• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6342 users

Simple [HOTS] Questions, Simple [Beta] Answers - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 63 Next
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 15 2013 17:13 GMT
#681
On January 16 2013 02:06 LOLItsRyann wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 13:34 Forikorder wrote:
On January 14 2013 05:25 LOLItsRyann wrote:
Sooo.. I'm a Diamond Z player, and I want to play some Terran. I have tried unranked matchmaking, however I'm still playing vs Diamond players and getting completely crushed because I don't know what I'm doing.

Is the only way to have separate ratings for main race and off race to buy more than one account for the game? I just want to play some off race now and again -_-

i heard theres this thing called customs


There's no telling what opponent I'll get though, I could still get diamonds for all I know, I'll probably just have to buy another hots account when it comes out to off race in a league.

i think unranked shares a different MMR then your real account so if you lose enough your unranked MMR will get to whare your terran should be if ranked and unranked always had the same MMR then theres no point to unranked

against mech in ZvT how should i engage a mech army with a long siege line? happened to me today on daybreak and he had such a good spread on his tanks i could only hit one at a time with blinding cloud and got absolutely wrecked
kyllinghest
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway1607 Posts
January 15 2013 17:15 GMT
#682
On January 13 2013 00:58 Bwaaaa wrote:
Ok, I ordered HOTS off of battle.net a week ago. When do I get my beta key? I have been checking my email so much but I have only recieved confirmation of my order but no beta key. When do they usually send out key waves? I haven't wanted to play the next season of WOL because I am hyped for HOTS so I am stuck playing old Sonic games instead.

I havn't checked my mail, but I have been able to play the beta since the moment I paid HotS yesterday.
"NO" -Has
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 18:21:33
January 15 2013 18:21 GMT
#683
i just played hots for the first times and i dont understand why i cant click on enemy buildings/units anymore? blizzard no like scouting? me dont understand

also very confusing to me why marauder and reaper changed hotkeys... blizzards evil plan to encourage more reaper usage?^^
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 15 2013 18:27 GMT
#684
On January 16 2013 03:21 SpikeStarcraft wrote:
i just played hots for the first times and i dont understand why i cant click on enemy buildings/units anymore? blizzard no like scouting? me dont understand

also very confusing to me why marauder and reaper changed hotkeys... blizzards evil plan to encourage more reaper usage?^^

theres an option to enable enemy unit selection
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
January 15 2013 19:52 GMT
#685
anyone keep getting errors when searching ladder 1v1?
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 15 2013 19:55 GMT
#686
On January 16 2013 04:52 Zelniq wrote:
anyone keep getting errors when searching ladder 1v1?

happened to me a few times think if you jsut keep queing you get through
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
January 16 2013 20:08 GMT
#687
Hmm what was the reason to switch the thor from normal (Explosive Payload) attack to "High Impact Payload" in the first place? (like what's the pro/cons of being in each)
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Mansef
Profile Joined May 2012
59 Posts
January 16 2013 20:29 GMT
#688
Not sure if this is allowed, but I have no idea what the current standard builds are for Terran in each matchup.
So, what are the most popular builds in TvT, TvZ and TvP?
Resistentialism
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada688 Posts
January 16 2013 20:44 GMT
#689
On January 17 2013 05:08 zhurai wrote:
Hmm what was the reason to switch the thor from normal (Explosive Payload) attack to "High Impact Payload" in the first place? (like what's the pro/cons of being in each)


One does splash damage and extra damage versus light, and the other does more single target damage. HIP also makes the thor prioritize using its AA weapon versus colossus, so you can shoot them from further away, or so I hear.
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
January 17 2013 04:26 GMT
#690
How do I deal with Roach/Hydra/Viper as Toss? I feel like I can't do anything after my colli get abducted. I've tried feedbacking but their range is too high.
Can you feel the rush?
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
January 17 2013 04:30 GMT
#691
On January 17 2013 13:26 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
How do I deal with Roach/Hydra/Viper as Toss? I feel like I can't do anything after my colli get abducted. I've tried feedbacking but their range is too high.

Abduct/Cloud range is same as feedback.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 17 2013 04:31 GMT
#692
On January 17 2013 13:26 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
How do I deal with Roach/Hydra/Viper as Toss? I feel like I can't do anything after my colli get abducted. I've tried feedbacking but their range is too high.

micro better, find a better engagement when the vipers move in move backw ith the collosi from what ive seen with roach/hydra/viper VS standard collosi deathball is whoever micros better wins
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
January 18 2013 13:41 GMT
#693
are there any GM Protoss replay packs out there ?
i find alot zerg terran etc but not a single protoss reppack
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
January 18 2013 14:26 GMT
#694
Just wondering :

Can you have a mothership AND a mothership CORE ?
Mongolbonjwa
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland376 Posts
January 18 2013 15:19 GMT
#695
Why there is always feeling of lag when playing this game? Everything just feels unresponsive.
Aiios
Profile Joined November 2012
United States13 Posts
January 18 2013 15:26 GMT
#696
I've been playing Hots for about a month now and I cannot seem to locate the option that allows you to see the progress of upgrades permanently anywhere. I play Zerg and I can only see my upgrade status when I hover over the building. Did they get rid of the see upgrades always option or is it somewhere I can't seem to locate? Thanks in advance, love the thread.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
January 18 2013 16:38 GMT
#697
On January 18 2013 23:26 djfoxmccloud wrote:
Just wondering :

Can you have a mothership AND a mothership CORE ?


you build mothership from core so no u cant until mothershop is dead build new core (you can easy test it ^^)
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
January 18 2013 16:38 GMT
#698
On January 19 2013 00:19 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
Why there is always feeling of lag when playing this game? Everything just feels unresponsive.


because like me you playing from europe on the US server
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
KovuTalli
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom325 Posts
January 18 2013 18:10 GMT
#699
On January 16 2013 02:13 Forikorder wrote:

i think unranked shares a different MMR then your real account so if you lose enough your unranked MMR will get to whare your terran should be if ranked and unranked always had the same MMR then theres no point to unranked

against mech in ZvT how should i engage a mech army with a long siege line? happened to me today on daybreak and he had such a good spread on his tanks i could only hit one at a time with blinding cloud and got absolutely wrecked


I'm not so sure, I've been playing unranked and gotten placed against people playing ranked. This could just be for the beta due to player pool size.
"Milk tastes like milk" - Raelcun.
Mongolbonjwa
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland376 Posts
January 18 2013 21:36 GMT
#700
Does anyone know where can I buy physical collectors edition? Cant find any info on battle.net
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2133
GuemChi 618
Leta 133
Bale 30
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Other Games
summit1g6892
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick148
ViBE69
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1124
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 3m
Patches Events
10h 3m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.