• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10051 users

Dustin Browder's Interview at PC Gamer - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
January 25 2013 17:31 GMT
#61
On January 25 2013 22:59 castlewise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 22:30 Veldril wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:08 MavivaM wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:03 Epamynondas wrote:
On January 25 2013 21:44 MavivaM wrote:
Iirc Sc2 sold about 1.5 million copies in the very first days: let's say that the number hasn't changed.
That means that Browder met around 750.000 people in real life just because they wanted to congratulate for the single player campaign's glorious experience.

One would think that Blizzard has access to the number of people who bought the game and the number of people who ladder.

That's an intelligent post and I never thought about that.
So there are 2.5 million of people who bought the game only to go online and play the single campaign?

...I still hope he is bullshitting us >_>


He is not. You will be surprised how many people outside of SC community hates Multiplayer and never touch it.

The problem with Teamliquid community is that we are sometimes too tightly focus on one game and not notice the trend or opinion of general public.


^This

I like SC2, bought the game, beat it on brutal, 100%'ed the sp achievements, and watch a lot of husky casts. (I even got the Here Comes the Hammer achievement on Left 2 Die while playing solo because I didn't want to deal with multi.) On the RPS forums, or the Escapist this would be enough to qualify me as an avid SC2 fan. I also lurk on the team liquid forums enough to know that here those things qualify me as the worst sort of noob. SC2 multi has a strong community, but it can be hostile and dismissive to outsiders and outside opinions.

I just have written a blog post about this. Basically, I also think that we all tend to forget what the silent majority of people is doing with the game.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
January 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#62
I gotta admit Dustin Browder interviews are always fun to read no matter the questions we get great answers lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BoX
Profile Joined July 2003
United States214 Posts
January 25 2013 18:29 GMT
#63
Browder is a good guy... He obviously loves this game. A LOT.

Can you imagine how stressful it must've been the first year or so, with tens of thousands of people relentlessly hating on you?

Yet the guy still forgives and loves the people who threw bricks at his face?

DB, he's like Jesus for Starcraft.
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
January 25 2013 18:42 GMT
#64
From your perspective, what is killing eSports?


One word: Deathball™
Dvriel
Profile Joined November 2011
607 Posts
January 25 2013 18:44 GMT
#65
Nice Interview and I like he still consider there is more to work on TvP MECH. We await the next patches as soon as possible.

The saddest thing: Unranked and Ranked in the same Pool!!!! Two days ago a guy reported me because of this.I were looking for TvP and only faced T and Z and was quitting lot of games.One of the players got raged and reported me because: "in your match history there is "1v1" and you quit trying to get lower league than Gold,so I will report you!!!".Should I feel guilty?? There is no one in the "Custom Games" and I understand there arent many players in some regions like Southeast Asia,but matching Unranked with Ranked is so stupid...If the Community is growing,how is possible there to be "few" players???

The ladder will be a sh** and there will be a lot of free wins.It will be my fault and I hope we dont get punished because of this.Its just that sometimes I come to SC2 to play TvP,ZvP,PvT or TvT.Dont wanna play 20 games and got no time to play 10 games in a row to only find the match I am looking for.If I got no time or no friends,because I am casual or all my friends preffer CoD,what should I do???
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 25 2013 19:43 GMT
#66
Great interview, thanks OP. Gogogo DB!

KT best KT ~ 2014
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 20:07:16
January 25 2013 20:06 GMT
#67
Hmm, how do you verify this is actually DB if the interview was done in text only?
Just saying, because I did not spot a single "right?"

e. wait a minute, there's one right at the start.
False alert.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
PauseBreak
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 20:16:57
January 25 2013 20:14 GMT
#68
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 25 2013 20:24 GMT
#69
On January 25 2013 04:36 AnomalySC2 wrote:
"I’m going to try to pull you away from here by constant harassment with Warp Prism. And it could be very cost effective and very dangerous. We hadn’t changed that unit. But they were starting to use it that way."

Yes they did change the Warp Prism, they buffed the shield hp on it.


It was starting to see some use before the shields buff but it never really took off big until the actual buff.
Beakyboo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States485 Posts
January 25 2013 21:37 GMT
#70
On January 26 2013 02:13 Treehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 11:05 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
It’s growing at logarithmic rates.


[image loading]

not quick enough =/


Ok, so this is definitely not what he meant (because I'm guessing DB isn't terribly into maths) - but technically, he COULD have meant that the rates themselves follow the logarithmic function (for instance, when you say "growing at a constant rate" you don't mean growing like the constant function - which is to say not at all). That would mean that the picture of the interest itself would be the integral of a logarithimic function would look like some version of x*ln(x) - x + C (use integration by parts), which is a graph that starts at C, dips down a bit initially, but then grows at slightly better than linear rates.

He probably meant exponential, but then, probably almost no one around him would know the difference between exponential and logarithmic anyway. But then in business, if you're using words which have more abstract meanings, it doesn't matter if you actually know what they mean. The message they mean to convey is "hey, I'm smart" and most people just assume that the subtext of the conversation (the "hey, I'm smart") is correct anyway. Of course, if more people in the US actually knew or were interested in math...


Uhh, I'm pretty sure logarithmically is exactly what he meant, and that it probably is a decent approximation of growth in the SC2 scene. It might have been exponential 2 years ago, but it's certainly leveled out a lot now
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 22:12:08
January 25 2013 22:10 GMT
#71
He says logarithmic as a figure of speech. Why are you guys trying to decipher that much out of it ?

He probably doesn't really know exactly the growth unless Blizzard has made a study on "e-sport growth" which isn't data available at Blizzard office. They would have to actually make the study and I doubt they did. He just knows there are many tournament, many fans and to him it looks like its growing and he says logarithmic in an interview. Thats about it...
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Lunchador
Profile Joined April 2010
United States776 Posts
January 25 2013 22:14 GMT
#72
"Logarithmic" is pretty correct. SC2 exploded at release and now it's tapered off quite a bit. Still growing, but not at the rate of 2010/2011.

If it were "exponential", the whole planet would be hooked on SC2 by now. =P
Defender of truth, justice, and noontime meals!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
January 25 2013 22:15 GMT
#73
On January 26 2013 05:14 PauseBreak wrote:
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.


I see the issue, but as long as you don't know if you are playing against a ranked or unranked player, I don't think it will be easy to abuse.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Fliparoni
Profile Joined February 2012
205 Posts
January 25 2013 23:12 GMT
#74
On January 25 2013 22:30 Veldril wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 22:08 MavivaM wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:03 Epamynondas wrote:
On January 25 2013 21:44 MavivaM wrote:
Iirc Sc2 sold about 1.5 million copies in the very first days: let's say that the number hasn't changed.
That means that Browder met around 750.000 people in real life just because they wanted to congratulate for the single player campaign's glorious experience.

One would think that Blizzard has access to the number of people who bought the game and the number of people who ladder.

That's an intelligent post and I never thought about that.
So there are 2.5 million of people who bought the game only to go online and play the single campaign?

...I still hope he is bullshitting us >_>


He is not. You will be surprised how many people outside of SC community hates Multiplayer and never touch it.

The problem with Teamliquid community is that we are sometimes too tightly focus on one game and not notice the trend or opinion of general public.


+1

It's very easy to forget when all you do is post at TL that the vast majority of people that bought Sc2 bought it for the Single Player campaign and maybe played a few multiplayer games for a little while.

From my own experience, most of my friends that bought it did so for the single player mode and the story. A couple of them got into multiplayer after they got bored of singleplayer mode but the rest did not.
KillingVector
Profile Joined June 2012
United States96 Posts
January 26 2013 01:14 GMT
#75
On January 26 2013 07:15 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:14 PauseBreak wrote:
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.


I see the issue, but as long as you don't know if you are playing against a ranked or unranked player, I don't think it will be easy to abuse.


I think part of the issue with mixing ranked and unranked is that most people who wanted an unranked ladder, because it would provide a more "friendly" "stress-free" environment to play the game that isn't as mismatched as custom games. With neither player knowing either's ranks, wins/losses mean nothing other than playing the game for a good time.

With a mixed ladder, I wouldn't feel like I'm getting this environment, because the other player could always be playing "for real." Also, I think with the unranked ladder, you shouldn't be able to see your opponent's profile as this is counter to having no knowledge of your rank on the unranked ladder.
"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them." - John Von Neumann
TheFrankOne
Profile Joined December 2010
United States667 Posts
January 26 2013 01:23 GMT
#76
On January 26 2013 02:31 virpi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 22:59 castlewise wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:30 Veldril wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:08 MavivaM wrote:
On January 25 2013 22:03 Epamynondas wrote:
On January 25 2013 21:44 MavivaM wrote:
Iirc Sc2 sold about 1.5 million copies in the very first days: let's say that the number hasn't changed.
That means that Browder met around 750.000 people in real life just because they wanted to congratulate for the single player campaign's glorious experience.

One would think that Blizzard has access to the number of people who bought the game and the number of people who ladder.

That's an intelligent post and I never thought about that.
So there are 2.5 million of people who bought the game only to go online and play the single campaign?

...I still hope he is bullshitting us >_>


He is not. You will be surprised how many people outside of SC community hates Multiplayer and never touch it.

The problem with Teamliquid community is that we are sometimes too tightly focus on one game and not notice the trend or opinion of general public.


^This

I like SC2, bought the game, beat it on brutal, 100%'ed the sp achievements, and watch a lot of husky casts. (I even got the Here Comes the Hammer achievement on Left 2 Die while playing solo because I didn't want to deal with multi.) On the RPS forums, or the Escapist this would be enough to qualify me as an avid SC2 fan. I also lurk on the team liquid forums enough to know that here those things qualify me as the worst sort of noob. SC2 multi has a strong community, but it can be hostile and dismissive to outsiders and outside opinions.

I just have written a blog post about this. Basically, I also think that we all tend to forget what the silent majority of people is doing with the game.


The thing that I am most excited about for SC in the next month is not any tournament or 1v1 connected event. It's the release of the final chapter of the BW campaign remake.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=303166

DB interview is great. Blizzard gets endless shit, but I love SC2 and think they did a damn good job even if I wish we still had lurkers and firmly believe reavers>collosus.
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 02:24:04
January 26 2013 02:23 GMT
#77
On January 26 2013 10:14 KillingVector wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 07:15 Plansix wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:14 PauseBreak wrote:
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.


I see the issue, but as long as you don't know if you are playing against a ranked or unranked player, I don't think it will be easy to abuse.


I think part of the issue with mixing ranked and unranked is that most people who wanted an unranked ladder, because it would provide a more "friendly" "stress-free" environment to play the game that isn't as mismatched as custom games. With neither player knowing either's ranks, wins/losses mean nothing other than playing the game for a good time.

With a mixed ladder, I wouldn't feel like I'm getting this environment, because the other player could always be playing "for real." Also, I think with the unranked ladder, you shouldn't be able to see your opponent's profile as this is counter to having no knowledge of your rank on the unranked ladder.

This is a good idea. I should note that I don't usually think there are very many good ideas in this community, but this is genuinely a brilliant idea.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
January 27 2013 04:49 GMT
#78
On January 26 2013 10:14 KillingVector wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 07:15 Plansix wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:14 PauseBreak wrote:
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.


I see the issue, but as long as you don't know if you are playing against a ranked or unranked player, I don't think it will be easy to abuse.


I think part of the issue with mixing ranked and unranked is that most people who wanted an unranked ladder, because it would provide a more "friendly" "stress-free" environment to play the game that isn't as mismatched as custom games. With neither player knowing either's ranks, wins/losses mean nothing other than playing the game for a good time.

With a mixed ladder, I wouldn't feel like I'm getting this environment, because the other player could always be playing "for real." Also, I think with the unranked ladder, you shouldn't be able to see your opponent's profile as this is counter to having no knowledge of your rank on the unranked ladder.

Well, here's the general issue. When people want "an unranked ladder":

1) They want to play a game that has no consequences (even if it's aesthetic penalties). Playing a ranked ladder opponent does not change this.

2) They want to goof around against an opponent who also goofs around. Playing any sort of automated match-making system makes this impossible on a consistent basis.

3) They want to try new things out in a "real game" environment without losing current standing. Unranked vs Ranked is actually ideal.

4) They want to curb-stomb newbies. No matchmaking system will ever allow this purposefully.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
SuperYo1000
Profile Joined July 2008
United States880 Posts
January 27 2013 05:20 GMT
#79
On January 26 2013 02:06 Diminisherqc wrote:
mavivam.... i ahve about 10 real life friends that plays starcraft 2 8 of them play really casually wont ladder and only play with friends vs ai ... but they sure did rock the campagin ... only me and another one ladder.so 50 % is actually lower than i tough haha



people like mavivam like to push there opinions as fact. Just ignore him. I for one cant wait for the campaign and love the WOL campaign as well,
KillingVector
Profile Joined June 2012
United States96 Posts
January 27 2013 05:26 GMT
#80
On January 27 2013 13:49 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 10:14 KillingVector wrote:
On January 26 2013 07:15 Plansix wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:14 PauseBreak wrote:
I'm going to say it,

pitting Unranked players against Ranked players is not going to work out. Its just going to be heavily abused. Blizzard will be faced with one of two options. 1. Take away Unranked entirely. or 2. Unranked and Ranked will have to be completely separate MMR systems. More likely the second option will occur.


I see the issue, but as long as you don't know if you are playing against a ranked or unranked player, I don't think it will be easy to abuse.


I think part of the issue with mixing ranked and unranked is that most people who wanted an unranked ladder, because it would provide a more "friendly" "stress-free" environment to play the game that isn't as mismatched as custom games. With neither player knowing either's ranks, wins/losses mean nothing other than playing the game for a good time.

With a mixed ladder, I wouldn't feel like I'm getting this environment, because the other player could always be playing "for real." Also, I think with the unranked ladder, you shouldn't be able to see your opponent's profile as this is counter to having no knowledge of your rank on the unranked ladder.

Well, here's the general issue. When people want "an unranked ladder":

1) They want to play a game that has no consequences (even if it's aesthetic penalties). Playing a ranked ladder opponent does not change this.

2) They want to goof around against an opponent who also goofs around. Playing any sort of automated match-making system makes this impossible on a consistent basis.

3) They want to try new things out in a "real game" environment without losing current standing. Unranked vs Ranked is actually ideal.

4) They want to curb-stomb newbies. No matchmaking system will ever allow this purposefully.


These are all possibilities for what people expect from an unranked ladder. My personal experience is that when I hear someone complaining about wanting an unranked ladder, they want to be able to play the game without any ladder anxiety and want something different from being rolf stomped by masters players in custom games. That is, the unranked ladder is really for the casual part of the sc2 scene.

I'm going off anecdotal evidence, so I would love to see any polls if you got them. Otherwise, we're both fishing in the dark.

There could be potential problems with mixed ranked/unranked. I'm wondering if it is possible for two high masters players to win trade to GM. If you can stream snipe pro players consistently, then it should be possible for two people to coordinate always playing each other if their MMR is high enough.
"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them." - John Von Neumann
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 16696
StarCastTV_EN369
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 310
Lowko283
ProTech122
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12102
EffOrt 6245
BeSt 1765
ZerO 1150
Larva 987
Hyuk 876
Horang2 733
Hyun 298
Zeus 267
Killer 196
[ Show more ]
Light 194
Stork 189
Barracks 135
Rush 80
Yoon 61
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 28
Mong 24
Terrorterran 23
Sacsri 20
PianO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 762
Dendi329
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli794
Other Games
singsing2170
olofmeister1526
crisheroes288
Sick178
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King51
ArmadaUGS10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream374
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 231
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 51
WardiTV37
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1929
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
5m
Rex72
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.