• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9030 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 238

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 653 Next
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 23:36:09
November 27 2012 23:35 GMT
#4741
On November 28 2012 08:17 Mojodishu wrote:
I bought a new motherboard, CPU, RAM and a heatsink (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-103-OE) and the prospect of installing it is somewhat daunting, does anyone have a link to a decent guide on what to do or some advice?


+ Show Spoiler [build guide] +


Thermalpaste application: http://benchmarkreviews.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=170

Read the manuals for installing the heatsink and connecting the front panel connectors. Everything else (24pin, 8pin, GPU, SATA, USB) is straight forward.

Though I'm not sure why you would waste so much money if you are not comfortable with building a computer.
KingDime
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada750 Posts
November 27 2012 23:40 GMT
#4742
Im not really sure if it's the right place for this question but very recently like within the past 1-2 weeks whenever I enter a game of sc2, around 5-10 minutes later my screen will start flashing with blue/yellow colors and my mouse cursor becomes blurred out. Game is still playable for a little while longer until the entire game freezes usually 1-2 minutes later. At this point I basically need to force reset my computer.

This issue only happens with starcraft 2, none of my other games.

In response, I tryed updating my video drivers for NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTS 512.
-Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz

Unfortunately my complete lack of computer skills ends here and im unsure on what should be the next step since it did not fix the problem.
Doom Guy
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
November 27 2012 23:56 GMT
#4743
How do I reformat Windows 7 using USB? I have the iso or something saved on a cd, i can load it up onto a usb... kinda been a while.

Is there a way to keep my files or programs? "Backup"? It's not too important, obviously I'd rather not have to download cpu-z, gpu-z, ccleaner, kombostor, afterburner, prime95, performancetester, hwinfo, RSS, sc2, obs, hwmonitor, bluescreenview, bitcoin, occt, programs all over again but if i have to it's not a big deal.

Is there a way to keep files, ie documents? again, not a big deal, most of my docs are on google drive anyways and it's just goofy little notes that i could email to myself if I have to.

Never had to reformat before, never had to consider making any sort of back-up either (nothing on this computer is particular important, it's just losing it all would be more of an inconvenience, to reinstall, rather than any sort of problem).

Thanks. I'm searching on this now but having some difficulty getting clear answers.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
November 27 2012 23:58 GMT
#4744
On November 28 2012 08:40 KingDime wrote:
Im not really sure if it's the right place for this question but very recently like within the past 1-2 weeks whenever I enter a game of sc2, around 5-10 minutes later my screen will start flashing with blue/yellow colors and my mouse cursor becomes blurred out. Game is still playable for a little while longer until the entire game freezes usually 1-2 minutes later. At this point I basically need to force reset my computer.

This issue only happens with starcraft 2, none of my other games.

In response, I tryed updating my video drivers for NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTS 512.
-Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz

Unfortunately my complete lack of computer skills ends here and im unsure on what should be the next step since it did not fix the problem.


could be anything. i'd start with a system restore from 1-2 weeks ago (before teh problem started, if unsure, try 3-4+ weeks ago), and if that doesn't fix it, try stress testing PC components to see if hardware is an issue (furmark/occt/etc for GPU, then CPU and ram test, etc).
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:06:49
November 28 2012 00:05 GMT
#4745
Alrighty, I'm back again with another question. I'm looking to upgrade my GPU and hoping for some suggestions on what cards would suit my needs and what I'm looking at for cost.

I don't have a hard limit for a budget, but I'd like to keep it <$300 unless it's really worth it to invest more.

Right now I've got a 2600k OC'd to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3, a Corsair TX720W, and an SSD I put my games on that I will be keeping. I'm running a 5770 HD at the moment that connects my three monitors via DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI respectively, so the new card must support triple monitors using those connectors.

I mostly play SC2, but I'm also currently starting DotA 2, Hitman 5, I might play some D3 again, as well as Skyrim, Deus Ex II, and probably a couple others. I'd ideally like to play as many of these on max settings as possible. I'm also looking into picking up Assassin's Creed III, which I hear is pretty demanding.

So can you guys recommend any cards that would suit my needs that aren't terribly expensive? Thanks in advance!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:07:29
November 28 2012 00:06 GMT
#4746
On November 28 2012 08:35 skyR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 08:17 Mojodishu wrote:
I bought a new motherboard, CPU, RAM and a heatsink (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-103-OE) and the prospect of installing it is somewhat daunting, does anyone have a link to a decent guide on what to do or some advice?


+ Show Spoiler [build guide] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcR8Fl8cwZk


Thermalpaste application: http://benchmarkreviews.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=170

Read the manuals for installing the heatsink and connecting the front panel connectors. Everything else (24pin, 8pin, GPU, SATA, USB) is straight forward.

Though I'm not sure why you would waste so much money if you are not comfortable with building a computer.


Best way to apply thermal paste is to put a rice grain sized dot in the center. This includes HDT designs. The link you gave only shows some guy putting on thermal paste and saying purely from an aesthetic point of view, which is best.

Benches show that a grain of rice in the middle is generally the best, although spreading can be 'okay'. It's not really clear what's best, there's a couple of issues at play:
1. Some thermal pastes have shown a preference of spread method, ie some perform better being spread on cpu and heatsink, some perform better with a rice sized dot in the center.
2. The CPU temperature diode is at the center of the cpu, so even though the paste didn't spread properly, your still getting reported good temps, even if it's not working as good as it could.
3. On the flip side, you really dont need thermal paste on the edges, you only need it above the chip itself.
4. Manufacturer's will often have a method of spreading paste that they recommend. Prolimatech, i recall, says you should spread it on the cpu and on the heatsink, something that no one else really recommends. who knows if that's really the best for their paste.
5. too much thermal paste hurts. Too little can hurt too, but that's talking a tiny dot, much smaller than a grain of rice, before it's an issue. Slightly too much paste is much much worse than way too little paste.

There really isn't much out there on how to best spread TIM, and even what is out there, isn't too authoritative. I wouldn't really trust the linked guide because they dont test the temperature results, and I wouldn't trust any result that doesnt use a milled CPU with a discrete temperature sensors instead of an on-die sensor. That said, it appears that a small rice grained dot in the middle is the best, even for HDT heatsinks, and/or spreading a very very very thin coat on the heatsink+cpu isn't too bad either.

It's more about how much you use (rice grain), than how you use it. Tests seem to show that as long as the amount used is right, it'll be fine, and you don't necessarily need to get coverage over the entire IHS, just the middle where the die is.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Mr. Nefarious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 01:01:36
November 28 2012 00:59 GMT
#4747
On November 28 2012 09:05 Grobyc wrote:
Alrighty, I'm back again with another question. I'm looking to upgrade my GPU and hoping for some suggestions on what cards would suit my needs and what I'm looking at for cost.

I don't have a hard limit for a budget, but I'd like to keep it <$300 unless it's really worth it to invest more.

Right now I've got a 2600k OC'd to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3, a Corsair TX720W, and an SSD I put my games on that I will be keeping. I'm running a 5770 HD at the moment that connects my three monitors via DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI respectively, so the new card must support triple monitors using those connectors.

I mostly play SC2, but I'm also currently starting DotA 2, Hitman 5, I might play some D3 again, as well as Skyrim, Deus Ex II, and probably a couple others. I'd ideally like to play as many of these on max settings as possible. I'm also looking into picking up Assassin's Creed III, which I hear is pretty demanding.

So can you guys recommend any cards that would suit my needs that aren't terribly expensive? Thanks in advance!


Hate to spread the bad news but even my $550 GTX680 Superclocked can't run Hitman and many others completely maxed on a single monitor at 1080p. Hitman is extremely poorly optimized which contributes to the problem. If you seriously want to run 3 monitors at max settings you need to budget $850+ just for GPUs. I would suggest 2-3 7970 Ghz editions or perhaps 2 4gb GTX680's in SLi. Multi-Monitor setups are outrageously demanding on GPUs, there's not a single card on the market that can run any of those games maxed out on 3 monitors, including the $1,100 GTX 690.

My system for reference: i7 2700k @ 5.1ghz, 8gb DDR3 2133, GTX680, Vertex 4 SSD, etc.

"Maxed out" meaning an acceptable framerate, ie greater than 60FPS with all game settings at their highest.
저그 화이팅
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 02:20:46
November 28 2012 02:15 GMT
#4748
Hmm okay. I figured since my 5770 plays most of those games on Medium/High settings with a triple monitor setup it wouldn't be too big of an issue. What would be the best upgrade for me <$300 that still allows me to use my three monitors with this setup? Surely something in that range must be able to mitigate the bottleneck that my 5770 puts on my system. I also only have 60Hz monitors, I'm fine with 50+ FPS for the most part. I only mean playing one game at a time if you interpreted that as something else. The other two monitors will just be idle or displaying itunes or a web browser or w/e. I just said I want it to support triple monitors, not playing games on all of them maxed out simultaneously lol...
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 28 2012 02:47 GMT
#4749
Nefarious is under the impression you want to do Eyefinity which obviously isn't the case. All the mid-range GPUs nowadays support three monitors. A Radeon HD7950 / 7870 / 7850 would play most games on reasonably high settings at 1080p.
Mr. Nefarious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 03:03:19
November 28 2012 02:57 GMT
#4750
On November 28 2012 11:15 Grobyc wrote:
I just said I want it to support triple monitors, not playing games on all of them maxed out simultaneously lol...


This is a totally different story! Pretty much any solid mid-range card will do you well. The way you worded it, it sounded as if you were using eyefinity for three monitors and wanted a GPU to power that. It can be done, but it takes a ton of cash. With about $300 I would look into the following cards: 7870 ($230), 660ti ($260-270) or for a massive improvement in performance: 7970 ($379). The 7870 and 660ti are low-mid range cards that offer a lot of performance for the money and can run some games maxed out. AAA titles and extremely demanding games might force you to run on medium to medium-high settings. The 7970 is a top of the line card from AMD and was priced as such upon release ($500). Market factors have brought these cards down a huge amount and currently they are the best price vs performance card on the market. The very high end 7970's can go for upwards of $500 and are hugely overclockable, however a vanilla 7970 can be had under $400 and can max nearly everything on a single monitor.

Edit: As skyR said, the 7950 is also a great card for the cash. I would strongly sway towards the 7950 over the 7850 in terms of performance, however the 7850 is about $200, vs the $300 for the 7950.
저그 화이팅
horsepire
Profile Joined April 2011
147 Posts
November 28 2012 04:07 GMT
#4751
On November 28 2012 03:12 mizU wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 27 2012 11:20 horsepire wrote:
Question (whether or not it's simple, I don't know): my internet download speeds are extremely slow (like often under 1 mbps). Why?

First let me say that I live in an apartment complex so I get my internet through some kind of central hub. I don't really know the specifics. I'm using a wired ethernet connection, not wireless, though I run the cable through my own router (and have my own wireless network set up for my laptop).

My ping is very good (usually around 20 ms and my upload speed is more than adequate for my needs (usually around 15 mbps). I can play online games while using Skype or whatever without any problems. Only my download speed is a problem. It's so slow that I often can't even watch youtube videos or (more importantly) twitch.tv streams, even on the lowest quality settings.

I recently updated my router firmware and all my drivers and that didn't help at all. Any thoughts? Anything else I can check on my end before I go up the ladder to my landlords?

EDIT: As recommended, I also disabled my IPv6, which may have helped marginally (though I've only run one test), but didn't make much of a difference.


If your internet is shared it could just be other people torrenting shit and using all your bandwidth.
have you checked speedtest for your down?
Also, are you on a desktop or laptop?


Desktop. Speed for download is usually like 1 mbps during the evenings (peak hours), although tonight it's around 5 (which is really good for me). I assumed the problem was that people were torrenting and hogging my bandwidth, and we're actually supposed to be getting more bandwidth soon because I complained, but I wanted to ask around and see if there was any chance the problem was on my end.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 28 2012 04:11 GMT
#4752
Ah, excellent. Sorry about that confusion, that's very helpful.

I live in BC and typically order my PC components from NCIX. After a quick look around this model seems to be priced quite fairly at $289.99 (and no bad reviews, dunno how much you guys take away from that): http://ncix.com/products/?sku=67546&vpn=GV-R795WF3-3GD&manufacture=Gigabyte&promoid=1030

Anything important I should know before ordering this? I'm aware Gigabyte is quite renown in the industry, is there any reason it would be advantageous to order a different brand?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 28 2012 04:17 GMT
#4753
There's nothing wrong with that card besides that it's out of stock.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 28 2012 04:24 GMT
#4754
Cool, thanks. I don't mind the wait if I can get it $20-30 cheaper than other cards.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 28 2012 04:27 GMT
#4755
Well if you don't mind waiting than I'd just pick up a card during the Boxing Week sale.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 28 2012 04:41 GMT
#4756
That would have been a good idea, however I've already just ordered and will be playing or selling the games that come with it in the Never Settle Enthusiast Bundle. Not sure if I'd be able to grab that nexth month.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 28 2012 07:31 GMT
#4757
These questions are probably already answered elsewhere on the internets, but I couldn't find a straight answer with a google search, so I'm troubling you guys now.

I want to get an SSD and a second monitor.

Question about the SSD: How do I set it so that only the operating system and certain programs are on the SSD and everything else is on my HDD? Is there some way it automatically does it, or do I have to manually specify everything, and move stuff when it's on the wrong side? Also, is there a way to set default folders like "My Documents" to be on the HDD? Otherwise I'll just recreate the folder on the HDD with the same icon, and map the start menu "My Documents" to the one on HDD.

Question about second monitor: How will a second monitor affect ingame scrolling? While playing sc2 or lol, will my mouse be locked on one screen until I alt-tab, preventing the mouse from going to the other screen? Is there different behavior between windowed mode and non-windowed mode?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 28 2012 07:58 GMT
#4758
You'll need to manage the HDD and SSD separately. Yes, you can change My Documents location. I don't use Windows XP regularly but just right click My Documents and look in Properties and you should be able to change the file path.

In a full screen game, you will need to alt tab out of the game to move your cursor onto the other screen. Most games that can be played in windowed mode will just act like a full screen game (your mouse cursor will be locked into the window and you will need to alt tab to go to the other screen). Some games will have the 'confine mouse' option as well such as Starcraft II allowing you to decide.
Azoryen
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Portugal242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 09:59:26
November 28 2012 09:46 GMT
#4759
Which of these 2 you think is best for SC2?

Intel® Core i5-2410M 2,3 GHz with AMD Radeon HD 6470M
or
Intel® Core i3-2350M 2,3 GHz with AMD Radeon HD 7670M

Both are HP laptops I can get for about same price.

I checked the GPU performance in notebookcheck.net and the AMD Radeon HD 7670M seems to be a LOT better than the 6470M, but I'm not sure if the processor will be more of a bottleneck or if there is a big difference between the i5 and i3 at same GHz?

Thanks
IceBergZ
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia176 Posts
November 28 2012 11:14 GMT
#4760
hi what is the recomended spec to get IF I want to play Starcraft2 and stream on twitch ??
Im form Malaysia
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Nathanias 143
Nina 99
SpeCial 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13086
Bale 9
League of Legends
Doublelift2756
JimRising 346
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1373
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g6767
fl0m828
shahzam512
ToD163
FrodaN159
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King57
JuggernautJason57
NeuroSwarm42
ViBE33
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen113
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur164
• Scarra63
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 27m
Stellar Fest
15h 27m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.