• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9889 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 240

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 653 Next
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
December 01 2012 05:24 GMT
#4781
On December 01 2012 10:34 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 14:43 NKexquisite wrote:
When streaming with FFSplit I suddenly get dropped frames and then a "Disconnected by Server" dialogue box.

FFSplit Settings:
Quality: 6
Max Bitrate: 1000kb/s
Buffer Size: 1000kb/s
Resolution Downscale: 2.25 (852x480)
FPS: 25
Aero Disabled

Using the Chicago, IL Server Option in FFSplit since I live near Minneapolis, MN

CPU Specs:
i5 750 Quad OC'd to 3.5GHz
8GB Ram
ATI Sapphire 5770 Gfx

Internet Specs
Hard-wired connection
Download: 50mb/s
Upload: 4mb/s
Very consistent throughout the day.

Anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this? Is this an error on the twitch side? FFSplit side?

Any advice would be appreciated : ]

If you want to rule out Twitch (or intermediary routing) as a cause, you need to stream with another provider and see how the results differ.

It's my experience that if you experience anything with regularity, the fault probably lies within your own setup. If it were a Twitch issue then it would likely be localized to a certain time-frame (i.e. a few days and then go back to normal) and others would be having issues.

Comcast was throttling Twitch traffic not too long ago and it was claimed to have been fixed, but some users still reported issues (I had issues as recently as a few days ago with viewing Twitch, but I don't know if this was at all related, nor do I use them as my stream provider).

You can try lowering your bitrate to see if the problem persists. If it goes away then you're probably spiking your usage at certain points high enough that you're choking the connection to Twitch and then Twitch is killing your connection as a result. Well, maybe. I don't actually use FFSplit, so that error message might have a different meaning than what I'd expect from a terminated connection. Note that if you're sharing a connection and someone starts downloading off a fast site (Steam & Microsoft downloads can run very fast (as high as 5-10MBps, sometimes even more). Note that a 5MBps download would be using something like 80% of your bandwidth (frankly probably more for other technical reasons).

I don't know how other ISPs work, but with Comcast your upload and download share usage on a % basis, so if you're using 2mbps of upload on a 4mbps allowance, it's equivalent to 25mbps down on your 50mbps down pipe. It's been a little while since I've checked to see if this is still the case, admittedly.

My bet for most likely culprit is basically that your network is somehow spiking in traffic at the points during which your stream lags out.


That's not the reason.

FFSplit is the only of the 3 streaming clients (xsplit/obs/ffsplit) that doesn't have an auto-reconnect feature. All the streaming clients are still relatively new and still pretty damn new, they still have a long way to go. FFsplit used to have a reconnect feature, but it was removed because it was buggy.

So, if your internet times out for a split second, or even for 10 seconds, with FFsplit, the stream just goes off. With Xsplit and OBS, it will auto-reconnect within 10 seconds (higher if you change the settings).

This is why a lot of people don't use FFsplit. I find FFsplit to be the worst of the 3 streaming clients - at default settings, it's the best, but that's because on default it has it's preview disabled. Xsplit runs really well, but you can't disable the preview, but you can minimize it and make the scale viewport at 10% so it's really really small (still doesn't entirely disable), and with OBS you can actually disable the preview. When compared apples to apples, I think you'll find OBS is the best.

Try streaming on OBS (as far as I know, you can't adjust the reconnect/timeout settings on Xsplit) with the Auto-Reconnect feature turned off, and see if the same problem still occurs. Then, turn it back on to default 10 seconds, and see if your problem is gone. That, I think, would be the best way to rule out the problem.

When in the menu screen in-game, do you ever get "Disconnected/Reconnected' Messages? Like if you open up a chat channel or a few PMs, and then go away for an hour, when you come back, are the channels still open, or are they gone or it say Empty channel?

Comcast does not throttle traffic. I hate Comcast too, we all do, but they actually don't throttle your bandwidth. I'd look at your router and router firmwarm and drivers, ethernet drivers, modem, and PC, before Comcast. Try directly connecting to the modem, etc, troubleshooting. Routers are chock full of security features and crap that slows down and ruins the connection.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
December 01 2012 05:30 GMT
#4782

Hi

I have a problem with SC2. After the loading screen its doesnt go straight into the game, but goes straight back to the menu. I get a loss everytime, so i can't actually even play the game. Has anyone else had the same problem, or does anyone have an idea what causes this?


Sounds like a connection issue but if this is consistently happening, I have no clue. Try running some network debug logs, and going over the networking basics (router firmware and drivers, network drivers, directly connecting to modem, etc) first though. If you could be more detailed that'd help. Try playing another game, what happens if you play custom games or vs computer, single player, etc.

I have a claro halo sound card in my computer, and i was wondering what the temperature limit on sound cards typically are. I have a 6970 that is blowing hot air onto it, and i just checked my temps after a bit of playing the new hitman game. My slot for the sound card was at 52c. The gpu itself was at around 70c. I have a aftermarket cooler for it on the way because it is heating up my room, but i was wondering if i might have done damage to my sound card by exposing it to the heat.


The mosfet design on the card looks very good - Low RDS on, high quality solid caps. Probably good for 120+, but the PCB may take damage at around 90*C if it's lower quality (which it doesn't look like), and you aren't anywhere near those temps.

You should be fine, but the best way to get a good answer on this is email the manufacturer. They should respond right away and accurately. I've asked manufacturers a million technical questions, and always got a response (pcb max temps for odd things, how to mod VRMs, max volts and temps, odd settings, etc).
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
December 01 2012 07:29 GMT
#4783
Is Twitch lagging for anyone else? I watched the IPL5 streams yesterday fine, however today they freeze up for a second every 5-10 seconds. I thought maybe Twitch was being overloaded so I waited until now, but I can't watch the WCG or any other stream either. It isn't my internet as I can watch from Own3d or off of IPLs website (through their player) lag free. Any ideas on what I can do to troubleshoot this, or do I just need to wait it out?
eBinTestO
Profile Joined August 2012
Finland104 Posts
December 01 2012 14:08 GMT
#4784
On December 01 2012 14:30 Belial88 wrote:


Sounds like a connection issue but if this is consistently happening, I have no clue. Try running some network debug logs, and going over the networking basics (router firmware and drivers, network drivers, directly connecting to modem, etc) first though. If you could be more detailed that'd help. Try playing another game, what happens if you play custom games or vs computer, single player, etc.



I tried to play ladder, it always "disconnected". Playing against the AI worked. Just in case it makes any difference I'm using wlan, and the router is directly connected to another computer. I checked the drivers a month ago so they are new.
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
December 02 2012 11:00 GMT
#4785

Hello, here is my question :
I need to do a low-level format of an internal WD HDD. I would like to use the western digital tools (Data Lifeguard Diagnostic - the cd one). The western digital website doesnt specify if the option "write zeros" will also locate and isolate bad clusters, which I need.

Any help on this? Thanks a lot
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 03 2012 01:36 GMT
#4786
i ordered this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182221 as someone suggested in response to this:

On November 24 2012 09:27 intrigue wrote:
i took this thing out of my old desktop [image loading]
Western Digital WD Blue WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

and i want to be able to browse through it on my laptop, preferably via usb. what is the easiest way for me to do this? will any sata to usb adapter work?


it's supposed to be plug and play but nothing shows up. a brief notification said something was installing, but afterwards i can't find the drive in My Computer. under disk drives in device manager i see SPIF30x USB2SATA Bridge USB Device. i've clicked around on the various tabs under its Properties, like populate and stuff. still not showing up.

after i clicked populate i think a drive letter was assigned to it, but it asks me to insert a drive if i try to browse it manually. any tips?
Moderatorsloppy little slug
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 04:35:47
December 03 2012 04:34 GMT
#4787
I have the option of 32 bit windows 7 or 64 bit windows 7 os for my new comp. Which one do i want there both free through my school.

ooh. NVM if im understanding this correctly i should get the 64 bit one based on my computer specs.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 05:46:05
December 03 2012 05:43 GMT
#4788
You probably need to partition and format the new drive, intrigue.

Control Panel > Admin Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management
twitch.tv/cratonz
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
December 03 2012 14:28 GMT
#4789
Is there a way to turn off the LED light for my case when the computer goes into sleep mode? I have a fractal design core 1000 and the blue LED light is really annoying when it's blinking. I know you can unplug the LED pin on the motherboard but I was wondering if there's something I can do from the BIOS or something. Probably not, but I guess I'd ask.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
abdup
Profile Joined June 2012
Singapore7 Posts
December 03 2012 15:24 GMT
#4790
Anyone here knows what command to use to add a delay onto my stream without having Premium ?

I'm having a Personal License only though. I remembered that there was a command to add a delay manually.

Anyone here knows ?
SSeoni
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
139 Posts
December 03 2012 16:26 GMT
#4791
Hihi guys, I don't know if this is the right thread to post but I really need help. I can play games like skyrim, battlefield 3 and some sort of high graphic game in max settings with no problem. But when I start a game in Starcraft 2 the starting load screen of the first game is super long and lag, but when I started playing my 2nd ladder game its not as lag as before. Sometimes I even disconnect from the game while loading half way and I lost games for no reason. Is this probably the problem of my graphic card or what? Can anyone please clarify for me and help me out?
씨니
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
December 03 2012 16:37 GMT
#4792
On December 03 2012 23:28 Alryk wrote:
Is there a way to turn off the LED light for my case when the computer goes into sleep mode? I have a fractal design core 1000 and the blue LED light is really annoying when it's blinking. I know you can unplug the LED pin on the motherboard but I was wondering if there's something I can do from the BIOS or something. Probably not, but I guess I'd ask.

Probably not. I don't know your case specifically but unless you have a manual on/off switch for the leds you usually can't turn them off.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
FairDestroyer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States50 Posts
December 03 2012 18:18 GMT
#4793
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&adid=10428184&affpid=5750572&aoid=35252&product=3856272

I fucked up my processor while cleaning it so I need one. I know it's shit but I don't have the money to upgrade pc's right now. Can someone link me to a new processor that fits with Socket type: AM2? I can't find anything on newegg. Thanks in advance.
"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions." Darwin
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
December 03 2012 19:02 GMT
#4794
Uh ya.. you won't find any processors for AM2 on Newegg anymore since they've been discontinued some time ago. You will need to look on Ebay or BST forums.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
December 03 2012 19:10 GMT
#4795
On December 04 2012 01:37 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 23:28 Alryk wrote:
Is there a way to turn off the LED light for my case when the computer goes into sleep mode? I have a fractal design core 1000 and the blue LED light is really annoying when it's blinking. I know you can unplug the LED pin on the motherboard but I was wondering if there's something I can do from the BIOS or something. Probably not, but I guess I'd ask.

Probably not. I don't know your case specifically but unless you have a manual on/off switch for the leds you usually can't turn them off.


Darn. So lazy though. That's pretty much what I expected though, ah well.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
December 03 2012 19:19 GMT
#4796
On December 04 2012 04:10 Alryk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 01:37 nihlon wrote:
On December 03 2012 23:28 Alryk wrote:
Is there a way to turn off the LED light for my case when the computer goes into sleep mode? I have a fractal design core 1000 and the blue LED light is really annoying when it's blinking. I know you can unplug the LED pin on the motherboard but I was wondering if there's something I can do from the BIOS or something. Probably not, but I guess I'd ask.

Probably not. I don't know your case specifically but unless you have a manual on/off switch for the leds you usually can't turn them off.


Darn. So lazy though. That's pretty much what I expected though, ah well.


Electrical tape, if it's an actual issue.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 20:31:07
December 03 2012 20:30 GMT
#4797
On December 04 2012 04:19 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 04:10 Alryk wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:37 nihlon wrote:
On December 03 2012 23:28 Alryk wrote:
Is there a way to turn off the LED light for my case when the computer goes into sleep mode? I have a fractal design core 1000 and the blue LED light is really annoying when it's blinking. I know you can unplug the LED pin on the motherboard but I was wondering if there's something I can do from the BIOS or something. Probably not, but I guess I'd ask.

Probably not. I don't know your case specifically but unless you have a manual on/off switch for the leds you usually can't turn them off.


Darn. So lazy though. That's pretty much what I expected though, ah well.


Electrical tape, if it's an actual issue.


Nah. It's not that big of a deal (plus I'd actually have to buy some, since I don't have any). I'll probably have to just open the case back up and unplug the LED pin.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 02:06:15
December 04 2012 01:55 GMT
#4798
On December 03 2012 10:36 intrigue wrote:
i ordered this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182221 as someone suggested in response to this:

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2012 09:27 intrigue wrote:
i took this thing out of my old desktop [image loading]
Western Digital WD Blue WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

and i want to be able to browse through it on my laptop, preferably via usb. what is the easiest way for me to do this? will any sata to usb adapter work?


it's supposed to be plug and play but nothing shows up. a brief notification said something was installing, but afterwards i can't find the drive in My Computer. under disk drives in device manager i see SPIF30x USB2SATA Bridge USB Device. i've clicked around on the various tabs under its Properties, like populate and stuff. still not showing up.

after i clicked populate i think a drive letter was assigned to it, but it asks me to insert a drive if i try to browse it manually. any tips?


I'm having a similar problem where I couldn't find my new 2gb hd under My Computer. So I looked under Disc Management and played around some stuff, and I got it to show. But now it says "D: (System Reserved)". Does that mean anything?

edit: Wow. Stupid emoticon. I set the 2gb drive to D.

edit: And now I renamed it "Local Disk" instead of "System Reserved": Any idea why it was defaulted to that particular name?
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Shindou
Profile Joined September 2010
United States120 Posts
December 04 2012 21:32 GMT
#4799
Hey guys I have an HP PC with a 2.7GHz AMD Phenom II x6 processor, 9GB RAM (says 3.24 usable) and an AT Radeon HD 5450 video card. To be honest I mostly play WOW and Oblivion now but I generally have to run these games on very low settings to avoid choppiness in my FPS. I was wondering if I was right on my hunch that a video card would be the best place to shoot for an upgrade, or if you guys think something else would do me one better.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
December 05 2012 04:56 GMT
#4800
On December 04 2012 03:18 FairDestroyer wrote:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&adid=10428184&affpid=5750572&aoid=35252&product=3856272

I fucked up my processor while cleaning it so I need one. I know it's shit but I don't have the money to upgrade pc's right now. Can someone link me to a new processor that fits with Socket type: AM2? I can't find anything on newegg. Thanks in advance.


How did you fuck it up?

I don't think it's possible to break a CPU except through heat/overvoltage/magnetism, at least beyond recovery.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 610
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21421
firebathero 200
Rush 136
Dewaltoss 53
Sexy 28
Trap 20
Bale 16
Shine 15
yabsab 10
Djem5 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7665
qojqva1594
420jenkins154
monkeys_forever56
Counter-Strike
fl0m1578
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1931
crisheroes1133
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 161
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2487
FrodaN739
ceh9731
Beastyqt654
ArmadaUGS183
KnowMe160
Hui .155
C9.Mang0137
byalli131
QueenE106
Trikslyr71
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2120
League of Legends
• TFBlade1035
Other Games
• imaqtpie814
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 38m
Stellar Fest
18h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.