• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7172 users

[Blizz] PvZ Mutalisk Suggestion - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Hurricaned
Profile Joined October 2011
France126 Posts
April 18 2016 21:49 GMT
#61
Cool... make cannon rushes against terran even stronger
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 18 2016 21:51 GMT
#62
On April 19 2016 06:49 Hurricaned wrote:
Cool... make cannon rushes against terran even stronger


What terran units are both bio and fly, pray tell?
Cereal
angrybacon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States98 Posts
April 18 2016 21:58 GMT
#63
On April 19 2016 06:51 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 06:49 Hurricaned wrote:
Cool... make cannon rushes against terran even stronger


What terran units are both bio and fly, pray tell?


Reapers while cliff-jumping. :D
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 22:07:16
April 18 2016 22:07 GMT
#64
On April 19 2016 06:45 necrosexy wrote:
incoming cannon-push-build-plus-phoenix-in-close-positions build added to the toss playbook by sOs
:D
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
April 18 2016 22:32 GMT
#65
On April 19 2016 03:46 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 03:43 Jonsoload wrote:
We saw the feedback/suggestion last weekend that Protoss having to commit to Phoenix due to the Mutalisk switch threat. There were many well reasoned out discussions around this, so we thought it would be good to start testing a change here in the next balance test map.

Of the couple suggestions that we saw most of, we believe that increasing the Photon Cannon AA damage vs. bio would be the best change. This would be such a small change that only affects the PvZ matchup.


Source:
us.battle.net

Horrible bandaid suggestion. Do what is long overdue and get rid of muta regen and all the stupidities it forced (spore +bio damage, anion pulse crystals, liberators aoe etc).

Have to agree with this one. Mutalisks didn´t need more speed or regeneration and only made this Unit stupid and more annoying as it already is. Running back and forth between point A and B just to catch Units is not fun its frustating. But they did this with a couple of other Units that were actually good as they were which didn´t need it like Oracles and Medivacs (Altough Aenion Crystals was before HotS).
Stop this bandaiding.
Extreme Force
tokinho
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States792 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 22:51:17
April 18 2016 22:51 GMT
#66
On April 19 2016 03:54 Incognoto wrote:
WOAH HEY that nerfs Terran drops as well.


what? what unit is terran bio air?
Smile
ArgusDreamer
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada63 Posts
April 18 2016 22:51 GMT
#67
On April 19 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 05:04 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:59 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:50 crbox wrote:
Rofl this is the worst solution ever. Static defense in sc2 is so ridiculously strong, it encourages low skill turtle, low apm play, and there's no swarm or anything to nullify them (well vipers, but it's just not convenient)...

What's wrong with going phoenixes? They're great, mobile units which require some sort of skill to use. You had to go 'sairs in PvZ to avoid being steamrolled by mutas in BW, seems to me it's the same principle, carried over from the greatest RTS of all time.

I don't see the issue of going phoenix tbh

Protoss has turned to going phoenix into double robo chargelot/immortal every single game against Zerg, which is boring to play, play against and watch.

But would you agree that the problematic part is the "into", not the actual phoenix openers ? If P opened phoenix every game but had a variety of viable transitions I'm pretty sure no one would be complaining.

I think it would help if there was an alternative if you want to go into macro play. I guess variety for the followup would help a good deal already.

I'm not terrbily optimistic about the state of Zerg in ZvP lategame though, if Protoss gets more options that could get problematic.

What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong. So I'm unsure this move will really change the situation. As I said before I would still go phoenix every game even if mutas didn't exist.


"What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong." Correlation does not imply causation.
You fail to understand why mutas being nerfed into the ground will be a good thing.. then why are you blindly advocating it so much. Can you plz go over the details of how it would be better and how it'll affect every matchup for zerg and not just PVZ. Seeing you're only talking PVZ throughout like 10 comments.
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
bela.mervado
Profile Joined December 2008
Hungary417 Posts
April 18 2016 23:01 GMT
#68
I think phoenix is just too strong against mutalisks, and maybe it would be a good idea to nerf them a bit, most importantly reduce their speed to be slower than mutas (5.95->5.3?) and maybe reduce their bonus to light (+5->+4?), and in exchange give Protoss better tools to defend against them, maybe give +1 AA range to stalkers, which would help quite a bit against BLs as well. I don't think they will ever remove PO, so that ability might gain some AOE against air as well.
DonDomingo
Profile Joined October 2015
504 Posts
April 18 2016 23:06 GMT
#69
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 18 2016 23:07 GMT
#70
On April 19 2016 08:06 DonDomingo wrote:
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?




Apparently there are some
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
bela.mervado
Profile Joined December 2008
Hungary417 Posts
April 18 2016 23:08 GMT
#71
(anyways, I don't really think their "smallest possible change" philosophy is that good, because this way they can hill climb into a local maximum instead of a possibly better global maximum, trying to find the best gaming experience there can be, if there's such thing, and if that's what they are after.)
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
April 18 2016 23:09 GMT
#72
On April 19 2016 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 08:06 DonDomingo wrote:
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?

https://twitter.com/InvasionHarstem/status/722190526838140928
https://twitter.com/LorangerChris/status/722191089931685888

Apparently there are some

I would like to hear the reasoning tbh. Do your twitter job and annoy HuK a little more
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
DonDomingo
Profile Joined October 2015
504 Posts
April 18 2016 23:09 GMT
#73
On April 19 2016 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 08:06 DonDomingo wrote:
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?

https://twitter.com/InvasionHarstem/status/722190526838140928
https://twitter.com/LorangerChris/status/722191089931685888

Apparently there are some

Oh, sorry for not specifying, I meant actual players, not foreigners :D
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 18 2016 23:13 GMT
#74
On April 19 2016 08:09 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 19 2016 08:06 DonDomingo wrote:
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?

https://twitter.com/InvasionHarstem/status/722190526838140928
https://twitter.com/LorangerChris/status/722191089931685888

Apparently there are some

I would like to hear the reasoning tbh. Do your twitter job and annoy HuK a little more



This is the best reason I could find.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 23:23:48
April 18 2016 23:21 GMT
#75
On April 19 2016 08:09 DonDomingo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 19 2016 08:06 DonDomingo wrote:
Are there actually Protoss players who would not want to open Phoenixes?

Rewards good mechanics
Allows good scouting lessing randomness

What's not to like?

https://twitter.com/InvasionHarstem/status/722190526838140928
https://twitter.com/LorangerChris/status/722191089931685888

Apparently there are some

Oh, sorry for not specifying, I meant actual players, not foreigners :D


Everybody's word is important, that's why you are allowed to give your opinions

I think it safe to say that most Protoss players complain about this, whatever their country or their level, simply because having only one option, even if it's a strong one, is not good in the long run.

To have a healthy meta, we need variety of strats, that's why phoenix into PICA in every PvZ game is bad and tankivacs marine mirror in every TvT is bad too.

(To be fair, we had Dear doing disruptor drop openings vs Losira, but he always ended up with PICA in mid/late game)

edit : typos
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 23:23:19
April 18 2016 23:22 GMT
#76
deleted, derped...
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
April 18 2016 23:27 GMT
#77
On April 19 2016 08:08 bela.mervado wrote:
(anyways, I don't really think their "smallest possible change" philosophy is that good, because this way they can hill climb into a local maximum instead of a possibly better global maximum, trying to find the best gaming experience there can be, if there's such thing, and if that's what they are after.)



I've played online for almost 20 years, and the "smallest possible change" is never bad. When patch teams swing their nerf/buff hammers like blind drunken dwarf berseks, they do more bad than good most of the time.

Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 23:29:58
April 18 2016 23:28 GMT
#78
On April 19 2016 07:51 ArgusDreamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:04 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:59 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:50 crbox wrote:
Rofl this is the worst solution ever. Static defense in sc2 is so ridiculously strong, it encourages low skill turtle, low apm play, and there's no swarm or anything to nullify them (well vipers, but it's just not convenient)...

What's wrong with going phoenixes? They're great, mobile units which require some sort of skill to use. You had to go 'sairs in PvZ to avoid being steamrolled by mutas in BW, seems to me it's the same principle, carried over from the greatest RTS of all time.

I don't see the issue of going phoenix tbh

Protoss has turned to going phoenix into double robo chargelot/immortal every single game against Zerg, which is boring to play, play against and watch.

But would you agree that the problematic part is the "into", not the actual phoenix openers ? If P opened phoenix every game but had a variety of viable transitions I'm pretty sure no one would be complaining.

I think it would help if there was an alternative if you want to go into macro play. I guess variety for the followup would help a good deal already.

I'm not terrbily optimistic about the state of Zerg in ZvP lategame though, if Protoss gets more options that could get problematic.

What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong. So I'm unsure this move will really change the situation. As I said before I would still go phoenix every game even if mutas didn't exist.


"What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong." Correlation does not imply causation.
You fail to understand why mutas being nerfed into the ground will be a good thing.. then why are you blindly advocating it so much. Can you plz go over the details of how it would be better and how it'll affect every matchup for zerg and not just PVZ. Seeing you're only talking PVZ throughout like 10 comments.

Muta regen, oracle speed and mediboost = the unholy trinity that made HotS mostly a disaster. I'll never miss an opportunity to state how harmful those things have been for the game. As for my comment I try to think like David Kim and try to achieve more diversity and I don't think this will do the trick. It's even worse than that if phoenix weren't needed in the current state of the game if I am to believe HuK's tweet : all P want to do is pump out immortals all game long...
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
April 18 2016 23:40 GMT
#79
On April 19 2016 08:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 07:51 ArgusDreamer wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:04 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:59 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:50 crbox wrote:
Rofl this is the worst solution ever. Static defense in sc2 is so ridiculously strong, it encourages low skill turtle, low apm play, and there's no swarm or anything to nullify them (well vipers, but it's just not convenient)...

What's wrong with going phoenixes? They're great, mobile units which require some sort of skill to use. You had to go 'sairs in PvZ to avoid being steamrolled by mutas in BW, seems to me it's the same principle, carried over from the greatest RTS of all time.

I don't see the issue of going phoenix tbh

Protoss has turned to going phoenix into double robo chargelot/immortal every single game against Zerg, which is boring to play, play against and watch.

But would you agree that the problematic part is the "into", not the actual phoenix openers ? If P opened phoenix every game but had a variety of viable transitions I'm pretty sure no one would be complaining.

I think it would help if there was an alternative if you want to go into macro play. I guess variety for the followup would help a good deal already.

I'm not terrbily optimistic about the state of Zerg in ZvP lategame though, if Protoss gets more options that could get problematic.

What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong. So I'm unsure this move will really change the situation. As I said before I would still go phoenix every game even if mutas didn't exist.


"What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong." Correlation does not imply causation.
You fail to understand why mutas being nerfed into the ground will be a good thing.. then why are you blindly advocating it so much. Can you plz go over the details of how it would be better and how it'll affect every matchup for zerg and not just PVZ. Seeing you're only talking PVZ throughout like 10 comments.

Muta regen, oracle speed and mediboost = the unholy trinity that made HotS mostly a disaster. I'll never miss an opportunity to state how harmful those things have been for the game. As for my comment I try to think like David Kim and try to achieve more diversity and I don't think this will do the trick. It's even worse than that if phoenix weren't needed in the current state of the game if I am to believe HuK's tweet : all P want to do is pump out immortals all game long...



It's not facts, it's your opinion. Personnaly, I think these three things contributed to make HotS much better than WoL.

Besides, you probably have realized that HuK was being sarcastic when answering to Bly.
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
April 18 2016 23:42 GMT
#80
On April 19 2016 08:40 Gwavajuice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 08:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 07:51 ArgusDreamer wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:04 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:59 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:50 crbox wrote:
Rofl this is the worst solution ever. Static defense in sc2 is so ridiculously strong, it encourages low skill turtle, low apm play, and there's no swarm or anything to nullify them (well vipers, but it's just not convenient)...

What's wrong with going phoenixes? They're great, mobile units which require some sort of skill to use. You had to go 'sairs in PvZ to avoid being steamrolled by mutas in BW, seems to me it's the same principle, carried over from the greatest RTS of all time.

I don't see the issue of going phoenix tbh

Protoss has turned to going phoenix into double robo chargelot/immortal every single game against Zerg, which is boring to play, play against and watch.

But would you agree that the problematic part is the "into", not the actual phoenix openers ? If P opened phoenix every game but had a variety of viable transitions I'm pretty sure no one would be complaining.

I think it would help if there was an alternative if you want to go into macro play. I guess variety for the followup would help a good deal already.

I'm not terrbily optimistic about the state of Zerg in ZvP lategame though, if Protoss gets more options that could get problematic.

What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong. So I'm unsure this move will really change the situation. As I said before I would still go phoenix every game even if mutas didn't exist.


"What I fail to understand is that even if mutas were nerfed to the ground, it doesn't change the fact that opening phoenix is very safe, all-around and strong." Correlation does not imply causation.
You fail to understand why mutas being nerfed into the ground will be a good thing.. then why are you blindly advocating it so much. Can you plz go over the details of how it would be better and how it'll affect every matchup for zerg and not just PVZ. Seeing you're only talking PVZ throughout like 10 comments.

Muta regen, oracle speed and mediboost = the unholy trinity that made HotS mostly a disaster. I'll never miss an opportunity to state how harmful those things have been for the game. As for my comment I try to think like David Kim and try to achieve more diversity and I don't think this will do the trick. It's even worse than that if phoenix weren't needed in the current state of the game if I am to believe HuK's tweet : all P want to do is pump out immortals all game long...



It's not facts, it's your opinion. Personnaly, I think these three things contributed to make HotS much better than WoL.

Besides, you probably have realized that HuK was being sarcastic when answering to Bly.

Never said it was anything else than my personal opinion. By the way are you really sure he's being sarcastic ?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
Hyun 54
sorry 50
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0259
Sick132
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 48m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.