• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9048 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 54 Next
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 11:23 GMT
#1001
I thought it could be a dt claim too. Meatless Taco is the one I want to kill today but first I want to hear the two remaining role-claims and reread paperscraps filter.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 03 2012 12:42 GMT
#1002
On February 03 2012 19:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.

On February 03 2012 19:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.

But you are blatantly avoiding answering one of my questions, specifically "Did you receive any confirmation"? I've been through Paperscraps filter but I can't find any breadcrumbs about his role, it'll clearly tell us something about Paperscraps' role which will be useful.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 03 2012 12:45 GMT
#1003
Why is everybody claiming at all by the way?

Also, those vigilante hits. Very well done.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 13:26 GMT
#1004
I don't know about the roleclaiming... I don't see what we really have to gain from it?

I might have been fast to vote Jackel, but his medic claim still confuses me...

I actaully shot LSB night 2 but got my shot refunded because Node was faster. *pats self on the back*

On February 03 2012 05:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 23:52 Dirkzor wrote:
Since you are here, mind elaborating on these two posts aswell? With references if possible...

On February 01 2012 13:57 MeatlessTaco wrote:
prplhz said we should give away as many votes as wecan every day. He was a supporter of LSB, the only confirmed red, he cautions restraint in the layabout lynch, when he wanted to hammer bugs.

Why are we stalling again, prp?


On February 01 2012 13:59 MeatlessTaco wrote:
apologies, I missed one prp accusation, he vote-loaded Palmar when he knew he would die in order to look town



prp harped on me for pushing for a lynch, he wanted to "run the numbers", I though we could run the numbers later anyway so just get a lynch in. In that post prp called me "less than impressive" and "deliberately obtuse", which, since I was drunk, I spent 2 minutes unearthing his less than impressive play, which included the last defense anyone gave of LSB, vote loading Palmar to give mafia a chance and advocating giving away as many votes as possible which is the reason we can't be 100% sure of a victory because we had to lynch 10 votes yesterday. I also found it odd that he was asking for restraint when he was pushing for the bug's hammer quickly.

When I sobered up, I realized prp is unlikely scum since the proper play for him would have been to give 1 vote to Palmar, not 5, in case they didn't get a majority right there.

MeatlessTaco: Mind finding the post where prphlz defends LSB? I couldn't find it yesterday and I don't want to spend time right now looking for it.

Hmm.. crazy thoughts: LSB and chaoser is scum. I suspect VE to be more likely to be scum then layabout. So VE is the third and bugs and layabout was town. Would prphlz give votes to palmar if he knew they would end up at layabout so layabout would look bad?

Also do you tihnk scum had a roleblocker + a bus driver? Since palmar and paper both claimed to have been roleblocked? If yes - which one are alive? Or was the busdriving ability one time use? Or am I misunderstanding the way bus driver works?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 13:42 GMT
#1005
On February 03 2012 21:42 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 19:47 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.

Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 19:47 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.

But you are blatantly avoiding answering one of my questions, specifically "Did you receive any confirmation"? I've been through Paperscraps filter but I can't find any breadcrumbs about his role, it'll clearly tell us something about Paperscraps' role which will be useful.

No I'm not.
On February 03 2012 19:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.

Yes I was informed I made a successful save.
Life can only kill you once.
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
February 03 2012 13:49 GMT
#1006
On February 03 2012 06:39 MeatlessTaco wrote:
I'm going to simplify my defense. This is my first mafia game.

I was too gung-ho on the circle trade, but admitted it, and attempted to convince other people Palmar was right.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 27 2012 22:47 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Also, are you guys seriously stupid enough to not see the problem with the circle-jerk plan? If this is the way you guys think, I don't have much faith we'll succeed much at all this game. For example, Node should probably die very fast because there's no way he's this dumb. In fact, all townies who lack the critical thinking to see the problem, should die.

Mafia is about making choices. Much more than you can deduce from reading someone's posts and checking if they're doing scummy stuff, you can hold them accountable for their actions. You need to understand the reasoning behind why people do what they do.

What this plan does is remove responsibility. Instead of using analysis and logic to assign our vote, everyone simply gives their vote to whoever they have a town read on. You should keep who you vote for to yourself until the next day, at which point everyone should claim to whom they gave the vote, and why.

Giving votes has the potential to give us information. If a player gives his vote to someone on weak reasoning, or if the player receiving the vote is very likely to be mafia (or at some point flips mafia), we have a reason to investigate that player, based on his actions.

Suggesting we remove the tool of analyzing how and why people give their votes away is terrible. It's anti-town and it should not happen.

If we follow a circle-jerk plan, we remove this aspect of the game, we give mafia a free pass, and a guarantee that they will not lose any voting power. I would hate to be in a situation as scum if I had two options: a) Lose some voting power. b) Make a case as to why I think a scumbuddy is town. That's seriously scary if you're mafia. I mean, good mafia players will have no problem cooking up a good case, but good mafia players are hard to catch anyway.

Apply some brain power, reap rewards.

It's very likely the most town looking people will be protected by medics, providing an even further deterrence for mafia from shooting them. Remember, mafia has to give 4 votes away tonight. It takes 4 townies having the strongest read on scum as town, to balance that out, or otherwise the mafia has to make cases as to why they think their scumbuddies are town. That's hard to do.

do you actually think we're so bad that we can't handle this? I guess the fact that the circle jerk plan got any support at all answers my question though.


I read through the thread to verify how correct I was and saw this again. The original thought I had was that I didn't think we could make an informed decision before N1 on who to give our vote to. I think this was a reasonable assumption at the time, and the first 6 posts were 6 people signing up for the Circle of Trust.

The other mistake was I assumed mafia would have vote-rigging, ballot-stuffing, chad-hanging abilities. No one else has had this concern so I was likely wrong.

So, do we think we can make a better than random guess during Night 1 on who to give our votes to?

The Circle of Trust was never supposed to be for all game, just to limit the damage to town until we had enough information in a no-flip, closed game.

My only reservation is that since mafia only has 1 KP, we might get too aggressive too quick with vigs and such blowing our loads too early.




I defended VE at one point when people criticized this analysis as a reason to lynch. No one ever responded to my concerns.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 27 2012 16:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
I vote D1 we circle jerk and see what happens. Just saying "oh you know, there will be people who don't want to follow the plan" the way LSB did excuses that kind of behavior - the plan doesn't work unless we all agree to it. If we can't come to a consensus, then we're all going to just have to do whatever the fuck, and I already know where my votes are going in the event that happens.

Now, the lynch.

##Vote: Paperscraps

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 13:02 Paperscraps wrote:
@Palmar When you get done with your whole "I'm a badass" routine, can we hear some reasoning behind why you are against the circle trade system? or anything that is actually constructive at all?
+ Show Spoiler +
I understand you are being crazy right now to tests people reactions and stir up a bit of commotion.



This set off alarm bells. My main problem is that he doesn't sound like someone with a town read on Palmar. He sounds like someone who already knows Palmar's alignment is town.

I'm going to be honest - I'm also starting to think Palmar is town, but it's not based on a belief that I think he's acting scummy to test reactions. It could be, but that's not why. I think Palmar is town based almost exclusively on the fact that scummy players like Paperscraps are defending the way he's playing.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 13:02 Paperscraps wrote:
@Everyone I have another idea for trading votes. I want to bounce it off you guys to see what you think. The main idea behind the circle trading system is to keep an even spread of votes across all players. They way we have it setup, the mafia will get to pick and choose who they want to give more vote(s), either townie or fellow mafia. One way to kind of keep the mafia on their toes is to split up everyone into 5 groups of 3. Then during the night you choose at random who you would like to give vote(s) too.

My thinking behind this is that it gives mafia less information as to where votes in particular are going. Randomness though is a double edged sword. This can either hurt town or hurt mafia.




So, it seems almost everyone is on board with the 1 vote circle trade system. I think this is the best way to minimize mafia tampering and vote gaining. If anything it severely stifles their ability to accrue a mass amount of votes over the course of one night, which is a possibility if some mafia seems particularly pro-town to the majority of people.


In the first paragraph he outlines a needlessly convoluted plan with the main goal of "keeping the mafia on their toes" by "randomly choosing" who votes go to within smaller groups of townies.

But in the second paragraph, he makes sure to agree with the circlejerk plan. Why? If you support the circle-voting plan then why are you coming up with more options? The day is half over bro, it's time to start thinkin about that LYNCH.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 13:02 Paperscraps wrote:


My FoS is on MeatlessTaco right now.


But not your vote. Why? Whether we've come to a consensus on how to deal with the votes or not, we still have to lynch someone today. That starts with votes. Now, I agree that MeatlessTaco doesn't look great with his lack of reasoning for his votes and blatant sheeping, but lynch? Not to mention the fact that you're in favor of this circlejerk plan...but...

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 12:10 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Townies, we need a plan. The vote system could cause us problems if we don't stick together. We'll need to ascertain what vote-rigging abilities the scum have, to do this we need a circle of trust. We'll all trade votes in a circle instead of doing it haphazardly. Any vote manipulation by the scum will result in merciless lynching.


It was MeatlessTaco's idea! He was the first to suggest it! If it's "the best option", then why are you the most interested in lynching the person who brought it up first? My guess? He doesn't even realize that MT brought it up first. He's just looking for the easiest target, and right now that's someone who suspects Palmar and voted risk.nuke for no reason.

Paperscraps is scum



Paperscraps' convoluted mini-group thing was never going to work and just impeded any kind of actual plan. He gives an inane analysis in the role of randomness in the game and then leaves an himself an out.


That analysis seemed legit to the time to me. If someone wants to defend Paperscraps' post here, I would love to hear it.

I was the first to say something against LSB's "everyone please trade two votes" plan

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 29 2012 10:02 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 09:52 LSB wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Night 1: Free Trade
[image loading]


Tonight is free trade! Please give your votes to anyone who you think is town. DO NOT announce your votes in thread. Wait until daybreak after all of the votes have been transferred. Once day two come, everyone must post how many votes they gave away and to whom they gave votes away to.

Please give away two of your votes. + Show Spoiler +
This is for two reasons
1) Giving away two of your votes eliminates looses if you get nightkilled. Even if you don't think you are a high target, mafia could always bluesnipe.
2) People with 1 vote only are extreamly crucial during re-balancing. During Night 1, people with 1 vote are the ones who would receive votes from people with 3+ votes in order to ensure that the vote distribution stays roughly equal. So if you are left with only 1 vote Day 2, there is a high likelyhood that you would have 3+ votes Day 2.


Am I taking crazy pills or is this a really bad idea?



No one responded there so I waited until the night was over. Everything since then has been me trying to kill LSB and layabout due to his association with LSB.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 30 2012 13:54 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 10:36 LSB wrote:
I sent 2 votes to layabout

I did this for a variety of reasons
1) I wanted to send my vote to someone I did not consider a vet/prominent in this game, I expected that they were more likely to receive votes, and by sending it to a new person might help with keeping things more balanced (Turns out I was wrong)
2) layabout's critique of my plans and his concerns about it in the rudimentary stages show genuine concern about the fate of the town. He has taken more controversial stances on positions so I have a green read on him.


I sent 1 vote to layabout. I had a read of LSB and layabout on different teams/sides so all of this shows that pretty much all my reads were way off.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 30 2012 19:45 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 09:32 LSB wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm actually going to be busy for about 3.5 hours, so I'll be back to answer major concerns then.


Please be wary of anyone supporting a "Passing two votes" plan, and a "Giving everyone all the votes" plan


Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 09:52 LSB wrote:
Night 1: Free Trade
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

Tonight is free trade! Please give your votes to anyone who you think is town. DO NOT announce your votes in thread. Wait until daybreak after all of the votes have been transferred. Once day two come, everyone must post how many votes they gave away and to whom they gave votes away to.


Please give away two of your votes.+ Show Spoiler +
This is for two reasons
1) Giving away two of your votes eliminates looses if you get nightkilled. Even if you don't think you are a high target, mafia could always bluesnipe.
2) People with 1 vote only are extreamly crucial during re-balancing. During Night 1, people with 1 vote are the ones who would receive votes from people with 3+ votes in order to ensure that the vote distribution stays roughly equal. So if you are left with only 1 vote Day 2, there is a high likelyhood that you would have 3+ votes Day 2.


Why the change of heart?

##Vote LSB



My play may have been less than impressive, but I am not obtuse. Don't lynch me over a row with prp, who decided it was a good idea to shift 5 votes to the most likely mafia target.

Disclaimer: I don't plan on being sober until after my days off, like 3 days from now. So, please read this entire post before wasting a lynch on me.


I don't think I can do better than this post. Do the following make you think fearless/unimpressive newbie townie, or scum?

LSB's plee to trade two votes, I make the crazy comment
I keep bringing up the fact that it's silly to trade multiple votes away
The first post of the game I advocate circle trading

If I rolled scum in my first game I would have waited to talk to them to decide a strategy instead of making the first post in the game.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 14:13 GMT
#1007
You can't misunderstand anything in a closed set-up.

We're roleclaiming because at this point we have a bunch of confirmed townies. There is little point in hiding blues to protect them anymore. Our objective is to clear as many people as possible and find scum by process of elimination. The later we claim the more dangerous it is due to no-flip.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 03 2012 14:19 GMT
#1008
Alright, since I'm tce medic who was told of a successful save on Palmar night1, I'm pretty confident that Jackal58 is lying consequently making him the last scum. You could say that medic is a bad role to claim for scum, but not really if you think about it and certainly not when we suspect them of having a bus driver.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not that it matters but I breadcrumb my save here (wanted to make it SAVE or PROT but HEAL had easier letters):

On January 30 2012 04:43 prplhz wrote:
Hey

Even though you left a full 8 hours before the lynch, not pushing [UoN]Sentinel strongly at all, you feel like you can come in here and complain about it? And you don't even have a point with your complaining, only "that was bad", you don't use it for anything other than complaining for the sake of complaining. Laughable at best, not laughable at worst.

@Palmar What was that game where you were Arctocod with syllogism?

This wasn't for a role claim, but in case my save would overlap with a town vigilante, I would at least be able to prove my role to him if that would be beneficial at some point.


The only explanation that absolves Jackal58 is that scum double stacked Palmar night1 which would give us both a save confirmation, but this makes no sense when they have a bus driver. An additional hit could have pushed town 1 step closer to LYLO instead of using it to double stack Palmar.

Also, since Jackal58 received a confirmation he would 100% know that Palmar is town, then there would be no backside of trading ALL of his votes to Palmar (as I did night2). If Jackal58 would be hit then all of his votes would have been preserved for a 100% townie. If Palmar got hit then Jackal58 would get all of his votes back. Also, it should be very obvious that Palmar actually put a ton of effort into this game so it's not like Palmar would do something stupid with all the votes he received. The reason Jackal58 didn't give Palmar all of his votes night2 was that he knew that those votes were going to layabout, who would get instantly lynched so he wanted them for himself.

Additionally, I thought the whole time that scum would trade a vote to Palmar night1 when they thought he was going to die since they would just get it refunded.

Ask yourself this, what the hell has Jackal58 done all game? I would actually have suggested his lynch today if we weren't able to find anybody else, just because we'd most likely have to lynch him at some point anyway. Even if it is hard to tell his alignment from his "tone" I'd say that Jackal58 scumhunts more as town than as scum and he's done nothing this game. I think Jackal58 tried this rather silly gamble because he knew he was fucked with so many townies left until LYLO and how he's done absolutely nothing useful so far, unfortunately he's fucked anyway.

##Vote: Jackal58

GG

Oh yeah, I protected Palmar night1 and night2, protected Node night3.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 14:28 GMT
#1009
##Vote: Jackal58
Lets hammer this. GG.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 15:36 GMT
#1010
Yeah node.... Go hammer...

If jackal isn't scum prphlz is and we lymch him next but i'm pretty sure jackal is the scum...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 03 2012 15:42 GMT
#1011
Read through his filter.

##Vote: Jackal58
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 15:45 GMT
#1012
Nice prpz. You got balls. Must be 2 of you left.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 15:49 GMT
#1013
##UNVOTE: MeatlessTaco
##VOTE: prplhz
Life can only kill you once.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 03 2012 15:49 GMT
#1014
Be a man and vote for yourself.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 15:53 GMT
#1015
##Vote: prplhz
Life can only kill you once.
ZBot
Profile Joined April 2010
194 Posts
February 03 2012 15:54 GMT
#1016
End of Day 4

Lynched:

prplhz (10): Node (6) Stolen!, Jackal58 (4)

Current votes:

Jackal58 (7): Dirkzor (1), prplhz (1), risk.nuke (3), [UoN]Sentinel (2)

MeatlessTaco (0): Jackal58 (4), -Jackal58 (4)

Not voting:

jaybrundage (1), MeatlessTaco (1),



The game was up, but they all knew, innocent or guilty, they would never take him alive. prplhz stood up, all eyes on him. The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife, or perhaps the axe of an executioner.

Like a flock of birds, they took flight at once, running up the stairs to the top of the city wall. An observer might not see the truth, they were not a flock of birds, but birds of prey in hot pursuit of their dinner.

The chase was short. In the end there was no place to run. The pursuers halted their steps, while prplhz kept going.

prplhz ran off a wall 4!

It is now Night 4. The night will end 2012-02-05 10:00:37. (That's approximately 1 day, 9:06:00 from now.)
All ZBot operation in a thread is under the control of the Original Poster of the respective thread.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 15:55 GMT
#1017
lol
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 16:04:16
February 03 2012 16:03 GMT
#1018
GG
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 16:10 GMT
#1019
lol... does it really matter? just dont give votes to jackal and we lynch him tomorrow.. he will only have 3 votes and town will have 14...

can we shorten the night to when all have done nightactions?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 16:11 GMT
#1020
Also I blame Node for this... had he just voted faster :D
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 8891
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko277
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10965
Bisu 3427
FanTaSy 2556
Jaedong 1115
BeSt 705
actioN 603
Horang2 462
EffOrt 450
Larva 287
Leta 255
[ Show more ]
Zeus 190
Barracks 136
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 98
scan(afreeca) 74
JYJ 73
Mong 71
sorry 61
ToSsGirL 58
Sexy 54
Killer 46
Free 45
Aegong 42
Shinee 41
soO 32
sSak 31
Bale 31
HiyA 19
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
XaKoH 1
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin9
Other Games
singsing1848
olofmeister1024
crisheroes272
Pyrionflax191
dupreeh122
KnowMe114
Livibee34
B2W.Neo7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1104
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
20m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 20m
Replay Cast
12h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.