• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10778 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 15 2012 16:54 GMT
#221
@flamewheel
I lub yew.

but why you stand me up for MLG Columbus mang. We were gonna have the most AMERICAN hotel room EVER
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 15 2012 18:44 GMT
#222
Torenhire: because cancer is a bitch. I'm planning a DC visit though at some point.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 15 2012 21:17 GMT
#223
On May 15 2012 23:24 flamewheel wrote:

Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
@flamewheel do you offer DotA2 coaching? If so is it okay if I pay you in 5/5 ratings in blogs?

My subpar coaching would involve a lot of numbers and Chinese elitism. And sure but I haven't written a blog in forever.


Hahaha, do you actually play DotA 2? Do you stream?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 15 2012 22:05 GMT
#224
On May 16 2012 01:28 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:46 SeeKeR wrote:
@flamewheel How come so many ppl are asking you questions?

I don't know ;(


Why do you not know??
memes are a dish best served dank
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 15 2012 22:29 GMT
#225
On May 16 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:24 flamewheel wrote:

On May 15 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
@flamewheel do you offer DotA2 coaching? If so is it okay if I pay you in 5/5 ratings in blogs?

My subpar coaching would involve a lot of numbers and Chinese elitism. And sure but I haven't written a blog in forever.


Hahaha, do you actually play DotA 2? Do you stream?

I play but don't stream because I'm at best somewhat above average (read: not that great). Once in a while I find my way onto Blitz's or Koreya-'s streams.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 15 2012 23:47 GMT
#226
On May 16 2012 07:29 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:24 flamewheel wrote:

On May 15 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
@flamewheel do you offer DotA2 coaching? If so is it okay if I pay you in 5/5 ratings in blogs?

My subpar coaching would involve a lot of numbers and Chinese elitism. And sure but I haven't written a blog in forever.


Hahaha, do you actually play DotA 2? Do you stream?

I play but don't stream because I'm at best somewhat above average (read: not that great). Once in a while I find my way onto Blitz's or Koreya-'s streams.


Ahh - Blitz is my favorite streamer, he's so awesome! And I've watched Koreya's stream a few times, he's not as awesome as Blitz (not an insult because Blitz's awesome rating is off of the charts) however he is still super cool and definitely my second ranked go-to stream

What MMR are you at flame?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
May 16 2012 00:03 GMT
#227
flamewheel who will win spl season 2?
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
May 16 2012 00:08 GMT
#228
Omg, this thread is awesome but I don't even know how I'll keep up with it. XD I shall just quietly stalk, I suppose...
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 16 2012 00:17 GMT
#229
On May 16 2012 08:47 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 07:29 flamewheel wrote:
On May 16 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:24 flamewheel wrote:

On May 15 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
@flamewheel do you offer DotA2 coaching? If so is it okay if I pay you in 5/5 ratings in blogs?

My subpar coaching would involve a lot of numbers and Chinese elitism. And sure but I haven't written a blog in forever.


Hahaha, do you actually play DotA 2? Do you stream?

I play but don't stream because I'm at best somewhat above average (read: not that great). Once in a while I find my way onto Blitz's or Koreya-'s streams.


Ahh - Blitz is my favorite streamer, he's so awesome! And I've watched Koreya's stream a few times, he's not as awesome as Blitz (not an insult because Blitz's awesome rating is off of the charts) however he is still super cool and definitely my second ranked go-to stream

What MMR are you at flame?

Depends. High enough to once in a while appear top. Other times seemingly much lower.

Who will win SPL Season 2? Not Brood War fans, that's for sure.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 16 2012 00:51 GMT
#230
On May 16 2012 09:17 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 08:47 Anacletus wrote:
On May 16 2012 07:29 flamewheel wrote:
On May 16 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:24 flamewheel wrote:

On May 15 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
@flamewheel do you offer DotA2 coaching? If so is it okay if I pay you in 5/5 ratings in blogs?

My subpar coaching would involve a lot of numbers and Chinese elitism. And sure but I haven't written a blog in forever.


Hahaha, do you actually play DotA 2? Do you stream?

I play but don't stream because I'm at best somewhat above average (read: not that great). Once in a while I find my way onto Blitz's or Koreya-'s streams.


Ahh - Blitz is my favorite streamer, he's so awesome! And I've watched Koreya's stream a few times, he's not as awesome as Blitz (not an insult because Blitz's awesome rating is off of the charts) however he is still super cool and definitely my second ranked go-to stream

What MMR are you at flame?

Depends. High enough to once in a while appear top. Other times seemingly much lower.

Who will win SPL Season 2? Not Brood War fans, that's for sure.

Im thinking disneyland gains alot of new residents, is that a win or a loss?
@ flamewheel, what would you do if i said emboar is better than typhlosion?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 16 2012 01:02 GMT
#231
I'd ask you who Emboar is...
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
May 16 2012 09:30 GMT
#232
After googling it I will now describe it to you so you can draw it and post it here.

Body: Imagine a Black Poliwrath with Rhydons limbs, Noctowls head and a snout. It's tail is a Zigzagoon.

Color: It's mainly a dark shade of gray. Head and upper chest is brown. Finally it wear red fireman shorts that slap fashiondisaster in your face.

Additional traits: It wears a scarf of fire and have a saffronbun tattoo on the torso.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 16 2012 10:12 GMT
#233
On May 16 2012 10:02 flamewheel wrote:
I'd ask you who Emboar is...


its a fire pig.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 16 2012 11:57 GMT
#234
On May 16 2012 09:08 RedJustice wrote:
Omg, this thread is awesome but I don't even know how I'll keep up with it. XD I shall just quietly stalk, I suppose...

It works like this:

@RedJustice
What's your favourite viola joke?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
May 16 2012 12:13 GMT
#235
@OpticalShot
Boxers or briefs?
BSOD
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
May 16 2012 12:20 GMT
#236
@Abort Retry Fail

Do you still dislike me? :p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 16 2012 12:24 GMT
#237
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-16 12:49:46
May 16 2012 12:26 GMT
#238
On May 16 2012 21:24 57 Corvette wrote:
@BLinD-RawR
Am I doing this right?. Wow, you've been around only a few months longer than me, but you have so much more posts. How do you post so much?


I use my keyboard to type words and my mouse to click post, sometime i use the tab button to highlight the post button too..

ok this was a dickish answer, honestly, I think that I'm very expressive person(or I think thats the right word) and I don't mind expressing my opinions.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 16 2012 13:13 GMT
#239
On May 16 2012 21:13 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
@OpticalShot
Boxers or briefs?

Briefs, I love having that tight snuggly feeling that wraps my package and keeps it nicely packed throughout the day!

@Abort Retry Fail
Origins for your username?
[TLMS] REBOOT
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
May 16 2012 22:47 GMT
#240
On May 15 2012 11:10 tonight wrote:
@MrHoon
Are you still mad at me?
Can you forgive me?
Can we go back to the way we were?

Wat why would i be mad at u LOL
ur mai waifus
dats racist
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32107
Calm 6765
Rain 1798
Bisu 1641
Jaedong 681
Horang2 599
FanTaSy 539
BeSt 369
Rush 319
Stork 270
[ Show more ]
Soma 241
Zeus 201
Larva 150
Light 129
Snow 120
Free 118
ZerO 110
Mind 92
910 87
Barracks 78
Mong 72
Pusan 70
Killer 49
Sea.KH 42
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 38
NaDa 29
Shinee 27
Sexy 19
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 17
Aegong 16
Noble 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6618
Counter-Strike
fl0m2832
olofmeister997
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo706
crisheroes282
Lowko279
hiko230
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2964
• Jankos2823
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.