening? tiresome.

the idea that some of us must have an exhaustive rule set with strict interpretative leeway in order to post in a thread reflects very poorly on the posters imo. and that’s been a recurring theme in this thread for quite some time.

there were as many posts in this thread on this one topic than than there were posts in the actual thread over the same period on all topics. which hopefully speaks to both it’s inanity and the current state of the main thread.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 29 2018 14:02 GMT
#3791
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24372 Posts
August 29 2018 14:27 GMT
#3792
On August 29 2018 22:36 brian wrote:
to be fair, hardly anyone uses the thread anymore, relatively. the volume has declined significantly. i think it was GH? that said it most perfectly imo. negative peace.

i think a mix of the new normal would be better. the tone of the thread has increased dramatically. the strict enforcement against ad hominem is a huge plus.

everything else, however, i think serves only to chill the discussion to death. i don’t envy anyone moderating the thread though, so i’m sure the lack of any posting at all is preferable to sifting through dozens of pages of petty grievance. the mccain bullshit being a prime example. a ‘problem’ that literally can only exist for two or three days(which has since passed, and yet the quibbling goes on,) requiring such pedantry? who would want to deal with that. and to call it a problem even, when the only ‘warning’ put out was in respone to a post clearly aimed at provoking rather than enlightening? tiresome.

the idea that some of us must have an exhaustive rule set with strict interpretative leeway in order to post in a thread reflects very poorly on the posters imo. and that’s been a recurring theme in this thread for quite some time.


I would agree (and said not many posts ago) that indeed I think TL has chosen a moderation policy of negative peace. Frankly, I accept that, most of the argument (from me anyway) is about TL trying to simultaneously maintain that it's actually a very methodical, fair and rule based moderation policy and a somewhat haphazard, fungible, subject to interpretation and so on depending on what is most convenient (I could put together a compilation but I feel like we're past that anyway).

Even that I wouldn't be too bothered by, but the reason I bothered to write the recent posts I did is sorta 2 parted.

1. I actually care about discussion and dialogue, considered myself a part of a community (even if reluctantly allowed by some), and think that my personal benefits from the thread are only a part of why I participated in the first place. I've had people send me messages (some that I've never seen/don't remember them partaking in discussions I'm a part of) ask questions, and offer help. That has significance to me and I think it benefits the community. I didn't want that to end because we couldn't come to agreeable terms.

2. Is the more petty part. I don't appreciate all that being portrayed as childish or arguing for the sake of arguing. So what a lot of people are noticing is me trying to draw some attention to examples outside of myself.

That being said, I'm actually still thread banned, but that's mostly because with the resolution agreed upon, that made the most sense.

Anyway, I do get some enjoyment out of reading the thread without posting. It's a bit frustrating at times, not as informative as I once remember it (maybe nostalgia/something else?), and once serm, intro, and neb finally completely give up on it, reflective of a very narrow band of the political spectrum. At that point I imagine I won't follow it much, if at all.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 14:48:56
August 29 2018 14:33 GMT
#3793
never mind i’m just projecting. i do understand your motivations moreso than any others for sure though. hope you’re unbanned soon.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24372 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 15:03:37
August 29 2018 14:49 GMT
#3794
On August 29 2018 23:33 brian wrote:
never mind i’m just projecting. i do understand your motivations moreso than any others for sure though. hope you’re unbanned soon.+ Show Spoiler +
i understand your motivation more than any others, for certain. and i don’t intend to prescribe onto you the entire notion of childish posting. but at some point the conversation necessarily becomes childish when we need to discuss specifically which word in seekers explanation of a non issue is the most offensive, whether you intend it to or not.

please understand that you’re the most active poster on these subjects typically. so while you’re always part of ‘the posters’ in my own opinions, i absolutely do not hold you accountable in my opinions. and miss you dearly in the main thread.


I don't really even have a problem with some of my actions/posts being labeled as childish sometimes it's accurate (I get the thrust of your comment wasn't directed at me), it's pretty much just everything else I've explained previously and then it's basically that it's used as a cop out for dealing with it.

I'm not even mad about it anymore, I'm just disappointed that we couldn't work it out differently. We were able to work something out that I hope will work better for everyone so that certainly helps.

It feels like comments like these (not yours specifically) are set-ups to trash talk a position while simultaneously making any attempt for someone to defend themselves self-indicting and are absolutely devastating to productive discussion, but do utilize/draw attention to a very real issue of unsubstantiated bickering. I had considered using my original 1-month ban just cataloging/preparing comprehensive examples and explanations and so on but decided against it for several reasons.

I'll just say I presented several examples/alternatives prior and it was unsuccessful so I thought it only sensible to try something different and so far I feel like it's mostly working.

Getting this part out was the last little bit of housekeeping I think should be needed on my part. I suppose if people have more questions they can just PM me as to not result in further disrupting of the posting rate.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 14:53:04
August 29 2018 14:52 GMT
#3795
I’m 100% with you on all that, and specifically ‘comments like yours are just set-ups,’ and fully agree. it’s part of why i should have just not posted that follow up at all, because it has certainly become that, without it having been my intention. i’ve just got a talent..
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 29 2018 15:25 GMT
#3796
--- Nuked ---
Mercy13
Profile Joined January 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-29 15:29:43
August 29 2018 15:26 GMT
#3797
Edit: deleted. Wrong thread.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 16:14:35
August 30 2018 16:09 GMT
#3798
On August 29 2018 23:27 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2018 22:36 brian wrote:
to be fair, hardly anyone uses the thread anymore, relatively. the volume has declined significantly. i think it was GH? that said it most perfectly imo. negative peace.

i think a mix of the new normal would be better. the tone of the thread has increased dramatically. the strict enforcement against ad hominem is a huge plus.

everything else, however, i think serves only to chill the discussion to death. i don’t envy anyone moderating the thread though, so i’m sure the lack of any posting at all is preferable to sifting through dozens of pages of petty grievance. the mccain bullshit being a prime example. a ‘problem’ that literally can only exist for two or three days(which has since passed, and yet the quibbling goes on,) requiring such pedantry? who would want to deal with that. and to call it a problem even, when the only ‘warning’ put out was in respone to a post clearly aimed at provoking rather than enlightening? tiresome.

the idea that some of us must have an exhaustive rule set with strict interpretative leeway in order to post in a thread reflects very poorly on the posters imo. and that’s been a recurring theme in this thread for quite some time.


I would agree (and said not many posts ago) that indeed I think TL has chosen a moderation policy of negative peace. Frankly, I accept that, most of the argument (from me anyway) is about TL trying to simultaneously maintain that it's actually a very methodical, fair and rule based moderation policy and a somewhat haphazard, fungible, subject to interpretation and so on depending on what is most convenient (I could put together a compilation but I feel like we're past that anyway).

Even that I wouldn't be too bothered by, but the reason I bothered to write the recent posts I did is sorta 2 parted.

1. I actually care about discussion and dialogue, considered myself a part of a community (even if reluctantly allowed by some), and think that my personal benefits from the thread are only a part of why I participated in the first place. I've had people send me messages (some that I've never seen/don't remember them partaking in discussions I'm a part of) ask questions, and offer help. That has significance to me and I think it benefits the community. I didn't want that to end because we couldn't come to agreeable terms.

2. Is the more petty part. I don't appreciate all that being portrayed as childish or arguing for the sake of arguing. So what a lot of people are noticing is me trying to draw some attention to examples outside of myself.

That being said, I'm actually still thread banned, but that's mostly because with the resolution agreed upon, that made the most sense.

Anyway, I do get some enjoyment out of reading the thread without posting. It's a bit frustrating at times, not as informative as I once remember it (maybe nostalgia/something else?), and once serm, intro, and neb finally completely give up on it, reflective of a very narrow band of the political spectrum. At that point I imagine I won't follow it much, if at all.

The spectrum goes from Danglar who is at the right of the far right to Drone who is a norwegian leftist and probably outside the bottom left corner of the political compass with euro liberal centre right winger à la Kwark or leftists such as myself somewhere in the middle.

The thread has less insane bickering and people shouting the same one thing over and over and over again, and is simply less toxic than before. I’m not missing it.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
August 30 2018 16:29 GMT
#3799
The thread has been on a steady improvement. Whether it is because some people are refraining/banned from posting there in frequency, could entirely be coincidental.

It probably isn't a coincidence though that the ones which are frequently expressing their displeasure with moderation have been banned sometime or another there.
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
August 30 2018 16:37 GMT
#3800
Trump was elected in 2016, we're in 2018 and the next elections are in 2020. I think it's the main reason why the thread appears more peaceful. It's in the eye of the storm.
You're now breathing manually
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub102
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub102
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4083
Grubby2876
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.