• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11106 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
September 02 2011 17:25 GMT
#81
The foam club party video in the OP is a great contrast to the image of Torte De Lini, surrounded by other gamers, asking if he can have soft beverages.

<3
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 02 2011 18:32 GMT
#82
hehehe, for my parts and my friend we will drink alcohol all sunday long ^^^looking forward to a bad monday :p
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 02 2011 18:56 GMT
#83
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I'll release all the information regarding that shortly. We'll be '' LOUSSE '' on a lotttt of stuff

On September 03 2011 03:32 mark05 wrote:
hehehe, for my parts and my friend we will drink alcohol all sunday long ^^^looking forward to a bad monday :p


That's what i'm talking about - I'll be too.
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
JasKo
Profile Joined April 2011
United States50 Posts
September 02 2011 18:59 GMT
#84
Wow I'm not from Canada, but everyone who lives around the area should go and support this. It would be so awesome
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 19:55:05
September 02 2011 19:54 GMT
#85
Check out our Most Recent video we've done for our 7th Anniversary Weekend...

We'll have one like that done for our BarCraft... all the Nerd Ballers going nutz

My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
September 02 2011 20:05 GMT
#86
On September 03 2011 04:54 aZoX wrote:
Check out our Most Recent video we've done for our 7th Anniversary Weekend...

We'll have one like that done for our BarCraft... all the Nerd Ballers going nutz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvpmbMGQ6M&hd=1


"I feel so close to you like a forcefield?" Did I hear that right? Must be playing an earlier patch.
Thank God and gunrun.
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#87
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 02 2011 22:40 GMT
#88
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 22:42:40
September 02 2011 22:41 GMT
#89
On September 02 2011 23:25 lurked wrote:
Damn, this is getting so appealing...

I know it's a bit far, but if there are 2-3people willing to hop in from Saguenay(Québec), and pay for the fuel to Montréal, I'll drive us there! ^^


Saguenéen reporting in. However, I can't be sure if I'll be able to leave town for a whole weekend yet, as it's almost 2 months away.

One thing is for sure though: this looks pretty damn nice, and my car can't handle 10 hours of Quebec roads in a single weekend.
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
September 02 2011 23:19 GMT
#90
On September 03 2011 07:41 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 23:25 lurked wrote:
Damn, this is getting so appealing...

I know it's a bit far, but if there are 2-3people willing to hop in from Saguenay(Québec), and pay for the fuel to Montréal, I'll drive us there! ^^


Saguenéen reporting in. However, I can't be sure if I'll be able to leave town for a whole weekend yet, as it's almost 2 months away.

One thing is for sure though: this looks pretty damn nice, and my car can't handle 10 hours of Quebec roads in a single weekend.

pretty easy to take the bus at st-simeon (I think) if your car can't handle it
Writer
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 02 2011 23:22 GMT
#91
On September 03 2011 05:05 Primadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 04:54 aZoX wrote:
Check out our Most Recent video we've done for our 7th Anniversary Weekend...

We'll have one like that done for our BarCraft... all the Nerd Ballers going nutz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvpmbMGQ6M&hd=1


"I feel so close to you like a forcefield?" Did I hear that right? Must be playing an earlier patch.



Correct, picked that track for it's SC2 terms :D
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 02 2011 23:35 GMT
#92
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 02 2011 23:39 GMT
#93
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 02 2011 23:53 GMT
#94
uqtr campus longeuil represent

but i have a friend that is from uqam who's coming
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 00:38 GMT
#95
Jesus, I just got like 6 e-mails from people asking for Concordia to help with Barcraft.
I already agreed to do so D:<
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 03 2011 00:41 GMT
#96
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 00:42 GMT
#97
On September 03 2011 09:41 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?


I don't know. Haven't talked to them for a while. Be sure to tell me when there will be a Concordia LAN pleeeeease


I just had one like 2 weeks ago at my place D:<
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
September 03 2011 00:48 GMT
#98
Might come, will see if other ppl I know would come to.

I think I remember going to your club couple years ago, not sure if it was this one tough :\
n_n
Samp
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada783 Posts
September 03 2011 00:53 GMT
#99
you said you run this club and isnt this club MC Marios' club?
I know he DJ there a lot.
Banelings, "They're cute, they live in a nest". -Artosis
Bounana
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 02:24:44
September 03 2011 02:23 GMT
#100
On September 03 2011 08:39 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 08:35 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 07:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 03 2011 06:46 2rax wrote:
On September 03 2011 01:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm going to ask here, but if we don't drink can we ask for soft beverages?
Also, any rules in the bar? Food and stuff?


I tought you were gonna be my drinking buddy, damn lol


Smirnoff Ice is my limit tbh bwahahaha


Fine with me lol


Then it's settled ;D! Who else is coming from UQAM?



I'm from UQAM but I didn't participate in the group last year ! I'm really excited for this event !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 26m
OSC
13h 26m
Stellar Fest
13h 26m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.