• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

The Organizer's Alliance Against Absent Athletes - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
222 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-28 06:33:26
July 28 2015 06:31 GMT
#161
On July 28 2015 15:09 feardragon wrote:
Hey everyone. This is an f.y.i. that the organization has discussed a lot of the feedback that was given for this initial proposal and we are going to try some changes to the rules before things get rolling based on that feedback. A fairly large number of people, including players, felt that the system was not strict enough. We agreed and decided to find the best way to make the system more effective.

Our options were to decrease the number of strikes(most suggested option from the community) from 3 to 2, increase the amount of time a strike would last before expiring from 3 months to something longer, or increase the amount of time a player would spend in jail from 2 months to something longer.

Ultimately, we decided the best option was to increase the amount of time a strike would last before expiring from 3 months to 9 months. Reducing the number of strikes a player could get before being put in foreigner jail would also affect players who simply had unfortunate circumstances more, so we wanted to avoid this if possible. Increasing jail time would also make it more likely for players to lose motivation to play the game at all if they didn't qualify for WCS or offline events, which is not the intended purpose of this system. We decided by increasing the amount of time it takes for a strike to expire because this leaves players with a sense of consequence for no-showing and should hopefully disincentivize thoughts that were mentioned in feedback like "I can skip one event a month."

Some other smaller changes were made to the rules such as some clarifications about certain situations and edge cases. For example, Nony where a player may have a family/medical emergency but not want it publicly disclosed. If you want to see the new ruleset, you can find it here.

I also want to remind everyone that the objective of this system is not to turn this into "organizers versus players". The members of the TOA were selected carefully as reliable organizers who generally aren't the ones "screwing over players" as it's been pointed out. At some point, I personally hope we can start also creating standards for the organizers in this organization as well so that we too will be held accountable for poor player treatment. For now, we don't want to overreach with an already ambitious project. One step at a time.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here and we'll do our best to address the ones that haven't already been answered or addressed already.


Why not just tell them to kick rocks if they drop your tournament more than once? I'm sure a year or even 6 months of not being able to have the option to play will make them think about it more than two slaps on the wrist they can use anytime they want.
There's no S in KT. :P
Mistakes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1102 Posts
July 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#162
On July 28 2015 08:22 Thax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 06:13 Mistakes wrote:
Why isn't Kane's beautiful post Community News?


Because a joke and/or a butthurt reaction (I honestly can't tell) generally aren't considered news.


It's a joke. 100%. And I was joking as well. But it seems just as valid is the TOA thing they came up with. Would be funny to see this top news side by side.
StarCraft | www.psistorm.com | www.twitter.com/MistakesSC | www.twitch.tv/MistakesSC | Seattle
theonlyshaft
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States581 Posts
July 29 2015 06:00 GMT
#163
Totally support this. No-shows are the bane of organizer's existence, forever alienating some sponsors. We have to remember this is an industry, with real-life business commitments. If you're a pro, or play on a professional level, this is paramount.
Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, — quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes
klipik12
Profile Joined March 2012
United States241 Posts
July 29 2015 18:31 GMT
#164
Critical error: It says Lichter gets out of jail 9/29/2015, not 3015.
<(^_^)> || Axiom - CoL - mYi - Prime - ROOT - EG - Acer || WCS Teamleague pls ;-;
RevTiberius
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada353 Posts
July 30 2015 06:20 GMT
#165
Good idea, unprofessional behavior needs to be punished if "professional" e-sports is ever to be taken seriously. For that reason alone NANIWA deserves to be bull whipped and banned for life.

At any rate, as someone who's been following SC2 tournament casts fairly regularly I have to say that most casters have not been very clear about why people aren't showing up. Simply and consistently and more clearly pointing out unprofessional behavior in a cast would have gone a long way, too.

Having said that, I support the "foreigner jail" idea.
Teaching Chess to a Starcraft 2 Grandmaster: http://revtiberius.blogspot.ca
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
July 30 2015 06:29 GMT
#166
On July 28 2015 15:27 Baarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2015 10:45 NonY wrote:
(1) Bad name. I get enjoying an inside joke but that only works for something like this if the name, outside of the context of the joke, appears neutral. But "Foreigner Jail" is not neutral. If you are really committing to this then change the name now. I can already picture you guys talking about foreigner jail in a joking manner. Actually I have a hard time picturing a caster talking about it in completely serious tones, and even if they did then 'foreigner jail' will sound out of place every time it's said.

(2) A competitive person reads this system as "I can drop out of two events and then another one every three months, or even sooner than that if I'm not planning to play anymore of these organizers' tournaments for the following two months." Every warning system in any competitive environment is interpreted like that. It's like fouls in basketball. It's part of the game to use them to your advantage as long as you're not getting into foul trouble. I imagine that if players use as many dropouts as you're allowing them to, you'll still feel like there are too many dropouts. If that's the case, make it stricter. edit: Apparently two strikes can decay simultaneously so it's even less strict than I thought.


Of course players are going to game this system like there is no tomorrow. If you got a dq on top of a cash fine for not showing up or dropping a tournament then attitudes would change. Players would of course be angry at first but they'd get over it.

A cash fine to players making drastically less then minimum wage should learn them a lesson.

Frankly every time I see the entitlement of people on the internet I laugh a little.
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
July 30 2015 09:32 GMT
#167
On July 30 2015 15:29 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 15:27 Baarn wrote:
On July 27 2015 10:45 NonY wrote:
(1) Bad name. I get enjoying an inside joke but that only works for something like this if the name, outside of the context of the joke, appears neutral. But "Foreigner Jail" is not neutral. If you are really committing to this then change the name now. I can already picture you guys talking about foreigner jail in a joking manner. Actually I have a hard time picturing a caster talking about it in completely serious tones, and even if they did then 'foreigner jail' will sound out of place every time it's said.

(2) A competitive person reads this system as "I can drop out of two events and then another one every three months, or even sooner than that if I'm not planning to play anymore of these organizers' tournaments for the following two months." Every warning system in any competitive environment is interpreted like that. It's like fouls in basketball. It's part of the game to use them to your advantage as long as you're not getting into foul trouble. I imagine that if players use as many dropouts as you're allowing them to, you'll still feel like there are too many dropouts. If that's the case, make it stricter. edit: Apparently two strikes can decay simultaneously so it's even less strict than I thought.


Of course players are going to game this system like there is no tomorrow. If you got a dq on top of a cash fine for not showing up or dropping a tournament then attitudes would change. Players would of course be angry at first but they'd get over it.

A cash fine to players making drastically less then minimum wage should learn them a lesson.

Frankly every time I see the entitlement of people on the internet I laugh a little.

I can see no legal basis on tournaments admins fining players. it's never gonna happen. Worst they can do is banning them from their tournament
I like starcraft
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
July 31 2015 17:11 GMT
#168
On July 30 2015 18:32 oGoZenob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2015 15:29 bo1b wrote:
On July 28 2015 15:27 Baarn wrote:
On July 27 2015 10:45 NonY wrote:
(1) Bad name. I get enjoying an inside joke but that only works for something like this if the name, outside of the context of the joke, appears neutral. But "Foreigner Jail" is not neutral. If you are really committing to this then change the name now. I can already picture you guys talking about foreigner jail in a joking manner. Actually I have a hard time picturing a caster talking about it in completely serious tones, and even if they did then 'foreigner jail' will sound out of place every time it's said.

(2) A competitive person reads this system as "I can drop out of two events and then another one every three months, or even sooner than that if I'm not planning to play anymore of these organizers' tournaments for the following two months." Every warning system in any competitive environment is interpreted like that. It's like fouls in basketball. It's part of the game to use them to your advantage as long as you're not getting into foul trouble. I imagine that if players use as many dropouts as you're allowing them to, you'll still feel like there are too many dropouts. If that's the case, make it stricter. edit: Apparently two strikes can decay simultaneously so it's even less strict than I thought.


Of course players are going to game this system like there is no tomorrow. If you got a dq on top of a cash fine for not showing up or dropping a tournament then attitudes would change. Players would of course be angry at first but they'd get over it.

A cash fine to players making drastically less then minimum wage should learn them a lesson.

Frankly every time I see the entitlement of people on the internet I laugh a little.

I can see no legal basis on tournaments admins fining players. it's never gonna happen. Worst they can do is banning them from their tournament
They have the same basis as any other tournament or league - pay the fine or you can't play here again.
Not saying it's a good idea, but...
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
July 31 2015 18:37 GMT
#169
On August 01 2015 02:11 bduddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2015 18:32 oGoZenob wrote:
On July 30 2015 15:29 bo1b wrote:
On July 28 2015 15:27 Baarn wrote:
On July 27 2015 10:45 NonY wrote:
(1) Bad name. I get enjoying an inside joke but that only works for something like this if the name, outside of the context of the joke, appears neutral. But "Foreigner Jail" is not neutral. If you are really committing to this then change the name now. I can already picture you guys talking about foreigner jail in a joking manner. Actually I have a hard time picturing a caster talking about it in completely serious tones, and even if they did then 'foreigner jail' will sound out of place every time it's said.

(2) A competitive person reads this system as "I can drop out of two events and then another one every three months, or even sooner than that if I'm not planning to play anymore of these organizers' tournaments for the following two months." Every warning system in any competitive environment is interpreted like that. It's like fouls in basketball. It's part of the game to use them to your advantage as long as you're not getting into foul trouble. I imagine that if players use as many dropouts as you're allowing them to, you'll still feel like there are too many dropouts. If that's the case, make it stricter. edit: Apparently two strikes can decay simultaneously so it's even less strict than I thought.


Of course players are going to game this system like there is no tomorrow. If you got a dq on top of a cash fine for not showing up or dropping a tournament then attitudes would change. Players would of course be angry at first but they'd get over it.

A cash fine to players making drastically less then minimum wage should learn them a lesson.

Frankly every time I see the entitlement of people on the internet I laugh a little.

I can see no legal basis on tournaments admins fining players. it's never gonna happen. Worst they can do is banning them from their tournament
They have the same basis as any other tournament or league - pay the fine or you can't play here again.
Not saying it's a good idea, but...

yeah that's what i'm saying, the player can say "fuck off" and not pay his fine
I like starcraft
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
July 31 2015 18:45 GMT
#170
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
August 01 2015 11:22 GMT
#171
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion
I like starcraft
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 01 2015 12:21 GMT
#172
On August 01 2015 20:22 oGoZenob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion

I'm far from an expert on the matter, but I think just having the players acknowledge that by entering a tournament they have to respect the organizer's terms is enough. It's not "legal" in any ways (as in, there are no laws ruling that), but it doesn't need to be. Kinda like organizers of car races like the NASCAR or the FIA can fine teams & drivers whatever the country without needing a "real" law to be applied.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
August 01 2015 13:55 GMT
#173
so this is the end of Major's career?
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
juleharen
Profile Joined November 2014
Norway298 Posts
August 01 2015 14:23 GMT
#174
I've been waiting for this.
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
August 01 2015 14:48 GMT
#175
On August 01 2015 21:21 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 20:22 oGoZenob wrote:
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion

I'm far from an expert on the matter, but I think just having the players acknowledge that by entering a tournament they have to respect the organizer's terms is enough. It's not "legal" in any ways (as in, there are no laws ruling that), but it doesn't need to be. Kinda like organizers of car races like the NASCAR or the FIA can fine teams & drivers whatever the country without needing a "real" law to be applied.

Well, no they can't. They are association based on a country law (french for FIA, USA for nascar), and they can't prosecute in the name of that country, only tell the authority of a contract violation. Any fine given without appearing before a court of law of a representative of the state is void and will be easily overturned should there be a judgement
I like starcraft
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 01 2015 15:42 GMT
#176
On August 01 2015 23:48 oGoZenob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 21:21 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 01 2015 20:22 oGoZenob wrote:
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion

I'm far from an expert on the matter, but I think just having the players acknowledge that by entering a tournament they have to respect the organizer's terms is enough. It's not "legal" in any ways (as in, there are no laws ruling that), but it doesn't need to be. Kinda like organizers of car races like the NASCAR or the FIA can fine teams & drivers whatever the country without needing a "real" law to be applied.

Well, no they can't. They are association based on a country law (french for FIA, USA for nascar), and they can't prosecute in the name of that country, only tell the authority of a contract violation. Any fine given without appearing before a court of law of a representative of the state is void and will be easily overturned should there be a judgement

Hmm ok, I didn't know that. Thanks !
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
August 01 2015 18:28 GMT
#177
On August 01 2015 20:22 oGoZenob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion

I...said we weren't fining them....I'm very confused right now.
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
August 02 2015 01:22 GMT
#178
On August 02 2015 03:28 feardragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 20:22 oGoZenob wrote:
On August 01 2015 03:45 feardragon wrote:
I really don't have an interest in fining players. Pretty sure the ones that are full time are making little enough as it is and most of the ones that aren't are often times broke college/high school students or not making a lot anyways.

On what legal basis can you fine players ? on which jurisdiction ? A private institution fining an individual so he can use its service, I'm pretty sure it's called extortion

I...said we weren't fining them....I'm very confused right now.

well, it doesnt really matters what you said, you can't either way ^^
I like starcraft
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-02 03:49:58
August 02 2015 03:46 GMT
#179
A strike was given to State and Enderr today for no-showing for the NA Ladder Heroes Monthly Finals. State contacted me about an hour before the event and let me know he would be unable to attend(and I'm very grateful for that since I was able to find GAMETIME to replace him in the event). Enderr I was never able to reach and was dq'd about not being around in time for his match, 10 minutes after the event started.
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 02 2015 04:00 GMT
#180
you should make a liquipedia page for strikes, for easy reference. actually you should make a liquipedia page for this so people can find info about it easier
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 38
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft779
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9356
Happy266
PiGStarcraft226
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS38
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream509
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1392
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.