• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9420 users

Yellow's side of the story. - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Gandalf the Wizard
Profile Joined October 2004
United States163 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-15 03:57:03
November 15 2004 03:55 GMT
#221
On November 14 2004 16:39 Bladox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2004 16:05 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:27 Bladox wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:14 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 09:51 Bladox wrote:
I always thought terran had an advantage and finally the confirmation has come.
here is some changes that would be accurate(I think) to balance terrans:
1- scv hp MUST be reduced to 40, not 50, 40!
2-medics ''heal'' ability sould cost 2 per hp recovered. 1 is plain stupid. Currently 1 medic can fully recover 6 marines and more excluding the mana regenaration......wtf is that....
As it is for now I say to blizzard: put 2 mana per hp or put infinite mana... there is no difference between 1 per hp and infinite mana....
3- Irradiate cost MUST be increased, 75 is too cheap. Considering Spawn broodling that cost 150 and that the ability itself suck compared to irradiate




I think these 3 changes will help zerg being equal to terran




shut the fuck up, yellow losing to a bunker rush doesnt make the game imbalanced.

Seriously all you idiots talking about balance on tl.net pretending like you know what you are talking about get irritating. How about you stop sucking at bw and get better.



First of all you plz SHUT THE FUCK UP I posted what I think of this matchup as it is for now. You may not agree but there is a more polite way to express it.
I never said that yellow losing 3-0 is making zvt unbalanced I said that I always thought zvt was unbalanced and I submitted some changes that (I think) would be accurate.

and finally I didnt pretend that I knew for sure what I was talking about, I said (I think). This is an opinion.

And yeah I almost forgot... If you could read BETTER instead of posting utter crap posts, this forum should be even better. Because for now the only person who looks idiot(that is the word you employed?) here is you.

thx^^



uh as you can see, saying that now your idiotic beliefs have been "confirmed" You said that because yellow lost 0-3 to boxer with him bunker rushing the game needs a complete overhall to help newbies like you out


I said : ''Finally the confirmation has come'' because look at the 1st post of the topic plz.... Yellow said that he thinks terran has an advantage (HE confirmed what I thought) and if there is someone in this world that knows this game better than everyone else (especially the zvt matchup), I think it is yellow. So even if you say anything about balance, I think I'll listen to what this guy is saying ok? instead of loosing my time with someone like you who cannot even be called a starcraft player compared to him... His understanding of the game is greater that you could'nt imagine.

That is why I said ''the confirmation has come''

gg no re


Thats a weak argument Bladox. You're claiming the "confirmation" of imbalance in Starcraft has come because of what Yellow said? In the very next line he proceeds by saying he shouldn't blame the game, implying that any mention of imbalance is absurd.

Lets not forget the circumstances of Yellows statement. He was obviously extremely depressed, and intense emotional states can disallow cohesive thinking and solid logic. I think its far more likely Yellow spoke about imbalance more out of shock, depression and bewilderment at what had happened than anything else. If I were you, I'd wait for him to speak again at a later date. What if he were to refute his own statement?

And Yellow is but one pro gamer. Most will tell you that the game itself is balanced, and its only the maps that tilt the scale. Dont some leagues have maps favoring zerg? And what of maps like paradoxxx? An inherently "imbalanced" game couldnt have lasted this long and with such ardent support.
Fayth[pG]
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada1093 Posts
November 15 2004 03:59 GMT
#222
Bladox, i don't see how those changes would make yellow win against the bunkers rushes all u said comes after the bunk rush, makes no sense
oOa
poor newb
Profile Joined April 2004
United States1879 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-15 04:39:37
November 15 2004 04:37 GMT
#223
make bunkers build longer and/or repair slower would help stop bunker cheeses
what else are bunkers used for anyway?
How do you mine minerals?
AgeNt007
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany12 Posts
November 15 2004 05:52 GMT
#224
fayth scv hp to 40 would affect the bunker rush a LOT
legalize it!
SES
Profile Joined February 2003
United States46 Posts
November 15 2004 06:25 GMT
#225
bunker rush is bull shit
Elvin_vn
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Vietnam2038 Posts
November 15 2004 06:27 GMT
#226
increase drones hp to 60 would help :p
do not agrue with idiots, they will pull you down to their level and beat you with their experiences
Bladox
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada763 Posts
November 15 2004 06:57 GMT
#227
On November 15 2004 12:59 Fayth[pG] wrote:
Bladox, i don't see how those changes would make yellow win against the bunkers rushes all u said comes after the bunk rush, makes no sense


When I wrote that I wasnt thinking about rushes at all I juste posted some changes that I think would be okay. It is sure that medics and sci vessels arent implicated in rushes.
Huh no sorry... this game isnt like counter-strike... You actually need skills to play broodwar!
Bladox
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada763 Posts
November 15 2004 07:03 GMT
#228
On November 15 2004 12:55 Gandalf the Wizard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2004 16:39 Bladox wrote:
On November 14 2004 16:05 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:27 Bladox wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:14 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 09:51 Bladox wrote:
I always thought terran had an advantage and finally the confirmation has come.
here is some changes that would be accurate(I think) to balance terrans:
1- scv hp MUST be reduced to 40, not 50, 40!
2-medics ''heal'' ability sould cost 2 per hp recovered. 1 is plain stupid. Currently 1 medic can fully recover 6 marines and more excluding the mana regenaration......wtf is that....
As it is for now I say to blizzard: put 2 mana per hp or put infinite mana... there is no difference between 1 per hp and infinite mana....
3- Irradiate cost MUST be increased, 75 is too cheap. Considering Spawn broodling that cost 150 and that the ability itself suck compared to irradiate




I think these 3 changes will help zerg being equal to terran




shut the fuck up, yellow losing to a bunker rush doesnt make the game imbalanced.

Seriously all you idiots talking about balance on tl.net pretending like you know what you are talking about get irritating. How about you stop sucking at bw and get better.



First of all you plz SHUT THE FUCK UP I posted what I think of this matchup as it is for now. You may not agree but there is a more polite way to express it.
I never said that yellow losing 3-0 is making zvt unbalanced I said that I always thought zvt was unbalanced and I submitted some changes that (I think) would be accurate.

and finally I didnt pretend that I knew for sure what I was talking about, I said (I think). This is an opinion.

And yeah I almost forgot... If you could read BETTER instead of posting utter crap posts, this forum should be even better. Because for now the only person who looks idiot(that is the word you employed?) here is you.

thx^^



uh as you can see, saying that now your idiotic beliefs have been "confirmed" You said that because yellow lost 0-3 to boxer with him bunker rushing the game needs a complete overhall to help newbies like you out


I said : ''Finally the confirmation has come'' because look at the 1st post of the topic plz.... Yellow said that he thinks terran has an advantage (HE confirmed what I thought) and if there is someone in this world that knows this game better than everyone else (especially the zvt matchup), I think it is yellow. So even if you say anything about balance, I think I'll listen to what this guy is saying ok? instead of loosing my time with someone like you who cannot even be called a starcraft player compared to him... His understanding of the game is greater that you could'nt imagine.

That is why I said ''the confirmation has come''

gg no re


Thats a weak argument Bladox. You're claiming the "confirmation" of imbalance in Starcraft has come because of what Yellow said? In the very next line he proceeds by saying he shouldn't blame the game, implying that any mention of imbalance is absurd.

Lets not forget the circumstances of Yellows statement. He was obviously extremely depressed, and intense emotional states can disallow cohesive thinking and solid logic. I think its far more likely Yellow spoke about imbalance more out of shock, depression and bewilderment at what had happened than anything else. If I were you, I'd wait for him to speak again at a later date. What if he were to refute his own statement?

And Yellow is but one pro gamer. Most will tell you that the game itself is balanced, and its only the maps that tilt the scale. Dont some leagues have maps favoring zerg? And what of maps like paradoxxx? An inherently "imbalanced" game couldnt have lasted this long and with such ardent support.


Yeah I know losing 3-0 in a mere 20 minutes can makes anyone (especially someone who train 15 hours + a day) say anything because of the emotional shock. As for the maps I dont complaint about that: some maps balance some races everybody know that... I only posted changes to things that makes non-sense to me right now, You may not agree at all . I'm not imposing my point of view to anybody this is just and opinion, an idea.
Huh no sorry... this game isnt like counter-strike... You actually need skills to play broodwar!
ProudCappi
Profile Joined October 2004
United States366 Posts
November 15 2004 07:09 GMT
#229
On November 15 2004 16:03 Bladox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2004 12:55 Gandalf the Wizard wrote:
On November 14 2004 16:39 Bladox wrote:
On November 14 2004 16:05 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:27 Bladox wrote:
On November 14 2004 10:14 Sadist wrote:
On November 14 2004 09:51 Bladox wrote:
I always thought terran had an advantage and finally the confirmation has come.
here is some changes that would be accurate(I think) to balance terrans:
1- scv hp MUST be reduced to 40, not 50, 40!
2-medics ''heal'' ability sould cost 2 per hp recovered. 1 is plain stupid. Currently 1 medic can fully recover 6 marines and more excluding the mana regenaration......wtf is that....
As it is for now I say to blizzard: put 2 mana per hp or put infinite mana... there is no difference between 1 per hp and infinite mana....
3- Irradiate cost MUST be increased, 75 is too cheap. Considering Spawn broodling that cost 150 and that the ability itself suck compared to irradiate




I think these 3 changes will help zerg being equal to terran




shut the fuck up, yellow losing to a bunker rush doesnt make the game imbalanced.

Seriously all you idiots talking about balance on tl.net pretending like you know what you are talking about get irritating. How about you stop sucking at bw and get better.



First of all you plz SHUT THE FUCK UP I posted what I think of this matchup as it is for now. You may not agree but there is a more polite way to express it.
I never said that yellow losing 3-0 is making zvt unbalanced I said that I always thought zvt was unbalanced and I submitted some changes that (I think) would be accurate.

and finally I didnt pretend that I knew for sure what I was talking about, I said (I think). This is an opinion.

And yeah I almost forgot... If you could read BETTER instead of posting utter crap posts, this forum should be even better. Because for now the only person who looks idiot(that is the word you employed?) here is you.

thx^^



uh as you can see, saying that now your idiotic beliefs have been "confirmed" You said that because yellow lost 0-3 to boxer with him bunker rushing the game needs a complete overhall to help newbies like you out


I said : ''Finally the confirmation has come'' because look at the 1st post of the topic plz.... Yellow said that he thinks terran has an advantage (HE confirmed what I thought) and if there is someone in this world that knows this game better than everyone else (especially the zvt matchup), I think it is yellow. So even if you say anything about balance, I think I'll listen to what this guy is saying ok? instead of loosing my time with someone like you who cannot even be called a starcraft player compared to him... His understanding of the game is greater that you could'nt imagine.

That is why I said ''the confirmation has come''

gg no re


Thats a weak argument Bladox. You're claiming the "confirmation" of imbalance in Starcraft has come because of what Yellow said? In the very next line he proceeds by saying he shouldn't blame the game, implying that any mention of imbalance is absurd.

Lets not forget the circumstances of Yellows statement. He was obviously extremely depressed, and intense emotional states can disallow cohesive thinking and solid logic. I think its far more likely Yellow spoke about imbalance more out of shock, depression and bewilderment at what had happened than anything else. If I were you, I'd wait for him to speak again at a later date. What if he were to refute his own statement?

And Yellow is but one pro gamer. Most will tell you that the game itself is balanced, and its only the maps that tilt the scale. Dont some leagues have maps favoring zerg? And what of maps like paradoxxx? An inherently "imbalanced" game couldnt have lasted this long and with such ardent support.


Yeah I know losing 3-0 in a mere 20 minutes can makes anyone (especially someone who train 15 hours + a day) say anything because of the emotional shock. As for the maps I dont complaint about that: some maps balance some races everybody know that... I only posted changes to things that makes non-sense to me right now, You may not agree at all . I'm not imposing my point of view to anybody this is just and opinion, an idea.


A counter will be found. It better be, because I can't imagine anything else that would work without imbalancing any other part of the game.
-proud capitalist- |freedom|property|individualism|self-reliance|
Bladox
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada763 Posts
November 15 2004 07:13 GMT
#230
On November 15 2004 04:45 exalted wrote:
Bladox, Sadist is a much better player than you will ever be, and even though he's a T player the changes you suggested are bullshit and you really need to shut the fuck up.


Sadist is a way more better player than me that is for sure but his reaction to the 1st post I made wasnt reprensentative of a great player at all. Instead of saying that he disagreed with my changes, he started flaming and insulting. I submitted these changes in order to receive feeback from people. Not to hear stupid comments like : ''you dont know what you talk about stfu blablabla...'' with no arguments at all explaining why my ideas seemed wrong to him. As a good example of what I hoped for look at my discussion with ProudCappi. He said he did not agree to what I wrote so he explained his point of view and so on. There were no spaming at all and everything was fine. I mean if some people gets too angry with this game ... let it go man.....
Huh no sorry... this game isnt like counter-strike... You actually need skills to play broodwar!
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
November 15 2004 07:20 GMT
#231
what you have to learn in life is that people are dicks
cava!
1sd2sd3sd
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
660 Posts
November 15 2004 07:48 GMT
#232
Poor Yellow T_T
Hwoarang
Profile Joined August 2004
Korea (South)235 Posts
November 15 2004 12:01 GMT
#233
I think yellow is allowed to admit that terran has more advantages,
of course he (and all progamers) know it won't help his sportsmanship to blame imbalances for losses, but doesn't mean he has to make a vow of silence on the subject
now now people dont look at my drone icon and assume i'm just a bitter zergling, i chose it cos when i registered all i saw were terran/toss icons

to learn the game i play all matchups because i think it's the best way to realise strategies and unit interactions, and every time i lose i learn about the other race strategies and timing
i usually choose zerg in zvt because if i do win i feel more rewarded than winning as T, i feel the zerg player has to be playing at his 120% to win vs a Terran on the same level IMHO

out of the 3 possible different matchups i think TvP is pretty balanced but
Z>P and T>Z in general for players on the same level
the spawning pool cost was increased from 150 to 200 a long time ago for a reason...the zergling health was decreased from 40 to 35 for a reason too..the dragoon build time was increased , storm damage decreased etc..that's partially what patches are for isn't it?

i thought it was generally agreed that a 1 base zerg can't compete with a 1 base terran for too long unless terran fucks up, mainly because of their reliance on gas-munching units like mutas and lurkers cos success with basic units (hydra and ling) vs M&M is not unheard of but quite risky and rare, unlike ZvP

its things like this "cheese" bunker rush (which sometimes works on a protoss' main base too)that would inspire changes in units and buildings don't you think? i'm not talking to anyone in particular so please don't flame me thanks, enough from me have a nice day all~
To do is to be -(Aristotle) To be is to do -(Edison) Do be do be do -(Sinatra)
Allko
Profile Joined February 2004
China297 Posts
November 15 2004 13:07 GMT
#234
yellow lost his game on a very bad way
hmmm... his fans will also support him as before i think
Stop Playing God
NoRegret
Profile Joined October 2004
Greece4 Posts
November 15 2004 15:15 GMT
#235
tvZ is a little imbalanced these days yes in my imho
hf gl gg
cuteboy
Profile Joined November 2004
China22 Posts
November 15 2004 15:27 GMT
#236
Boxer and Yellow were matching like finger guessing game.
For the consecutive 3 times, Boxer chose stone and Yellow chose scissors, so Boxer win !

ps: in a finger guessing game, you can choose one thing one time from stone, scissors and cloth.
rules are :
stone > scissors
scissors > cloth
cloth > stone
^_^
BW4ever
mindspike
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1902 Posts
November 15 2004 15:34 GMT
#237
On November 16 2004 00:27 cuteboy wrote:
Boxer and Yellow were matching like finger guessing game.
For the consecutive 3 times, Boxer chose stone and Yellow chose scissors, so Boxer win !

ps: in a finger guessing game, you can choose one thing one time from stone, scissors and cloth.
rules are :
stone > scissors
scissors > cloth
cloth > stone
^_^


lol....cuteboy is cute
finger guessing game = rock paper scissors in english
zerg/human - vancouver, canada
cuteboy
Profile Joined November 2004
China22 Posts
November 15 2004 15:46 GMT
#238
On November 16 2004 00:34 mindspike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2004 00:27 cuteboy wrote:
Boxer and Yellow were matching like finger guessing game.
For the consecutive 3 times, Boxer chose stone and Yellow chose scissors, so Boxer win !

ps: in a finger guessing game, you can choose one thing one time from stone, scissors and cloth.
rules are :
stone > scissors
scissors > cloth
cloth > stone
^_^


lol....cuteboy is cute
finger guessing game = rock paper scissors in english


oh, I got it.
Thx for giving the correct phrase.

ps: "stone scissors cloth" is really chinese style
BW4ever
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
November 15 2004 16:44 GMT
#239
I think blizzard should hire Bladox
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 15 2004 17:30 GMT
#240
You guys should realize yellow wrote this in deepest depression. Both he and Boxer qualified a week before anyone else, and have been non-stop practicing since then. How would you feel if you devoted 2 weeks to 12+ hours practice only to have it all ripped apart without doing anything at all. Poor guy.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 115
mouzHeroMarine 92
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3801
Bisu 1752
Soulkey 1306
EffOrt 946
Mini 632
Larva 405
ZerO 317
Horang2 287
actioN 222
ggaemo 165
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 81
hero 77
Shinee 68
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 58
sorry 56
Snow 48
Barracks 41
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 29
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1157
XaKoH 384
420jenkins346
League of Legends
Reynor84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3428
pashabiceps709
Fnx 671
x6flipin484
edward34
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes431
Liquid`Hasu48
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1495
hiko882
FrodaN601
XBOCT230
Livibee188
TKL 106
QueenE96
C9.Mang080
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV672
League of Legends
• Nemesis4035
• TFBlade682
Other Games
• Shiphtur460
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 13m
Patches Events
23h 13m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.