• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9339 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Yorku
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada34 Posts
August 31 2011 02:34 GMT
#21
This would be the coolest thing in the world I think. I would love nothing more than to attend some Barcraft event for MLG in Montreal! :D

Make it the norm damnit! :D
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 31 2011 02:36 GMT
#22
On August 31 2011 11:12 Monsty wrote:
This place seems so out of place for starcraft 2...but if you plan to hold the official Barcraft of montreal, I'll also definitely try to make it!! I have a bunch of friends trying to find a place to watch tournaments together, you might have solved the problem!

Thank you very much for your support! I'll do my part and spread the word!


Three months ago, people laughed at the idea of putting video games in bar screens (frankly, most that doesn't read WSJ and such still does). Nobody knows what can happen. Why not give it a try?
Thank God and gunrun.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 31 2011 02:40 GMT
#23
I sent an e-mail to help admin. I'm no stranger to managing and administration, so let me know if you need help :3

): People better say hi to me, I wanna meet all of you.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alakabon
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
August 31 2011 02:48 GMT
#24
Sounds great I will try to stop by !
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
August 31 2011 03:16 GMT
#25
On August 31 2011 11:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
I sent an e-mail to help admin. I'm no stranger to managing and administration, so let me know if you need help :3

): People better say hi to me, I wanna meet all of you.


:D

tell ur concordia buddies about this. I'll do my part too
@ggmonx
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
August 31 2011 03:20 GMT
#26
So whats the dress code gonna be like lol


+ Show Spoiler +
jk obviously
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
August 31 2011 03:20 GMT
#27
This sounds awesome. I'll try to get all my friends to come!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 31 2011 03:34 GMT
#28
I'd probably come check it out.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
August 31 2011 03:37 GMT
#29
On August 31 2011 11:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
I sent an e-mail to help admin. I'm no stranger to managing and administration, so let me know if you need help :3

): People better say hi to me, I wanna meet all of you.

ill say hi to you :D

btw in 2hours i convinced 3 of my friends to come ^^
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
noFear
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada36 Posts
August 31 2011 03:56 GMT
#30
That's actually awesome! Hell I just booked my week-end for this.

Coming down from Quebec for this! And I sure as hell will try the club afterward, get a taste of Montreal's Downtown ^^
P3rytt
Profile Joined August 2011
137 Posts
August 31 2011 03:57 GMT
#31
Made an account to post this:

I think its really cool that you're doing this for Esports etc. and I'm gonna let you finish but you don't actually run the 1234 amirite? you're just the main promoter. Not calling you out or anything there's just a difference between an actual club owner and a promoter lol. Still, good luck with your barcraft goals of 2011 I'll most certainly be there myself
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
August 31 2011 04:01 GMT
#32
On August 31 2011 12:57 P3rytt wrote:
Made an account to post this:

I think its really cool that you're doing this for Esports etc. and I'm gonna let you finish but you don't actually run the 1234 amirite? you're just the main promoter. Not calling you out or anything there's just a difference between an actual club owner and a promoter lol. Still, good luck with your barcraft goals of 2011 I'll most certainly be there myself


that was definitly not worth making an account to say this.
I honestly don't care who he is, I just think what he is doing is awesome^^
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Billyten
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada37 Posts
August 31 2011 04:02 GMT
#33
I'm so attending to this!!!!!!! j'habite à 15 min en metro!!!! héhé!!!!

keep us updated!! that's going to be awesome!
Quebec!!!
P3rytt
Profile Joined August 2011
137 Posts
August 31 2011 04:06 GMT
#34
On August 31 2011 13:01 mark05 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 12:57 P3rytt wrote:
Made an account to post this:

I think its really cool that you're doing this for Esports etc. and I'm gonna let you finish but you don't actually run the 1234 amirite? you're just the main promoter. Not calling you out or anything there's just a difference between an actual club owner and a promoter lol. Still, good luck with your barcraft goals of 2011 I'll most certainly be there myself


that was definitly not worth making an account to say this.
I honestly don't care who he is, I just think what he is doing is awesome^^


Agreed but like I said I wasnt just trying to call him out its just him claiming he's the owner can lead to some people having higher expectations. At the end of the day the guy sees an opportunity to make money and that's fair play to him just wanna put all the cards on the table
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
August 31 2011 04:14 GMT
#35
still he doesnt look to be jsut a promoter if you look up his facebook
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
P3rytt
Profile Joined August 2011
137 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 04:40:36
August 31 2011 04:19 GMT
#36
Nah I'm pretty confident that he is me and my friends are regulars and one of said friends is actually a bouncer for 1234. They know marko pretty well he's there all the time, but thats neither here nor there lol I just didn't want people to get the wrong impression about this thing sorry if it bothered you

edit: besides if you're familiar with the dynamics around clubs and promotion it actually makes alot more sense for a promoter to have tons of facebook friends whereas owners run things under the radar so to speak. never met the 1234's owner but I know he's 50+ years old and from what I know I had trouble imagining him playing sc2 actively ^^
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
August 31 2011 04:35 GMT
#37
Awesome.

I will be there for sure and try to invite some friends as well.
Never say die
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
August 31 2011 04:46 GMT
#38
On August 31 2011 13:06 P3rytt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 13:01 mark05 wrote:
On August 31 2011 12:57 P3rytt wrote:
Made an account to post this:

I think its really cool that you're doing this for Esports etc. and I'm gonna let you finish but you don't actually run the 1234 amirite? you're just the main promoter. Not calling you out or anything there's just a difference between an actual club owner and a promoter lol. Still, good luck with your barcraft goals of 2011 I'll most certainly be there myself


that was definitly not worth making an account to say this.
I honestly don't care who he is, I just think what he is doing is awesome^^


Agreed but like I said I wasnt just trying to call him out its just him claiming he's the owner can lead to some people having higher expectations. At the end of the day the guy sees an opportunity to make money and that's fair play to him just wanna put all the cards on the table


Hey,

Never said i'm the owner, but we're 2 persons running this venue, me & the owner, MC Mario.

Send me an email you'll see my signature, i'm the manager for corporate events & general marketing of it.

Yes we have a nice team of promoters, but i'm above that, a promoter wouldn't be able to setup an event like this.

Good you questionned it so it gets out of the way !

Emails keep coming in !

Still looking out for a financial partner for little extras I'll give then to the community.

Keep sending your questions.
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Moonling
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States987 Posts
August 31 2011 05:15 GMT
#39
this sounds amazing :O
1% of koreans control 99% of starcraft winnings. #occupykorea.
Jauny
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 31 2011 06:00 GMT
#40
i will definatly come with other friend. we love stacraft and don't worry, we love to drink toooo !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
ViBE112
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17550
Soulkey 206
White-Ra 174
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
NeuroSwarm15
League of Legends
Doublelift3061
Counter-Strike
fl0m1307
C9.Mang0186
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5110
Khaldor1714
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g4747
ArmadaUGS3254
shahzam496
Pyrionflax144
ZombieGrub71
Mew2King62
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• davetesta23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1085
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
15h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.