• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 08 2011 12:11 GMT
#41
Aight so I'll be wearing my TL shirt to uni tomorrow and in the future, yell out "ESPORTS" if you see it ;D (it's the old TL shirt with the light blue pony and the bw units)
also, do the same when I wear my hwaseung shirt (which will be on thursday this week, we need to advertise :D)
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 08 2011 13:26 GMT
#42
On March 08 2011 21:11 Suc wrote:
Aight so I'll be wearing my TL shirt to uni tomorrow and in the future, yell out "ESPORTS" if you see it ;D (it's the old TL shirt with the light blue pony and the bw units)
also, do the same when I wear my hwaseung shirt (which will be on thursday this week, we need to advertise :D)


Haha I'll be on the lookout. If you see anyone wearing a Brasil number 10 shirt it's probably me. I want to buy some handsomenerd.com shirts also. I saw a guy in my ELEC1000 laboratory who was wearing a zerg shirt but didn't talk much with him.
Senjougahara Fascination
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 08:28 GMT
#43
Those who said that they could refer some friends could you ask them to joint TL.net and express their interest here?
Senjougahara Fascination
Aeropunk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia255 Posts
March 09 2011 09:09 GMT
#44
"Okay mum and dad, I know I've procrastinated enough about going to uni, and I think I finally agree with all your talks about how I should move out and go to the big city, but I've never seen any reason to it up until now. But tomorrow, no tonight, I promise you I'm going to start looking at uni courses. because I think I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life."

...so, can anyone recommend any good courses?
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 09:24 GMT
#45
On March 09 2011 18:09 Aeropunk wrote:
"Okay mum and dad, I know I've procrastinated enough about going to uni, and I think I finally agree with all your talks about how I should move out and go to the big city, but I've never seen any reason to it up until now. But tomorrow, no tonight, I promise you I'm going to start looking at uni courses. because I think I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life."

...so, can anyone recommend any good courses?


Hahahaha Engineering is pretty fun, so far I haven't had to read any books. Business is pretty basic but there is a lot of reading and Medicine is just murder.
Senjougahara Fascination
palookieblue
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia326 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:26:18
March 09 2011 09:25 GMT
#46
On March 09 2011 18:09 Aeropunk wrote:
"Okay mum and dad, I know I've procrastinated enough about going to uni, and I think I finally agree with all your talks about how I should move out and go to the big city, but I've never seen any reason to it up until now. But tomorrow, no tonight, I promise you I'm going to start looking at uni courses. because I think I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life."

...so, can anyone recommend any good courses?

Depends what you're interested in.
I enjoyed PSYC1030 and BIOM3002 the most so far. (:

I saw neither the Brazil shirt or the tl.net shirt people today. ))))):

oyoyo
palookieblue
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia326 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:26:35
March 09 2011 09:26 GMT
#47
Ignore, I quoted myself. ><
oyoyo
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 09:29 GMT
#48
On March 09 2011 18:25 palookieblue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:09 Aeropunk wrote:
"Okay mum and dad, I know I've procrastinated enough about going to uni, and I think I finally agree with all your talks about how I should move out and go to the big city, but I've never seen any reason to it up until now. But tomorrow, no tonight, I promise you I'm going to start looking at uni courses. because I think I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life."

...so, can anyone recommend any good courses?

Depends what you're interested in.
I enjoyed PSYC1030 and BIOM3002 the most so far. (:

I saw neither the Brazil shirt or the tl.net shirt people today. ))))):


I was slack cause I had MATH1050 and its the third time doing this course (did Maths C in Year12 and MA1000 at JCU) so I decided not to go and just do my assignments at home. Definitely tomorrow be on the lookout
Senjougahara Fascination
Mitchlew
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia428 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:42:44
March 09 2011 09:39 GMT
#49
Wow, now thinking of switching my deferment from QUT to UQ. I've got a few friends who will be interested.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 09:47 GMT
#50
On March 09 2011 18:39 Mitchlew wrote:
Wow, now thinking of switching my deferment from QUT to UQ. I've got a few friends who will be interested.


Haha do what's best for you as you can still join if you are from QUT. But UQ is better anyway :D. Could you ask then to join TL and post their interest here? Thanks!
Senjougahara Fascination
shoopxor
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1 Post
March 09 2011 10:27 GMT
#51
Second year Grifftafe university student reporting in to express my interest, sounds like this could be awesome.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 10:28 GMT
#52
On March 09 2011 19:27 shoopxor wrote:
Second year Grifftafe university student reporting in to express my interest, sounds like this could be awesome.


Awesome! Thanks for expressing interest
Senjougahara Fascination
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
March 09 2011 10:33 GMT
#53
I'm not a student but I do live 10 minutes from UQ and I work for an Engineering firm... count me in?
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 09 2011 10:46 GMT
#54
On March 09 2011 19:33 Dox wrote:
I'm not a student but I do live 10 minutes from UQ and I work for an Engineering firm... count me in?


Yeh that's fine. Thanks!
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 09 2011 20:54 GMT
#55
On March 09 2011 18:25 palookieblue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:09 Aeropunk wrote:
"Okay mum and dad, I know I've procrastinated enough about going to uni, and I think I finally agree with all your talks about how I should move out and go to the big city, but I've never seen any reason to it up until now. But tomorrow, no tonight, I promise you I'm going to start looking at uni courses. because I think I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life."

...so, can anyone recommend any good courses?

Depends what you're interested in.
I enjoyed PSYC1030 and BIOM3002 the most so far. (:

I saw neither the Brazil shirt or the tl.net shirt people today. ))))):


I was around, just in classes all day T_T
but be on the lookout today, I'll be sporting my hwaseung shirt! (cause I have korean today YEAAAHHH)
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
March 09 2011 22:59 GMT
#56
Which korean do you do? I do 3rd year korean (KORN3001 I think it's called). I have a wemade fox shirt but it's too small now :/
u gotta sk8
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 10 2011 04:38 GMT
#57
On March 10 2011 07:59 nataziel wrote:
Which korean do you do? I do 3rd year korean (KORN3001 I think it's called). I have a wemade fox shirt but it's too small now :/

korn1000 atm heh, since im first year
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
March 10 2011 04:48 GMT
#58
i can't wait until i go to sydney next year and sport my outdated cj shirt :3
Commentator
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 04:58:10
March 10 2011 04:57 GMT
#59
On March 10 2011 13:48 GTR wrote:
i can't wait until i go to sydney next year and sport my outdated cj shirt :3


LoL <3

Kudos to you QLDers sharing the TL love with the TL Shirts. I think I'm the only South Aussie with one
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 10 2011 04:59 GMT
#60
On March 10 2011 13:57 Maynarde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 13:48 GTR wrote:
i can't wait until i go to sydney next year and sport my outdated cj shirt :3


LoL <3

Kudos to you QLDers sharing the TL love with the TL Shirts. I think I'm the only South Aussie with one

No one saw me though T_T, or if they did, they didn't scream 'ESPORTS'
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15155
Calm 2165
Mini 166
Rush 107
EffOrt 102
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto21
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3196
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4665
Liquid`Hasu637
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1951
Beastyqt923
B2W.Neo568
RotterdaM480
shahzam415
C9.Mang0278
IndyStarCraft 170
ToD166
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC52
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade952
Other Games
• imaqtpie1041
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 35m
INu's Battles
14h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.