• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8052 users

Yellow's side of the story.

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
[BOyGiRl]ShaRp
Profile Joined July 2004
Korea (S)1912 Posts
November 12 2004 13:19 GMT
#1
This is a post that Yellow wrote on his fan site to his fans a few hours after the semis. Long before the semis there has always been the talk of how Terran is more advantageous than other races and to make it worse the terran favoring maps are just too much for other players. Now as Yellow claims that Terran is too good compared to the other races, this claim is gaining very much approval. Still others are saying Yellow is retarded for blaming the game itself/maps and claiming that the Terran players are just too good compared to the other race players and that's why Terran is owning up these days. Personally I'm not on either side but now I understand why Yellow repeatedly chose to go hatchery and then spawning..It wasn't because he was stupid but it was because he thought there was no chance for zerg if he went pool first..For those who say go 6 pool and call Yellow a dumbass, you guys should shut up because Yellow knows best for himself..



I'm too sorry to see the faces of my teammates and coach so I came to a PC bang..

I am so sorry to my fans and can't see the faces of the people I know..I don't know what to do..

I promised myself over and over again that I would show my fans the results of my overwhelming practice, but I didn't show anything and just loose 3:0..Now my mind is just blank

As a pro I must study all the strats and builds of the other player but in order to win I had no choice but to do the strats I chose..I am so angry at myself for not finding an answer to counter the Terran's strat.

In order for Zerg to have a chance, zerg must do nat hatchery first and then go spawning..its very hard for Zerg to win by going spawning first..SO I wished plese be diagonal positions..but I am ashamed of myself for relying on luck rather than skill at the beginning of the game..

I am destined to play a lot more but today's shock will never be forgotten. Until now I have fought a lot of terrans and whenever I was in disadvantage I knew what I did wrong to make that situation. And I blamed myself for making those wrong decisions..

But today..

I am thinking that Terran has an advantage in Starcraft and their units are too good. T-T I think I have much more to practice..for being so unlucky..T-T;;..God has abandoned meT-T

Ah~I wanna cry. Being a professional and blaming the game for my losses..I feel so ashamed and am about to go crazy.

Today I wasn't Hong Jin Ho,
Today I wasn't Storm zerg
Today..
Today I was just a zerg.
Zerg...
T-T
Ahhh~~

My fan site cafe is really chaotic right now..
I wish it will come back to its original "Jin Ho cafe"
I sometimes want to be a fighter too..
Stupid Zerg!!
That's all I have to say..always be happy.


Hexatron Bba!!
dsh
Profile Joined June 2004
United States879 Posts
November 12 2004 13:25 GMT
#2
hmmm.....guess he is really upset
gg_hertzz
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
2152 Posts
November 12 2004 13:26 GMT
#3
Wow, I think Yellow just won over a new fan.
uhjoo
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)1740 Posts
November 12 2004 13:29 GMT
#4
Hong Jin-ho fighting!!!!
i want bubbles the warrior monkey back
SiS
Profile Joined June 2004
United States753 Posts
November 12 2004 13:29 GMT
#5
I'm sorry for him, but I know he will recover
If you suddenly become to have twelve sisters, what do you think?
Cygnus
Profile Joined February 2004
United States853 Posts
November 12 2004 13:29 GMT
#6
go yellow fighting!

unless its vs boxer...

go boxer fighting!!! ^_^
Geval
Profile Joined September 2004
788 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-12 13:30:33
November 12 2004 13:29 GMT
#7
Good job [BOyGiRl]ShaRp
I have an idea you can power up toss and they will kill terrans for zerg and we will have a circle toss>terran>zerg>toss
I know there are better ideas but sicne Im a toss player..
WOW cant believe LT gave me BETA KEY thx thx thx thx thx
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
November 12 2004 13:30 GMT
#8
:'(
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
November 12 2004 13:32 GMT
#9
=[ that's so sad =[
GG15-Style
Profile Joined September 2004
Panama593 Posts
November 12 2004 13:34 GMT
#10
soooo sad gogogo yellow next time maybe boxer's strat is a bit bad manner no?
[GG]=best team ever
[BOyGiRl]ShaRp
Profile Joined July 2004
Korea (S)1912 Posts
November 12 2004 13:36 GMT
#11
I don't think its bad manner..but as both Boxer and Yellow said, its a strat that can end the game right there or at least heavily damage the Zerg..

Its a dilemma for the Zerg..gamble and come out on top or come out on bottom, or go safely and know that you will have little chance of winning
Hexatron Bba!!
gg_hertzz
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
2152 Posts
November 12 2004 13:37 GMT
#12
Wow, I think Yellow just won over a new fan.
1024MB
Profile Joined May 2004
United States1455 Posts
November 12 2004 13:38 GMT
#13
I told you. Yellow doesn't blame BoxeR for this. It's his deal. While you guys are all bashing BoxeR and you wern't even in the game.
You learn from losing.
uhjoo
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)1740 Posts
November 12 2004 13:38 GMT
#14
On November 12 2004 22:19 [BOyGiRl]ShaRp wrote:
As a pro I must study all the strats and builds of the other player but in order to win I had no choice but to do the strats I chose..I am so angry at myself for not finding an answer to counter the Terran's strat.


a true pro.

i <3 storm zerg~~
i want bubbles the warrior monkey back
[BOyGiRl]ShaRp
Profile Joined July 2004
Korea (S)1912 Posts
November 12 2004 13:39 GMT
#15
Yeah Yellow doesn't blame Boxer..I think Yellow would have done the same if he was the terran and boxer was zerg
Hexatron Bba!!
Elvin_vn
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Vietnam2038 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-12 13:43:38
November 12 2004 13:42 GMT
#16
yellow is not god, he's a man too

even yellow thinks zerg is weak against terran

this is the end
do not agrue with idiots, they will pull you down to their level and beat you with their experiences
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
November 12 2004 13:47 GMT
#17
yellow must be on somer weird stuff to think hatch at exp first is the only viable build
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 12 2004 13:51 GMT
#18
Poor yellow :[
Never Knows Best.
[BOyGiRl]ShaRp
Profile Joined July 2004
Korea (S)1912 Posts
November 12 2004 13:53 GMT
#19
Waxangel..
I don't understand (because I'm not zerg and I'm not gosu) why Yellow thought like that but after numerous practice games wouldn't Yellow know what is best for him?
Hexatron Bba!!
Degussa
Profile Joined July 2004
Singapore108 Posts
November 12 2004 13:56 GMT
#20
yellow's banking on diagonal spawning positions. He took a gamble and the stupid SC start location spawning algorithm screwed him! It's just bad luck on a bad day.
the guy on top of me is gay..its true
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22013
firebathero 2201
Bisu 720
Hyuk 443
Horang2 272
BeSt 210
Sexy 123
EffOrt 121
Larva 120
Leta 112
[ Show more ]
Soma 98
Light 94
Killer 83
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 52
ToSsGirL 48
Rush 41
Pusan 40
soO 40
Sharp 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 25
Bale 23
Aegong 21
Sacsri 18
NaDa 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 16
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1254
byalli749
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1072
crisheroes770
Other Games
gofns32858
singsing1717
olofmeister1068
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 51m
OSC
11h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 51m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.