• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 05:15:45
March 05 2011 01:14 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Introduction
We are the official University of Queensland Starcraft Society but anyone who plays/watches Starcraft is welcome to join. Our members range from UQ/QUT/Griffith students to alumni and people already in the work force.
I will keep this thread updated with the events we will host and feel free to post any extra ideas below.

AusCraft2 Down Under Derby
I received an email from Jimm Dean that invites our members to participate in an online tournament held in Australia with a $100 prize for first place.
Their site is www.auscraft2.com.au. I will also hand out their flyers on our meeting on Tuesday. The full email is below.
+ Show Spoiler +

To the members of the University of Queensland Starcraft Society,

AusCraft 2 is holding its Inaugural AusCraft2 Down Under Derby [SEA] with a prize of $100 for first place.

We would like to invite all the members and friends of UQSS to take part.

A flyer for the tournament is attached please feel free to print or otherwise distribute to all those who would be interested in fun online tournament.

You can find more information at www.auscraft2.com.au.

glhf,

JimmyDean
AusCraft2


IntoStarCraft Team League
Quoting Crucius:
+ Show Spoiler +
The IntoStarCraft Team League Qualifiers are here! Each University will have it's own individual qualifiers, in which the top 4 players will be selected to represent their University in the AU University Team League!

Anyone from any Australian or New Zealand University can join.

For more details, check out;

http://www.intostarcraft.com/tournament/ISC_TL_Q_1.php

Registrations are open now! Spread the word, invite your friends, and lets make this an epic battle royale!


Now that the registration has closed, the UQSS has been placed into their own bracket. Unfortunately I have to play JimDiddy so there goes my chances of advancing.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The QUT and Griffith branch of our societies have been placed into their respective brackets as well.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]



Site
We now have a website, it is located at UQ Starcraft

Ventrillo Server
Thanks to Shaun Pleschka we now have a Ventrillo Server. Details are included in his post shown below.
+ Show Spoiler +
Been wanting a private ventrillo server for starcraft and they are pretty cheap so i hired one for our UQSL. it's a 35 person limit so i doubt it'll fill up. Feel free to bring your SC friends online

Hostname: vent28.gamespeak.com
Port: 4239
Password: UQSL


SEA Channel
Our channel is uqsl.

Facebook Group
We tried moving to a facebook page and a website but both haven't been too popular so most of our stuff will be happening in the group and all the events will be listed to greater detail on the site.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_207794662566070

URL
The URL that links to this thread is http://doiop.com/UQSL

Tournaments
We have been holding a fun tournament every week and so far nakka is in the lead with 3 (I think) wins.
Copied from Kevin Aldridge's post:
+ Show Spoiler +
Introducing the first UQSS Monthly tournament. Please read the rules (they are pretty straightforward, less obvious/most important ones are at the top) and sign up if this is something you'd be interested in. Deadline is the 30th May.

Those interested in casting games, please send an email to uqssmonthly@hotmail.co.uk.

Likewise for Jake Fortescue.

The event page for the monthly tournament is located here: UQSS Monthly Tournament #1

UPDATES
Thanks to everyone who attended the GSL finals screening. Hopefully next time I will arrive early so I don't miss all the pizza . The pictures of the event are located here: GSL Code S pictures

Contact
If you have any questions you can contact us through email (uqss@hotmail.com) or send me a PM. You can also post on this thread and one of our lovely members will be more than happy to help out

Other Starcraft societies located in Australia
UNSW Starcraft Society (StarSoc)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=152775

UTS Starcraft Society (StarSoc)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=197993

USYD Starcraft Society (StarSoc)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=149264
Senjougahara Fascination
shublar
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Korea (South)264 Posts
March 06 2011 11:25 GMT
#2
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*
@eugmak - www.twitch.tv/shublar - www.ausproleague.com
Birkses
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia24 Posts
March 06 2011 11:45 GMT
#3
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 12:00:32
March 06 2011 11:54 GMT
#4
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 12:07:15
March 06 2011 12:04 GMT
#5
On March 06 2011 20:25 shublar wrote:
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*


Thanks shublar! You were the one who motivated me to do this. Ill send the message to you now. I added Brijan on Facebook also and sent IGX a PM. Did I edit my original post right?


On March 06 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.


I don't know the rules completely but Ill see if its possible to do a UQ/QUT joint society also as I have friends there too.


On March 06 2011 20:54 Suc wrote:
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together


Help would be appreciated, Ill just wait this week to see how many people show interest. Im doing MATH1050 cause I got a C+ in Maths C (slept through half the classes, learned my lesson now :D) but I just realized that i might get credit for the maths course I did at JCU so Ill try to swap my monday MATH1050 to monday MATH1051 (what time is yours)?
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 12:10:07
March 06 2011 12:09 GMT
#6
On March 06 2011 21:04 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 20:25 shublar wrote:
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*


Thanks shublar! You were the one who motivated me to do this. Ill send the message to you now. I added Brijan on Facebook also and sent IGX a PM. Did I edit it right?


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.


I don't know the rules completely but Ill see if its possible to do a UQ/QUT joint society also as I have friends there too.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 20:54 Suc wrote:
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together


Help would be appreciated, Ill just wait this week to see how many people show interest. Im doing MATH1050 cause I got a C+ in Maths C (slept through half the classes, learned my lesson now :D) but I just realized that i might get credit for the maths course I did at JCU so Ill try to swap my monday MATH1050 to monday MATH1051 (what time is yours)?

I'm in lecture stream 1 (i.e. 8am on monday), but don't just change for me ha, do what's right for you. So far they've just recapped imaginary numbers, open/closed/infinte intervals and some basic function stuff (exponential and trig).
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 12:13:30
March 06 2011 12:12 GMT
#7
On March 06 2011 21:09 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 21:04 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 06 2011 20:25 shublar wrote:
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*


Thanks shublar! You were the one who motivated me to do this. Ill send the message to you now. I added Brijan on Facebook also and sent IGX a PM. Did I edit it right?


On March 06 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.


I don't know the rules completely but Ill see if its possible to do a UQ/QUT joint society also as I have friends there too.


On March 06 2011 20:54 Suc wrote:
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together


Help would be appreciated, Ill just wait this week to see how many people show interest. Im doing MATH1050 cause I got a C+ in Maths C (slept through half the classes, learned my lesson now :D) but I just realized that i might get credit for the maths course I did at JCU so Ill try to swap my monday MATH1050 to monday MATH1051 (what time is yours)?

I'm in lecture stream 1 (i.e. 8am on monday), but don't just change for me ha, do what's right for you. So far they've just recapped imaginary numbers, open/closed/infinte intervals and some basic function stuff (exponential and trig).


Ah k I know imaginary numbers but not intervals. You just made me remember that I got the certificate in JCU for Mathematical Foundations when I was doing Grade 12. If I do MATH1051 this semester it will shorten my degree by 6 months which sounds pretty tempting haha
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 06 2011 12:18 GMT
#8
On March 06 2011 21:12 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 21:09 Suc wrote:
On March 06 2011 21:04 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 06 2011 20:25 shublar wrote:
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*


Thanks shublar! You were the one who motivated me to do this. Ill send the message to you now. I added Brijan on Facebook also and sent IGX a PM. Did I edit it right?


On March 06 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.


I don't know the rules completely but Ill see if its possible to do a UQ/QUT joint society also as I have friends there too.


On March 06 2011 20:54 Suc wrote:
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together


Help would be appreciated, Ill just wait this week to see how many people show interest. Im doing MATH1050 cause I got a C+ in Maths C (slept through half the classes, learned my lesson now :D) but I just realized that i might get credit for the maths course I did at JCU so Ill try to swap my monday MATH1050 to monday MATH1051 (what time is yours)?

I'm in lecture stream 1 (i.e. 8am on monday), but don't just change for me ha, do what's right for you. So far they've just recapped imaginary numbers, open/closed/infinte intervals and some basic function stuff (exponential and trig).


Ah k I know imaginary numbers but not intervals. You just made me remember that I got the certificate in JCU for Mathematical Foundations when I was doing Grade 12. If I do MATH1051 this semester it will shorten my degree by 6 months which sounds pretty tempting haha

Haha yeah true. Hopefully we get some numbers for this thing, I joked with my brothers about starting this society (they're 3rd and 5th year) and they wanted to beat me up because then our surname would get listed for it. Keep this thread updated :D
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 06 2011 12:20 GMT
#9
On March 06 2011 21:18 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 21:12 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 06 2011 21:09 Suc wrote:
On March 06 2011 21:04 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 06 2011 20:25 shublar wrote:
Pedro,

You are awesome!! Pm me your IM details, and we can talk more with IGX and Brijan?

Also - should be other starsoc located in australia*


Thanks shublar! You were the one who motivated me to do this. Ill send the message to you now. I added Brijan on Facebook also and sent IGX a PM. Did I edit it right?


On March 06 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Darn should have gone to UQ instead of QUT xD.


I don't know the rules completely but Ill see if its possible to do a UQ/QUT joint society also as I have friends there too.


On March 06 2011 20:54 Suc wrote:
YAAAA I'd definitely be up for this! I'm first year too, since you're doing engineering, are you doing math1051 atm (and if so, what time is your monday lecture?)? I'm not doing engineering, just doing math1051 because i like to party heh

edit: I could help with/do the UQU stuff if we got some numbers together


Help would be appreciated, Ill just wait this week to see how many people show interest. Im doing MATH1050 cause I got a C+ in Maths C (slept through half the classes, learned my lesson now :D) but I just realized that i might get credit for the maths course I did at JCU so Ill try to swap my monday MATH1050 to monday MATH1051 (what time is yours)?

I'm in lecture stream 1 (i.e. 8am on monday), but don't just change for me ha, do what's right for you. So far they've just recapped imaginary numbers, open/closed/infinte intervals and some basic function stuff (exponential and trig).


Ah k I know imaginary numbers but not intervals. You just made me remember that I got the certificate in JCU for Mathematical Foundations when I was doing Grade 12. If I do MATH1051 this semester it will shorten my degree by 6 months which sounds pretty tempting haha

Haha yeah true. Hopefully we get some numbers for this thing, I joked with my brothers about starting this society (they're 3rd and 5th year) and they wanted to beat me up because then our surname would get listed for it. Keep this thread updated :D


Haha my friends are calling me anti-social but the StarSoc is gonna be where the partys at
Senjougahara Fascination
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
March 06 2011 12:21 GMT
#10
Count me in if this happens, I'd gladly join.
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
Noradrenaline
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia41 Posts
March 06 2011 12:45 GMT
#11
Do want.
I am Legion, for We are Many
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 06 2011 12:51 GMT
#12
On March 06 2011 21:21 MooiSh wrote:
Count me in if this happens, I'd gladly join.


On March 06 2011 21:45 Noradrenaline wrote:
Do want.


Ill keep this thread updated with details to join if I manage to create it, pass the word so we can get more people to be interested so it can be possible to create this StarSoc


Senjougahara Fascination
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
March 06 2011 13:26 GMT
#13
I'm a third year at UQ atm, will be watching this thread closely :D
u gotta sk8
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 07 2011 11:15 GMT
#14
Complete an ‘Expression of Interest Form’. This form needs to include:
a) The name of the proposed club or society
b) Three proposed aims of the proposed club or society
c) Include the names, signatures and student numbers of
i) 30 students in the case of a St Lucia based club


I've had some friends show interest and they will probs have some friends who might show interest, but to get 30 people, you'll really have to get the message out and ask around.
Breakman
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia16 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 11:39:56
March 07 2011 11:39 GMT
#15
I am down for this. I actually went to market day and saw the games club, too bad they only focused on CoD and SF4 games, and a minority played SC2 on laptops..

My SEA account is Batman 540. I have about 5 SC2 buddies that go to UQ who might also be interested in this.
jeeneeus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1168 Posts
March 07 2011 11:44 GMT
#16
Talk to REQShuffle, aka Joe Maloney. He goes to UQ, and is one of the best AU players. Also, I go to UQ and play, although I haven't had much time to play recently, I just watch ridiculous amounts. jeeneeus.580
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 07 2011 11:47 GMT
#17
:O nice man, and just as a btw, we only need 70% of members to be enrolled at UQ, so outside mates can come in too.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 07 2011 12:32 GMT
#18
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2011 20:15 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
Complete an ‘Expression of Interest Form’. This form needs to include:
a) The name of the proposed club or society
b) Three proposed aims of the proposed club or society
c) Include the names, signatures and student numbers of
i) 30 students in the case of a St Lucia based club


I've had some friends show interest and they will probs have some friends who might show interest, but to get 30 people, you'll really have to get the message out and ask around.


On March 07 2011 20:47 Suc wrote:
:O nice man, and just as a btw, we only need 70% of members to be enrolled at UQ, so outside mates can come in too.


On March 07 2011 20:39 Breakman wrote:
I am down for this. I actually went to market day and saw the games club, too bad they only focused on CoD and SF4 games, and a minority played SC2 on laptops..

My SEA account is Batman 540. I have about 5 SC2 buddies that go to UQ who might also be interested in this.


I'll keep the thread updated with the names of players who have shown interest and the uni they attend so we have an idea of the progress of the society. Please ask your friends to post their interest here in this thread or similar thread in gosugamers.com or add me on Facebook (you can find me on the USYD & UNSW StarSoc facebook group as a member - my name is Pedro Alves)

Oh yeah Suc I decided to stay in MATH1050 cause today my workload tripled haha so I don't think I can catch up and work on this StarSoc at the same time.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2011 20:44 jeeneeus wrote:
Talk to REQShuffle, aka Joe Maloney. He goes to UQ, and is one of the best AU players. Also, I go to UQ and play, although I haven't had much time to play recently, I just watch ridiculous amounts. jeeneeus.580


I'll look for Joe at UQ (does he have facebook or TL.net account so its easier to find him?). You don't have to play SC2 or even have a copy of the game, as long as you are interested in watching matches and expanding the SC2 scene.


Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 07 2011 12:38 GMT
#19
On March 07 2011 21:32 ChaoticBlack wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2011 20:15 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
Complete an ‘Expression of Interest Form’. This form needs to include:
a) The name of the proposed club or society
b) Three proposed aims of the proposed club or society
c) Include the names, signatures and student numbers of
i) 30 students in the case of a St Lucia based club


I've had some friends show interest and they will probs have some friends who might show interest, but to get 30 people, you'll really have to get the message out and ask around.


On March 07 2011 20:47 Suc wrote:
:O nice man, and just as a btw, we only need 70% of members to be enrolled at UQ, so outside mates can come in too.


On March 07 2011 20:39 Breakman wrote:
I am down for this. I actually went to market day and saw the games club, too bad they only focused on CoD and SF4 games, and a minority played SC2 on laptops..

My SEA account is Batman 540. I have about 5 SC2 buddies that go to UQ who might also be interested in this.


I'll keep the thread updated with the names of players who have shown interest and the uni they attend so we have an idea of the progress of the society. Please ask your friends to post their interest here in this thread or similar thread in gosugamers.com or add me on Facebook (you can find me on the USYD & UNSW StarSoc facebook group as a member - my name is Pedro Alves)

Oh yeah Suc I decided to stay in MATH1050 cause today my workload tripled haha so I don't think I can catch up and work on this StarSoc at the same time.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2011 20:44 jeeneeus wrote:
Talk to REQShuffle, aka Joe Maloney. He goes to UQ, and is one of the best AU players. Also, I go to UQ and play, although I haven't had much time to play recently, I just watch ridiculous amounts. jeeneeus.580


I'll look for Joe at UQ (does he have facebook or TL.net account so its easier to find him?). You don't have to play SC2 or even have a copy of the game, as long as you are interested in watching matches and expanding the SC2 scene.



Haha yeah it sounds like math1050 is the right choice for you. To add to what you said about not even needing a copy of sc2, if we could get access to some room to watch gsl semi-finals or grand finals that could be pretty awesome (+ TSL depending on broadcast times, because that would be so sick).
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
March 07 2011 12:47 GMT
#20
On March 07 2011 21:32 ChaoticBlack wrote:
I'll look for Joe at UQ (does he have facebook or TL.net account so its easier to find him?). You don't have to play SC2 or even have a copy of the game, as long as you are interested in watching matches and expanding the SC2 scene.



I'm right here mate My TL ID is different to my Bnet ID so John probably didn't recognize it earlier in this thread. I also have some friends who'd probably like to join so i'll get into contact with them.
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1060
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1060
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 39
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16451
Calm 2455
Horang2 337
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 86
Zeus 51
Trap 23
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4953
pashabiceps2180
Fnx 1522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu557
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1702
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo489
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
Dewaltoss91
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 37m
INu's Battles
15h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 37m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.