• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9614 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 237

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 653 Next
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-26 23:36:21
November 26 2012 23:34 GMT
#4721
On November 27 2012 07:26 WoodchucK wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ok so today my GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 packed in and I need a new AM3+ 990FX socket motherboard. I want something better ideally since I have the money but Motherboards aren't my strong point.

My CPU is the AMD FX-8150 Bulldozer 8-core processor @3.6Ghz, I have a Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer case and I'm running an 850W PSU.

Any recommendations are welcomed, thanks in advance!

RMA it?

If you want something faster and are willing to pay, pretty much any AM3+ motherboard that can handle 125W processors is okay unless you're overclocking the thing. Are you actually runing SLI or Crossfire right now?

If not, just get an AsRock 970 Extreme3 for $70:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157280


On November 27 2012 07:15 TheRabidDeer wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Alright, been looking at the sales and saw a pretty sick deal at newegg on a PSU, but I am wondering if it is worth it.
One I am using: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139024
One I am looking at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151087&Tpk=x750

My current PSU works fine... so really I am just wondering:
Is it quieter?
Is the 80+ gold certification worth it? This saves money on electricity bills, right?
Is it worth spending the money given my current one seems to be working fine?

It's way quieter throughout the load range, 80+ gold in of itself is not worth it and saves minimal money unless you're running high loads many hours per day**, so it may or may not be worth it. Would you consider it a waste of time to unplug all the old connectors and install a new power supply? Anyway, it's a good thing to have a backup power supply. The Seasonic is a lot higher quality in every way, not just efficiency.

Also note that the X650 is on sale too, and that various Rosewill Capstone variants are not too much different in quality and sell under $100 year-round.

**even supposing 22 hours a day at 80W DC usage (~104W vs. ~99W), 2 hours at 300W usage (~357W vs. ~330W), based on power supply efficiencies with the right figure being for the Seasonic, that would be a difference in 0.164 kWh a day, so about 60 kWh a year. How much do you pay for energy? Say $0.13 per kWh? That would be $7.78 per year. And that's a pretty heavy usage scenario.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 26 2012 23:38 GMT
#4722
On November 27 2012 08:22 PolskaGora wrote:
Hi all, I've got a question regarding motherboards:

What are the differences between these two motherboards?
GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
and
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

They are both Z-series and therefore I should be able to overclock on both, but where does the $100 difference come in? Sorry if this is a horribly newbie question, I've tried figuring it out on my own by reading the differences and reviews but that hasn't really gotten me anywhere besides the fact the Asus has more USB slots and the wireless connectivity. Finally, would it be worth getting the more expensive one if I'll just be playing games on high settings?

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it.


The $100 difference comes from:

- ASUS brand
- Intel NIC
- Extra SATA ports provided by Asmedia
- better / more phases
- SLI support and 3way CrossfireX support
- built in wifi
- and some other things

No it's not worth it if you don't understand or have a need for anything on the higher-end boards.
WoodchucK
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom44 Posts
November 26 2012 23:48 GMT
#4723
On November 27 2012 08:09 Wabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 27 2012 07:26 WoodchucK wrote:
Ok so today my GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 packed in and I need a new AM3+ 990FX socket motherboard. I want something better ideally since I have the money but Motherboards aren't my strong point.

My CPU is the AMD FX-8150 Bulldozer 8-core processor @3.6Ghz, I have a Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer case and I'm running an 850W PSU.

Any recommendations are welcomed, thanks in advance!


Packed = died? How?

Short answer: RMA

Long answer:
What is a "better" motherboard that you'd want to buy something else instead of just RMA?
More features? Do you need anything in particular?
Higher quality components (VRM's and such)? Yours should be good on that.
Higher overclocking capability? Again, yours should be quite good.


Packed In = died, a few of the resistors blew due to it overheating a lot.

Main reason I don't want to do RMA is I have spare cash at the moment and I would ideally love to have it future proof for the new AMD CPU's. But I will look into RMA.

I'm a hardware noob to be honest with you!
Grubby | HerO | BlinG | DeMusliM | Mvp | Squirtle ////// Fnaitc | Na'Vi | Alliance | Mouz
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
November 26 2012 23:48 GMT
#4724
How much would you pay just for a light weight laptop whose purpose is only to take notes? (Some of the ultrabook looks nice because of their weight, but can be expensive)

To read PDF files in subway or bus, would you buy a tablet? If yes, any recommandation? Cyber monday deals, would like to order these two ^^ (Canada)

TY!
WoodchucK
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom44 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-26 23:53:04
November 26 2012 23:52 GMT
#4725
On November 27 2012 08:48 XenOmega wrote:
How much would you pay just for a light weight laptop whose purpose is only to take notes? (Some of the ultrabook looks nice because of their weight, but can be expensive)

To read PDF files in subway or bus, would you buy a tablet? If yes, any recommandation? Cyber monday deals, would like to order these two ^^ (Canada)

TY!


I would prefer a tablet for that kinda thing, takes up less space, easier to carry around.

In terms of tablets I love the Google Nexus 7.
Grubby | HerO | BlinG | DeMusliM | Mvp | Squirtle ////// Fnaitc | Na'Vi | Alliance | Mouz
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
November 27 2012 00:01 GMT
#4726
On November 27 2012 08:52 WoodchucK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 08:48 XenOmega wrote:
How much would you pay just for a light weight laptop whose purpose is only to take notes? (Some of the ultrabook looks nice because of their weight, but can be expensive)

To read PDF files in subway or bus, would you buy a tablet? If yes, any recommandation? Cyber monday deals, would like to order these two ^^ (Canada)

TY!


I would prefer a tablet for that kinda thing, takes up less space, easier to carry around.

In terms of tablets I love the Google Nexus 7.


Would you skip the purchase of laptop and only get a tablet? I haven't tried typing on screens, but it looks like it will bother me or slow me by alot
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 27 2012 00:07 GMT
#4727
A lot of people that have tablets have a tablet keyboard as well.
Mr. Nefarious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
November 27 2012 00:09 GMT
#4728
Does anyone know what form and/or level of Anti-Aliasing is used when the option is checked to "on" in the options menu? I've looked everywhere and have not been able to find out what form of anti-aliasing is used by the game.
저그 화이팅
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
November 27 2012 00:09 GMT
#4729
On November 27 2012 09:07 skyR wrote:
A lot of people that have tablets have a tablet keyboard as well.


I'm guessing that tablet keyboard are not traditional keyboard...?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 27 2012 00:15 GMT
#4730
A tablet keyboard is just like the keyboard you find on notebooks.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
November 27 2012 00:33 GMT
#4731
What setting governs like the cloaking effect of the mothership? That's the only time I get a noticeable slowdown on SC2 lategame, and I'd like to reduce that setting. Is it effects, or what?
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
horsepire
Profile Joined April 2011
147 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 02:38:23
November 27 2012 02:20 GMT
#4732
Question (whether or not it's simple, I don't know): my internet download speeds are extremely slow (like often under 1 mbps). Why?

First let me say that I live in an apartment complex so I get my internet through some kind of central hub. I don't really know the specifics. I'm using a wired ethernet connection, not wireless, though I run the cable through my own router (and have my own wireless network set up for my laptop).

My ping is very good (usually around 20 ms and my upload speed is more than adequate for my needs (usually around 15 mbps). I can play online games while using Skype or whatever without any problems. Only my download speed is a problem. It's so slow that I often can't even watch youtube videos or (more importantly) twitch.tv streams, even on the lowest quality settings.

I recently updated my router firmware and all my drivers and that didn't help at all. Any thoughts? Anything else I can check on my end before I go up the ladder to my landlords?

EDIT: As recommended, I also disabled my IPv6, which may have helped marginally (though I've only run one test), but didn't make much of a difference.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
November 27 2012 10:08 GMT
#4733
Does the NZXT Gamma case have a speaker to hook up to the motherboard?
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
HereBeDragons
Profile Joined May 2011
1429 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 11:50:11
November 27 2012 10:10 GMT
#4734
Nvm, problem solved

+ Show Spoiler +
I have a java question. I tried to execute a java program written by a friend on Ubuntu (via Terminal) and got the following error. I have verified using Synaptic Package Manager that I have the packages installed correctly. I have java version 1.7.0_09 (same for javac)


Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so: libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1939)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1864)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1825)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:792)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1059)
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1939)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1864)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1846)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:845)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1084)
at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:67)
at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:47)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1648)
at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1670)
at java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:595)
at MainMenu.main(MainMenu.java)



locate libXext.so.6
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6.4.0


I'm complete beginner, can anyone tell me what's wrong? I can sucessfully execute a HelloWorld I created myself, but not for these files.

The program executed without problems on other computers; the program is only a bunch of template for a menu
+ Show Spoiler +
import java.awt.*;
import javax.swing.*;
import java.awt.event.*;

public class MainMenu //classe permettant l'execution du programme
{
public static void main(String [] args)
{
Menu menu = new Menu("Menu", 100,200,500,500);
}
}

class Menu extends JFrame //classe fenetre dans laquelle on affiche le menu de jeu
{
public Menu (String nom, int positionX, int positionY, int largeur, int hauteur)
//methode de la classe Menu
{
super(nom);
setBounds(positionX, positionY,largeur,hauteur);
setDefaultCloseOperation (EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
getContentPane().add(new panneauJeu());
setResizable (false);
setVisible (true);
}
}

class panneauJeu extends JPanel //classe permettant de rajouter des boutons au menu
{

public panneauJeu ()
{
// on cree les boutons et le nom des boutons
JButton jouer = new JButton("Play");
JButton score = new JButton("Score");
JButton regle = new JButton("Rules");
JButton quitter = new JButton("Quit");
JButton credits = new JButton("Credits");

setLayout(null); //layout a null pour position a la main

//on rajoute les boutons dans la fenetre
add(jouer);
add(score);
add(regle);
add(quitter);
add(credits);

//on redefinit l'emplacement et la taille des boutons
jouer.setBounds(189,83,107,68);
score.setBounds(363,53,90,34);
regle.setBounds(34,53,90,34);
quitter.setBounds(363,130,90,34);
credits.setBounds(34,130,90,34);

jouer.setForeground(Color.blue); //couleur du texte du bouton
jouer.addActionListener(new Ecouteur1()); //pour suivre l'action fait sur le bouton

score.setForeground(Color.blue);
score.addActionListener(new Ecouteur2());

regle.setForeground(Color.blue);
regle.addActionListener(new Ecouteur3());

credits.setForeground(Color.blue);
credits.addActionListener(new Ecouteur4());

quitter.setForeground(Color.red);
quitter.addActionListener(new Ecouteur5());

}
//ecoute l'action fait sur le bouton play
class Ecouteur1 implements ActionListener
{
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
{ System.exit(0);
}
}

//ecoute l'action fait sur le bouton score
class Ecouteur2 implements ActionListener
{
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
{ System.exit(0);
}
}

//ecoute l'action fait sur le bouton rule
class Ecouteur3 implements ActionListener
{
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
{ System.exit(0);
}
}

//ecoute l'action fait sur le bouton credits
class Ecouteur4 implements ActionListener
{
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
{ System.exit(0);
}
}

//ecoute l'action fait sur le bouton quit
class Ecouteur5 implements ActionListener
{
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
{ System.exit(0); //quitte le jeu et ferme la fenetre
}
}

//permet d'afficher une image en fond de fenetre
public void paintComponent (Graphics g)
{
super.paintComponent(g);
Image fondEcran=getToolkit().getImage("imgMenu.jpg");
g.drawImage (fondEcran, -100,0,700,500,this);
}
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
November 27 2012 18:12 GMT
#4735
On November 27 2012 11:20 horsepire wrote:
Question (whether or not it's simple, I don't know): my internet download speeds are extremely slow (like often under 1 mbps). Why?

First let me say that I live in an apartment complex so I get my internet through some kind of central hub. I don't really know the specifics. I'm using a wired ethernet connection, not wireless, though I run the cable through my own router (and have my own wireless network set up for my laptop).

My ping is very good (usually around 20 ms and my upload speed is more than adequate for my needs (usually around 15 mbps). I can play online games while using Skype or whatever without any problems. Only my download speed is a problem. It's so slow that I often can't even watch youtube videos or (more importantly) twitch.tv streams, even on the lowest quality settings.

I recently updated my router firmware and all my drivers and that didn't help at all. Any thoughts? Anything else I can check on my end before I go up the ladder to my landlords?

EDIT: As recommended, I also disabled my IPv6, which may have helped marginally (though I've only run one test), but didn't make much of a difference.


If your internet is shared it could just be other people torrenting shit and using all your bandwidth.
have you checked speedtest for your down?
Also, are you on a desktop or laptop?
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
November 27 2012 18:14 GMT
#4736
On November 27 2012 09:33 Alryk wrote:
What setting governs like the cloaking effect of the mothership? That's the only time I get a noticeable slowdown on SC2 lategame, and I'd like to reduce that setting. Is it effects, or what?


Isn't the lag CPU based, not gpu based?
Can anyone confirm this?
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Azoryen
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Portugal242 Posts
November 27 2012 18:35 GMT
#4737
How will the performance of this laptop be with SC2?

AMD Dual-Core A4-3330MX 2,2 GHz
6 GB RAM DDR3 , 500 GB de disco duro
AMD Radeon HD 7690M

Is the AMD Dual-core worse than the Intel processor and if so by a big margin?

Thanks
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
November 27 2012 18:54 GMT
#4738
On November 28 2012 03:35 Azoryen wrote:
How will the performance of this laptop be with SC2?

AMD Dual-Core A4-3330MX 2,2 GHz
6 GB RAM DDR3 , 500 GB de disco duro
AMD Radeon HD 7690M

Is the AMD Dual-core worse than the Intel processor and if so by a big margin?

Thanks


Assuming sufficient cooling you should get ok fps on low. I wouldn't recommend playing on anything higher though.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Wabbit
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1028 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 19:24:10
November 27 2012 19:23 GMT
#4739
On November 28 2012 03:35 Azoryen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
How will the performance of this laptop be with SC2?

AMD Dual-Core A4-3330MX 2,2 GHz
6 GB RAM DDR3 , 500 GB de disco duro
AMD Radeon HD 7690M

Is the AMD Dual-core worse than the Intel processor and if so by a big margin?

Thanks


Yes, it's worse by a wide margin. I don't know what model "the Intel processor" is, but basically anything from the past couple of years is going to be faster.

The 7690M is basically a desktop HD 6570 so it shouldn't have problems with medium and maybe even high graphics at the most likely resolution of 1366x768 but that A4 is going to drop to very low frame rates in big battles, probably between 10 and 20.
The answers to most of your Tech Support questions are in the OP. That's why you're not getting a reply. It's been answered before. Read the OP.
Mojodishu
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland44 Posts
November 27 2012 23:17 GMT
#4740
I bought a new motherboard, CPU, RAM and a heatsink (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-103-OE) and the prospect of installing it is somewhat daunting, does anyone have a link to a decent guide on what to do or some advice?
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12228
Artosis 323
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3374
JimRising 486
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox279
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5287
Khaldor1117
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam511
FrodaN145
ArmadaUGS77
NeuroSwarm69
Mew2King62
JuggernautJason49
ViBE41
PPMD8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Scarra426
• Shiphtur208
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 43m
Stellar Fest
14h 43m
OSC
23h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.