• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9101 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 54 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 01:27 GMT
#981
I am [blue]dead[/blue tomorrow.
Life can only kill you once.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 01:29 GMT
#982
Jackal forella. Role and what nightactions you have performed?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 01:32 GMT
#983
I am dead tomorrow.

Should have looked like that.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 01:32 GMT
#984
On February 03 2012 10:29 risk.nuke wrote:
Jackal forella. Role and what nightactions you have performed?

Protected Palmar and Node. Medic
Life can only kill you once.
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
February 03 2012 01:34 GMT
#985
On February 03 2012 10:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Townie as well


Same, no vote to send
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
February 03 2012 01:37 GMT
#986
layabout had to be scum? So VE ( and bugs ) were green?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 01:38 GMT
#987
Shit. Missed Layabout.
SK?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 01:39 GMT
#988
Nope no KP for SK.

I'm done. I'll post tomorrow before beer is involved.
Life can only kill you once.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 01:42 GMT
#989
fyi, Drunk Jackal is always welcome in my book. It's going to be a power-role in some game I host in the future :p
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
February 03 2012 01:52 GMT
#990
On February 03 2012 10:14 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 10:03 risk.nuke wrote:
Cool. This means there is till 1 scum remaining?

Ya I am guessing just 1
Visc/Bugs 1 is definitely scum. Most likely Visc.
LSB
Chaoser

Nice shot Node. I wouldn't have had the balls to shoot him. I assume since he flipped you shot him.




I didn't shoot him, I only got one shot.
whole lies with a half smile
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 01:55 GMT
#991
On February 03 2012 10:52 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 10:14 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 03 2012 10:03 risk.nuke wrote:
Cool. This means there is till 1 scum remaining?

Ya I am guessing just 1
Visc/Bugs 1 is definitely scum. Most likely Visc.
LSB
Chaoser

Nice shot Node. I wouldn't have had the balls to shoot him. I assume since he flipped you shot him.




I didn't shoot him, I only got one shot.

this was what I was hoping for. We're about to get another confirmed blue. I'm not sure if Jay claimed the shot or not earlier.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 03 2012 02:44 GMT
#992
GG

Good Luck all!
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 03 2012 03:19 GMT
#993
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 03 2012 04:18 GMT
#994
If a medic saves the one he is visiting, both the target of the hit and the medic is informed through PMs.

In some games medics are not informed when they save someone. I guess getting a memory loss at the sight of blood must make it very hard to be a doctor.
:3
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 08:33 GMT
#995
I shot chaoser.

I also think we should lynch jackal.

Reason is that I strongly believe that paperscraps is/was the medic. The roleblocker is a scum role who targeted paperscraps and killed palmar.

On February 03 2012 06:47 Paperscraps wrote:
Well I am leaving for school in a bit and won't be back until 11:30-12:00 kst. (about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after night ends)

My top scum reads:
MeatlessTaco
Chaoser
Sentinel
Dirkzor

I believe much will be revealed after tonight.

Incase I die, I leave you all with this.

steganography


Tro googling steganography. I don't have time to look thorugh paperscraps posts right now for breadcrumbs but it must be there. Scum can have picked that up and hence been 100% sure that they could kill palmar 2nd time around.

Was anyone roleblocked? The roleblocker might be dead (layabout - i find it unlikely) or they targeted paper so he couldn't selftarget.

##Vote Jackal58
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 08:38 GMT
#996
On February 03 2012 07:05 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 00:36 Dirkzor wrote:
I've read most filters now. (still need to read node, paper and sentinel but will do that later tonight)

I think the last 1/2 scum are in this list of 4:
Chaoser
MeatlessTaco
Jaybrundage
Jackal58

In that order.

The reason I say 1/2 scum instead of only 1 is because I only see VE and LSB as confirmed scum. We got flip on LSB and VE basicly sacrified himself to save LSB. WBG is probably town and layabout is probably scum. layabout vote magnet could also be a major powerplay from scum to throw town totally off.

Also where the fuck is everyone? This game isn't over yet...


Ok first off Dirkzor why would you trade me a vote because you think you have a town read on me. And then say Im possible scum. For that don't even trade a vote. You should give your votes to people you are confident are town.

My question for you then is what am i good town read, or suspected scum?

Second off I don't suspect Dirkzor and Meatless taco in part because they both sent me votes. Is that quite simple could they still be mafia. Of course, however Occams Razor, They are probably town because their sending a town there vote.

In response to Dirkzor
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 00:26 Dirkzor wrote:
On February 01 2012 15:01 jaybrundage wrote:
If Chaoser doesn't work out i have another candidate in mind.


I would like to know who you meant?

I so far i would push a risk.nuke lynch. If chaoser does work out.



Lets hear about risk.nuke now then?

About giving votes. I've tried the entire game to give votes to people I don't think anyone else whould give to. That means giving to people in the "middle" so to speak. You making this list with jackal is because i have a lesser townread on you then the rest. Either way my votes have been spread - but poorly.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 03 2012 08:40 GMT
#997
Oh... did you mean

If Chaoser doesn't work out i have another candidate in mind.
or
I so far i would push a risk.nuke lynch. If chaoser does work out

Does or doesn't? O_o
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 10:47 GMT
#998
On February 03 2012 12:19 prplhz wrote:
Dunno, something is rubbing me the wrong way about Jackal58 being medic I had a feeling that Paperscraps was the medic/jailer who protected Palmar and two medics in a setup with only 1 scum hit seems like a bit too much.

Do medics get confirmation about their saves if they save someone who is getting shot?

@Jackal58 Did you protect Palmar night1 AND night2 and Node night3 or Palmar night1 and Node night2 AND night3? Did you receive any confirmation about any saves?

Palmar night 1 and 2. That's why I figured they had a bus driver. Cause Palmar died. And I wasn't role blocked. That's also why I was positive Palmar was town.
Life can only kill you once.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 03 2012 11:14 GMT
#999
I don't think jackal was lying, but I can't know that he isn't either. Scum claiming medic with 7 townies left doesn't strike me as a smart move. Anyway we can discuss this after we've figured out what paperscraps ment and everyone still haven't claimed roles.

(4) risk.nuke - Townie 1 -> Node
(2) Sentinel - Townie 1-Prplhz
(1) Meatless - Taco Townie
(1) Node - Vigilante
(1) Dirkzor - Vigilante
(3) Jackal58 - Medic 1-> Node
(2) Prplhz - ??? 1 -> Node
(3) Jaybrundage - ??? 2 -> Jackal58

7 votes have disapeared indicating that both dead players gave away 1 vote to node.
chaoser (6)
Paperscraps (3)
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 11:18 GMT
#1000
On February 03 2012 17:33 Dirkzor wrote:
I shot chaoser.

I also think we should lynch jackal.

Reason is that I strongly believe that paperscraps is/was the medic. The roleblocker is a scum role who targeted paperscraps and killed palmar.

Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:47 Paperscraps wrote:
Well I am leaving for school in a bit and won't be back until 11:30-12:00 kst. (about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after night ends)

My top scum reads:
MeatlessTaco
Chaoser
Sentinel
Dirkzor

I believe much will be revealed after tonight.

Incase I die, I leave you all with this.

steganography


Tro googling steganography. I don't have time to look thorugh paperscraps posts right now for breadcrumbs but it must be there. Scum can have picked that up and hence been 100% sure that they could kill palmar 2nd time around.

Was anyone roleblocked? The roleblocker might be dead (layabout - i find it unlikely) or they targeted paper so he couldn't selftarget.

##Vote Jackal58

If I were scum why would I be giving my votes to Node and Palmar. That would be dumb on my part. And I take Papers post to be a DT claim not medic.
##Vote: MeatlessTaco
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM827
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.