• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 03 2011 03:21 GMT
#101
On September 03 2011 09:53 Samp wrote:
you said you run this club and isnt this club MC Marios' club?
I know he DJ there a lot.


Yes I run the club, doesn't mean I own it. MC Mario is the owner. He's here every Saturday !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 03 2011 03:53 GMT
#102
On September 03 2011 09:42 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 09:41 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease


I just had one like 2 weeks ago at my place D:<


But... but... why didn't you invite meeeee ='(
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 03:55 GMT
#103
On September 03 2011 12:53 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 09:42 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 09:41 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease


I just had one like 2 weeks ago at my place D:<


But... but... why didn't you invite meeeee ='(


Would've been awkward.
Will you come to our table at orientation at Concordia? ;D September 9th!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 04:07 GMT
#104
Double-post, but I just took a gander at the venue. Pictures will be coming, but from my first-hand sight-seeing, it was lovely.

From what I recall...

The entrance is glamorous, perhaps too extensively for StarCraft, but who am I to reject such an awesome place? Upon entering you are blasted by an amazing sound system, accommodating bar and a shade of blue that was a docile tone to the flooring. It swings around to an even cozier place that had an array of nice couches from varying whites and french vanilla, to the upstairs deep red of rich wine with matching seating and coffee tables.

That's just for starters. But when the pictures come, you'll see what I mean.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
September 03 2011 04:17 GMT
#105
Damn, can't wait.
@ggmonx
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
September 03 2011 04:24 GMT
#106
On September 03 2011 12:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 12:53 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 09:42 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 09:41 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease


I just had one like 2 weeks ago at my place D:<


But... but... why didn't you invite meeeee ='(


Would've been awkward.
Will you come to our table at orientation at Concordia? ;D September 9th!


I might stop being lazy and check you guys out, where/when are u gonna be??
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
September 03 2011 04:24 GMT
#107
I'm in.

Informing my friends about it, a few already agreed to come.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 04:41 GMT
#108
On September 03 2011 13:24 Louuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 12:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 12:53 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 09:42 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 09:41 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease


I just had one like 2 weeks ago at my place D:<


But... but... why didn't you invite meeeee ='(


Would've been awkward.
Will you come to our table at orientation at Concordia? ;D September 9th!


I might stop being lazy and check you guys out, where/when are u gonna be??


You should be in our club D:<
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Plutonik
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada329 Posts
September 03 2011 04:48 GMT
#109
is there an age limit ?
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
September 03 2011 05:05 GMT
#110
Nice man! I'm on the south shore but I'll def come with a few friends.
Try another route paperboy.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 03 2011 05:24 GMT
#111
On September 03 2011 13:48 Plutonik wrote:
is there an age limit ?


Will be 18+ as we'll be selling booze...
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
September 03 2011 05:30 GMT
#112
On September 03 2011 14:24 aZoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 13:48 Plutonik wrote:
is there an age limit ?


Will be 18+ as we'll be selling booze...

Probably silly question but i take we need IDs?
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 03 2011 05:58 GMT
#113
On September 03 2011 14:30 Deltablazy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 14:24 aZoX wrote:
On September 03 2011 13:48 Plutonik wrote:
is there an age limit ?


Will be 18+ as we'll be selling booze...

Probably silly question but i take we need IDs?


Nop, we'll be easy on that, we might ID those that look really, really young, but that's all. As mentionned previously we're turning the club into a massive SC2 Command Center, no stress, no dresscode, just cool people, sick games and good times
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
September 03 2011 06:20 GMT
#114
This is sounding too good, making me wanna gather a nerd posse and watch some starcraft under the guidance of mind altering substances.
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Shnur
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada42 Posts
September 03 2011 15:23 GMT
#115
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!
SCV's defy gravity.
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 03 2011 15:59 GMT
#116
On September 04 2011 00:23 Shnur wrote:
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!


Why do every university apart from mine has a SC2 club (UDM)
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
September 03 2011 16:09 GMT
#117
On September 03 2011 05:05 Primadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 04:54 aZoX wrote:
Check out our Most Recent video we've done for our 7th Anniversary Weekend...

We'll have one like that done for our BarCraft... all the Nerd Ballers going nutz



"I feel so close to you like a forcefield?" Did I hear that right? Must be playing an earlier patch.




Awesome song
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
September 03 2011 16:16 GMT
#118
can't decide if I'm gonna wear an ESPORTS t-shirt or old school scbw team t-shirt haha
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
MstrSplntr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada43 Posts
September 03 2011 16:32 GMT
#119
I'll try as much as possible to come (I'm also from UdM) and bring people along. My gf is still skeptic though.
Jauny
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada5 Posts
September 03 2011 16:51 GMT
#120
On September 04 2011 00:59 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 00:23 Shnur wrote:
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!


Why do every university apart from mine has a SC2 club (UDM)


I graduated from HEC and they don't have any clubs either... not geek enough I guess
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 120
SpeCial 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1505
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8596
Doublelift2799
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS205
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
• Stunt138
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 45m
OSC
9h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
OSC
20h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.