• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10756 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 00:54:08
March 12 2011 00:51 GMT
#121
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.
Tute rooms should be fine. Where do you think would be the best place to meet to play SC2? Would we bring our own computer or use the uni's one? Another choice is a LAN house. When the form is accepted by UQ, I'll arrange a meeting so everyone can vote on how the club will run and tell us what times would be the best


I would have envisaged booking out tute rooms to watch the GSL etc on the projector, but not to play. It's generally helpful to bring your own laptop, although the in-built ones are there if needed.

LANs are tricky. It would be really awkward to do that kind of thing at uni. First off I suspect booking a computer-equipped room is more difficult than a normal one. I'm also fairly sure all the UQ systems are running windows 2000 on mac hardware, which - aside from being flat-out retarded - might also be incompatible with sc2.

I do know, though, that SC2 is happy enough if you dump a complete install directory on an external and then copy it to a uni PC to play. Done it at QUT a couple of times.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 12 2011 01:05 GMT
#122
On March 12 2011 09:51 Belisarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.
Tute rooms should be fine. Where do you think would be the best place to meet to play SC2? Would we bring our own computer or use the uni's one? Another choice is a LAN house. When the form is accepted by UQ, I'll arrange a meeting so everyone can vote on how the club will run and tell us what times would be the best


I would have envisaged booking out tute rooms to watch the GSL etc on the projector, but not to play. It's generally helpful to bring your own laptop, although the in-built ones are there if needed.

LANs are tricky. It would be really awkward to do that kind of thing at uni. First off I suspect booking a computer-equipped room is more difficult than a normal one. I'm also fairly sure all the UQ systems are running windows 2000 on mac hardware, which - aside from being flat-out retarded - might also be incompatible with sc2.

I do know, though, that SC2 is happy enough if you dump a complete install directory on an external and then copy it to a uni PC to play. Done it at QUT a couple of times.

Apparently societies can book the Schonell theatre and other venues for free :D

and with the LAN part, I think it's feasible, except if you aren't used to mac mouse acceleration (which I am not :S), I'm sure there's a way to turn it off, I just don't know how.
Cybrewaste
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia6 Posts
March 12 2011 01:05 GMT
#123
Assuming we get everything squared away before then, do we want to do something for the GSL final?
I'm not a wizard, I'm only an ICT graduate.
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
March 12 2011 01:09 GMT
#124
I'd be more worried about the fact that they're the stupid mac mice in the first place. Worth a go.

GSL final sounds like a great idea. The trouble with the Schonell theatre and its ilk is not how much it costs, but how much demand there is.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 01:29:19
March 12 2011 01:25 GMT
#125
On March 12 2011 09:20 Leak wrote:

Hey not a bad idea me and my college mates from kings will be signing up, were all second and third years at UQ.


Awesome! Ill see you there.

On March 12 2011 09:51 Belisarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.
Tute rooms should be fine. Where do you think would be the best place to meet to play SC2? Would we bring our own computer or use the uni's one? Another choice is a LAN house. When the form is accepted by UQ, I'll arrange a meeting so everyone can vote on how the club will run and tell us what times would be the best


I would have envisaged booking out tute rooms to watch the GSL etc on the projector, but not to play. It's generally helpful to bring your own laptop, although the in-built ones are there if needed.

LANs are tricky. It would be really awkward to do that kind of thing at uni. First off I suspect booking a computer-equipped room is more difficult than a normal one. I'm also fairly sure all the UQ systems are running windows 2000 on mac hardware, which - aside from being flat-out retarded - might also be incompatible with sc2.

I do know, though, that SC2 is happy enough if you dump a complete install directory on an external and then copy it to a uni PC to play. Done it at QUT a couple of times.


I think for the LANs we could find a LAN House. There is a LAN Party called (GGF -Good Gaming Fun) where they organize LAN. We need to bring our own equipment (like PCs, game) but they provide the internet and cables needed as well as sitting. They try to aim at usually 100 people but there are LANs with 30~. Their site is http://www.ggflan.com/ if you want to check it out.
Would the computer rooms be possible to hire on the weekend? Or in the night?

On March 12 2011 10:05 Cybrewaste wrote:
Assuming we get everything squared away before then, do we want to do something for the GSL final?


On March 12 2011 10:09 Belisarius wrote:
I'd be more worried about the fact that they're the stupid mac mice in the first place. Worth a go.

GSL final sounds like a great idea. The trouble with the Schonell theatre and its ilk is not how much it costs, but how much demand there is.


I wouldn't mind watching the finals. Ill check out the reservation number on Monday and see if there are any tute room or lecture theatres available for free. When is GSL finals?

On March 12 2011 10:05 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 09:51 Belisarius wrote:
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:
So far we have 17 people from UQ (maybe 20 if Suc's friends go there) and a total of 28 people who have expressed interest. I have a friend in first year med who doesn't play much due to study but will sign the form so we might have 29.
Tute rooms should be fine. Where do you think would be the best place to meet to play SC2? Would we bring our own computer or use the uni's one? Another choice is a LAN house. When the form is accepted by UQ, I'll arrange a meeting so everyone can vote on how the club will run and tell us what times would be the best


I would have envisaged booking out tute rooms to watch the GSL etc on the projector, but not to play. It's generally helpful to bring your own laptop, although the in-built ones are there if needed.

LANs are tricky. It would be really awkward to do that kind of thing at uni. First off I suspect booking a computer-equipped room is more difficult than a normal one. I'm also fairly sure all the UQ systems are running windows 2000 on mac hardware, which - aside from being flat-out retarded - might also be incompatible with sc2.

I do know, though, that SC2 is happy enough if you dump a complete install directory on an external and then copy it to a uni PC to play. Done it at QUT a couple of times.

Apparently societies can book the Schonell theatre and other venues for free :D

and with the LAN part, I think it's feasible, except if you aren't used to mac mouse acceleration (which I am not :S), I'm sure there's a way to turn it off, I just don't know how.


Do you know how we can hire the Schonell Theatre (what number to call to check availability)?



Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 12 2011 02:07 GMT
#126
All it said on the UQU site was to contact someone called James (only once you have become a society) and that Schonell could be booked out after 6:30pm on Tues/Wed/some Sundays with a system involving "Grant Credits". It says you can also try and negotiate other venues if none of the ones listed there are suitable: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/HOW_TO_SPEND_YOUR_GRANT_CREDITS.pdf
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 02:49 GMT
#127
On March 12 2011 11:07 Suc wrote:
All it said on the UQU site was to contact someone called James (only once you have become a society) and that Schonell could be booked out after 6:30pm on Tues/Wed/some Sundays with a system involving "Grant Credits". It says you can also try and negotiate other venues if none of the ones listed there are suitable: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/HOW_TO_SPEND_YOUR_GRANT_CREDITS.pdf


Do you know how to earn the credits (couldn't find anywhere on the site).? $500 credits to hire Schonell theater so I don't know how easy it is to get $500 from UQU
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 02:57:08
March 12 2011 02:53 GMT
#128
On March 12 2011 11:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 11:07 Suc wrote:
All it said on the UQU site was to contact someone called James (only once you have become a society) and that Schonell could be booked out after 6:30pm on Tues/Wed/some Sundays with a system involving "Grant Credits". It says you can also try and negotiate other venues if none of the ones listed there are suitable: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/HOW_TO_SPEND_YOUR_GRANT_CREDITS.pdf


Do you know how to earn the credits (couldn't find anywhere on the site).? $500 credits to hire Schonell theater so I don't know how easy it is to get $500 from UQU

No clue atm, but I'd speculate that you get a set amount per year from UQU, probably with differing amounts between societies.

Feel free to chime in here if you know anything, Belisarius, you said that you were president of a small society. (and just a guess, was it chess?)
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 04:29 GMT
#129
On March 12 2011 11:53 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 11:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 12 2011 11:07 Suc wrote:
All it said on the UQU site was to contact someone called James (only once you have become a society) and that Schonell could be booked out after 6:30pm on Tues/Wed/some Sundays with a system involving "Grant Credits". It says you can also try and negotiate other venues if none of the ones listed there are suitable: http://www.uqu.com.au/filelib/HOW_TO_SPEND_YOUR_GRANT_CREDITS.pdf


Do you know how to earn the credits (couldn't find anywhere on the site).? $500 credits to hire Schonell theater so I don't know how easy it is to get $500 from UQU

No clue atm, but I'd speculate that you get a set amount per year from UQU, probably with differing amounts between societies.

Feel free to chime in here if you know anything, Belisarius, you said that you were president of a small society. (and just a guess, was it chess?)


And UQU proudly throws in over 130 000 dollars to help make these events happen.


I don't know if this means for all the 120~ clubs but if it was we would get ~1000 if it was spread equally among all the clubs
Senjougahara Fascination
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
March 12 2011 04:48 GMT
#130
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 21:26 Rhodan wrote:
Im at uni (QUT) until around 4-5ish Tuesdays so I wont be able to make it over - let me know when you organise another time, Im normally free mon/wed/fridays


My Friday finishes at 1pm so I might make another meeting at same place, I'll check which time those who missed the meeting prefer. When could you get there?






Friday Ill just be studying/doing uni work (playing starcraft....) so I can get there whenever you're free, so 1pm is fine by me :D
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
reebuns
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia10 Posts
March 12 2011 04:50 GMT
#131
I'm happy to meet on a Tuesday/friday as those are complete days off (to "study")
as well as wednesday and thursday after lunchtime, since I only have morning classes.

Funfun to this starsoc.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 12 2011 05:02 GMT
#132
On March 12 2011 13:48 Rhodan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:


On March 11 2011 21:26 Rhodan wrote:
Im at uni (QUT) until around 4-5ish Tuesdays so I wont be able to make it over - let me know when you organise another time, Im normally free mon/wed/fridays


My Friday finishes at 1pm so I might make another meeting at same place, I'll check which time those who missed the meeting prefer. When could you get there?






Friday Ill just be studying/doing uni work (playing starcraft....) so I can get there whenever you're free, so 1pm is fine by me :D

On March 12 2011 13:50 reebuns wrote:
I'm happy to meet on a Tuesday/friday as those are complete days off (to "study")
as well as wednesday and thursday after lunchtime, since I only have morning classes.

Funfun to this starsoc.

We could do 2 days of signing the expression of interest form, that is if we don't get enough on Tuesday.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#133
On March 12 2011 13:48 Rhodan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 03:38 ChaoticBlack wrote:


On March 11 2011 21:26 Rhodan wrote:
Im at uni (QUT) until around 4-5ish Tuesdays so I wont be able to make it over - let me know when you organise another time, Im normally free mon/wed/fridays


My Friday finishes at 1pm so I might make another meeting at same place, I'll check which time those who missed the meeting prefer. When could you get there?






Friday Ill just be studying/doing uni work (playing starcraft....) so I can get there whenever you're free, so 1pm is fine by me :D


On March 12 2011 13:50 reebuns wrote:
I'm happy to meet on a Tuesday/friday as those are complete days off (to "study")
as well as wednesday and thursday after lunchtime, since I only have morning classes.

Funfun to this starsoc.


Alright then, the meeting will be from 11am - 12pm on Tuesday and if anyone else has a better time it will be from 1.10pm - 2.10pm on Friday. Ill update the OP
Senjougahara Fascination
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 09:30:32
March 12 2011 09:29 GMT
#134
On March 12 2011 11:53 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 11:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Do you know how to earn the credits (couldn't find anywhere on the site).? $500 credits to hire Schonell theater so I don't know how easy it is to get $500 from UQU

No clue atm, but I'd speculate that you get a set amount per year from UQU, probably with differing amounts between societies.

Feel free to chime in here if you know anything, Belisarius, you said that you were president of a small society. (and just a guess, was it chess?)


Actually nothing of the sort lol. One of the Christian groups. Go figure.

The credits are an allocation that UQU gives for use on club-related things, which includes the hire of major venues. It can also go towards stuff like pizza at meetings, which is largely what we used it for.

You get them more or less automatically once you submit the members' list. A normal amount is between $400 and $800 per club per year, from memory, but really big clubs may get even higher allocations. I'm not sure if we'd realistically be looking at hiring Schonell, but I think even a small club should get enough to do it once.

Normal rooms, like tute rooms etc, shouldn't cost money or credits.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 09:45 GMT
#135
On March 12 2011 18:29 Belisarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 11:53 Suc wrote:
On March 12 2011 11:49 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Do you know how to earn the credits (couldn't find anywhere on the site).? $500 credits to hire Schonell theater so I don't know how easy it is to get $500 from UQU

No clue atm, but I'd speculate that you get a set amount per year from UQU, probably with differing amounts between societies.

Feel free to chime in here if you know anything, Belisarius, you said that you were president of a small society. (and just a guess, was it chess?)


Actually nothing of the sort lol. One of the Christian groups. Go figure.

The credits are an allocation that UQU gives for use on club-related things, which includes the hire of major venues. It can also go towards stuff like pizza at meetings, which is largely what we used it for.

You get them more or less automatically once you submit the members' list. A normal amount is between $400 and $800 per club per year, from memory, but really big clubs may get even higher allocations. I'm not sure if we'd realistically be looking at hiring Schonell, but I think even a small club should get enough to do it once.

Normal rooms, like tute rooms etc, shouldn't cost money or credits.


Ah k, Im guessing the lecture theater in Hawken Engineering Building would also be a bit expensive to hire?
Senjougahara Fascination
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 13:47:34
March 12 2011 13:47 GMT
#136
Um... I don't think so. I'm fairly sure Schonell is a special case because it's used commercially as well.

At the very least, I know the tute rooms in Hawken - the reasonably nice ones with the red chairs, straight ahead as you walk in the entrance near the library - should be free to access, and the projector etc in there is absolutely fine for ~30 people. You don't really need anything approaching a lecture theatre unless we get like 100+ show up.
palookieblue
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia326 Posts
March 12 2011 21:54 GMT
#137
On March 10 2011 21:36 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 19:16 Scarlet_Pinata wrote:
On March 07 2011 21:49 JesusOurSaviour wrote:
I am not going to play SCII yet, (or else I might fail Uni from practicing too much).

But yea, awesome stuff bro, I'm at UQ doing Med in my second year. Hope to see you guys lan it up at UQ, gotta break the firewall though



Haha, second year med student at UQ as well...Now I wanna know who you are. And to the OP, brilliant idea, am so in.

Michael


You're Michael as well !?!

I'm Michael !!!

Michael Hsieh's the name here, in my 2nd year of MBBS proper... um... I'm based at the Mater, I attend 20% of the lectures (because I don't wake up on time (((.... I'm cramming my portfolio WHILE watching GSL, which is a total fail. Ya

now who are you :D
What'up Mikey - Nathanael here.
We should catch up sometime.

Nice to see you on tl.net.
oyoyo
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 12 2011 23:32 GMT
#138
On March 12 2011 22:47 Belisarius wrote:
Um... I don't think so. I'm fairly sure Schonell is a special case because it's used commercially as well.

At the very least, I know the tute rooms in Hawken - the reasonably nice ones with the red chairs, straight ahead as you walk in the entrance near the library - should be free to access, and the projector etc in there is absolutely fine for ~30 people. You don't really need anything approaching a lecture theatre unless we get like 100+ show up.


Ah k then, I never been in those tute rooms and the ones I went where incredibly small (~20 people)
Senjougahara Fascination
Krozlink
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia6 Posts
March 14 2011 04:04 GMT
#139
Not a student but I'd definitely be interested in attending a GSL finals viewing if that ever gets organized.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 14 2011 04:56 GMT
#140
On March 14 2011 13:04 Krozlink wrote:
Not a student but I'd definitely be interested in attending a GSL finals viewing if that ever gets organized.


On Tuesday I'll talk with the others to see if they want to watch the GSL finals. If we have ~10 people going ill see how to book a tute room and how to get the projector working.

For UQ students, is the internet fast enough to stream GSL?
Senjougahara Fascination
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 306
OGKoka 287
Codebar 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 96
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9017
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes570
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck172
Hui .169
Beastyqt72
Mew2King71
Trikslyr62
Rex25
RotterdaM23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2655
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.