NATIONWARS II has already gave us incredible Sc2 country fervour, and we thank you for your entousiasm making this competition so exciting for every Starcraft 2 fan. The national teams showed high-level games and thrilling Starcraft 2 actions and the spectacle became more and more intense in Ro8, with more to come.
This tournament is very special because it is the first global crowdfunded tournament on Starcraft II.
Indeed, we offer the community to fund the NATIONWARS II according your own wishes from 1€ to 20,000€. This exciting competition had been expected for months by the Starcraft II community and we all want the countries to defend their flags and colours in a wonderful theater in Paris.
To manage to organize an outstanding NationWars II and continue to promote eSport with exceptional events, O'Gaming needs the community's support to fund the tournament and turn NationWars into an incredible competition that we could all be proud to be part of.
More than a tournament which enables people to select players, NATIONWARS II is a participative Tournament which offers the audience to decide the scale of the Finals, and to fund the CashPrize Live.
Statements of Pomf & Thud, founders of O'GamingTV:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hadrien 'Thud' NOCI, regarding the tournament" This is an exotic format, bringing a genuine and passionate entertainment ! When the teams are lining up the feeling is quite special and exalting ! The AllKill format allows crazy scenarios to happen, and the players to shine and make the difference!"
"We want people to be involved in this project in order to make it their own. Participants can pick the players Lineup and choose who will stand for their colours & Flag. They also have the power to Tip the Cash prize Live, depending on the performance of their Champions ! It will be Awesome !" adds Alexandre 'Pomf' Noci
The crowdfunding is in good way and we are very optimistic with this project. We already collected more than 95,000€, and in order to let everybody be able to support the project finding its suitable pledge, we made a video giving you all the pledge and asset details.
As we already sold out all the tickets, you will find in this post descriptions for the reward you can get by funding the project.
Discover thanks to the video or here the pledges you can get by funding the tournament:
Don't forget to activate subtitles for the video
This is the cup every country covets :
Each donation or entry ticket sale will finance two different things:
1) Finals at "Le Trianon de Paris"
Bring the Finals and nations teams to a prestigious venue : Le Trianon de Paris, the 26th of July 2014.
Let's have a ball enjoying serious and unforgettable games. Finals onstage at "Le Trianon" will only happen if you share our enthusiasm for this brand new Show, with the highest level of Starcraft 2 warmed by an incredible crowd. And that's why we need you !
2) Making the cashprize bigger for more intense games
By opening a crowdfunding project on kisskissbankbank.com, Pomf &Thud and O'Gaming are offering the community to take part in the adventure, donate and fund what you feel like in the CashPrize as well as the final episode of this story.
So, when you crowdfund the project, you finance both the finale stage (70%) and the cashprize (30%) !
Crowdfunding Principles : You pledge to give the amount you want to the project, for the reward you like the most. Money is debited right now and you are paid back if the first level is not reached. Then the purchase is effective, and the project receives the funds.
To share your enthusiasm allowing every Starcraft 2 fans to live an unforgettable journey: http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/en/projects/nationwars-2-au-trianon-de-paris
This crowdfunding has different objectives:
FIRST OBJECTIVE: BRING THE FINALS TO "LE TRIANON"
The first step is the most important: if we reach it, the project will be realized.
First step is set at 145.000?. The funding plan is composed by 80.000? of Entry tickets sales, (included in the gauge) and by 65.000 euros of additional Online donations, allowing us to cover the Production expenses of the Finals which amounts 145.000 euros.
The Finals Program : The four best Teams are battling Onstage for the Title through 4 final matches (Ro4 & Finals). As an interlude, 16 players selected by draw lots (see the "PAWN" Option) will play to defend their colours in the Pandemonium broke out of two exhibition FreeForAlls.
On the 26th of July 2014, more than a thousand people will attend the Show and live the Event onspot. Entry Tickets will be numbered and is divided in 3 seats category: category 3, category 2 and categorie 1 (golden circle tickets) depending on the placement in the venue.
If you help us reach this first step , you also fund a minimum cashprize of 15.000 euros (20.700 USD).
The bigger the project is, the higher the CashPrize will be for players to share.
2ND OBJECTIVE : NATIONWARS CHAMPIONS VS KOREAN SELECTION
If the crowdfunding plan goes above the first step by 20.000 euros (or more) and reaches 165.000 euros, NATIONWARS II will be enhanced by an epic epilogue !
We offer to produce an Ultimate Match, opposing the NATIONWARS II winner and the South Korean selection, BestOf9 games in the following weeks after the Finals (date to be determined still). The NATIONWARS II Champion will face Korea and try to dethrone the indisputable holder of the title, on Starcraft 2.
This epilogue Show will be played and Broadcasted 100% Online, with multilingual casting, happening in August 2014, offering 5.000 euros (6.900USD) garanteed CashPrize, if step 2 is reached.
WHAT HAPPENS BEYOND THE SECOND OBJECTIVE ?
If the second Step is reached, and if the pledges go above 165.000 euros, any additional donation will be split betwwen the Production of the NATIONWARS Tournament (50%) and the Tournament CashPrize (50%).
WHAT HAPPPENS IF THE CROWDFUNDING DOES NOT REACH ITS GOALS ?
If the crowdfunding does not reach Step 1 before the end of the collection, your pledges will not be debited (booking cancellation of the venue without fees) and the tournament will keep its original form. The NATIONWARS II Finals will happen as a premium quality Online Show, on the 26th of July 2014, with a total CashPrize of 7.000 euros (9.600 USD).
In order to thank you for making the NATIONWARS happen and for your support, Pomf &Thud and Kisskissbankbank have set a variety of rewards listed hereon the right hand column. We hope you will find a reward you will like.
Find the list of rewards we set up for the whole community here:
- For 5€ and more: You receive as a big thank you from the team the NationWars Ingame Logo, and your country's logo, so you can customize your ingame on your CC/Hatch/Nexus. Your Nickname will be inserted to the NATIONWARS Credits.
- For 15€ and more: Previous rewards + You can send to the Production Team a Vine file* (6 seconds video) to be edited as a community movie and Broadcasted during Finals. You can also choose to participate by drawing lots to a FreeForAll Challenge, played on Bnet and casted live during Finals. One player per country will be selected at random to stand for its flag.
After the closing of the collection and once the project is validated, participants will receive a Newsletter, sent by the Tournaments Organization, where you will be able to fill in complementary informations for the rewards' production and shipment.
- For 15€ and more: Get the Original Soundtrack album feat. In Uchronia for the NATIONWARS 2 *100% event organisation
- For 20€ and more: You receive the Digital Pack, Including 5 Exclusive Making-Of (French and English version) and the tournament's exclusive Wallpaper : 1) Online making-of 2) Offline Trianon making-of & backstages 3) Meet the 4 Nation teams and find out the juicy details 4) « The Special Trip » - Discover the players like you’ve never seen them 5) Complete Nation Wars II best-of moves *100% event organisation
- For 35€ and more: Previous rewards + You receive the Digital Pack, Including 2 Exclusive makingOf (French and English version) with the tournament's exclusive Wallpaper. oes not grant an entry ticket
Around the 1st of July 2014 you will receive the rewards (Digital rewards are to be downloaded), when the pledges are cashed.
- For 50€ and more: Previous rewards + Get the Original Soundtrack album feat. InUchronia for the NATIONWARS.
- For 55€ and more: Sold out.
- For 75€ and more: Sold out.
- For 120€ and more: Sold out.
- For 300€ and more: Previous rewards + Collector T-shirt of the NATIONWARS 2 + Collector & Premium NationWars MousePad * *To be retrieved onspot, or for France Shipment (excluding the overseas territories) please add 15 euros, for International Shipment please add 30 euros.
- For 600€ and more: Previous rewards + Pick the two O'Gaming Casters that will cast the replay of your choice (in French). Video will be sent with the Digital Pack for your personnal amusement.
- For 3,000€ and more: Previous rewards + Pass to visit backstages during the Finals, and get an inside look at the Event.
- For 8,000€ and more: Previous rewards + go home with one of the 3 Onstage Computers used for the NATIONWARS matches. Rewards will be signed by the players and the O'Gaming Staff. *To be retrieved onspot, or for French Shipment please add 200 euros, for International Shipment please add 300 euros.
- For 20,000€ and more: Previous rewards + Your Picture or Image will be printed on T-Shirts that will be worn by the Whole Staff during a part of the Show (the FreeForAll Matches). Reward subject to regulations, broadcasting terms and policies, and the Values of the Tournament.
Always looking for new and unexpected experiences for the crowd and players, Pomf & Thud and O'Gaming has always been very active to develop and bring eSport & Starcraft 2 further.
From the first Starcraft 2 shoutcast of Pomf & Thud in 2010, to French and International events and regular competitions, Sc2 community has always been trustful to us, allowing us to always add bricks to the eSport wall.
Indeed, the two brothers are the founders of O'Gaming TV, which organized also Ironsquid I & II. Known thanks to their funny and very entertaining casts, they rapidly became the eSport & Starcraft 2 French Pioneers also organizing the weekly UnderDogs (Top FR), as well as WarHounds (Top World), and invested in a complete professionnal squad & studio.
Then, O'Gaming is a professionnal structure who got nearly 70,000,000 views on YouTube, more than 109k Facebook fans & 170k youtube suscribers (combined Pomf & Thud and O'Gaming).
Finally, O'Gaming is experienced and already took the responsability to organize a crowdfundable tournament with Tales of the Lane on League of Legends (with Chips & Noi) and collected 109,000€ from French fans for 80,000€ required.
O'Gaming produces games related Tournament and Entertainment since 2011
O'gaming's Video Games WebTv : http://www.ogaming.tv/
Ironsquid 2 @ le Grand Rex - 26 th of January 2013
Tales of the Lane (crowdfunded tournament) - 11th of November 2012
All-Star Games 2014 League of Legends @ Le Zénith de Paris official casting -
The O'Gaming team, Thud and I (Pomf) wish to thanks from the bottom of our heart all the persons who already contributed to the crowdfunding, and all those who will help this Crowdfunding to succeed, allowing NATIONWARS II to end in a blaze of glory.