• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9168 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ]

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 19:49:47
August 30 2011 23:29 GMT
#1
Poll: I Will Attend

YES !! (280)
 
92%

No (24)
 
8%

304 total votes

Your vote: I Will Attend

(Vote): YES !!
(Vote): No



Hey,

I've just released the annoucement for our next BarCraft.

Check it out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=279967#1
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131832186923320
http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft/comments/lrbi5/barcraft_montreal_mlg_providence_by_vuugocom/
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
August 30 2011 23:39 GMT
#2
<3 azox
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
August 30 2011 23:43 GMT
#3
On August 31 2011 08:39 TT1 wrote:
<3 azox


I think you should skip Orlando and come at 1234 instead ah !
Looking EPIC so far !
FnaticMSi to sponsor :D ?

My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
BlueyD
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada437 Posts
August 30 2011 23:46 GMT
#4
Make this happen!
Zealot Chaaaaarge!
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
August 30 2011 23:47 GMT
#5
P.S
I would need MLG's high res logo for Orlando and more...
BTW is PrimaDog still running all the organisation of these ?
Please have him to email me if anyone knows him.
marko@1234montreal.com
Thanks
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
August 30 2011 23:50 GMT
#6
Epic, can't wait! Will be coming with a bunch of friends.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 30 2011 23:56 GMT
#7
Remember to make a facebook rsvp page :p
Thank God and gunrun.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
August 31 2011 00:02 GMT
#8
Will have a gigantic one w/ our 8000+ fans at www.facebook.com/club1234
+
my 5000 FB homies at http://www.facebook.com/markolafleur

I PM it to you right after PrimaDog ?
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Yougobois
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada86 Posts
August 31 2011 00:27 GMT
#9
I wish i didn't move to Ottawa last week! Hope you have a blast guys! (I'm so jealous now ...)
Holy Check!
tl4life
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada247 Posts
August 31 2011 00:34 GMT
#10
you don't exactly have the best reviews when on google :s

will probably show up anyway but don't expect me to pay 7.50$ for a water.

GL
TERRAN IS LOSING! TERRAN IS LOSING!
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
August 31 2011 00:35 GMT
#11
On August 31 2011 08:43 aZoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 08:39 TT1 wrote:
<3 azox


I think you should skip Orlando and come at 1234 instead ah !
Looking EPIC so far !
FnaticMSi to sponsor :D ?



i might not go to orlando, well see wat happens =]
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 00:43:56
August 31 2011 00:43 GMT
#12
Oh god this sounds amazing. I'm actually starting to get more jealous of Barcrafts than going to MLGs rofl. At least i know where to come next time i'm in Montreal though!
systemzzone
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada28 Posts
August 31 2011 00:55 GMT
#13
I would like to come and if I do I'll make sure to bring some friends!!
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
August 31 2011 01:16 GMT
#14
On August 31 2011 09:35 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 08:43 aZoX wrote:
On August 31 2011 08:39 TT1 wrote:
<3 azox


I think you should skip Orlando and come at 1234 instead ah !
Looking EPIC so far !
FnaticMSi to sponsor :D ?



i might not go to orlando, well see wat happens =]


YEAAAAAAAAH PAYAM PARTAYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOO~ DRINKS ON YOU...CHEERS!
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
August 31 2011 01:30 GMT
#15
wowo starcraft + club 1234 ?!?!? Somehow those two things dont go together in my head but that sounds awesome. I guess its gonna be a different night than your usual crowd
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Celerios
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada65 Posts
August 31 2011 01:37 GMT
#16
100% i'll attempt. I was talking today with a friend about barcrafting in montreal, and this topic appears.

Love the idea, the place is great :D, i'll spread the word.
I'm not poor... my macro is just good.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 31 2011 01:44 GMT
#17
On August 31 2011 09:02 aZoX wrote:
Will have a gigantic one w/ our 8000+ fans at www.facebook.com/club1234
+
my 5000 FB homies at http://www.facebook.com/markolafleur

I PM it to you right after PrimaDog ?


I'll work on the summary listings in the weekend. Very exhausted atm. I'll send you a pm if I can't find some info.
Thank God and gunrun.
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
August 31 2011 02:00 GMT
#18
I will be attending this 100% for sure wow this will be so amazing, but yea club1234+sc2 really is two opposites in my head but oh well, no doubt fun will be had
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Monsty
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada230 Posts
August 31 2011 02:12 GMT
#19
This place seems so out of place for starcraft 2...but if you plan to hold the official Barcraft of montreal, I'll also definitely try to make it!! I have a bunch of friends trying to find a place to watch tournaments together, you might have solved the problem!

Thank you very much for your support! I'll do my part and spread the word!
No one is taller than the last man standing.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 02:15:14
August 31 2011 02:14 GMT
#20
On August 31 2011 09:34 tl4life wrote:
you don't exactly have the best reviews when on google :s

will probably show up anyway but don't expect me to pay 7.50$ for a water.


Hey,

It's not 7,50$, it's 4,50$, but as it's a Sunday, and daytime, and SC2, i'm dropping the prices on about everything for this.

On August 31 2011 09:35 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 08:43 aZoX wrote:
On August 31 2011 08:39 TT1 wrote:
<3 azox


I think you should skip Orlando and come at 1234 instead ah !
Looking EPIC so far !
FnaticMSi to sponsor :D ?



i might not go to orlando, well see wat happens =]



If you're not going to Orlando you have to come over, drinks on the house for you.


On August 31 2011 10:30 Louuster wrote:
wowo starcraft + club 1234 ?!?!? Somehow those two things dont go together in my head but that sounds awesome. I guess its gonna be a different night than your usual crowd


Why wouldn't they ! They do fit perfectly together, we're venue, we have ALL KINDS of event here people aren't aware of ! And i'm sure that the SC community is much cooler then a lot of our actual clients


My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
EffOrt 89
Dewaltoss 84
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 378
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1371
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns32031
singsing1368
ceh9644
XBOCT336
DeMusliM181
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King124
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream259
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH256
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2255
League of Legends
• Jankos1489
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV167
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 10m
Stellar Fest
3h 10m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.