• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 23 2012 07:34 GMT
#65
Got room for another?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 08:04:26
January 23 2012 08:04 GMT
#67
:D thanks iGrok. I'm so \in. This looks very cool.

Just as a pre-emptive meta note, I'm deliberately going to work on not spamming this game. I'm still going to be highly active, but having 30 pages of filter in a 150 page game with 18 players is not gonna happen this time around. I consider this important to improving my game. So if someone's like "Blazinghand isn't spamming, he must be scum" I want you to bear in mind that I'm not spamming either way this game.

*everyone breathes a sigh of relief*
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 23 2012 08:19 GMT
#69
Yeah I kinda realized it's annoying and prevents people from reading my filter and trusting me (correctly or incorrectly ), so if I want to improve as a player that's a big priority for me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 23 2012 19:21 GMT
#72
On January 24 2012 04:07 sandroba wrote:
Hey BH stop spamming about how you won't be spamming =P


i would respond to this but that would be spamming-- OH NO WAIT, WHAT HAVE I DONE?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 01:22 GMT
#121
/confirm

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#122
Is this majority lynch or extended majority lynch or what? I seem to be unable to find out what our voting system is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 04:08 GMT
#139
On January 26 2012 12:46 Navillus wrote:
I agree with Radfield though I wish you hadn't mentioned the possibility of the inception agent seeing their messages, I agree that they probably would realize that but now they know for sure, and usually I say assume mafia is playing optimally but this is different because any noob scums aren't in communication to vet scums and so might have slipped up. Obviously we can't not talk about what mafia is likely to do at all though so basically I'm saying just be very careful with what you post about what we might have/do and they might have/do, and people who post a lot about that are very suspicious as that would be an easy way to transfer info.


What are you kidding me? This game is somewhat similar to Resistance I insofar as that the mafia have limited/no way of communicating with each other, and as town we have to take great care when discussing what the mafia may do lest we accidentally inform them of some sort of strat they haven't though of. Obviously there's a possibility of inception agent seeing their messages. If some scum player is somehow so unimaginably bad that he didn't realize this, I'd be honestly shocked and appalled at his inordinately poor observation skills.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 04:24 GMT
#148
On January 26 2012 13:15 redFF wrote:
I see no voting thread so I assume we vote in here

##Vote Radfield

I don't like first post walls that take up lots of space while managing to say very little.


On January 26 2012 13:22 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 10:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Depending on power roles, I'd say there are about 4-5 mafia? Leaning 5 and town having some blues.

Pointless post.

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 13:05 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:57 Radfield wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:22 Radfield wrote:
/confirm

On January 26 2012 10:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Depending on power roles, I'd say there are about 4-5 mafia? Leaning 5 and town having some blues.



First things first, please do not do this. Consider: Mafia do not know who their partners are. Therefore, high up on the priority list of the mafia is figuring out who the other members are. We need to not let this happen easily. The mafia have access to several pieces of information we do not, most specifically the number of mafia in the game. Players popping out and saying they think there are X amount of mafia are immediately getting a note in my scum book. Why? It's one way for a mafia player to indicate he is mafia to the rest of the crew, without raising suspicion. Makes sense? So no speculation on mafia numbers please, at least not right now.

Second, mafia have very limited forms of communication this game, and from the looks of the Inception agent role, we can assume that town has some way to view their messages. This means mafia have to be extremely careful with what they write, so blatant things like lets kill X tomorrow are probably out. So mafia need a means to try to indicate to their brethren who should be getting hit. Imagine I am scum, I want to make sure that my buddies don't accidently send in hits on players I think are scummy, I want them to send in the hits on people I think seem like sure town. So what am I going to do? I'm going to repeatedly hammer it home in thread that I think Player Z is sure town. If there is general consensus among the group that player Z is town, he is a great target for mafia to lump in on.

We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'.

Benefits: Stops mafia from finding clear night-kill targets, and increases the chance of them shooting themselves.

Cons: Possibly leaves us low on town leaders. Certain players may spend too much time going after obvious townies.

Likewise, we should not be making medic lists. If you think a particular player should receive protection, that's probably cool, but no listing 3 or 4 people. In this game, that's just giving mafia a clear list of targets to shoot at, which is exactly what they need(a list). Medics in this scenario should be protecting whomever is most likely to die anyways, as there is no WIFOMing your medic protect around.

Third, and this is straight out of resistance mafia, no talking about mafia strats. We simply do not talk about optimal mafia moves, or likely moves, as that is simply a way for mafia to galvanize their actions together. In a game with minimal mafia interaction, we need to ensure that they cannot use the thread to disseminate information

So this game we talk about townie strats and townie moves, not mafia ones. On the flip side we do not call people likely town or town, we call them not scum or varying degrees of scum. Thoughts? Agreement or Disagreement?

Nice post. Wtf is that booger doing in the middle of it?


Not sure I follow. The idea is that you shouldn't be calling anyone town or probably town. You should either call them scummy(or some degree of scummy) or 'Not Scum'. ie: Don't reveal the degree to which you think someone is town, as that is a way for mafia to communicate, and a way for mafia to galvanize their hits onto townies.

Or were you asking something else?

Alright let's do it this way. I'm not going to say this is stupid. I'm going to say it's very smart, kinda smart, smart, or not smart at all. Dude this is fucking stupid.

This is some serious town posting yo.

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 12:46 Navillus wrote:
I agree with Radfield though I wish you hadn't mentioned the possibility of the inception agent seeing their messages, I agree that they probably would realize that but now they know for sure, and usually I say assume mafia is playing optimally but this is different because any noob scums aren't in communication to vet scums and so might have slipped up. Obviously we can't not talk about what mafia is likely to do at all though so basically I'm saying just be very careful with what you post about what we might have/do and they might have/do, and people who post a lot about that are very suspicious as that would be an easy way to transfer info.

So stop talking about it then. So far you have one post and it's talking about the one thing you're telling us not to talk about. This post just looks so fake with the whole "don't tell them about something that's in the op come on man we don't want to help out the scum look at me im really town blahblahblah"
In fact ##Vote Navillus


not scum is 7 letters and a space
town is 4 letters
therefore i will just be saying town.

jackal is town



._.


._______.


._______________________________.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306315
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 04:25 GMT
#149
On January 26 2012 13:23 bumatlarge wrote:
I think redff is not being conducive to a pro-town atmosphere. At best he smell's like a cell agent

##Vote redFF


guys there is a voting thread in case my hilarious smileys or the OP hasn't made clear

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306315
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 04:42 GMT
#156
On January 26 2012 13:27 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 13:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 26 2012 13:23 bumatlarge wrote:
I think redff is not being conducive to a pro-town atmosphere. At best he smell's like a cell agent

##Vote redFF


guys there is a voting thread in case my hilarious smileys or the OP hasn't made clear

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306315

Nobody cares you made your point.

What do you think of radfield's "plan"?


I think his plan is either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, or not scum, but I won't mention how town it is or isn't.

Seriously though I see no reason why a town player would distinguish "how town" players are. If you want to say "this guy is scummy / scum / not scum" go ahead and say it. If you want to say "I think this guy is more town than that guy", you're helping scum.

Why are you helping scum? Well, if you're right, you're painting a target on a guy's head and helping the mafia coordinate their kills.

Think about it this way. Imagine you're a scum player at the end of D1, and you're trying to figure out who you want to vote to shoot. Your chief goal is to not shoot other scum. So you're gonna start looking for "ok who is definitely town, who do my fellow scummates think is town?" You can't talk with your scummates, so you look for possible crumbs / indicators from your allies as to who is the townest town who's not scum, and you shoot him.

A secondary goal for town, in addition to hunting scum, is preventing them from coordinating their kills and hopefully getting them to trip over each other. Radfield understands this, as should Jackal, who played in Resistance, another game without a mafia QT.

I agree with these tenets of Rad's plan for the reasons I have outlined here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 04:53 GMT
#161
They disagree with the step where redFF is scum and wants us to lose

##Vote: RedFF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 05:08 GMT
#169
On January 26 2012 14:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's the difference between calling someone town or not scum? Why call someone either, unless there's a compelling reason to do so? I don't get it. I can see you don't want scum to know that someone's considered town by everyone, but why bother even calling people town or not scum in the first place?

In my opinion, don't call people town/not scum, unless they're getting lynched or something. There's no point.

Instead, just call people you think are scum, scum, and who cares about the others?

Also, BH, even though there's a voting thread, we should still write our votes here. It makes things transparent, and let's us know in the context of the thread when someone is voting.


yes you're right if i vote i should do that. my bad

oh no wait I already did vote and posted it in the thread how about that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 05:11 GMT
#174
On January 26 2012 14:10 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Then what was the point of this?
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 26 2012 13:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 13:15 redFF wrote:
I see no voting thread so I assume we vote in here

##Vote Radfield

I don't like first post walls that take up lots of space while managing to say very little.


Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 13:22 redFF wrote:
On January 26 2012 10:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Depending on power roles, I'd say there are about 4-5 mafia? Leaning 5 and town having some blues.

Pointless post.

On January 26 2012 13:05 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:57 Radfield wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 26 2012 12:22 Radfield wrote:
/confirm

On January 26 2012 10:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Depending on power roles, I'd say there are about 4-5 mafia? Leaning 5 and town having some blues.



First things first, please do not do this. Consider: Mafia do not know who their partners are. Therefore, high up on the priority list of the mafia is figuring out who the other members are. We need to not let this happen easily. The mafia have access to several pieces of information we do not, most specifically the number of mafia in the game. Players popping out and saying they think there are X amount of mafia are immediately getting a note in my scum book. Why? It's one way for a mafia player to indicate he is mafia to the rest of the crew, without raising suspicion. Makes sense? So no speculation on mafia numbers please, at least not right now.

Second, mafia have very limited forms of communication this game, and from the looks of the Inception agent role, we can assume that town has some way to view their messages. This means mafia have to be extremely careful with what they write, so blatant things like lets kill X tomorrow are probably out. So mafia need a means to try to indicate to their brethren who should be getting hit. Imagine I am scum, I want to make sure that my buddies don't accidently send in hits on players I think are scummy, I want them to send in the hits on people I think seem like sure town. So what am I going to do? I'm going to repeatedly hammer it home in thread that I think Player Z is sure town. If there is general consensus among the group that player Z is town, he is a great target for mafia to lump in on.

We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'.

Benefits: Stops mafia from finding clear night-kill targets, and increases the chance of them shooting themselves.

Cons: Possibly leaves us low on town leaders. Certain players may spend too much time going after obvious townies.

Likewise, we should not be making medic lists. If you think a particular player should receive protection, that's probably cool, but no listing 3 or 4 people. In this game, that's just giving mafia a clear list of targets to shoot at, which is exactly what they need(a list). Medics in this scenario should be protecting whomever is most likely to die anyways, as there is no WIFOMing your medic protect around.

Third, and this is straight out of resistance mafia, no talking about mafia strats. We simply do not talk about optimal mafia moves, or likely moves, as that is simply a way for mafia to galvanize their actions together. In a game with minimal mafia interaction, we need to ensure that they cannot use the thread to disseminate information

So this game we talk about townie strats and townie moves, not mafia ones. On the flip side we do not call people likely town or town, we call them not scum or varying degrees of scum. Thoughts? Agreement or Disagreement?

Nice post. Wtf is that booger doing in the middle of it?


Not sure I follow. The idea is that you shouldn't be calling anyone town or probably town. You should either call them scummy(or some degree of scummy) or 'Not Scum'. ie: Don't reveal the degree to which you think someone is town, as that is a way for mafia to communicate, and a way for mafia to galvanize their hits onto townies.

Or were you asking something else?

Alright let's do it this way. I'm not going to say this is stupid. I'm going to say it's very smart, kinda smart, smart, or not smart at all. Dude this is fucking stupid.

This is some serious town posting yo.

On January 26 2012 12:46 Navillus wrote:
I agree with Radfield though I wish you hadn't mentioned the possibility of the inception agent seeing their messages, I agree that they probably would realize that but now they know for sure, and usually I say assume mafia is playing optimally but this is different because any noob scums aren't in communication to vet scums and so might have slipped up. Obviously we can't not talk about what mafia is likely to do at all though so basically I'm saying just be very careful with what you post about what we might have/do and they might have/do, and people who post a lot about that are very suspicious as that would be an easy way to transfer info.

So stop talking about it then. So far you have one post and it's talking about the one thing you're telling us not to talk about. This post just looks so fake with the whole "don't tell them about something that's in the op come on man we don't want to help out the scum look at me im really town blahblahblah"
In fact ##Vote Navillus


not scum is 7 letters and a space
town is 4 letters
therefore i will just be saying town.

jackal is town



._.


._______.


._______________________________.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306315
On January 26 2012 13:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 13:23 bumatlarge wrote:
I think redff is not being conducive to a pro-town atmosphere. At best he smell's like a cell agent

##Vote redFF


guys there is a voting thread in case my hilarious smileys or the OP hasn't made clear

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306315

It looked like you were telling them not to vote here. Maybe I misunderstood.


They weren't posting in the voting thread. They didn't know it existed. I was informing them of the existence of a voting thread where they could post their votes and be able to you know actually vote
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 15:23 GMT
#207
On January 27 2012 00:00 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 23:37 Radfield wrote:

Almost Certainly Town
X
Y
Z

Likely Town
A
B
C

Leaning Town
1
2
3

Null
H-P

Scummy
Fee
Fie
Foe
Fum



Did you really just post this.... Like seriously?!?!?!

##VOTE: Radfield

On January 27 2012 00:05 Cwave wrote:
You can't just say " people shouldnt make lists like these" and then provide scum with one for free -.-.

BAD!



Are you kidding me? Did you read his list? Those aren't actual people names, dude.


When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:01 GMT
#211
Oh yes good point there's no way they could just say blazing townish cwave town penis without that code

Oh no wait they can totes do that np
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:09 GMT
#216
Oh snap did cwave scumslip hard right there or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:09 GMT
#217
##vote that punk cwave
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:16 GMT
#219
I'm also voting you because there is no way you should be this dull.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:32 GMT
#223
On January 27 2012 01:19 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 01:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Oh snap did cwave scumslip hard right there or what


Make a point instead of posting useless crap like this and don't spam one-liners and get yourself in trouble again like the previous games you played.

What on earth did i do wrong for finding that list and the actions of Radfield scummy as fuck?



I have never been in trouble for spamming. I am notorious however for enormous multi day tunnels on scum players.

The problem isn't finding Radfield scummy. The problem is that your reasons for soing so are bad and unsupported. You are creating an environment in which it is more difficult to hunt scum. Your criticisms of him are unsupported which is not like you, or honestly like any town player.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2012 16:33 GMT
#224
On January 27 2012 01:25 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 01:04 redFF wrote:
On January 27 2012 00:00 Cwave wrote:
On January 26 2012 23:37 Radfield wrote:

Almost Certainly Town
X
Y
Z

Likely Town
A
B
C

Leaning Town
1
2c
3

Null
H-P

Scummy
Fee
Fie
Foe
Fum



Did you really just post this.... Like seriously?!?!?!

##VOTE: Radfield

I am ok with policy lynching this VI


Name calling AND playing bad start day1.
Nice redFF, way to be usefull!

How about you actually post something of content. Do you think my opinion on the list being used as a possible rank system for mafia is bad/wrong/whatever?

If so, why then?



Ive already taken apart your critique of his list. Address that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
Nina 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3849
Sharp 433
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 77
sorry 14
Noble 9
Icarus 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7750
WinterStarcraft586
C9.Mang0278
Sick174
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Lourlo1084
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.