• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11612 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 16 2012 23:22 GMT
#241
On May 13 2012 15:09 JieXian wrote:


@blubbdavid since you're from switzerland, how many languages do you speak?

Well, I speak german and english, some french, I have learned latin for 6 years but can't speak it (obviously)
Furthermore I understand some Korean. But I am best in speaking schwiizerdütsch.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 01:13:59
May 17 2012 01:12 GMT
#242
On May 17 2012 07:47 MrHoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 11:10 tonight wrote:
@MrHoon
Are you still mad at me?
Can you forgive me?
Can we go back to the way we were?

Wat why would i be mad at u LOL
ur mai waifus


@MrHoon
^___^~~~*

edit: At first I read it as "You're my Walrus". That made me immediately think you were, in fact, angry because no one wants to be a Walrus.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 17 2012 02:14 GMT
#243
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 17 2012 02:19 GMT
#244
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 17 2012 02:23 GMT
#245
On May 17 2012 11:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.

What about my front?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 17 2012 02:25 GMT
#246
On May 17 2012 11:23 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 11:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.

What about my front?


what do you think I would use to shield me from a meteor superman? :p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 17 2012 02:31 GMT
#247
On May 17 2012 11:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 11:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.

What about my front?


what do you think I would use to shield me from a meteor superman? :p

Ahhh...... well played, well played.....

What about my sides?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
May 17 2012 02:33 GMT
#248
^This is really cute.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 17 2012 02:34 GMT
#249
On May 17 2012 11:31 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 11:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.

What about my front?


what do you think I would use to shield me from a meteor superman? :p

Ahhh...... well played, well played.....

What about my sides?


nope.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 17 2012 03:02 GMT
#250
On May 17 2012 11:34 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 11:31 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 17 2012 11:14 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.

@ BLinD-RawR

You got my back?


always bro.

What about my front?


what do you think I would use to shield me from a meteor superman? :p

Ahhh...... well played, well played.....

What about my sides?


nope.

U sure? I got dem curves u know
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
May 17 2012 03:09 GMT
#251
On May 17 2012 07:47 MrHoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 11:10 tonight wrote:
@MrHoon
Are you still mad at me?
Can you forgive me?
Can we go back to the way we were?

Wat why would i be mad at u LOL
ur mai waifus

how many waifus do you have hoon

can I be ur waifu :3
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 17 2012 03:25 GMT
#252
mrhoon likes whales

@d3 r u a whale?
WriterXiao8~~
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 17 2012 03:48 GMT
#253
d3 is a whale
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 17 2012 14:18 GMT
#254
@TheToaster

I'm coming for you. Are you scared?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 14:42:09
May 17 2012 14:34 GMT
#255
On May 17 2012 23:18 TheToast wrote:
@TheToaster

I'm coming for you. Are you scared?


That's no way to talk to your mother.

edit: In regards to blindy and seeker's exchange:

memes are a dish best served dank
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 17 2012 15:04 GMT
#256
O god marttorn.........

My cousin is/was a christian rapper he toured Ireland once haha Benito P was his rap name
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
May 17 2012 18:39 GMT
#257
@Blubbdavid
("U gun follow SC2?") For nostalgia and irony' sake yes, but not in any large degree. Not for SC2' sake, but because of the people with BW past, both pros and fans. + Show Spoiler [Long, rambling answer] +
Well I get distracted on streams enough, and it's OK to watch (sure don't beat any live BW tho). I managed to bring in all of my good friends from high-school so now SC2 is a common ground for us (Puns galore). In terms of playing the game competitively, nah, I've learnt my lesson that ladder isn't the best use of time. I still want to do some commentating, but I figure I can totally do that for iCCup TV VODs just as well. Following players, watching tournaments ..... no. I don't intend to pick it (e.g. GSL) up, I just don't have that personal connection of "wow I play this game too, but he does things that are so amazing I wish I could emulate" that I do for Boxer micro, Leta wraiths or Fantasy vultures.
It just isn't ~there~ for me. However, I will continue to loyally support SK T1 and whatever ex-BW pro that I like, just to lol when they start breaking the game (insert Flash "destroy scene" meme). I also support Liquid` players just because, y'know, TL.
I'll stay for the people let's say, for the privilege of interacting and maybe even meeting some of the great people who share a BW past, so that we can talk about stuff that really matters like Fantasy v Jangbi, and how lulzy it is seeing them at it in this ~different setting~.



@Kipsate (and others too ofc)
What we gonna do about NaDa's Body now that BW-Prosceen is all but dead?

@Pokebunny
Get 'cho ass in OP Teamliquid some time man, it'll be cool!
What do you really wish people would do more, and do less of in SC2 (game and community), especially with BW pros coming.

@ 2Pacalypse-
For the sake of unity, and actually playing with people we interact with on the forums, what do you think of a really laid back BGH tourney of some sorts? It feels like we like to mope about the current state of the scene, and gloat over nostalgia of how it used to be better. How about we CREATE memories by doing stuff!

@TheDeadHaji
What do you make of A. vocaloid B. Omotesando/Harajuku (presuming you've also walked there, I quite enjoyed it) C. Starcraft anymore (BW, 2, BW merger with 2 scene).

@Blind-RawR
(If this isn't too personal) what does your University trajectory look like (trust me, I'm being purely self-centered with this). That is, will you end up near Europe/UK, so that the rest of the world can get some of you too?

@mOnion
I had a dream recently about someone and his sister singing KPop, and then that person was missing (lol and then beheaded but that's something else). I realize you fit the criteria rather well, where have you been and what u up to?

@kOre
Tell me/us about your BBoying experiences, or point me in the direction of some resources online. Korea is big, how do you fit in it all?
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 18 2012 05:17 GMT
#258
I will be in the UK for a week,maybe 2 at the end of June.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 18 2012 13:52 GMT
#259
I wish there were less dumb luck based allins. I feel like terran players have to use them, but I hate using them.
In the community... I wish people were more positive. It seems like there's so much hate, as if just because one player or caster is better than another, it means the weaker one is terrible.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 18 2012 14:46 GMT
#260
On May 15 2012 22:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 21:12 Sayle wrote:
On May 15 2012 01:06 risk.nuke wrote:
@BLinD-RawR: what would your strategy be if you had to play mustachio zerg in a battle where victory (or surving for 30 minutes) ment 10 000 dollars but defeat would force you to wear a french maid outfit in public for [Gamelength x 10] time.


Why won't somebody offer me this deal. My PvZs last hours.

And I've always wanted to try a maid outfit.


@SNM will you do an AMV of sayle?

Who?
ppp
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 34m
Replay Cast
5h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.