• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9936 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 01:20 GMT
#81
On March 11 2011 09:26 Thynar wrote:
It might also be an idea to post the sign up for this club on sc2sea as well.

Might help us get those numbers up faster.


Good idea, just created a new thread there.
http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?p=11053#post11053

Senjougahara Fascination
reebuns
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia10 Posts
March 11 2011 01:43 GMT
#82
Hey guys.
this is like the best thing i've read all week.

I'd love to join.
Starcraft in brisbane seems nonexistent to me....until now.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 02:44 GMT
#83
So Chaotic, I think we need to meet up at uni next week to write this out so I can get some people's signatures. I've just been talking to people today and there are a lot more starcraft players than I expected. Add +3 from my irl mates and there will be plenty more, I just need to get this sheet and aims to start signing them up!
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 04:25:18
March 11 2011 03:49 GMT
#84
On March 11 2011 10:43 reebuns wrote:
Hey guys.
this is like the best thing i've read all week.

I'd love to join.
Starcraft in brisbane seems nonexistent to me....until now.


Awesome! Do you go to any uni or just live in Brisbane?

On March 11 2011 11:44 Suc wrote:
So Chaotic, I think we need to meet up at uni next week to write this out so I can get some people's signatures. I've just been talking to people today and there are a lot more starcraft players than I expected. Add +3 from my irl mates and there will be plenty more, I just need to get this sheet and aims to start signing them up!


Is Tuesday alright with you? My Monday is 8am - 6pm so Im a bit busy then. I don't have class till 12 on Tuesday. Should we have everyone meet at a certain time or just leave the sheet somewhere and let them sign it?
With the 3 extra we will have 21 people, only 9 more!
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 04:31:21
March 11 2011 04:25 GMT
#85
On March 11 2011 12:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 10:43 reebuns wrote:
Hey guys.
this is like the best thing i've read all week.

I'd love to join.
Starcraft in brisbane seems nonexistent to me....until now.


Awesome! Do you go to any uni or just live in Brisbane?

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 11:44 Suc wrote:
So Chaotic, I think we need to meet up at uni next week to write this out so I can get some people's signatures. I've just been talking to people today and there are a lot more starcraft players than I expected. Add +3 from my irl mates and there will be plenty more, I just need to get this sheet and aims to start signing them up!


Is Tuesday alright with you? My Monday is 8am - 6pm so Im a bit busy then. I don't have class till 12 on Tuesday. Should we have everyone meet at a certain time or just leave the sheet somewhere and let them sign it?
With the 3 extra we will have 21 people, only 9 more!

Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).
Thynar
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia27 Posts
March 11 2011 04:37 GMT
#86
On March 11 2011 13:25 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 12:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 11 2011 10:43 reebuns wrote:
Hey guys.
this is like the best thing i've read all week.

I'd love to join.
Starcraft in brisbane seems nonexistent to me....until now.


Awesome! Do you go to any uni or just live in Brisbane?

On March 11 2011 11:44 Suc wrote:
So Chaotic, I think we need to meet up at uni next week to write this out so I can get some people's signatures. I've just been talking to people today and there are a lot more starcraft players than I expected. Add +3 from my irl mates and there will be plenty more, I just need to get this sheet and aims to start signing them up!


Is Tuesday alright with you? My Monday is 8am - 6pm so Im a bit busy then. I don't have class till 12 on Tuesday. Should we have everyone meet at a certain time or just leave the sheet somewhere and let them sign it?
With the 3 extra we will have 21 people, only 9 more!

Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).


I could come meet you guys at that time too, I start uni at 2 on tuesdays but no reason why I can't head in earlier.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 04:51:34
March 11 2011 04:37 GMT
#87
On March 11 2011 13:25 Suc wrote:
Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).


Ok then. "Furry Room"? Do you know what number room it is?

EDIT: So I can send a PM to people who attend UQ and in case they don't know where it is (like me)
Senjougahara Fascination
Aletheia
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia8 Posts
March 11 2011 04:38 GMT
#88
Sign me up.

<-- post-graduate student at UQ

PM me with details
(A v ~A)
Aletheia
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia8 Posts
March 11 2011 04:40 GMT
#89
Tuesday is a good night for me also
(A v ~A)
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 04:50 GMT
#90
On March 11 2011 13:38 Aletheia wrote:
Sign me up.

<-- post-graduate student at UQ

PM me with details


Ill send a PM soon with the details of where to meet to sign the sheet.
Senjougahara Fascination
Glider
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1353 Posts
March 11 2011 04:51 GMT
#91
Feels nostalgic now, i used to live in Rockhampton!
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 05:07 GMT
#92
On March 11 2011 13:51 Glider wrote:
Feels nostalgic now, i used to live in Rockhampton!


Haha I went to school in Mackay which is close by
Senjougahara Fascination
[TA]Pow
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia5 Posts
March 11 2011 05:21 GMT
#93
Hey boys,

SC player for many years, UQ student for many years as well. Went to Cromwell College for three years, seriously suggest you UQ guys to go to their BUNKER parties, so awesome. Though unfortunately graduated last year and I am working now Still very keen for creating a bigger Brisbane SC2 scene, it's def behind the other big cities atm, but Leg and m00nglade are from Brisvegas so pretty sure Leg went to UQ as well.

Anyways, hope your accepting UQ alumni ^^

Cheers, POW

p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea
Flang!
Thynar
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia27 Posts
March 11 2011 05:44 GMT
#94
On March 11 2011 14:21 [TA]Pow wrote:


p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea



Thats a good idea, ill be in a channel called StarSocUQ whenever im online from now on, feel free to join me (Or change the name if you have something better in mind )
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 06:27:02
March 11 2011 06:09 GMT
#95
On March 11 2011 13:37 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:25 Suc wrote:
Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).


Ok then. "Furry Room"? Do you know what number room it is?

EDIT: So I can send a PM to people who attend UQ and in case they don't know where it is (like me)

Ah yeah lol, despite it being a really awesome room, it may be hard to find for everyone, I'll show you guys for future reference :D We could just meet outside the entrance of Forgan Smith to the centre of Great Court. If you are unsure of the presence of starcraft fans, just yell out "ESPORTS" to confirm the presence. (fuck yeah I love yelling ESPORTS)

This area would probs be better than loitering at the entrance of Forgan Smith:
note: the red oval is the marker, not the google maps A icon
[image loading]
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
March 11 2011 06:31 GMT
#96
This is really booming! :D
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 06:38 GMT
#97
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 14:21 [TA]Pow wrote:
Hey boys,

SC player for many years, UQ student for many years as well. Went to Cromwell College for three years, seriously suggest you UQ guys to go to their BUNKER parties, so awesome. Though unfortunately graduated last year and I am working now Still very keen for creating a bigger Brisbane SC2 scene, it's def behind the other big cities atm, but Leg and m00nglade are from Brisvegas so pretty sure Leg went to UQ as well.

Anyways, hope your accepting UQ alumni ^^

Cheers, POW

p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea


Anyone can join! Glad to have someone who understands how UQ works.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 14:44 Thynar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 14:21 [TA]Pow wrote:


p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea



Thats a good idea, ill be in a channel called StarSocUQ whenever im online from now on, feel free to join me (Or change the name if you have something better in mind )


Until someone comes up with a better name, StarSocUQ is the chat room ill stay too

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 15:09 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:37 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:25 Suc wrote:
Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).


Ok then. "Furry Room"? Do you know what number room it is?

EDIT: So I can send a PM to people who attend UQ and in case they don't know where it is (like me)

Ah yeah lol, despite it being a really awesome room, it may be hard to find for everyone, I'll show you guys for future reference :D We could just meet outside the entrance of Forgan Smith to the centre of Great Court. If you are unsure of the presence of starcraft fans, just yell out "ESPORTS" to confirm the presence. (fuck yeah I love yelling ESPORTS)

This area would probs be better than loitering at the entrance of Forgan Smith:
note: the red oval is the marker, not the google maps A icon
[image loading]

Ill send a PM to everyone then telling where to meet

Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 06:48 GMT
#98
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 15:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 14:21 [TA]Pow wrote:
Hey boys,

SC player for many years, UQ student for many years as well. Went to Cromwell College for three years, seriously suggest you UQ guys to go to their BUNKER parties, so awesome. Though unfortunately graduated last year and I am working now Still very keen for creating a bigger Brisbane SC2 scene, it's def behind the other big cities atm, but Leg and m00nglade are from Brisvegas so pretty sure Leg went to UQ as well.

Anyways, hope your accepting UQ alumni ^^

Cheers, POW

p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea


Anyone can join! Glad to have someone who understands how UQ works.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 14:44 Thynar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 14:21 [TA]Pow wrote:


p.s. a chat room for us on SEA would be a great idea



Thats a good idea, ill be in a channel called StarSocUQ whenever im online from now on, feel free to join me (Or change the name if you have something better in mind )


Until someone comes up with a better name, StarSocUQ is the chat room ill stay too

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2011 15:09 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:37 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:25 Suc wrote:
Yeah well I finish for the day at 11 on tuesday, so we could meet from 11-12 somewhere (I suggest the "furry room" that is hidden at the bottom of the social sciences building).


Ok then. "Furry Room"? Do you know what number room it is?

EDIT: So I can send a PM to people who attend UQ and in case they don't know where it is (like me)

Ah yeah lol, despite it being a really awesome room, it may be hard to find for everyone, I'll show you guys for future reference :D We could just meet outside the entrance of Forgan Smith to the centre of Great Court. If you are unsure of the presence of starcraft fans, just yell out "ESPORTS" to confirm the presence. (fuck yeah I love yelling ESPORTS)

This area would probs be better than loitering at the entrance of Forgan Smith:
note: the red oval is the marker, not the google maps A icon
[image loading]

Ill send a PM to everyone then telling where to meet



Cool beans. Would you mind editing the map and time into the OP temporarily (for simplicity when linking people)?
palookieblue
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia326 Posts
March 11 2011 07:03 GMT
#99
See you guys there.
oyoyo
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 07:05 GMT
#100
Im a shady Brazilian so it shouldn't be too hard to find me (look for the yellow shirt)
Senjougahara Fascination
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 530
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g8138
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde143
ViBE120
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.