• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 242

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 653 Next
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-06 19:03:48
December 06 2012 19:02 GMT
#4821
On December 07 2012 02:36 Myrmidon wrote:
Extreme Power Plus (RS-500-PCAR-A3)? I don't think there's an Extreme Power or Extreme 2 at 500W. It could be this:
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-eXtreme-Power-Plus-500-W-Power-Supply-Review/728
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2009/02/16/entry_level_power_supply_roundup/4

Even if not, Cooler Master has no shame in selling crap that doesn't meet specs, for their lower-end lineup. I wouldn't expect much. That said, at least they have some basic protections and aren't bottom-of-the-barrel stuff that needs to be replaced ASAP.

Anyway, even with some decent OC, you'd be unlikely to top 250W power draw in any reasonable scenario. The power supply can handle that okay. An additional OC shouldn't make the setup significantly less safe than it currently is.


Thanks for the info. Yea it's the one reviewed by Tom's Hardware. So the PSU is satisfactory, but you'd recommend a replacement ASAP? It's funny because I went to the store to buy a corsair and realized I bought this guy when I installed it. I must have derped real hard that day.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
December 06 2012 22:27 GMT
#4822
Not sure if simple enough:
Whenever i read stuff for pc games that "need" a controller, the xbox controller comes up a lot.
Is there anything special about it? Is it just the most common controller because of console sales or whatever?

Looking for a controller for my dark souls and possibly some Last Remnant or Final Fantasies on PC.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
December 06 2012 22:32 GMT
#4823
On December 07 2012 07:27 snow2.0 wrote:
Not sure if simple enough:
Whenever i read stuff for pc games that "need" a controller, the xbox controller comes up a lot.
Is there anything special about it? Is it just the most common controller because of console sales or whatever?

Looking for a controller for my dark souls and possibly some Last Remnant or Final Fantasies on PC.


Easy driver support direct from MS.
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
December 07 2012 00:52 GMT
#4824
On December 07 2012 03:30 PandaUnderCover wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 03:13 skyR wrote:
On December 07 2012 03:03 PandaUnderCover wrote:
Ok so I don't know much about gaming but my Fiancé is a big gamer and i want to give him a new gaming keyboard and mouse but I don't really know wats good, can anybody help me out? I was gonna get him the Hoodie but $80 for 2 little icons on the corners..... Anyways what's recommended I buy him?


For keyboards, you have Filco, Leopold, Coolermaster Quick Fire, Corsair K60 (for FPS) / K90 (for MMO). There's a lot more options as well.

For mice, that depends on whether he uses a palm or claw grip.

Maybe you should just ask him?



I want it to be a surprise <.< so I don't want to ask him unless I sneak it in there that's why I'm asking here since Team Liquid is his homepage and I thought I'd get help here. The keyboards are great help thanks


To be honest, there's lots and lots of options that will work just fine. Mostly picking a good gaming mouse just comes down to getting one with a shape the user likes. For this reason you should probably make sure you get a gift receipt and don't take offense if he wants to return the mouse. Gamers have a bizarrely close relationship to their mice. Then again, if he doesn't have a good gaming mouse already, or likes the new one better, it may become the BEST PRESENT EVAR.

First golden rule:
Get a wired mouse. There is no such thing as a "wireless gaming mouse." (Same goes for keyboard) Well, okay, a company called Razer has a few mice that work as either. But that's just silly.

My personal favorite is the Mionix Naos 3200 (sometimes hard to find, though it's pretty much always on amazon). Why? Well it's pretty ergonomically shaped, with a ring finger ledge and even a little pinky finger rest on the right side. I never realized I wanted a pinky finger rest till I had one. Now I love it. So comfy I even recommend it to non-gamers. Then again, some people probably dislike it as much as I dislike logitech mice. Note: only for right handers.

Other major mouse brands: Logitech. Many people love these mice. A good generic logitech gaming mouse is (I think) the g500. I personally hate logitechs because they have a big giant uncomfortable hump.

Razer is another major brand. One of their mice, the Deathadder, is highly regarded as a good ambidextrous mouse (good for lefties) that is also fairly large, so good for people with big hands.

Steelseries, like Razer above, is a mouse company very into the gaming side of things. If your fiancé is big into a certain game or pro gaming team, there's an outside chance one of these companies might have a mouse with art from that game or that team's logo.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
Clandrone
Profile Joined February 2011
9 Posts
December 07 2012 00:57 GMT
#4825
Quick question about when patch 2.0.2 will be fixed and going live. Did I miss a post somewhere about that? Will it be tomorrow or tonight? Is there a status update? Just eager to get in there and play like most people.
Infernal_dream
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2359 Posts
December 07 2012 01:01 GMT
#4826
On December 07 2012 09:57 Clandrone wrote:
Quick question about when patch 2.0.2 will be fixed and going live. Did I miss a post somewhere about that? Will it be tomorrow or tonight? Is there a status update? Just eager to get in there and play like most people.


There is no ETA
Clandrone
Profile Joined February 2011
9 Posts
December 07 2012 01:03 GMT
#4827
On December 07 2012 10:01 Infernal_dream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 09:57 Clandrone wrote:
Quick question about when patch 2.0.2 will be fixed and going live. Did I miss a post somewhere about that? Will it be tomorrow or tonight? Is there a status update? Just eager to get in there and play like most people.


There is no ETA


Thanks. Sorry, just realized I meant to post this under Simple HoTS Questions, Simple HoTS answers. My bad.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
December 07 2012 03:01 GMT
#4828
Isn't it possible to be playing SC2 with one computer, and then "broadcast" the stream through another computer? I have my main computer as a desktop, but it just has an i3 3220. I could stream on my laptop that has a QC i7 with hyperthreading, if so. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that this was possible, but is it?
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Infernal_dream
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2359 Posts
December 07 2012 04:14 GMT
#4829
On December 07 2012 12:01 Alryk wrote:
Isn't it possible to be playing SC2 with one computer, and then "broadcast" the stream through another computer? I have my main computer as a desktop, but it just has an i3 3220. I could stream on my laptop that has a QC i7 with hyperthreading, if so. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that this was possible, but is it?


You can do it through VLC somehow. I haven't figured it out yet after tinkering for a few hours. Google results only show extremely old versions of VLC that have since changed.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 05:57:49
December 07 2012 05:57 GMT
#4830
On December 07 2012 03:03 PandaUnderCover wrote:
Ok so I don't know much about gaming but my Fiancé is a big gamer and i want to give him a new gaming keyboard and mouse but I don't really know wats good, can anybody help me out? I was gonna get him the Hoodie but $80 for 2 little icons on the corners..... Anyways what's recommended I buy him?


My fiance bought me a Ducky 10-keyless DK1087 cherry brown mechanical keyboard.

I had never really used a mechanical keyboard before besides for a few minutes once, and that it was awesome, but knew nothing about the different types or which one I'd buy, just that it was expensive, which basically deterred me from ever even looking (pfft, how could a mechanical keyboard costing $100 be much better than any old keyboard I can scoop up for free? I'll just spend the $100 on a better CPU or GPU). I also was not aware of how awesome a mechanical keyboard was, and how it was worth every penny of the ~$100 it cost.

As I understood her purchasing decision, Ducky is a very solid brand, and cherry brown is very 'middle of the road', perfect if you aren't exactly sure what kind of switch the special someone likes, particularly if they don't know even know what switch would be best. Brown is generally the type of switch everyone buys for their first mechanical keyboard, although all cherry black/blue/red/etcetera switches are fucking awesome and will not dissapoint.

I also believe this model keyboard is a bit more affordable. It's still like $80-120, not exactly sure how much it cost, but it was one of the cheaper keyboards, but at no sacrifice to the quality. It lacks the 10key pad and is simple, so it's a bit cheaper I think. I don't think it was the cheapest keyboard, just a solid choice and brown switches and all, it was like a choice that wouldn't be bad, it was a safe choice.

Mice I think is more personal, unlike keyboards where anyone will like a mechanical keyboard and they are basically 99% about what type of switch you get, mice are soooo different because it's really about the ergonomics. Figure out if your boyfriend likes a small, simple mouse, a shaped mouse.... I mean look at the Razer website, they have a bunch of models of basically different types of mice. If you can figure out which of those you think would be best for him, you can narrow down what mouse to buy. There are lots of high quality mice and the difference between a $100 mouse and any cheap optical mouse isn't really large, the best mouse is really the most comfortable mouse, for the most part.

the settings and features of a mouse are all about adjusting the sensitivity, to put it very simply. It's not exactly like that, but it kinda is (or more like, how accurate it is at a given sensitivity maybe...). Your fiance might prefer a sensitivity that any mouse can accomodate, or he might like a sensitivity that can only be reached with a certain, specific DPI setting. Basically, you want to set windows sensitivity to 6/11, so in order to change mouse sensitivity accurately, you need to adjust the DPI/CPI. Some mice change it only by multiples of 100s, some dont at all, some by 400's, some let you adjust it by 1s, but if you play at 800 dpi you really dont need a special mouse for that, and you know, you can just get used to whatever sensitivity...

avoid wireless.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 06:36:00
December 07 2012 06:33 GMT
#4831
I get lag spikes in hots beta and then the screen just stops working for like 1 sec and a stalls/min: 1 appears in the top left screen. only happens like 3-5 times a game but is still annoying. so question...is there some way to check if my internet is suddenly gone bad or if its beta / bnet related

streamed a game vs ai to test, http://de.twitch.tv/oetoriya/b/345929692
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
LukasG
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany95 Posts
December 07 2012 19:29 GMT
#4832
Hello,

how would u rate my System?

CPU: AMD-FX-6100
Motherboard: GA-870A-USB3
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti
RAM: DDR3 8 GB

Are there any real weak points?

Thanks in advance

Greetings
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 08 2012 00:54 GMT
#4833
^Mid tier, FX CPU's are very weak in gaming, they have only niche uses and dont compete with second or third gen i5's, sometimes getting outperformed by even Pentium CPU's
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
LukasG
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany95 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 11:30:54
December 08 2012 09:10 GMT
#4834
Which CPU would u recommend?

Or should i switch to Intel, but this would cost a lot of money (new Motherboard).

Greetings

btw does Windows 8 improve may pc´s performence?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
December 08 2012 18:20 GMT
#4835
If you already bought the computer than it's a little late ato be asking for advice on whether its shit or not.
NKexquisite
Profile Joined January 2009
United States911 Posts
December 09 2012 00:04 GMT
#4836
On December 01 2012 14:24 Belial88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 10:34 Craton wrote:
On November 29 2012 14:43 NKexquisite wrote:
When streaming with FFSplit I suddenly get dropped frames and then a "Disconnected by Server" dialogue box.

FFSplit Settings:
Quality: 6
Max Bitrate: 1000kb/s
Buffer Size: 1000kb/s
Resolution Downscale: 2.25 (852x480)
FPS: 25
Aero Disabled

Using the Chicago, IL Server Option in FFSplit since I live near Minneapolis, MN

CPU Specs:
i5 750 Quad OC'd to 3.5GHz
8GB Ram
ATI Sapphire 5770 Gfx

Internet Specs
Hard-wired connection
Download: 50mb/s
Upload: 4mb/s
Very consistent throughout the day.

Anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this? Is this an error on the twitch side? FFSplit side?

Any advice would be appreciated : ]

If you want to rule out Twitch (or intermediary routing) as a cause, you need to stream with another provider and see how the results differ.

It's my experience that if you experience anything with regularity, the fault probably lies within your own setup. If it were a Twitch issue then it would likely be localized to a certain time-frame (i.e. a few days and then go back to normal) and others would be having issues.

Comcast was throttling Twitch traffic not too long ago and it was claimed to have been fixed, but some users still reported issues (I had issues as recently as a few days ago with viewing Twitch, but I don't know if this was at all related, nor do I use them as my stream provider).

You can try lowering your bitrate to see if the problem persists. If it goes away then you're probably spiking your usage at certain points high enough that you're choking the connection to Twitch and then Twitch is killing your connection as a result. Well, maybe. I don't actually use FFSplit, so that error message might have a different meaning than what I'd expect from a terminated connection. Note that if you're sharing a connection and someone starts downloading off a fast site (Steam & Microsoft downloads can run very fast (as high as 5-10MBps, sometimes even more). Note that a 5MBps download would be using something like 80% of your bandwidth (frankly probably more for other technical reasons).

I don't know how other ISPs work, but with Comcast your upload and download share usage on a % basis, so if you're using 2mbps of upload on a 4mbps allowance, it's equivalent to 25mbps down on your 50mbps down pipe. It's been a little while since I've checked to see if this is still the case, admittedly.

My bet for most likely culprit is basically that your network is somehow spiking in traffic at the points during which your stream lags out.


That's not the reason.

FFSplit is the only of the 3 streaming clients (xsplit/obs/ffsplit) that doesn't have an auto-reconnect feature. All the streaming clients are still relatively new and still pretty damn new, they still have a long way to go. FFsplit used to have a reconnect feature, but it was removed because it was buggy.

So, if your internet times out for a split second, or even for 10 seconds, with FFsplit, the stream just goes off. With Xsplit and OBS, it will auto-reconnect within 10 seconds (higher if you change the settings).

This is why a lot of people don't use FFsplit. I find FFsplit to be the worst of the 3 streaming clients - at default settings, it's the best, but that's because on default it has it's preview disabled. Xsplit runs really well, but you can't disable the preview, but you can minimize it and make the scale viewport at 10% so it's really really small (still doesn't entirely disable), and with OBS you can actually disable the preview. When compared apples to apples, I think you'll find OBS is the best.

Try streaming on OBS (as far as I know, you can't adjust the reconnect/timeout settings on Xsplit) with the Auto-Reconnect feature turned off, and see if the same problem still occurs. Then, turn it back on to default 10 seconds, and see if your problem is gone. That, I think, would be the best way to rule out the problem.

When in the menu screen in-game, do you ever get "Disconnected/Reconnected' Messages? Like if you open up a chat channel or a few PMs, and then go away for an hour, when you come back, are the channels still open, or are they gone or it say Empty channel?

Comcast does not throttle traffic. I hate Comcast too, we all do, but they actually don't throttle your bandwidth. I'd look at your router and router firmwarm and drivers, ethernet drivers, modem, and PC, before Comcast. Try directly connecting to the modem, etc, troubleshooting. Routers are chock full of security features and crap that slows down and ruins the connection.


Oh god... I'm so retarded... I'm using OBS not FFsplit... I dumped FF for OBS a while back... I don't know why i posted that...

What would you suggest trying since I'm using OBS and NOT FFSplit... *FACEPALM*
Whattttt Upppppppp Im Nesteaaaaaa!!
ghindo
Profile Joined March 2012
United States58 Posts
December 09 2012 07:11 GMT
#4837
My computer's getting old enough (>3 years) that I'm thinking about upgrading a component or two to keep up with current games. The thing is, I don't really know what's bottle necking performance at the moment. Here are my specs:

CPU: Phenom II X4 955 (3.2 GHz)
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1 GB
RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1333

I have an SSD, so I figure that it must be one of the above components that's bottle necking performance. The question is, how do I know which one?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 09 2012 07:31 GMT
#4838
^They will both bottleneck in different situations, its not as simple as that. For example playing sc2 on low you would be almost entirely CPU limited with the 4870 being able to keep up to 100-200+fps, but if you are trying to max BF3 at 1920x1080 then you would be limited pretty hard by the graphics card.

What to buy depends on budget, what you want to do with the system, etc
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 09:49:29
December 09 2012 07:48 GMT
#4839
Here's how I fixed broken pins on a cpu, guy.

edit: more appropriate as a blog, just click this link for the TL blog showing it:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=387078#1

How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 09:42:41
December 09 2012 09:41 GMT
#4840
edit
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Shinee 35
Mind 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Aegong 25
soO 23
Sexy 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva789
Fuzer 178
420jenkins146
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 194
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan17
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 14m
Stellar Fest
22h 14m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.