• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1765

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 20:11:31
February 24 2013 20:10 GMT
#35281
On February 25 2013 04:41 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 03:31 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 24 2013 23:28 Xiphos wrote:
On February 24 2013 23:16 gedatsu wrote:
On February 24 2013 23:09 Twinkle Toes wrote:
On February 24 2013 19:01 sunprince wrote:
On February 24 2013 17:46 Navane wrote:
On February 22 2013 03:50 Tien wrote:
[...]
Women attracted to men with money because their lifestyle / children will be taken cared of. Is this a bad thing? No. It's just personal preference.

this makes sense.


Men attracted to beautiful women because they will have attractive offspring. Is this a bad thing? Nope, personal preference.

that is a circular argument. Men likes x in women so x will be given to the next generation and future men will like the next generation because it has x. X can be anything genetic here.


Correct. The real reason that men are attracted to beautiful women is because beauty implies youh, health, and fertility, all of which increase the likelihood of passing on their genes.

No, just too many wrongs on this BS.

Let me be a bit more honest and adult here with my reply, so if there are any kids/minors reading this, stay back.

We ask why are men or why am I attracted to pretty women? Lets be honest, attracted here means FUCKING her.
And if I may be even more honest, it means fucking her in the most animal and primal of ways, doggy, chained, titfuck, facial, cream pie, biting her lips, sucking her strawberry tongue, pink nipples, beating her pussy up til she cant walk for a week, etc etc.. You get what I mean, unless you are in grade school and think of attraction as holding hands and smelling her hair.

Genes, fertility, and all those evolutionary bullcrap are secondary and almost unintended side-effects.

What?

That's really all I can say to that.

On February 24 2013 22:35 llIH wrote:
Remember that evolution has more or less stopped by now. The conditions are not as they where before.

Uh, no. Evolution carries on in full force. Conditions have never stayed the same.


Yep, where you can see more feminism dominated countries is where you would mostly find more homosexual males because of the pre-pubescent emasculation done to him by a specific or plural female(s). This in turn makes him rethink about female attraction and renders his sexual orientation different.

And vice versa, the region with more masculine men have a less density of homosexuals and more balanced in terms of sexual production. The evolution is a machine that can't be stopped. As matter of fact every day as you are being influenced to do a certain task, you are evolving along with the decision.

User was temp banned for this post.


I fail to see how this is banworthy.
User was warned for this post

Why was he warned for this post?

I'll give my third-party perspective:

You can discuss bans/warnings here in a light-hearted fashion. If you simply want to complain about moderation or are going to demand an explanation (not that there is an obligation to justify every ban, but tl tries), it should be done in website feedback.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
February 24 2013 20:26 GMT
#35282
because demand was emphasized in italics i understood the post so much easier. am i really that dumb?

let me try...
banana
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
rusedeguerre
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 20:36:01
February 24 2013 20:34 GMT
#35283
On February 25 2013 05:26 nunez wrote:
because demand was emphasized in italics i understood the post so much easier. am i really that dumb?

let me try...
banana

Now it all makes sense, the mods forgot to italicize!

Stay on topic, please only discuss bans here.

Also, this thread is only for discussing people who've gotten banned or bans in general in a light-hearted tone. Please use the website feedback forum to question bans or moderation.

Problem solved.
Some would say that hydrogen cyanide is a delicious and necessary part of the human diet, but others claim it is a toxic and dangerous substance. The truth must therefore be somewhere in between.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 24 2013 20:34 GMT
#35284
On February 25 2013 05:20 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
1. he lost many times in his stream in WoL also
2. there is a lot other players than just pro players in ladder
3. many of idras losses are not just close games, many of those losses are total crushes

Why do you think this is trolling? It is a legitimate question, Idra is such a high caliber pro player, he should have better winrate in ladder against random opponents in ladder.

User was temp banned for this post.

Can't say I'm glad he is 'back'.
PineapplePizza
Profile Joined June 2010
United States749 Posts
February 24 2013 20:45 GMT
#35285
What the hell, I find a 0 reply thread made by an idiot, click report, and it's already targeted for destruction. Do you guys spend all day F5'ing for threads to report?
"There should be no tying a sharp, hard object to your cock like it has a mechanical arm and hitting it with the object or using your cockring to crack the egg. No cyborg penises allowed. 100% flesh only." - semioldguy
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 24 2013 20:45 GMT
#35286
On February 25 2013 05:45 Ooshmagoosh wrote:
What the hell, I find a 0 reply thread made by an idiot, click report, and it's already targeted for destruction. Do you guys spend all day F5'ing for threads to report?


That would be Coke. ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 24 2013 20:48 GMT
#35287
As you can see, Coke is too busy reporting threads and posts to even deign to respond.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 24 2013 20:51 GMT
#35288
I don't think I've made any reports today, stop derailing.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 21:06:40
February 24 2013 20:58 GMT
#35289
On February 25 2013 05:45 Ooshmagoosh wrote:
What the hell, I find a 0 reply thread made by an idiot, click report, and it's already targeted for destruction. Do you guys spend all day F5'ing for threads to report?


Who needs an F5 key?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/new.php

EDIT: you still need an F5 key
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
February 24 2013 21:17 GMT
#35290
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.
Liquipedia
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 21:27:50
February 24 2013 21:27 GMT
#35291
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 25 2013 00:10 GMT
#35292


babylon was just temp banned for 30 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 08:44:55 and had 6012 posts.

Reason: By request.


All my favorite posters banning themselves
shikata ga nai
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 25 2013 00:33 GMT
#35293
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.

I had someone use a topic on a body building/ pua forum for proof that homosexuality was a choice, except the op was asking if it was true, but the people responding to him informed him that it wasn't and calling him names when he insisted it was true.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
February 25 2013 00:34 GMT
#35294
On February 25 2013 06:27 frogrubdown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.


Oh wow. Some people are hilarious
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 25 2013 01:14 GMT
#35295
On February 25 2013 06:27 frogrubdown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.

Oh man, I want to see that argument.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 25 2013 01:31 GMT
#35296
On February 25 2013 10:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:27 frogrubdown wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.

Oh man, I want to see that argument.

I think I would enjoy seeing that also. Normally when poeple cite things like that I just think, "Can't argue with that logic, now can I?"
User was warned for too many mimes.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 25 2013 01:43 GMT
#35297
On February 25 2013 10:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:27 frogrubdown wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.

Oh man, I want to see that argument.


it was pretty much just what you'd imagine it would be
shikata ga nai
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 01:50:36
February 25 2013 01:48 GMT
#35298
Found it. It was from your friend and mine, NeMeSiS3.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330491&currentpage=1457#29135

Relevant part:
+ Show Spoiler +

Also I used the Crusades as an example, you're nitpicking semantically. If you predate religion before monotheism and go WAY back most wars were fought over who's god had the bigger penis, move towards the rise of Zoroastrianism with his monotheistic principle and then you had the neo-Jewish monotheistic principles (arguably at one point they were polytheistic then monotheistic, this is still argued today but my studies have shown a sort of Hindu polytheistic view while maintaining the principle of a single entity such that I would agree they were monotheistic before Zoroastrianism made it immensly popular) but then we had religious feuding day in and day out for centuries.


This is how religion sort of went.

and to finally end it

This is how religion (it specifies christianity where the dark ages suppressed religious advances but all religions can be equated in this manner, or so I've seen through studies).

Let alone the fact that religion is used almost entirely to manipulate god fearing indivduals (hitler against jews is a prime example of using christian faith to demonize the Jews in Germany).

Hope that cuts it, anywho that's my take good day.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
February 25 2013 01:58 GMT
#35299
On February 25 2013 10:31 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 10:14 The_Templar wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:27 frogrubdown wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:17 imallinson wrote:
On February 25 2013 04:12 KwarK wrote:
The more I attempt to analyse his post the more difficult it is to explain but basically the claim that homosexuality is a result of men rethinking whether women are a good idea after being confronted with a feminist dominated society and then deciding to be gay would be pretty offensive if it weren't so utterly ridiculous. Feminists are not emasculating your children and turning them gay. I could attempt to delve into the multiple layers of wrongness with this, the feminist dominated society, the feminists causing emasculation (because being masculine is apparently incompatible with women having power in society), emasculation causing homosexuality, homosexuality being a choice that you think about and decide which you want, the feminists somehow getting to your children (they're even in your homes!! turning your kids gay) and endless more problems. It gets more illogical the more you delve into it.

He and I had a PM exchange where he further attempted to explain his theories and cited an episode of two and a half men in which a male character joked about having so much trouble getting a stable heterosexual relationship that he ought to form a homosexual relationship with another male character. The evidence was tough to argue against.

I'm always astounded at how people can fit so much stupid into so little space. Also I think two and a half men is probably the worst source for an argument I have seen used.


I can't quite remember who it was, but a now permed user once used Family Guy in an argument in the old election thread. I believe he used it to prove that religion has been the source of all conflict throughout history.

Oh man, I want to see that argument.

I think I would enjoy seeing that also. Normally when poeple cite things like that I just think, "Can't argue with that logic, now can I?"

Isn't this essentially ad hominem? Someone says "please see resource x" and you notice resource x is from a certain television show, and so you say "haha your argument is bad."

If someone said "I can prove Jesus and Moses used guns to conquer the Romans; see this Family Guy episode:" then you have every right to not take it seriously since family guy is not an appropriate source for such historical facts. However, if they say "this clip makes a really good argument about topic x" you shouldn't discredit it because of where it is from, even if it is from Jersey Shore, Sesame Street, or whatever else.

However, you can choose to ignore such evidence if you think the source is ridiculous (ignore, not discredit by prejudging it).
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 04:24:30
February 25 2013 04:17 GMT
#35300
Oh Nemesis...you really did remind me of Brian Griffin in the worst way possible

Sam summed up these type of "rationalists" pretty well
kids, this is what happens when your education is Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Family Guy.
Prev 1 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.