• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7625 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Gowa
Profile Joined October 2010
France133 Posts
September 03 2011 17:26 GMT
#121
On September 04 2011 00:59 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 00:23 Shnur wrote:
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!


Why do every university apart from mine has a SC2 club (UDM)



Well, let's start a damn club
It's my first year here (udm, bio-informatique), and from what i've seen there are already quite a few people playing the game (http://www.forum.sc2qc.com/index.php/topic,849.msg7326.html#msg7326)
What do you say? :D
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 03 2011 18:27 GMT
#122
I can help you guys if you need it. I've set up both Concordia's and helped UQAM start their's.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 03 2011 18:28 GMT
#123
On September 04 2011 02:26 Gowa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 00:59 2rax wrote:
On September 04 2011 00:23 Shnur wrote:
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!


Why do every university apart from mine has a SC2 club (UDM)



Well, let's start a damn club
It's my first year here (udm, bio-informatique), and from what i've seen there are already quite a few people playing the game (http://www.forum.sc2qc.com/index.php/topic,849.msg7326.html#msg7326)
What do you say? :D


Sure... but I don't have much time to set anything up... My session is already killing me! But I would attend for sure and wouldn't mind putting promo thingies on the law faculty board... But I haven't met any law student who plays sc2 lol they barely play video games
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Nayas
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada33 Posts
September 03 2011 19:51 GMT
#124
1234 club is such an a w s o m e place to go. Went there at least 20 times and always a blast!
Don't miss it!
Gowa
Profile Joined October 2010
France133 Posts
September 03 2011 22:43 GMT
#125
On September 04 2011 03:28 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 02:26 Gowa wrote:
On September 04 2011 00:59 2rax wrote:
On September 04 2011 00:23 Shnur wrote:
I'm coming & McGill SC2 club incoming too!!!!!!!!!


Why do every university apart from mine has a SC2 club (UDM)



Well, let's start a damn club
It's my first year here (udm, bio-informatique), and from what i've seen there are already quite a few people playing the game (http://www.forum.sc2qc.com/index.php/topic,849.msg7326.html#msg7326)
What do you say? :D


Sure... but I don't have much time to set anything up... My session is already killing me! But I would attend for sure and wouldn't mind putting promo thingies on the law faculty board... But I haven't met any law student who plays sc2 lol they barely play video games



It's probably because law isn't all that fun :D
for now we should just ask people and see how many would join, and later I will probably ask the Great Torte for help as I have no idea how these clubs work (we don't have such things back home)

Sorry for hijacking the thread, let's talk via pms
CitrusFo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada116 Posts
September 03 2011 23:31 GMT
#126
Will be there, Will bring my north shore friends. Terrebonne/Blainville incoming.
Sup Dawgs. Im Simon
PeeJeff
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada9 Posts
September 05 2011 20:43 GMT
#127
HELL YES, will try to bring polysc2 (polytechnique collegiate star league team )
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 06 2011 00:56 GMT
#128
so so far we have 140 ppl but i think that like me most of use voted once but are bringing a couple of person ( at least 4 for my part),500 person wouldalrdy be cool and all that without publicity
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
September 06 2011 01:23 GMT
#129
awww shit its a go! I'll totally drive from ottawa
Take0ut
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada6 Posts
September 06 2011 21:25 GMT
#130
This sounds AMAZING. Will be coming if I can get the mrs. and the best friend to go.

And yes, we need more university clubs. HEC here and I don't believe there is one. I'm in my masters program, so I definitely won't be helming one .
Zerglings, banelings and roaches, oh my!
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 06 2011 21:37 GMT
#131
hey is the publicity ready for this? I'd liek to see the artwork/poster
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
PeeJeff
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada9 Posts
September 06 2011 22:48 GMT
#132
I just wrote a shout on every montreal university that are parts of the CSL (collegiate star league) and YES all of them are on the list, please tell all your friends I'm sure we can be 200+ people EZ!

Also go to the thread on reddit and UPVOTE it+comment
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
September 06 2011 23:21 GMT
#133
On September 07 2011 06:37 mark05 wrote:
hey is the publicity ready for this? I'd liek to see the artwork/poster


not yet.
@ggmonx
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
September 06 2011 23:28 GMT
#134
Holy crap.. I might be in Montreal on a biz trip the week before or after.. maybe I'll stay longer for this!!

starcraft in a club?! freaking awesome
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
September 07 2011 01:52 GMT
#135
Hey Guys !

Quick update, poster is about to be done, we've tons of info coming up for you guys, special SC drinks + insane setup for the event !

With the # of emails I've received for this + all the support from all teams in Quebec, Ontario and even US, we're can say that we'll have for now MINIMUM 500 people to attend this...

Now, we fit 1500 people here. SPREAD THE WORD !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
September 07 2011 03:35 GMT
#136
On September 07 2011 10:52 aZoX wrote:
Hey Guys !

Quick update, poster is about to be done, we've tons of info coming up for you guys, special SC drinks + insane setup for the event !

With the # of emails I've received for this + all the support from all teams in Quebec, Ontario and even US, we're can say that we'll have for now MINIMUM 500 people to attend this...

Now, we fit 1500 people here. SPREAD THE WORD !


Yay! It's gonna be so awesome I'll do my best to bring people! SC drinks sounds fun
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
theBizness
Profile Joined July 2011
United States696 Posts
September 07 2011 03:46 GMT
#137
I don't live remotely close to this place, but it's impressive to be able to get this kind of venue. SC2 drinks? May I suggest a "baneling bust" that involves Midori?
Less money for casters, more money for players.
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
September 07 2011 03:54 GMT
#138
On September 07 2011 12:46 theBizness wrote:
I don't live remotely close to this place, but it's impressive to be able to get this kind of venue. SC2 drinks? May I suggest a "baneling bust" that involves Midori?


Tokyo Tea + a shot of 151 in it

that should be a baneling bust.. it'll bust your throat open
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
Yougobois
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada86 Posts
September 07 2011 04:10 GMT
#139
Yougobois Canada. August 31 2011 09:27.
I wish i didn't move to Ottawa last week! Hope you have a blast guys! (I'm so jealous now ...)

Fuck this, i'm coming! You can add 2 people! :D
Holy Check!
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
September 07 2011 05:01 GMT
#140
I'm probably coming with 3-4 friends. =)

Good work!
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 120
SpeCial 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1505
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8596
Doublelift2799
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS205
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
• Stunt138
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 45m
OSC
9h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
OSC
20h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.