• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

2015 Season 2 Ladder Maps Announced - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
120 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 24 2015 18:33 GMT
#41
On March 25 2015 03:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ganymede for Inferno Pools please -________-

This.
First no Kamala Park when it was clearly the best map from TLMC5, now no Ganymede while it is without doubts one of the best from TLMC6.
The rest is good. Are they using LeZael's redesign of Iron Fortress though or the crappy GSL version?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 24 2015 18:33 GMT
#42
Poor blizzard, adds some of the best maps in the history of ladder, only attention they get is for one map everyone hates

Steps in the right direction though
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 24 2015 18:34 GMT
#43
On March 25 2015 03:33 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ganymede for Inferno Pools please -________-

This.
First no Kamala Park when it was clearly the best map from TLMC5, now no Ganymede while it is without doubts one of the best from TLMC6.
The rest is good. Are they using LeZael's redesign of Iron Fortress though or the crappy GSL version?


This!

Still can't believe Biome won that
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 24 2015 18:35 GMT
#44
On March 25 2015 03:33 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ganymede for Inferno Pools please -________-

This.
First no Kamala Park when it was clearly the best map from TLMC5, now no Ganymede while it is without doubts one of the best from TLMC6.
The rest is good. Are they using LeZael's redesign of Iron Fortress though or the crappy GSL version?

Crappy GSL version, which is so ugly I will veto it for no other reason
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Feisty
Profile Joined December 2013
Vatican City State35 Posts
March 24 2015 18:35 GMT
#45
All the new maps look pretty good, especially Echo. I'll probably only veto Inferno next season.
Polt why so God
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 24 2015 18:36 GMT
#46
On March 25 2015 03:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:33 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 25 2015 03:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ganymede for Inferno Pools please -________-

This.
First no Kamala Park when it was clearly the best map from TLMC5, now no Ganymede while it is without doubts one of the best from TLMC6.
The rest is good. Are they using LeZael's redesign of Iron Fortress though or the crappy GSL version?


This!

Still can't believe Biome won that

Kamala Park was so good it should get on ladder for this year's Season 3 >.>
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 24 2015 18:37 GMT
#47
On March 25 2015 03:33 Jer99 wrote:
Poor blizzard, adds some of the best maps in the history of ladder, only attention they get is for one map everyone hates

Steps in the right direction though

To be fair, they removed better maps to keep an extremely terrible one.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
March 24 2015 18:40 GMT
#48
These maps look SICK! So hyped!
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
-NegativeZero-
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2142 Posts
March 24 2015 18:45 GMT
#49
YESSSSSSS DEADWING IS FINALLY OUT, HELL IT'S ABOUT TIME, GOOD RIDDANCE

I was hoping for Emerald Plaza since it's so unique, but I'm just glad that for the first time in a long time, all 4 additions are good solid maps. Combined with the removal of Deadwing and Secret Spring the season 2 pool is already looking 10000x better than season 1's.
vibeo gane,
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 24 2015 18:47 GMT
#50
You guys are weird. I don't hate any map in current map pool and I dont use vetos. (50 games this season)

Because it doesn't matter to me which map it is, I can't connect any name and map to each other. Inferno Pools? Nah, I don't have any idea what it is. Deadwing? Idk..
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
zerge
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany162 Posts
March 24 2015 18:48 GMT
#51
Wow, cactus made it in! Looks like the best map pool since a long time, not a fan of Inferno Pools either but at least it isnt so small and chocked up like Expedition Lost.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 24 2015 18:49 GMT
#52
On March 25 2015 03:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are weird. I don't hate any map in current map pool and I dont use vetos. (50 games this season)

Because it doesn't matter to me which map it is, I can't connect any name and map to each other. Inferno Pools? Nah, I don't have any idea what it is. Deadwing? Idk..


I don't get it
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
March 24 2015 18:52 GMT
#53
People compalin about infreno, but it's still better than having Deadwing again imho. Ganymede would have been a big risk, cause it's kind of a silly map tbh, it's really hard to tell if it's gonna be good or terrible...

As for leZael redesign of Iron Fortress : Calm your tits, one Coda is enough! kappa. Serioulsy, GSL design is not that ugly, at least from what I've seen in GSL (not the crappy stream, the O'gaming one...)
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
March 24 2015 18:54 GMT
#54
On March 25 2015 03:49 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are weird. I don't hate any map in current map pool and I dont use vetos. (50 games this season)

Because it doesn't matter to me which map it is, I can't connect any name and map to each other. Inferno Pools? Nah, I don't have any idea what it is. Deadwing? Idk..


I don't get it



In customer relationship management it's a well known fact that the most voiceful customers are the unhappy ones, the happy ones being quiet in general.

Same thing applies here, I suppose...
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-24 18:57:53
March 24 2015 18:56 GMT
#55
On March 25 2015 03:49 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are weird. I don't hate any map in current map pool and I dont use vetos. (50 games this season)

Because it doesn't matter to me which map it is, I can't connect any name and map to each other. Inferno Pools? Nah, I don't have any idea what it is. Deadwing? Idk..


I don't get it

So much hate for maps.

Damn, I had to google these maps to understand which ones they remove

And they are removing Deadwing , It was the best map for my airtoss build.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 24 2015 18:57 GMT
#56
On March 25 2015 03:52 Gwavajuice wrote:
People compalin about infreno, but it's still better than having Deadwing again imho. Ganymede would have been a big risk, cause it's kind of a silly map tbh, it's really hard to tell if it's gonna be good or terrible...

Deadwing is bad but in no spawn it is as much of a free win as IP can get in ZvT for either of the players.

Happy to see not 1, but 2 new 4p rotational maps in <3 CACTUS VALLEY HYPE
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 24 2015 19:12 GMT
#57
The maps they added are good don't get me wrong, but the problem is I really hate 4 players maps... 3 4 players map is really too much.

I'll play Echo and Coda without a doubt, probably will keep on playing Vaani, and I'm really unsure about the last one. Most likely Cactus Valley, maybe Expedition Lost, though its slow mineral collection rate and the backdoor set my teeth on edge. Surely not Inferno Retarded Pools, and not Iron Fortress.

I really wish we had Ganymede for Inferno Pools...
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 24 2015 19:18 GMT
#58
On March 25 2015 04:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The maps they added are good don't get me wrong, but the problem is I really hate 4 players maps... 3 4 players map is really too much.

I'll play Echo and Coda without a doubt, probably will keep on playing Vaani, and I'm really unsure about the last one. Most likely Cactus Valley, maybe Expedition Lost, though its slow mineral collection rate and the backdoor set my teeth on edge. Surely not Inferno Retarded Pools, and not Iron Fortress.

I really wish we had Ganymede for Inferno Pools...


This is a big deal which few have mentioned. Taking out that fourth spawn makes a big deal because it removes a lot of randomness with build orders, specifically against protoss players. Inferno Pools might be at least a tiny bit bearable if they removed one of the spawns
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-24 19:20:47
March 24 2015 19:20 GMT
#59
On March 25 2015 04:18 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 04:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The maps they added are good don't get me wrong, but the problem is I really hate 4 players maps... 3 4 players map is really too much.

I'll play Echo and Coda without a doubt, probably will keep on playing Vaani, and I'm really unsure about the last one. Most likely Cactus Valley, maybe Expedition Lost, though its slow mineral collection rate and the backdoor set my teeth on edge. Surely not Inferno Retarded Pools, and not Iron Fortress.

I really wish we had Ganymede for Inferno Pools...


This is a big deal which few have mentioned. Taking out that fourth spawn makes a big deal because it removes a lot of randomness with build orders, specifically against protoss players. Inferno Pools might be at least a tiny bit bearable if they removed one of the spawns

4 players maps with all spawns enabled create a luck factor in scouting that shouldn't ever exist. You scout a 10 gate 3 gates last in PvP ? You've lost until you opened with an overly safe build that gets behind against anything else. I really think all spawns enabled should not exist.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
March 24 2015 19:20 GMT
#60
On March 25 2015 04:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The maps they added are good don't get me wrong, but the problem is I really hate 4 players maps... 3 4 players map is really too much.

I'll play Echo and Coda without a doubt, probably will keep on playing Vaani, and I'm really unsure about the last one. Most likely Cactus Valley, maybe Expedition Lost, though its slow mineral collection rate and the backdoor set my teeth on edge. Surely not Inferno Retarded Pools, and not Iron Fortress.

I really wish we had Ganymede for Inferno Pools...


what do you mean?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.