• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

No online replays! - Rob Pardo Interview - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
July 06 2009 07:36 GMT
#181
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."
Moderator
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 06 2009 07:52 GMT
#182
NO LAN
NO Replays online

I love Blizzard and I love Starcraft, but I love it because you can play it on LAN with friends, you can play it online - you can play together, share replays etc.

Sorry, but without LAN and Replays online I won't purchase it ! Like Warcraft 3.. Replays offline - what a joke..
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
sgt_cr
Profile Joined November 2007
Costa Rica95 Posts
July 06 2009 07:55 GMT
#183
This is VERY VERY disappointing not having multiplayer replays online... omg... how can they not do it.... rewind?? screw that.... WE NEED MULTIPLAYER REPLAYS!!!!!
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
July 06 2009 07:55 GMT
#184
On July 06 2009 09:38 baldr83 wrote:
To both Trezeguet23 and Psychobabas-
Not being able to watch replays together over bnet is not the same as not being able to share replays over bnet.
Just pointing that out.


How are replays shared in Warcraft3 over battle.net? Sorry, I dont know, dont play Warcraft 3
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-06 08:02:42
July 06 2009 07:57 GMT
#185
On July 06 2009 16:36 p4NDemik wrote:
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."


I don't think whether viewing replays online solely determines if a game is polished or not.

Blizzard have deadlines just like everyone else even though they spend a considerable more time than most polishing their games. You can't however keep polishing, adding features and tweaking ad infinitum. At some point you have to say enough; we need to get this project out, or you will become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.

Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.
Polis
Profile Joined January 2005
Poland1292 Posts
July 06 2009 08:08 GMT
#186
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.


That is not true, the development started 6 years ago with few people, and then project was frozen becouse of wow, they had game in full development for few years there is nothing amazing about that.

On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.


At that time that feature was unknown. Old blizzard added replay as the first company, and old Blizzard made big public Beta as the first company. New Blizzard looks for what can be cut from features that they were adding in the past, so they can ship the game faster.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
July 06 2009 08:10 GMT
#187
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 16:36 p4NDemik wrote:
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."

I don't think whether viewing replays online solely determines if a game is polished or not.

Blizzard have deadlines just like everyone else even though they spend a considerable more time than most polishing their games. You can't however keep polishing, adding features and tweaking ad infinitum. At some point you have to say enough; we need to get this project out, or you will become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.

Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.

Yeah, when was vanilla released? Oh yeah, 1998. Solid comparison.

They can have deadlines but this is a MAJOR FEATURE, something everyone took for granted, not something that you should squeeze in at the end, or, even worse, after release.

They can sit around and work the gameplay for months, test it every which way, but if the features aren't there to where I can't enjoy the game fully with my friends then it's missing something very important.
Moderator
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
July 06 2009 08:16 GMT
#188
On July 06 2009 17:08 Polis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.


That is not true, the development started 6 years ago with few people, and then project was frozen becouse of wow, they had game in full development for few years there is nothing amazing about that.

Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.


At that time that feature was unknown. Old blizzard added replay as the first company, and old Blizzard made big public Beta as the first company. New Blizzard looks for what can be cut from features that they were adding in the past, so they can ship the game faster.


The game development was never halted, they temporary cut back on the staff for a year, yes, but it was never stopped.

You can't just compare the two games then start complaining about how Blizzard have sold out just because they cut out a few features. They have added more than they have cut out.
A lot of posters here are starting to sound like old people reminiscing how great everything were back in "their days".

Can we refrain on using the so called old and new Blizzard ? At this point it is borderline trolling.
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
July 06 2009 08:20 GMT
#189
On July 06 2009 17:10 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
On July 06 2009 16:36 p4NDemik wrote:
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."

I don't think whether viewing replays online solely determines if a game is polished or not.

Blizzard have deadlines just like everyone else even though they spend a considerable more time than most polishing their games. You can't however keep polishing, adding features and tweaking ad infinitum. At some point you have to say enough; we need to get this project out, or you will become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.

Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.

Yeah, when was vanilla released? Oh yeah, 1998. Solid comparison.

They can have deadlines but this is a MAJOR FEATURE, something everyone took for granted, not something that you should squeeze in at the end, or, even worse, after release.

They can sit around and work the gameplay for months, test it every which way, but if the features aren't there to where I can't enjoy the game fully with my friends then it's missing something very important.


Come on, at least try to be reasonable. It isn't a MAJOR FEATURE for most of their customers. It is perhaps a major feature for this forum, but thankfully for Blizzard they don't have to solely rely on Teamliquid when it comes to sales.

Would it be nice if I could view replays online? Sure, but let's try to keep things in perspective; there are a few other things I would miss more if it was left out.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
July 06 2009 08:31 GMT
#190
On July 06 2009 17:20 Eury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 17:10 p4NDemik wrote:
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
On July 06 2009 16:36 p4NDemik wrote:
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."

I don't think whether viewing replays online solely determines if a game is polished or not.

Blizzard have deadlines just like everyone else even though they spend a considerable more time than most polishing their games. You can't however keep polishing, adding features and tweaking ad infinitum. At some point you have to say enough; we need to get this project out, or you will become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.

Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.

Yeah, when was vanilla released? Oh yeah, 1998. Solid comparison.

They can have deadlines but this is a MAJOR FEATURE, something everyone took for granted, not something that you should squeeze in at the end, or, even worse, after release.

They can sit around and work the gameplay for months, test it every which way, but if the features aren't there to where I can't enjoy the game fully with my friends then it's missing something very important.

Come on, at least try to be reasonable. It isn't a MAJOR FEATURE for most of their customers. It is perhaps a major feature for this forum, but thankfully for Blizzard they don't have to solely rely on Teamliquid when it comes to sales.

Would it be nice if I could view replays online? Sure, but let's try to keep things in perspective; there are a few other things I would miss more if it was left out.

I respect that you and other people have different things that you look for in a game, but this is a major blow for me and many others.
Moderator
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
July 06 2009 08:47 GMT
#191
OK I dunno where I heard this (might have been at like WC3 launch) that the difference between SC and WC3 is the following: SC is peer to peer B.net while WC3 has to connect to the main Blizzard server before connecting the players (such is the case for 1-1s in WC3 etc.)

I remember there being a discussion about this and people came to the conclusion that this is the reason why we can't watch reps on B.net.

Again this is a wild theory I heard some years ago, so please don't bash me too hard if this is utterly false.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
July 06 2009 09:08 GMT
#192
On July 06 2009 17:31 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 17:20 Eury wrote:
On July 06 2009 17:10 p4NDemik wrote:
On July 06 2009 16:57 Eury wrote:
On July 06 2009 16:36 p4NDemik wrote:
What happened to blizzard not releasing the game until it's "finely polished?" Everyone talks about their reputation for taking the time to get things right, but lately with this game there's been topic after topic with interviews saying "this won't be shipped, that will be added at a later time," etc.

Really, wtf, this is a serious blow, and if this was any other game I would probably say "fuck that, I'll wait until they actually have some features in place until I buy the game."

I don't think whether viewing replays online solely determines if a game is polished or not.

Blizzard have deadlines just like everyone else even though they spend a considerable more time than most polishing their games. You can't however keep polishing, adding features and tweaking ad infinitum. At some point you have to say enough; we need to get this project out, or you will become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Starcraft 2 has already been in production for 6 years, that's twice as long as the average AAA title this generation.

Btw "old Blizzard" released Starcraft without replays at all.

Yeah, when was vanilla released? Oh yeah, 1998. Solid comparison.

They can have deadlines but this is a MAJOR FEATURE, something everyone took for granted, not something that you should squeeze in at the end, or, even worse, after release.

They can sit around and work the gameplay for months, test it every which way, but if the features aren't there to where I can't enjoy the game fully with my friends then it's missing something very important.

Come on, at least try to be reasonable. It isn't a MAJOR FEATURE for most of their customers. It is perhaps a major feature for this forum, but thankfully for Blizzard they don't have to solely rely on Teamliquid when it comes to sales.

Would it be nice if I could view replays online? Sure, but let's try to keep things in perspective; there are a few other things I would miss more if it was left out.

I respect that you and other people have different things that you look for in a game, but this is a major blow for me and many others.


I understand that, but I think it is a good chance that this will be patched in quite early on if it doesn't make launch. Bringing this to the attention of Blizzard in a calm and constructive manner hopefully ensues that, while ranting how great everything was 10 years ago like some posters, doesn't do anything good.
Hacksaw11
Profile Joined July 2008
Australia359 Posts
July 06 2009 09:11 GMT
#193
Im extremely pleased with no replay feature.. i didnt want it to be in the game till later like what happened 1.08... Blizzard has answered my prayers!

You guys are such replay whores! it will come when the game is nearly broken
- -
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 06 2009 09:28 GMT
#194
On July 06 2009 17:47 Latham wrote:
OK I dunno where I heard this (might have been at like WC3 launch) that the difference between SC and WC3 is the following: SC is peer to peer B.net while WC3 has to connect to the main Blizzard server before connecting the players (such is the case for 1-1s in WC3 etc.)

I remember there being a discussion about this and people came to the conclusion that this is the reason why we can't watch reps on B.net.

Again this is a wild theory I heard some years ago, so please don't bash me too hard if this is utterly false.


This aplies to ladder games only, in order to reduce cheating and in no way stops the addition of such a feature.
I'll call Nada.
sgt_cr
Profile Joined November 2007
Costa Rica95 Posts
July 06 2009 09:34 GMT
#195
If all they care is to lunch the game asap, why not launching it now? without balancing so much and just releasing it? anyways if they rebalance now they will need to rebalance later, so its time wasted?

see is the same thing why not including this feature instead of adding it later?

Eury, u have to understand that now 2009 is very different back then 1998, replays were a mere concept, now days u have a lot of social networking and watching reps is one of those main features that connects ppl and helps them enjoy not just the game they are about to play but the game they played few minutes ago, and same when they want to enjoy the rep of someone else...

What will happen if they suddenly tells u that u cant watch soccer(insert ur fav sport) anymore with ppl, that u need to watch them alone? pretty stupid if u ask me, bc the passion and the joy is always better with more ppl to share, blizzard needs to know that is IS REALLY a major issue, sure they can add it later, but then again not add a lot of stuff like rebalancing later and just release it now?

Come on Blizzard plz add this on release of SC2!!!! if u really care about us the old customers plz do it. thanks.
Archon_Wing
Profile Joined May 2004
United States378 Posts
July 06 2009 09:45 GMT
#196
I hope they will reconsider this. Because I'll just laugh when they talk about their b.net 2.0 shit when they are missing features that SC1 has.
Nothing witty here atm
Dariush
Profile Joined April 2007
Romania330 Posts
July 06 2009 09:48 GMT
#197
On July 03 2009 20:08 Eury wrote:
Dustin already said that it will be routed similar as Warcraft 3, hence if you are all on LAN it will be routed through the LAN also. You will just authenticate to Battlenet.


The problem with warcraft and starcraft on b.net are not the latencies, few people know this...it's the bandwidth (refresh rate) of the games in b.net mode...LAN mode has a much higher refresh rate, hence much more responsive...the latencies are P2P and are practically null if the players are in some kind of LAN.


If they allow a LAN mode refresh rate (much more bandwidth hungry) for b.net2, the only difference between LAN and b.net will be the authentication. This is NOT the case for warcraft3. I cannot stand the refresh rate of warcraft3 in b.net mode, that's why I only play on garena.
teapot
Profile Joined October 2007
United Kingdom266 Posts
July 06 2009 09:52 GMT
#198
As a WC3 player, this was always a feature that I wanted in WC3. But I can't think of that many times when I would actually want to use it. It would mostly been a way to easily get friends to watch my exciting games, and make sure that they watched it -_-;; I doubt I would have ever watched pro replays in this way.

Basically, I would have used this feature infrequently. I tend to watch replays in "quiet moments" when I'm too tired to actually game. And I'm more than happy to watch them alone. Quite frankly, I prefer to watch TV, movies by myself. But I understand if you would like to have that option available to you.

Besides, you talk of the enjoyment of watching pro matches with friends. It is a lot more fun to watch pro matches live. I'm sure Blizzard will implement some sort of WaaaghTV system in SC2.

I wouldn't really be too fussed at all about the lack of online replays. I'm more interested in how they allow a large audience to watch pro games live.
Random()
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Kyrgyz Republic1462 Posts
July 06 2009 10:00 GMT
#199
On July 06 2009 18:52 teapot wrote:
I'm sure Blizzard will implement some sort of WaaaghTV system in SC2.

I wouldn't really be too fussed at all about the lack of online replays. I'm more interested in how they allow a large audience to watch pro games live.


I really doubt they will. Otherwise they would have already started to boast.
sgt_cr
Profile Joined November 2007
Costa Rica95 Posts
July 06 2009 10:05 GMT
#200
Yes watching games live is very good extremely with friends, but sometimes when u cant catch a game, or the game is not a progame but the games that u find in the internet in 3rd fan sites like TL.net then u will need a feature like this one to be able to enjoy the replay with ur friends.

Guys in the forums of battle.net i found a thread about this same stuff, lets try to post some concerns about this feature so the ppl can see that its a major feature, and its very important for us... specially for us the SC/BW players.

Link: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=18326613953&sid=3000

gogogogogo post and make that thread huge!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 671
ProTech123
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28570
Shuttle 720
Hyuk 160
Dewaltoss 93
firebathero 86
White-Ra 70
Trap 61
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc8791
qojqva1733
Counter-Strike
fl0m1623
Fnx 855
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1566
Khaldor1330
Liquid`Hasu357
Grubby0
Other Games
summit1g3091
FrodaN1697
Beastyqt552
XBOCT298
Mlord276
ArmadaUGS174
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe145
XaKoH 109
QueenE86
CosmosSc2 19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 60
• Hinosc 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 38m
Online Event
16h 38m
FEL
21h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.