• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1767

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
February 27 2013 08:14 GMT
#35321
On February 27 2013 12:45 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 08:25 kollin wrote:
Thank god, he was one of the most relentlessly ignorant posters I have ever had the misfortune of arguing with.

I knew I recognized him from somewhere. I was going to reply to this thread on several occasions and deleted my responses before posting because I figured I'd be reprimanded for calling another user a neanderthal.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=387294


And that would deserve a reprimand. There's no need to insult Neanderthals by comparing them to this guy; they were capable of near-modern-Human intelligence.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
kmillz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1548 Posts
February 27 2013 12:33 GMT
#35322
On February 26 2013 20:45 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The metal thread has lost a valuable and active contributor.

Get well soon Anomaly TT_TT


I don't know if something is wrong with me but reading him trying to explain why SC2 is dying while projecting everything that is wrong with his argument onto other people made me extremely irritable. I feel trolled.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 12:55:51
February 27 2013 12:55 GMT
#35323
On February 27 2013 18:39 -Kaiser- wrote:
They said you'd be excited to get your hands on it.

It's my penis.

Soon.

+ Show Spoiler +
All-Stars


User was temp banned for this post.


Glad to see he got temp banned. I really hate it when people think they are clever because they threw in a random sexual joke. It is not funny

Me: Yo, I finally got a response from so and so
Friend: Did he see you naked?

He is also unbelievably anti-Freudian to the point it hurts. I just find it amusing that someone who talks about penises more than me and who is quite the mama's boy would be like that :D
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 13:00:34
February 27 2013 12:58 GMT
#35324
I don't think he got banned...yet.
NVM I'm blind. The ban is not in the ABL for some reason though?
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
February 27 2013 13:02 GMT
#35325
He has the lockdown icon, but his name is not in the ABL yet
I WANT MY JUSTICE SERVED!!!11!!1!
kmillz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1548 Posts
February 27 2013 13:04 GMT
#35326
On February 27 2013 11:30 Defacer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 08:24 farvacola wrote:
JimmyJRaynor has been given a week long break from doomsaying the IPL. I could not help but think of Bill Paxton from Aliens.

"Game over, man."


lol.

You have to imagine the voice in your head.



Oh man that was great...I had to read the whole conversation to see why you were imagining that voice. Nice catch lol totally fits.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 27 2013 18:39 GMT
#35327
On February 27 2013 22:02 Shiragaku wrote:
He has the lockdown icon, but his name is not in the ABL yet
I WANT MY JUSTICE SERVED!!!11!!1!


I noticed the same thing. I check again right now and it's still not there.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
February 27 2013 18:55 GMT
#35328
bans don't have to go to the closed thread as a rule. it is very possible to ban people without a tlbot post for it.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
February 27 2013 18:59 GMT
#35329
On February 28 2013 03:55 Gene wrote:
bans don't have to go to the closed thread as a rule. it is very possible to ban people without a tlbot post for it.


They go straight to the gulag rather than a show trial

On a more serious note, I heard that most bots/advertisers are banned in this way.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 27 2013 19:14 GMT
#35330
On February 26 2013 08:08 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 08:03 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Isn't that the guy that kept arguing that sc2 was dying in the IPL being sold thread based off his opinions because he doesn't need facts or something?

yes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399730&currentpage=17#337


Yeah, that thread was amazing because he kept using Twitch numbers as evidence to support that IPL was going to shut down. After beating him down about it for a while, I got him to back down and admit that the sale likely had nothing to do with SC2 and was related to IGN's sale. Then he just moved on to argue with other people, cited the Destiny post as some sort of fact and then kept saying there are only "13K viewers for SC2 on a weekday at noon in the US."

I wish there was some rules about citing Twitch numbers for proof of anything. People say crap like "Idra only have 200 viewers right now", when his stream has crashed out and has been showing a black screen for 7 hours, but still appears as live.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 27 2013 20:56 GMT
#35331
On February 28 2013 03:59 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 03:55 Gene wrote:
bans don't have to go to the closed thread as a rule. it is very possible to ban people without a tlbot post for it.


They go straight to the gulag rather than a show trial

On a more serious note, I heard that most bots/advertisers are banned in this way.

There are a ton of those on most large websites, so it is probably best that way so that we don't see endless spam with the reason being "Bot." My precious ABL is spam free :3.
User was warned for too many mimes.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2013 21:23 GMT
#35332
On February 28 2013 03:22 CoolProtoss wrote:
i love toss

User was warned for this post

This guy's first post, he's gonna go places.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251528&currentpage=429#8564
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
February 27 2013 23:14 GMT
#35333
On November 09 2012 22:06 Espelz wrote:
Hello fellow ABL friends, and especially hello to whoever of the mods will be so nice to grant me my wish to ban me for some time. I really have to get some stuff done, and even though right know I read a lot more than I post, I´m pretty sure it will help me at least a bit.

So if somebody would be so kind to erase my ability to waste more time for.. uh... I´ll take the 90 days ?

Thanks in advance




User was temp banned for this post.


So.. yeah. This was some time ago, and it was time well invested. I got a lot of things done, my life turned out to be quite a lot better than it was before, and I thought I´d just "announce" myself being back to posting

Being banned helped me more than I expected... once in a while I lurked around and read, and then I thought "yeah, you want to post something about this topic", and then I realized I got myself banned for a fucking reason and got back to work.

I just wanted to say a short "hello again", hope everyone in here is doing fine and everybody has a nice day

"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 27 2013 23:19 GMT
#35334
^Welcome back! being banned can be great :D
shikata ga nai
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 27 2013 23:20 GMT
#35335
Welcome back
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
February 28 2013 03:09 GMT
#35336
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400619

this dude lol.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
February 28 2013 03:39 GMT
#35337
On February 28 2013 08:14 Espelz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 22:06 Espelz wrote:
Hello fellow ABL friends, and especially hello to whoever of the mods will be so nice to grant me my wish to ban me for some time. I really have to get some stuff done, and even though right know I read a lot more than I post, I´m pretty sure it will help me at least a bit.

So if somebody would be so kind to erase my ability to waste more time for.. uh... I´ll take the 90 days ?

Thanks in advance




User was temp banned for this post.


So.. yeah. This was some time ago, and it was time well invested. I got a lot of things done, my life turned out to be quite a lot better than it was before, and I thought I´d just "announce" myself being back to posting

Being banned helped me more than I expected... once in a while I lurked around and read, and then I thought "yeah, you want to post something about this topic", and then I realized I got myself banned for a fucking reason and got back to work.

I just wanted to say a short "hello again", hope everyone in here is doing fine and everybody has a nice day

Welcome back! This is probably the most pleasant reintroduction ever. Way different than what it would be if you were the guy BLinD_RawR just posted about lol.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
February 28 2013 04:32 GMT
#35338
Shrinky Dink was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-10-03 15:53:00 and had 52 posts.

Reason: You know why this is upgraded to perm. Bye!

Oo;;; Anyone care to try to solve the mystery?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 04:46:33
February 28 2013 04:37 GMT
#35339
On February 28 2013 13:32 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
Shrinky Dink was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-10-03 15:53:00 and had 52 posts.

Reason: You know why this is upgraded to perm. Bye!

Oo;;; Anyone care to try to solve the mystery?

Maybe it was that Eve game again and he kept not paying or whatever? i dont know just spit ballin here

nevermind his posts are just kind of terrible here's some of them

+ Show Spoiler +

"Literally the biggest retard on this site."

"/facepalm"

"madeout with my pillow
ignored the 30 people in my house having fun
ate a bunch of kfc"

In the What Grinds your gears thread.."The TL mod/admin management and rules."

He was also making fun of Opterown by saying how he joined in 2011 but already has 22k posts.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=197634#2 this was good too
#TheOneTrueDong
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 28 2013 04:40 GMT
#35340
On February 28 2013 13:37 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 13:32 Seeker wrote:
Shrinky Dink was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-10-03 15:53:00 and had 52 posts.

Reason: You know why this is upgraded to perm. Bye!

Oo;;; Anyone care to try to solve the mystery?

Maybe it was that Eve game again and he kept not paying or whatever? i dont know just spit ballin here

Could he have gone on a NeverSummer-esque spree of harrassing PMs .
User was warned for too many mimes.
Prev 1 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.