• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7493 users

Starcraft 2 Relocalizer X Final 141 - Page 2

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 03 2011 22:12 GMT
#21
so... is ur korean client working 100% ? would those files be showing if u did use a kor acc ?
check md5 of ur installation and a fresh one to make sure. all files are good.
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 22:19:07
October 03 2011 22:15 GMT
#22
so... is ur korean client working 100% ? would those files be showing if u did use a kor acc ?
check md5 of ur installation and a fresh one to make sure. all files are good.

Also, when I relocate from usEN to krKO it works 100% all texts everything. which windows you have ? how did you install the language ? ... in windows XP is easy, on 7 is too


[image loading]
Carnage2280204
Profile Joined September 2011
Taiwan3 Posts
October 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#23
On October 04 2011 07:15 hydraliskplasma wrote:
so... is ur korean client working 100% ? would those files be showing if u did use a kor acc ?
check md5 of ur installation and a fresh one to make sure. all files are good.

Also, when I relocate from usEN to krKO it works 100% all texts everything. which windows you have ? how did you install the language ? ... in windows XP is easy, on 7 is too




I'm playing the enUS client on zhTW servers, and I have traditional chinese set as my default language, but in SC2 I'm still missing some text (achievements, races and other stuff)
but aside from some missing text, everything works fine
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
October 04 2011 20:20 GMT
#24
so... is ur korean client working 100% ?

yes, Im playing on korean server.

would those files be showing if u did use a kor acc ?

I have only Taiwanese CDKey(accaunt), so I cant check is everything will be ok with Korean CDKey(accaunt)

which windows you have ? how did you install the language ?

I have windows7 64bit. I dl'ed korean language from microsoft update and set korean language as default and anyways I have this (watch on 1on1 and race names):

[image loading]
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 04 2011 22:29 GMT
#25
lol mine doesn't do that .... maybe you should take a look at the main.txt, and modify it and see if something fixes it. To tell you the truth, it is not too hard for a MPQ file this big to get corrupted...

Did you ever try from a fresh install (backup you documents/starcraft2 first.)

could be the current installation, or the current installer (7 gb).

I downloaded korean client fresh from blizzard, and it works awesome, with korean client, I play on usen, kokr, ptbr, 127(something ge (EU)). and it works with no text problems. so maybe, the current WINDOWS setup, should be English for the time being ? ... Idk id try many different things.

Good luck man,


eXeRicH
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany89 Posts
October 04 2011 23:06 GMT
#26
1. Very good job sir, thanks alot for your work.

2.Buuuuuut... I always used GSC Relocalizer. There were 2 options to relocalize:
''Relocalize a locale'' and ''Switch between installed locales''.
The first time you switch to another region, you had to choose ''Relocalize..'' which took like 1-3 minutes, but after you did that once, you could choose ''Switch...'' everytime you want to change the region again, which finished instantly.
I noticed, that your relocalizer seems to choose ''Relocalize..' by default (so it needs some minutes everytime) and i wonder if thats necessary?

Ofc not a huge deal since its about minutes
if tetris has taught me anything, it's that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
October 05 2011 12:18 GMT
#27
main.txt

where did you find it?

Did you ever try from a fresh install (backup you documents/starcraft2 first.)

Yes, I fresh installed sc2kr, patched it and then relocalizated for zhTW server.
salsaCHAYNES
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia12 Posts
October 05 2011 14:50 GMT
#28
I have exactly the same boxes problem you do agfoxGnom.. question though. did you download the korean client through Blizzard or through the torrent list that was provided in the old thread. I'm thinking (not sure) that the korean client there may be slightly broken because i had problems installing/patching it as well, though the manual patch method did work in the end.

I'm downloading the client again through blizzard now, but it's taking awhile, will update afterwards.
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 19:51:11
October 05 2011 19:50 GMT
#29
On October 05 2011 23:50 salsaCHAYNES wrote:
I have exactly the same boxes problem you do agfoxGnom.. question though. did you download the korean client through Blizzard or through the torrent list that was provided in the old thread. I'm thinking (not sure) that the korean client there may be slightly broken because i had problems installing/patching it as well, though the manual patch method did work in the end.

I'm downloading the client again through blizzard now, but it's taking awhile, will update afterwards.


My client has been downloaded from blizzards site.
salsaCHAYNES
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia12 Posts
October 06 2011 04:17 GMT
#30
okay I give up.. just wanted to play through my taiwan account in korean and slowly learn korean but not having the races show up as text at all isn't worth it if i miss the symbol on the loading screen. oh well
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
October 06 2011 15:22 GMT
#31
On October 06 2011 13:17 salsaCHAYNES wrote:
okay I give up.. just wanted to play through my taiwan account in korean and slowly learn korean but not having the races show up as text at all isn't worth it if i miss the symbol on the loading screen. oh well


I got an interesting thing about this. First of all I know why there is boxes in main menu and some other menus - because korean client cant show chinese hieroglyphs and I dont know why, some of things when you relocalize koKR to play on zhTW server are showed in chinese. And second thing: if you miss the loading screen you can open menu in right upper corner - you will see there nicknames and korean(!) names of races which players playing.
oMNY.SEA
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia47 Posts
October 07 2011 07:17 GMT
#32
I am holding off downloading this because it seems like everybody who uses the SEA server is saying that there is no support for it. I saw a brief post by the maker of this program disregarding this by saying that SEA has support for other servers. It only has support for SEA - NA. Obviously people in SEA want to play on KR like the rest of the known world does, so why not put in support for SEA.

Anyway, just posting hoping this gets fixed soon because i really want to be able to use my TW/KR account without having to DL the client again. If anyone else knows of a relocalizer that does work with the current patch (for SEA > anywhere) please let us know.
salsaCHAYNES
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia12 Posts
October 07 2011 08:03 GMT
#33
On October 07 2011 00:22 agfoxGnom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 13:17 salsaCHAYNES wrote:
okay I give up.. just wanted to play through my taiwan account in korean and slowly learn korean but not having the races show up as text at all isn't worth it if i miss the symbol on the loading screen. oh well


I got an interesting thing about this. First of all I know why there is boxes in main menu and some other menus - because korean client cant show chinese hieroglyphs and I dont know why, some of things when you relocalize koKR to play on zhTW server are showed in chinese. And second thing: if you miss the loading screen you can open menu in right upper corner - you will see there nicknames and korean(!) names of races which players playing.

That's interesting about the first thing.. but on the second, yeah I know this but I get boxes there too when I click on the button at the top right to check races.
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 05:32:05
October 08 2011 05:29 GMT
#34
On October 07 2011 16:17 oMNY.SEA wrote:
I am holding off downloading this because it seems like everybody who uses the SEA server is saying that there is no support for it. I saw a brief post by the maker of this program disregarding this by saying that SEA has support for other servers. It only has support for SEA - NA. Obviously people in SEA want to play on KR like the rest of the known world does, so why not put in support for SEA.

Anyway, just posting hoping this gets fixed soon because i really want to be able to use my TW/KR account without having to DL the client again. If anyone else knows of a relocalizer that does work with the current patch (for SEA > anywhere) please let us know.



hello, well, to tell you the truth, all you need is A (1) client.. Pick your favorite client (doesnt really matter since you can mod your own (mpq editor(any of many)), you can go into your starcraft folder and treat the mpq files, like a ZIP file, and replace, and or change files inside of it... the SEA supports multiple servers as is, it is very possible to make such thing but the time it'd take a person to do it (a human, that is willing to work to get it done), the time it'd take is probably more than it'd take you to download a universal client... like the ones are are in the list already lol..

so, this program here, contains a mpq editor that works by command line, so if you want you can change the file (main.txt) add/edit/remove certain lines, and make it work. I think I will eventualy get to it, but because of the time I have available, if it depends on me, you will probably have time to download about 18 7 GB clients, because right now I am working on my main project which is about 3 years from completing, so I don't wanna go too crazy on this one...

For real brother, download a client that supports a single server and relocalize it as needed.

Best Regards.

By the way, the only thing I can promisse is making sure this one here will work every time sc2 gets patched, (it has auto self update feature), but atm other than little bugs here and there, this will be it, unless I take another long break from my current project.

Anyways, drink a couple of redbulls, and go work on the files, the link below was what came up on my search, i never tried that one but go for it.

http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html


----------EDIT----------

If you do work on it, and you make SEA support, you are more than welcome to share the work so we can add it to this one, I hope you do im sure a lot of people will be thankful.

Thanks man
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 08 2011 16:41 GMT
#35
My friends, I am resigning.

Thanks for the good times, I am a bit busy with other stuff, but I can still update this with out being a member.

Best Regards, and keep it up.
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
October 08 2011 18:05 GMT
#36
too bad wanted to use it ><
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
ExpeCTed
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada34 Posts
October 08 2011 19:39 GMT
#37
You should be more clear that this is closed and will not work anymore.
UBC Starcraft <3
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 08 2011 19:54 GMT
#38
its only closed for team liquid. But the download from other places will work fine.
ExpeCTed
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada34 Posts
October 08 2011 20:21 GMT
#39
What other places?
UBC Starcraft <3
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 08 2011 20:25 GMT
#40
lol, I think it is against the rules to give such link to another sc2 forum. if I got a warning for helping some one, then I will get banned for posting a link... I sent a message to a mod here, im waiting for a reply.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM692
TKL 220
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 692
ByuN 269
TKL 220
ProTech153
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27471
Calm 3335
Shuttle 1184
Horang2 509
Soulkey 218
Rush 160
firebathero 147
Dewaltoss 85
Mind 73
Zeus 63
[ Show more ]
hero 53
Free 45
Shine 43
sorry 36
Hyun 36
Trap 21
Sexy 20
Killer 19
ToSsGirL 19
PianO 17
Terrorterran 16
Bale 15
JYJ 15
Aegong 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7309
Dendi1372
League of Legends
KnowMe45
Counter-Strike
fl0m4313
Fnx 571
x6flipin436
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
ChuDatz29
Other Games
singsing1949
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt535
ceh9462
Khaldor298
C9.Mang0271
crisheroes266
dupreeh195
420jenkins188
IndyStarCraft 147
QueenE99
Trikslyr96
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH275
• Hinosc 15
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3178
• WagamamaTV498
League of Legends
• Nemesis2994
• TFBlade579
Other Games
• Shiphtur876
• imaqtpie77
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 56m
INu's Battles
17h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 56m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.