• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7190 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 07:47 GMT
#101
This is gonna be so _______________http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IznCjaeJdQ
Cybrewaste
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia6 Posts
March 11 2011 08:40 GMT
#102
I assume the meeting next tuesday is for UQ students only for administrative purposes?
I'm not a wizard, I'm only an ICT graduate.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 09:02:50
March 11 2011 08:45 GMT
#103
On March 11 2011 17:40 Cybrewaste wrote:
I assume the meeting next tuesday is for UQ students only for administrative purposes?

We need physical signatures to submit (i.e. anyone who is interested); you can just sign and go or have a chat if you have nothing better to do.

edit: will check the uqu info on that so here is what we have to sign: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/Start_New_Club.pdf it states there that "30 people for a subsidised club. at least 70% of which must be enrolled at UQ". The form to sign requires first and last names, student no. and a signature, I'll call up UQ on monday and ask them what the deal is with signing up people from different universities. Should be G though.
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
March 11 2011 09:00 GMT
#104
i wish i was still in UQ

graduated last year

ah well gl hf guys!!
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
O.Golden_ne
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia204 Posts
March 11 2011 09:39 GMT
#105
any people from UON (university of newcastle?)
Like a baneling in a mineral line
reebuns
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 09:58:17
March 11 2011 09:44 GMT
#106


Awesome! Do you go to any uni or just live in Brisbane?




I go to Griffith!
Mt Gravatt Campus ~

~_~ hopefully i can grind out my ladder to a higher level.
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
March 11 2011 11:27 GMT
#107
I finish at 11:50 on tuesday but i'll be out to meet everyone there asap!
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
Birkses
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia24 Posts
March 11 2011 11:45 GMT
#108
Yeah, I finish at 11 at QUT, so it might take me an hour to get down there.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 11:48 GMT
#109
On March 11 2011 20:27 MooiSh wrote:
I finish at 11:50 on tuesday but i'll be out to meet everyone there asap!

I'll wait around till 12:20 then because I'll have already finished for the day.

On March 11 2011 20:45 Birkses wrote:
Yeah, I finish at 11 at QUT, so it might take me an hour to get down there.

The 109 bus from Adelaide St is approximately at 15min ride :D
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
March 11 2011 12:26 GMT
#110
Im at uni (QUT) until around 4-5ish Tuesdays so I wont be able to make it over - let me know when you organise another time, Im normally free mon/wed/fridays
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
WinByDefault
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia19 Posts
March 11 2011 13:19 GMT
#111
This sounds awesome.

I would really like to be a part of a Starcraft society, and I will be there at 11 o'clock on tuesday.

I'm a student at UQ, and I'm also staying on campus, so I am nearby almost all the time.
JesusOurSaviour
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates1141 Posts
March 11 2011 13:22 GMT
#112
On March 10 2011 21:37 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D

My older brother is doing 2nd year Med at UQ too :D

edit: oh snap, if you're Michael Ti Hsieh, then I am super happy, grammar reppin (+we have like 9 mutual friends on fb)..... that's if you're Michael Ti Hsieh



I am Michael Ti Hsieh, just add me on facebook bro :D

Who are you @_@

:D
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 13:45 GMT
#113
On March 11 2011 08:18 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D


Oh that's friggin terrible, it's Michael Yu from your anti PBL last year, didn't know you'd picked up SC2 yet. Incidentally an extra aim can be simply fostering social ties between different courses through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And then if you still need another aim, aid in something about fostering stronger ties between universities in Australia, through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And to the other guy, who's your bro in second year? I must find all the med students! Gotta catch em all

Do you know a Nelson, the guy always doing the UQMS photos and such? (Although he doesn't play sc2)

On March 11 2011 22:22 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 21:37 Suc wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D

My older brother is doing 2nd year Med at UQ too :D

edit: oh snap, if you're Michael Ti Hsieh, then I am super happy, grammar reppin (+we have like 9 mutual friends on fb)..... that's if you're Michael Ti Hsieh



I am Michael Ti Hsieh, just add me on facebook bro :D

Who are you @_@

:D

;D
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 14:04:31
March 11 2011 13:58 GMT
#114
On March 11 2011 17:45 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 17:40 Cybrewaste wrote:
I assume the meeting next tuesday is for UQ students only for administrative purposes?

We need physical signatures to submit (i.e. anyone who is interested); you can just sign and go or have a chat if you have nothing better to do.

edit: will check the uqu info on that so here is what we have to sign: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/Start_New_Club.pdf it states there that "30 people for a subsidised club. at least 70% of which must be enrolled at UQ". The form to sign requires first and last names, student no. and a signature, I'll call up UQ on monday and ask them what the deal is with signing up people from different universities. Should be G though.



First year PhD student here, interesting in signing up, although I'm not sure what my availability will be like in the long run.

I was also president of a fairly minor club last year, so I have a vague idea of some of the processes. Signing students from other universities is perfectly fine, you just need at least 21 people from UQ (70% of 30) for it to be official. I believe some kind of membership fee also needs to be implemented for it to be legit, but we always just used some trivial amount of cash, like $2 or whatever.

Actually, now I think about it, I believe we found the 30-person rule to be pretty relaxed, in that they'd let you register the club for the year with less than 30 so long as you made quota by the end of semester. Our club had been around for nearly ten years, though, so it's possible some things were easier because we were already established.

Also for hiring rooms, it should be free if you're properly registered, at least for small tute rooms etc.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 18:39:45
March 11 2011 18:38 GMT
#115
On March 11 2011 18:39 O.Golden_ne wrote:
any people from UON (university of newcastle?)


How close is UON from UQ? It might be possible to join

On March 11 2011 18:44 reebuns wrote:
I go to Griffith!
Mt Gravatt Campus ~
~_~ hopefully i can grind out my ladder to a higher level.


Ah k then. Talking bout ladders, I'm playing 5 games a day trying to become silver haha just gotta make my ratio 50%

On March 11 2011 21:26 Rhodan wrote:
Im at uni (QUT) until around 4-5ish Tuesdays so I wont be able to make it over - let me know when you organise another time, Im normally free mon/wed/fridays


My Friday finishes at 1pm so I might make another meeting at same place, I'll check which time those who missed the meeting prefer. When could you get there?

On March 11 2011 22:58 Belisarius wrote:
First year PhD student here, interesting in signing up, although I'm not sure what my availability will be like in the long run.

I was also president of a fairly minor club last year, so I have a vague idea of some of the processes. Signing students from other universities is perfectly fine, you just need at least 21 people from UQ (70% of 30) for it to be official. I believe some kind of membership fee also needs to be implemented for it to be legit, but we always just used some trivial amount of cash, like $2 or whatever.

Actually, now I think about it, I believe we found the 30-person rule to be pretty relaxed, in that they'd let you register the club for the year with less than 30 so long as you made quota by the end of semester. Our club had been around for nearly ten years, though, so it's possible some things were easier because we were already established.

Also for hiring rooms, it should be free if you're properly registered, at least for small tute rooms etc.


So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.
Tute rooms should be fine. Where do you think would be the best place to meet to play SC2? Would we bring our own computer or use the uni's one? Another choice is a LAN house. When the form is accepted by UQ, I'll arrange a meeting so everyone can vote on how the club will run and tell us what times would be the best

Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 11 2011 22:31 GMT
#116
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.

Oh dw dude, we will easily get the numbers, I only said 3 because they were confirmed, but there are plenty more to come.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 11 2011 23:10 GMT
#117
On March 12 2011 07:31 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.

Oh dw dude, we will easily get the numbers, I only said 3 because they were confirmed, but there are plenty more to come.


Nice, we should be fine.

Anyone from QUT who can go to UQ on Tuesday so you can take the form to QUT and get the others to sign it?
Senjougahara Fascination
Scarlet_Pinata
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia11 Posts
March 11 2011 23:58 GMT
#118
On March 11 2011 22:45 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 08:18 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D


Oh that's friggin terrible, it's Michael Yu from your anti PBL last year, didn't know you'd picked up SC2 yet. Incidentally an extra aim can be simply fostering social ties between different courses through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And then if you still need another aim, aid in something about fostering stronger ties between universities in Australia, through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And to the other guy, who's your bro in second year? I must find all the med students! Gotta catch em all

Do you know a Nelson, the guy always doing the UQMS photos and such? (Although he doesn't play sc2)

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 22:22 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:37 Suc wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D

My older brother is doing 2nd year Med at UQ too :D

edit: oh snap, if you're Michael Ti Hsieh, then I am super happy, grammar reppin (+we have like 9 mutual friends on fb)..... that's if you're Michael Ti Hsieh



I am Michael Ti Hsieh, just add me on facebook bro :D

Who are you @_@

:D

;D


Hahha yeah was in Nelson's grade at school. Bitch is stealing one of my long cases for his portfolio.

And I'm going to have to apologise in advance for not attending the meeting, i'm at the Royal from 8 till about 230. So another time to sign stuff would be swell :D
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 00:10 GMT
#119
On March 12 2011 08:58 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 22:45 Suc wrote:
On March 11 2011 08:18 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D


Oh that's friggin terrible, it's Michael Yu from your anti PBL last year, didn't know you'd picked up SC2 yet. Incidentally an extra aim can be simply fostering social ties between different courses through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And then if you still need another aim, aid in something about fostering stronger ties between universities in Australia, through the common medium of social and competitive E-Sports.

And to the other guy, who's your bro in second year? I must find all the med students! Gotta catch em all

Do you know a Nelson, the guy always doing the UQMS photos and such? (Although he doesn't play sc2)

On March 11 2011 22:22 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:37 Suc wrote:
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D

My older brother is doing 2nd year Med at UQ too :D

edit: oh snap, if you're Michael Ti Hsieh, then I am super happy, grammar reppin (+we have like 9 mutual friends on fb)..... that's if you're Michael Ti Hsieh



I am Michael Ti Hsieh, just add me on facebook bro :D

Who are you @_@

:D

;D


Hahha yeah was in Nelson's grade at school. Bitch is stealing one of my long cases for his portfolio.

And I'm going to have to apologise in advance for not attending the meeting, i'm at the Royal from 8 till about 230. So another time to sign stuff would be swell :D


Is Friday good for you? What time would you prefer?
Senjougahara Fascination
Leak
Profile Joined March 2011
1 Post
March 12 2011 00:20 GMT
#120

Hey not a bad idea me and my college mates from kings will be signing up, were all second and third years at UQ.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.