• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10570 users

Starcraft 2 Relocalizer X Final 141 - Page 8

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
sthiago
Profile Joined June 2012
Brazil1 Post
June 08 2012 18:25 GMT
#141
I relocalized enGB -> ptBR, it worked fine. I just have a question, is it normal that some of the texts are in ptBR? I mean, most of the texts, and the voices are in english, but the lobby and a few unit descriptions in-game are in ptBR. Just wondering if that's normal or if there's a way to fix that.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the tool. I downloaded the client by torrent because Blizzard downloader crashed at ~10% everytime. The torrent turned out to be the european enGB client. At the time I didn't know about all these locale limitations, authorized language packs whatsoever. And actually, that's incredibly stupid by Blizzard.

Thanks again, it saved me and others a lot of time.
OneBaseKing
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Afghanistan412 Posts
June 08 2012 22:19 GMT
#142
I have Korean client relocalized to NA client. It's all fine until I want to play in Korean server again and I put it back to Korean. Then the pop up sign in the korean client (regarding age requirement) thing is gone, and it says i need an authorized langague pack anyone help?
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
June 09 2012 12:34 GMT
#143
Hey,

I got this to work and managed to access the NA client. I tried logging in with 2 accounts I got from friends, both working for them, and in both cases a screen popped up asking me if I wanted to upgrade the account or continue with the starter edition.
So for some reason it thinks it's starter edition, how can I fix that?

Cheers
horste
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium54 Posts
June 11 2012 14:03 GMT
#144
I get an error that ladik's MPQ editor doesn't work anymore when I try relocalizing anyone has any ideas/suggestions as to what I could do? downloaded newest .net etc, so that ain't it I think

thanks in advance
Steamless
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany2 Posts
June 17 2012 10:49 GMT
#145
Hey! hi! I have a question... Im from Latin America. I bought a Digital NA copy of SC2. I tried several times download the full game client but for some reason it takes more than 20 hours to download it (that's cause my internet is slow...) and appears an error message.
Anyway a friend gave me the EU game installer, so when I access the game it says that I have to upgrade the EU server. SO my question is.... with this tool, may I be able to....change something and finally play with my NA account on an EU intalled game???? Please! If someone can help me I'll be forever in gratitude :D
▃ ▅ ▆ ▇:.Steamless Xpression.:▇ ▆ ▅ ▃
Hellboy.100
Profile Joined June 2011
Slovenia135 Posts
June 18 2012 02:33 GMT
#146
can anyone tell me what do i have to choose as source and what as target to get to english EU server?
Hydraliskplazma
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil46 Posts
June 19 2012 16:35 GMT
#147
On June 17 2012 19:49 Steamless wrote:
Hey! hi! I have a question... Im from Latin America. I bought a Digital NA copy of SC2. I tried several times download the full game client but for some reason it takes more than 20 hours to download it (that's cause my internet is slow...) and appears an error message.
Anyway a friend gave me the EU game installer, so when I access the game it says that I have to upgrade the EU server. SO my question is.... with this tool, may I be able to....change something and finally play with my NA account on an EU intalled game???? Please! If someone can help me I'll be forever in gratitude :D



Yes, which version of the EU game are you using ?

Yuo need to know what version you have first, which will be the source,
Then, target will be what you would like to play on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeT00LALuo
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
June 20 2012 11:23 GMT
#148
I want to switch my original EU client to work for SEA which gives an access to NA as well. But i dont find an SEA option in the interface of the relocalizer. Please help
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
Loxon
Profile Joined September 2010
United States20 Posts
June 29 2012 05:20 GMT
#149
Ok - so I finally got this to work. I have the NA client and I'm using it to play on the Taiwan server.

So when I want to switch back to NA, do I set the source and target as enUS or do I set the source as zhTW and the target as enUS?

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps!

HarryDresden
Profile Joined August 2011
United States59 Posts
June 30 2012 22:55 GMT
#150
Hi, im getting a minor problem, im in the US and using a TW account, but once i relocalize to Taiwan it works fine but many of the characters are missing and it gets really annoying, how can i solve this? thank you for creating thisprogram by the way
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
July 07 2012 16:18 GMT
#151
Hmm, I'm also having the issue where the patcher freezes on "Patching Battle.Net\..."
Writer
Lavalamp799
Profile Joined March 2011
United States554 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 02:24:28
July 11 2012 02:23 GMT
#152
Hi, after 1.4.4 patch came out today I am unable to completely patch for the NA server. I get the following message:

The patch "bnet\Battle.net\i18n\enGB\String\CLIENT_GENERAL.xml" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x62A8B4EE49C6A3A495BE847F8D6B300D, actual 0x0AE93E614DA1A9F47DCBE2B1AC7345E9.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:: PTCApply)

I tried to switch from NA->EU and vice versa, and the patch still won't install correctly. EU server works fine still since no patch yet. I notice in the error it says enGB but I'm trying to patch it for US, so I'm not sure if it is a problem with the relocalizer or what?
mjuuy
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway506 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 17:15:29
July 11 2012 17:15 GMT
#153
Relocaliser 1.4.4: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=283919&currentpage=7#122
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬. 우정호 1988 - 2012
Hydraliskplazma
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil46 Posts
July 12 2012 07:12 GMT
#154
Hello, I didnt realize there was a new patch till now...

The program should update itself... I just uploaded new files to server with the needed updates...

When you launch the program, it should say 144 instead of 143b now, ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeT00LALuo
sora1607
Profile Joined June 2012
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 01:57:47
July 13 2012 01:53 GMT
#155
Anyone else have troubles patching 1.4.4. My relocalizer says 144 but doesn't seem to patch my client despite going through the commands

Edit: Redownloaded the relocalizer. It works now.
lawsonnz
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland129 Posts
July 14 2012 12:18 GMT
#156
Hey - you should make a clean version, without the graphics just the text, the graphics make it look pretty ugly imo.
bugabinga
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany17 Posts
July 17 2012 05:25 GMT
#157
Hi, I get the weirdest UI glitch with your program.


[image loading]


Do you have an idea what this could mean?


Environment: Windows 7 64bit, .net 4.0
Mass Orbital, hard counter to Charge!
Hydraliskplazma
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil46 Posts
July 25 2012 03:11 GMT
#158
rofl, funny glitch .

When I have time I will touch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeT00LALuo
gOteNs
Profile Joined January 2011
Chile2 Posts
July 31 2012 21:39 GMT
#159
gg relocalize wit the patch 1.5.0 ???????!!!!!!!!!! help me plssssssssssss
sc2la.com
UmbraaeternuS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile476 Posts
August 01 2012 01:24 GMT
#160
Relocalizer not working.
Or maybe the patch is acting up for the Kr client. Dunno.
therealwinters - Skype / @DrUmbra - Twitter // "There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love" - Sean "Day[9]" Plott <3
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 612
hero 529
BeSt 244
Mind 33
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Noble 16
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
XaKoH 49
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9502
ceh9116
ArmadaUGS33
Livibee26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH405
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Rush1320
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 26m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.