• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10524 users

[Now live] New Patch - Warp Prism buff - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
980 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
June 26 2013 00:35 GMT
#961
Every change like this has an effect, whether it's going to be large is the issue. I don't see it revolutionising PvT, but it's a useful tweak to a part of the arsenal we already had.

I mean despite my disagreement with much of your post, I appreciate you coming on, calling people derps and giving anecdotal pointers on Warp Prisms being good vT and call Protoss the easymode race that clueless players play.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
June 26 2013 01:08 GMT
#962
It will help protoss players who were already using the warp prism immediately. I'm willing to bet it will change the meta game in the next 3 months for everyone else. The main reason I'm scared as a Terran player is warp ins in my base while I'm on the other side of the map trying to all in the protoss with a 2 or 3 base all in.

Protoss players haven't been placing highly in tounaments so it's a nice buff, but should not be underestimated.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 01:33:33
June 26 2013 01:18 GMT
#963
Well I could bittervet this about some posts or I'll ask the question that's really on my head after the patch and a homestorycup I wasn't interested in in the slightest.

Poll: Will you watch more HoTS after this change?

Unchanged (24)
 
73%

Yes (9)
 
27%

No (0)
 
0%

33 total votes

Your vote: Will you watch more HoTS after this change?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Unchanged



Given that we're atleast 2 years before we can begin to entertain dreams of a complete revamp or new design...Will this change cause you to watch more HoTS over the next 6 months?

Poll: Do you watch more or less StarCraft than you did in Q1 2012

More (15)
 
43%

Same amount (11)
 
31%

Less (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Do you watch more or less StarCraft than you did in Q1 2012

(Vote): More
(Vote): Less
(Vote): Same amount



Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
June 26 2013 01:24 GMT
#964
On June 26 2013 10:18 Sabu113 wrote:
Well I could bittervet this about some posts or I'll ask the question that's really on my head after the patch and a homestorycup I wasn't interested in in the slightest.

Poll: Will you watch more HoTS after this change?

Unchanged (24)
 
73%

Yes (9)
 
27%

No (0)
 
0%

33 total votes

Your vote: Will you watch more HoTS after this change?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Unchanged



Given that we're atleast 2 years before we can begin to entertain dreams of a complete revamp or new design...Will this change cause you to watch more HoTS over the next 6 months?

I just don't believe this is the change protoss needs. As I see it, the only saving grace to make the protoss race less gimmicky(and more stable) is to remove warp gate and rebalance from that. It probably won't change my viewing experience, atleast not atm, but the game will be a lot less fun if there are effectively just 2 races at the top.
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
June 26 2013 05:39 GMT
#965
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
June 26 2013 05:53 GMT
#966
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 08:54:03
June 26 2013 08:53 GMT
#967
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
June 26 2013 11:48 GMT
#968
On June 26 2013 17:53 Sabu113 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.


Well, I REALLY love reaver that I would do anything for it (like giving terran-warhound/shredder and zerg-lurker/scourage) but well, I think I should move on I just hope protoss will have less death ball strategy one day
freetgy
Profile Joined November 2010
1720 Posts
June 30 2013 22:19 GMT
#969
looks like the "buff" didn't change anything, P still lacks a good unit to drop.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 22:22:46
June 30 2013 22:21 GMT
#970
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...


Funnily enough on ladder I come across speedprism collosus drops ALA reaver drops since I play mech (siege expand) and damn it's actually really effective.

It's just against bio you'll just die before you can do anything with it or the prism will die to mmarines.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
June 30 2013 22:36 GMT
#971
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


A constant threat to clumped up units is exactly what SC2 needs.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 22:41:30
June 30 2013 22:41 GMT
#972
On July 01 2013 07:36 forumtext wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


A constant threat to clumped up units is exactly what SC2 needs.


Not for Protoss...

Oh wait they already have one, lol.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
July 01 2013 03:15 GMT
#973
On July 01 2013 07:21 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...


Funnily enough on ladder I come across speedprism collosus drops ALA reaver drops since I play mech (siege expand) and damn it's actually really effective.

It's just against bio you'll just die before you can do anything with it or the prism will die to mmarines.


IF NOT MICROd.

If you can execute shuttle arcade, you won't have problem. The gravitic boost upgrade will greatly increase the survivability of the prism and reaver.

You can also just drop reavers in the mineral and one shot workers (maybe not many but close to wm?) and leave. simple (or multi prong attack!).

The good thing about reaver drop is that it is easy to drop and kill but very hard to escape. This requires more skill and risk, more exciting than zealot/DT sucides.

collosus is not effective to kill workers comparable to reaver. Warp prism can hold only 1 Collosus and both will get hit by static defences. And Collosus cannot 1 shot kill workers whereas reaver can (or it should be because we don't have them ).

I'm not saying the collosus is terrible (but I should say they are poorly designed) but reaver would add some spice to drops and other match ups. (But of course, the scrab dmg must be adjusted!)
shockaslim
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1105 Posts
July 01 2013 03:18 GMT
#974
On July 01 2013 07:19 freetgy wrote:
looks like the "buff" didn't change anything, P still lacks a good unit to drop.


Yeah because sentries to force field the ramp and chargelots aren't good enough already?
Dirty Deeds...DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!
GoldenH
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 03:29:26
July 01 2013 03:28 GMT
#975
It is junk, you cannot win a base race if you have 20-30 supply cut off from support units, and are unable to kill off tech or production buildings (terrans because they fly, zerg because they are so distributed).
"(Dudes are) not going to say "Buy this game — I cried at the end". (...) I suppose the secret is to find a game that makes you shoot eight million fuckin' dudes and then cry about how awesome it is to shoot eight million fuckin' dudes." - Tim Rogers
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
July 01 2013 03:48 GMT
#976
On June 26 2013 20:48 SsDrKosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 17:53 Sabu113 wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.


Well, I REALLY love reaver that I would do anything for it (like giving terran-warhound/shredder and zerg-lurker/scourage) but well, I think I should move on I just hope protoss will have less death ball strategy one day



lurker was tested on the alpha of wol i believed and because of the new pathing system they were not as good as BW .. i think the reaver was also tested and had the same conclusion
this is a quote
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 04:07:30
July 01 2013 03:55 GMT
#977
On July 01 2013 12:48 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 20:48 SsDrKosS wrote:
On June 26 2013 17:53 Sabu113 wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.


Well, I REALLY love reaver that I would do anything for it (like giving terran-warhound/shredder and zerg-lurker/scourage) but well, I think I should move on I just hope protoss will have less death ball strategy one day



lurker was tested on the alpha of wol i believed and because of the new pathing system they were not as good as BW .. i think the reaver was also tested and had the same conclusion


Yep... Lurker in SC2 is just bad (or op depending on stats). Scourage could have been employed but they didn't want more BW units... which is sad.
Reaver was opposite. In SC2 THEY COULD KILL EVERYTHING WITH 80%+ SCRAB ACCURRACY!!! IT was pure op second to original mamaship

EDIT: I'm not going to suggest any reaver modification until LOV beta release (or slightly earlier). No point sayting this when everyone is busy fixing up hots
TeslasPigeon
Profile Joined March 2012
464 Posts
July 01 2013 04:08 GMT
#978
On July 01 2013 12:55 SsDrKosS wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 01 2013 12:48 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 20:48 SsDrKosS wrote:
On June 26 2013 17:53 Sabu113 wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.


Well, I REALLY love reaver that I would do anything for it (like giving terran-warhound/shredder and zerg-lurker/scourage) but well, I think I should move on I just hope protoss will have less death ball strategy one day



lurker was tested on the alpha of wol i believed and because of the new pathing system they were not as good as BW .. i think the reaver was also tested and had the same conclusion


Reaver was opposite. In SC2 THEY COULD KILL EVERYTHING WITH 80%+ SCRAB ACCURRACY!!! IT was pure op second to original mamaship

EDIT: I'm not going to suggest any reaver modification until LOV beta release (or slightly earlier). No point sayting this when everyone is busy fixing up hots


But people would learn to adapt. I mean you could split against the scarabs as you would against siege tank fire, banelings, widow mines, storm, and HSM. All those abilities hurt units that clump up.

I feel like protoss won't change unless they redesign most of the units or introduce new ones.
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
July 01 2013 04:14 GMT
#979
On July 01 2013 13:08 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 12:55 SsDrKosS wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 01 2013 12:48 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 20:48 SsDrKosS wrote:
On June 26 2013 17:53 Sabu113 wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:53 Assirra wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:39 SsDrKosS wrote:
I think this change won't be that crucial in overall game play unless Blizzard introduce more 'droppable' units such as BW reaver. Oh my good old reaver...

Reaver in a game where units automatically clump up sounds like the most terrifying thing ever.


Bah We want to buff things up right? A game that has hellbats and speedmedivacs can fit reavers in. I mean honestly they can't be much worse hellbats and mines.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I don't think I'll ever give up on the idea of bringing something like reaver micro to an RTS. That was what made protoss so much fun to watch and fail with.


Well, I REALLY love reaver that I would do anything for it (like giving terran-warhound/shredder and zerg-lurker/scourage) but well, I think I should move on I just hope protoss will have less death ball strategy one day



lurker was tested on the alpha of wol i believed and because of the new pathing system they were not as good as BW .. i think the reaver was also tested and had the same conclusion


Reaver was opposite. In SC2 THEY COULD KILL EVERYTHING WITH 80%+ SCRAB ACCURRACY!!! IT was pure op second to original mamaship

EDIT: I'm not going to suggest any reaver modification until LOV beta release (or slightly earlier). No point sayting this when everyone is busy fixing up hots


But people would learn to adapt. I mean you could split against the scarabs as you would against siege tank fire, banelings, widow mines, storm, and HSM. All those abilities hurt units that clump up.

I feel like protoss won't change unless they redesign most of the units or introduce new ones.


But they could kill buildings also. 100 (and 125 later) is just extreme. And if I remember correctly, the splash dmg was also huge and large (one shots kills clumps of vultures/marines, etc with no friendly dmg!)

If they neft reaver (doesn't sound right for units that don't exist ), it would encourage protoss players to micro more effectively.

...And yep. Protoss won't change that big. people are used to this style already. OP PROTOSS BALL~ LOL
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 04:29:03
July 01 2013 04:21 GMT
#980
So My point:

The warp prism is not helping to remove (or reduce significantly) the deathball stradegy!
Although it might be interesting.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings119
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 194
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 337
hero 72
sorry 28
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1050
League of Legends
JimRising 752
Counter-Strike
taco 422
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g9498
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• Berry_CruncH106
• practicex 30
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota257
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Rush956
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 48m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.