• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9972 users

Starbow - Page 32

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 346 Next
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
January 14 2014 13:51 GMT
#621
This mod reminds me of the Team Liquid Pro Mod + Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117987

The easter egg of April 2010.

I remembered that day, how people were sad it was an easter egg, and how new talks emerged, like :

- What will be the outcome if we split the community ? (people playing regular ladder VS people playing the mod)
- Should the community get involved with the making of Starcraft
- Can we trust Blizzard to make the game more enjoyable ? (3 years later, I'm very disappointed of where we are in therm of gamedesign)

I think Starbow can have a brighter future than vanilla SC2 when I see how I got totally disinterested with SC2 lately and how this simple mod brought me back to the game.

I heard this a lot and I think so too : "This game is how SC2 should have been"
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 14:02:35
January 14 2014 14:01 GMT
#622
I want to make a post about logo. Was adressed to iHiro, current logo maker.

There is tl;dr at the end



Check Arcade logo, TeamLiquid logo, or SCIIMapster one too. All of them are clear and not heavily texturized, or if texturized, it doesn't makes it so contrast and a bit messy.

I love to play with light angles, in result making something like a serious and/or modern looking. I think, modern looking logo shows in itself, that there will be something fresh and new. And it should be simple and readable.

For example - SCELIGHT logo. No textures at all, just only some light on the letters and flipped vertically [COLOR=red]i[/COLOR] with dot powered with light. I think that looks unique. Also Scelight icon uses SC2 Replay icon, but instead Terran logo on it, it uses just two letters SL - aka SceLight.

http://i.imgur.com/haVVb29.png
http://i.imgur.com/VGj7u41.png



Another point - entire SC2 is dark, loading screens, map icons in arcade, etc etc. So logo should be even more readable on dark background, meaning that it should be bright. But I do not want flat one-colored logos, which feels boring and too flat. I just want to explain my position, and I hope you understand it [image loading]


With Starbow I've tried to stick with original SC2 logo because it's like an expansion inside a map. It's more than just cheap extension mod (which come with patch 2.1). it changes many things, and those modified things were done with some work on them, and it continues - beta test is still in progress. But what I want to say, that it can be just like a small expansion inside SC2 inside one map type (aka all melee maps with Starbow mechanics, dependencies and design/icons/models/etc).

And I want give it modern look, which will represent something new and fresh. SC1 font represents old things, but Starbow isn't BroodWar-HD, it's a hybrid of SC2 and BW. We have queens with injections and tumors, and we have dragoons and reavers which can walk near Stalkers and Warp Prizms! I really love those remakes, and I think, those remakes should give new and fresh feelings, not only nostalgia, or nostalgia but with nice and new fresh look.

Thats why I want to make it as simple as possible, but at same time play a bit with non-popular special effects (i.e. standard Bewel and Emboss, standard gradient, standard texture, standard glow, and/or, etc etc).

Here are some variations of my logo in different colors and views:

Entire logo is grey, except STARBOW subtitle. It's similar to SC2 WOL and HOTS logos, except STARBOW is bigger and it's more bright while entire logo is a bit darker and shadowed at the corners.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




Another version - fully greyed with inner glow. Here you can see some different colors, just for test.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




Other idea is similar with SC2 Arcade logo. Just icon and STARBOW type nearby. What about icon? I think, it can be II sign as symbol of SC2, and aim target around it. So lets turn some imagination, that Starbow is going to kick and "snipe" SC2. I think, that icon may represent very well the average goal of Starbow - to snipe SC2. But it can be a joke and anyone can represent this logo as they want. But lets try to use your idea with aim target, but in a modern look.

[image loading]




And lets merge variants above... But separate variants may bebetter, so decide what you like most.

[image loading]




tl;dr I wanted to make logo simple and readable even in a small icon-size. Current logo is very hard to read in a small size and on dark background
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
January 14 2014 14:05 GMT
#623
I've watched a couple games now (almost all PvT), and I liked them quite a bit. I had forgotten how it looks when units spread out a bit and gameplay doesn't automatically lead to deathballs. It's also great to see vultures, reavers and arbiters back in action. However, the games I've seen played out almost 100% like Broodwar. I've seen banshees and stalkers once and the new science vessel ability twice, the rest was pure Broodwar. While that's not necessarily bad, there's already SC2BW for that. I'd prefer it if a more even mix of BW and SC2 units was played.
klup
Profile Joined May 2013
France612 Posts
January 14 2014 14:09 GMT
#624
I tried this mod last night. I played TvT sc2 style with MMM tank except M is medic now and it was quiet similar with a little bit of freshness. Looking forward to build new strats.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
January 14 2014 14:13 GMT
#625
On January 14 2014 23:05 Scorch wrote:
I've watched a couple games now (almost all PvT), and I liked them quite a bit. I had forgotten how it looks when units spread out a bit and gameplay doesn't automatically lead to deathballs. It's also great to see vultures, reavers and arbiters back in action. However, the games I've seen played out almost 100% like Broodwar. I've seen banshees and stalkers once and the new science vessel ability twice, the rest was pure Broodwar. While that's not necessarily bad, there's already SC2BW for that. I'd prefer it if a more even mix of BW and SC2 units was played.


Agreed. I also hope that the higher level players will move out of their BW "comfort zone" as they start to learn the game a bit more.

When that is said, Sentinel and Stalker may get some small buffs to encourage more usage.
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
January 14 2014 14:23 GMT
#626
On January 14 2014 23:01 Existor wrote:
I want to make a post about logo. Was adressed to iHiro, current logo maker.

[ ... ]

Including "StarCraft II" in the logo seems unnecessary and redundant to me, also clutters the logo. It's also a bit random to put the "II" in the other version of the logo (with crosshair inside the O). I like iHiro's logo better than the ones you proposed to be honest. But people have different tastes, you don't have to design all logos for everyone on TL, remember that ^_^ Although it's of course fine to share your opinion.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 14:45:57
January 14 2014 14:28 GMT
#627
Including "StarCraft II" in the logo seems unnecessary and redundant to me, also clutters the logo. It's also a bit random to put the "II" in the other version of the logo (with crosshair inside the O). I like iHiro's logo better than the ones you proposed to be honest. But people have different tastes, you don't have to design all logos for everyone on TL, remember that ^_^ Although it's of course fine to share your opinion.

It's not so random. There is a purpose and idea behind II inside O.

What about icon? I think, it can be II sign as symbol of SC2, and aim target around it. So lets turn some imagination, that Starbow is going to kick and "snipe" SC2. I think, that icon may represent very well the average goal of Starbow - to snipe SC2. But it can be a joke and anyone can represent this logo as they want. But lets try to use your idea with aim target, but in a modern look.
Xiphias
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway2223 Posts
January 14 2014 14:29 GMT
#628
On January 14 2014 23:23 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:01 Existor wrote:
I want to make a post about logo. Was adressed to iHiro, current logo maker.

[ ... ]

Including "StarCraft II" in the logo seems unnecessary and redundant to me, also clutters the logo. It's also a bit random to put the "II" in the other version of the logo (with crosshair inside the O). I like iHiro's logo better than the ones you proposed to be honest. But people have different tastes, you don't have to design all logos for everyone on TL, remember that ^_^ Although it's of course fine to share your opinion.


Also, the "Starcraft 2" part is identical to to blizzards logo which may cause conflicts of interest (not sure how copyright issues work here).

But I do agree that the textures in the logo itself may be a bit "noisy".
aka KanBan85. Working on Starbow.
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
January 14 2014 14:30 GMT
#629
3 things:

1. jaedong is just mad he got owned which is why he never even gave it a shot
2. warp prism warp "zone" HAS GOT TO BE INCREASED, it's like a... quarter of an inch at most?
3. mutas might be a little too ridiculous in tvz

I do love how people are saying it's "imbalanced" when there's not one gram of numbers or statistics to back it up

don't people realize there's a reason it's called the "beta" in the first place?



??
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 14 2014 14:31 GMT
#630
After 20 matches mod was ok but nothing that made me wanna eagerly play more. Everything looked so slow. And almost every match went same way.

I think you guys hype this so much becoz this is old and new. You have golden memories from bw. And this mod is new. New is almost always excitening to play.

Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
January 14 2014 14:41 GMT
#631
On January 14 2014 23:29 Xiphias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:23 dani` wrote:
On January 14 2014 23:01 Existor wrote:
I want to make a post about logo. Was adressed to iHiro, current logo maker.

[ ... ]

Including "StarCraft II" in the logo seems unnecessary and redundant to me, also clutters the logo. It's also a bit random to put the "II" in the other version of the logo (with crosshair inside the O). I like iHiro's logo better than the ones you proposed to be honest. But people have different tastes, you don't have to design all logos for everyone on TL, remember that ^_^ Although it's of course fine to share your opinion.


Also, the "Starcraft 2" part is identical to to blizzards logo which may cause conflicts of interest (not sure how copyright issues work here).

But I do agree that the textures in the logo itself may be a bit "noisy".

Blizzard owns the copyright to everything in the game, so it doesn't matter. But it's fine since they are likely cool with the mod and happy people are enjoying it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
January 14 2014 14:43 GMT
#632
On January 14 2014 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
After 20 matches mod was ok but nothing that made me wanna eagerly play more. Everything looked so slow. And almost every match went same way.

I think you guys hype this so much becoz this is old and new. You have golden memories from bw. And this mod is new. New is almost always excitening to play.

Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.


pretty much this
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 14:47:07
January 14 2014 14:46 GMT
#633
you don't have to design all logos for everyone on TL, remember that ^_^ Although it's of course fine to share your opinion.

Yeah ^__^ Agree, but I just wanted to fix your vision of the logo. You may fix it too. For example iHiro can try to make something which is easier to read in small sizes and which is brighter and less cluttering in terms of cintrast texture on it.

Here is my attempt to redesign iHiro's logo

[image loading]


But I think, you should avoid using old SC1 font. It's really outdated and represents old style, while Starbow is a new Starcraft, a hybrid of SC1 and SC2.
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
January 14 2014 14:46 GMT
#634
On January 14 2014 23:30 shivver wrote:
3 things:

1. jaedong is just mad he got owned which is why he never even gave it a shot
2. warp prism warp "zone" HAS GOT TO BE INCREASED, it's like a... quarter of an inch at most?
3. mutas might be a little too ridiculous in tvz

I do love how people are saying it's "imbalanced" when there's not one gram of numbers or statistics to back it up

don't people realize there's a reason it's called the "beta" in the first place?



??

Glancing at numbers on units, it has been more "balanced" earlier in its development.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
murphs
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland418 Posts
January 14 2014 14:49 GMT
#635
On January 14 2014 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.


It takes very little to be better than deathballcraft 2. I sincerely believe starbow is better.
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
January 14 2014 14:50 GMT
#636
On January 14 2014 23:46 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:30 shivver wrote:
3 things:

1. jaedong is just mad he got owned which is why he never even gave it a shot
2. warp prism warp "zone" HAS GOT TO BE INCREASED, it's like a... quarter of an inch at most?
3. mutas might be a little too ridiculous in tvz

I do love how people are saying it's "imbalanced" when there's not one gram of numbers or statistics to back it up

don't people realize there's a reason it's called the "beta" in the first place?



??

Glancing at numbers on units, it has been more "balanced" earlier in its development.


So you have the win percentages of each matchup?

Let's see them then
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
January 14 2014 14:55 GMT
#637
Hi Existor, I forwarded your email to Kabel but he said he'd already updated all the starbow files.

I noticed that the /starbow subreddit is currently default and is in need of a logo banner and customised snoo (maybe using the bow graphic).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
January 14 2014 14:57 GMT
#638
On January 14 2014 23:49 murphs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.


It takes very little to be better than deathballcraft 2. I sincerely believe starbow is better.

Personal opinion is weird, be cause you can both be right and happy. If anything, starbow is a fun game to play when you have had enought laddering.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
fLyiNgDroNe
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium4130 Posts
January 14 2014 15:07 GMT
#639
On January 14 2014 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.


For me it would definitely be better.

And im not saying SB is already better than SC2. But its more fun to watch and it seems (at this point this is only an analytical/theoretical assumption) that it has more potential for pros to evolve. There is not so much room for evolution in SC2 due to certain very well known hardcoded limitations of the engine.

As a hardcore BW fan i would actually love to see more usage of SC2 units in SB. This could open some insane strategies.
Drone is a way of living
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
January 14 2014 15:10 GMT
#640
On January 15 2014 00:07 fLyiNgDroNe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lot of you guys saying starbow is already better than sc2. You realy think so? So would it be better if ASUS ROG Winter would be played in Starbow. Hell no.


For me it would definitely be better.

And im not saying SB is already better than SC2. But its more fun to watch and it seems (at this point this is only an analytical/theoretical assumption) that it has more potential for pros to evolve. There is not so much room for evolution in SC2 due to certain very well known hardcoded limitations of the engine.

As a hardcore BW fan i would actually love to see more usage of SC2 units in SB. This could open some insane strategies.
... Seriously?

Starbow and SC2 use the same engine, dude.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.