• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

[July] SC2 General Discussion - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
shadow111
Profile Joined August 2011
29 Posts
August 23 2012 17:29 GMT
#161
Hi guys!

I'm wondering whose stream is the most followed. Does anyone have a list or something...?
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
August 23 2012 19:11 GMT
#162
On August 24 2012 02:29 shadow111 wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm wondering whose stream is the most followed. Does anyone have a list or something...?


There is a list but I dont know where to get it. The one with the most viewers is Stephano.
INTENZ-_-
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden137 Posts
August 23 2012 20:26 GMT
#163
Yep, Stephano usually attracts loads of viewers; IdrA does as well on occasion.
uzushould
Profile Joined September 2011
Austria122 Posts
August 23 2012 23:59 GMT
#164
does anyone know why all the koreans drink so strange out of their water/juicebottels...while i don t want to be rude i have to admit that they look like fucking retards when they drink.....whats up with that strange behavior? (sry but retarded is the word that describes it best, im not trying to be offensive)

First i thought it is maybe because they disgust each other, but then i noticed they also do it when they have a bottle on their own, or a new bottle..i have seen this from a lot of koreans, basicly i have never seen one of them simple drink out of a bottle like normal.
reqc1992
Profile Joined August 2011
19 Posts
August 24 2012 11:50 GMT
#165
[image loading]

Hi TL !
I was laddering this morning , everything's going well won 2 games in a row , and when i was searching for my third game , this message appear.Does anyone know what is wrong , is that me ? is it the server ?.
Opportunities come once in a life time
CrAyZeD
Profile Joined January 2012
United States36 Posts
August 24 2012 13:46 GMT
#166
I won a ladder game and then my whole game got corrupted after the guy said he hacked me. Does anyone know of any exploits in the game that would allow someone to do this or is this just a coincidence like i think it is? Pm me if you have any clue as to what is going on
Nice To Meet You!<3
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
August 24 2012 13:50 GMT
#167
On August 24 2012 20:50 reqc1992 wrote:
[image loading]

Hi TL !
I was laddering this morning , everything's going well won 2 games in a row , and when i was searching for my third game , this message appear.Does anyone know what is wrong , is that me ? is it the server ?.


I got that message also :O! hope to find some help with this if not i'm turning my way to the support or the battle.net forums.
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
INTENZ-_-
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden137 Posts
August 25 2012 18:12 GMT
#168
Anyone know if the ladder lock is in place?
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
August 26 2012 04:19 GMT
#169
On August 26 2012 03:12 Tellus wrote:
Anyone know if the ladder lock is in place?

I believe it's not considering there's no mention of it on battle.net, and no threads about it on TL.
Getting back into sc2 O_o
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
August 26 2012 21:27 GMT
#170
So, I just had an idea about the warhound that I wanted to share for the heck of it. I've seen several complaints, most of which I agree with, that the warhound is a boring unit that makes the siege tank a bit redundant and serves a very similar role to a marauder in that it just walks around and shoots stuff. I've also seen it argued very effectively that the warhound doesn't really bring out the best that mech has to offer (Falling's thread "In Defense of Mech" is largely about this).

So today while I was watching MLG I thought, what if they changed the warhound's heywire missile to a spell that costs energy, not sure how much, and that doesn't trigger automatically. What would happen? Could that make a difference? Players might have to save up for bursts of heywire missiles.

And then I figured, well but that still doesn't really make the warhound a good companion for the siege tank, because you could still just get a ton of warhounds and blast the protoss with heywire missiles. But then, high templar could feedback the warhounds. And maybe if they got rid of the warhound's standard attack and made it just a spellcaster, or just kept the standard attack something like the viking or goliath ground attack, that would be good. Siege tanks could clean up a smaller softened Protoss army, or act as a deterrent to that smaller softened Protoss army even if they don't actually do much shooting. The warhounds would then act as the "cannon fodder" that Falling talks about in his post.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Subs
Profile Joined August 2012
Russian Federation6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 20:46:25
August 27 2012 20:45 GMT
#171
Alright, when the new season actually starts?
Its like we got almost 3 month season now.
In game it says, that season ends 1.09, but today is already 28(27) of august and there's literally no info on battle.net and no season lock.
And do metropolis come back in new season? miss it
or maybe some new maps like atlantis? hope it will be there)
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
August 27 2012 22:50 GMT
#172
So no one knows why the battle.net is bugging like a lot right now? or why some of us gets the "ERROR" message.
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
August 28 2012 00:50 GMT
#173
i tried to play 2 games in TW/KR (ladder) and after the load screen i got disc. i didnt lose/win any points but its really wierd... hmmm it looks that bnet have problems
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
-dcHeartless-
Profile Joined July 2011
United States12 Posts
August 28 2012 11:52 GMT
#174
On July 17 2012 05:29 Rudermensch wrote:
Hey there, I lurk a lot and was looking for a thread on HotS to comment on some ideas but couldn't find one. I hope this is the right place.

I had an idea regarding the proposed Ultralisk changes in the multiplayer. Now, of course we haven't as a community had a chance to play the game yet, but as I understand things the burrow-charge ability is being considered as a means of allowing Ultralisks to close in on kiting units (esp: Terran). As an added effect, it disrupts positioning and randomly moves the units it erupts under within a certain radius of the eruption point. The last part of the ability I think is potentially problematic, but I'm going to ignore it as no one has really had a chance to play it yet.

If the problem is that the Ultralisk has issues with pathing and being able to close on units wouldn't a simpler solution be to alter the pathing of the Ultralisk in a manner similar to the way the Colossus is able to move over units? If the Ultralisk were able to walk over/through units such as Zerglings/Banelings and possibly Roaches and Hydras it would allow the unit not to get stuck on smaller units, fit better with it being as massive as it is supposed to be, and it would still be able to hit given it has a range of 1 so that it can attack over other melee units. It wouldn't entirely solve the issue of kiting but it would help the Ultralisk gain positioning on armies if the Zerglings/Banelings were able to swarm over their feet and not block the Ultralisk or vice-versa.

I'd like to get some thoughts on this, especially if it's been proposed before, or to have it moved to its own topic if it warrants.

I like this idea. I mean in honesty I liked the burrow thing but I have only had the chance to play around with it once and that was when I got to play the beta at Anaheim, but I like the idea of being able to move over units if you will. I might even make for more epic moments of ultra flanking and what not.
Rise or Die Trying
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
August 28 2012 17:45 GMT
#175
What happened to the practice partner thread?
StraTkSloth
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States181 Posts
August 29 2012 12:32 GMT
#176
On July 14 2012 20:06 Toastie.NL wrote:
Something just jumped my mind,

Ghost Snipe was nerfed way to hard because it countered both T3 options Zerg has.

High Templar Feedback/Storm counters both T3 options as well as T1 options from Terran.

How would TvP lategame look with Feedback not working vs Massive?


The chance that feedback would be removed from High Templar is very low. If they did that, they would have to give High Templar storm by default, and IMO, that is more better in all matchups late game, especially with a colossus. Protoss splash damage is just too good right now.
Vega Squadron Player || StarCraft II entusiast
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
August 29 2012 16:53 GMT
#177
I want to share my sadness. I can't really play SC2 anymore. For some reason, I have started to get lower and lower FPS. When I bought SC2 a few months ago it ran fine on the same computer, right now, on the lowest settings and lowest resolution, I consistently get 1 FPS in the late game. If I aim a fungal, the army isn't there anymore when it hits. If I select my hatches, it sometimes takes a full second before I can select larvae. All I can do in late game is a-move and pray. I don't like cheesing or rushing, I want to learn the game and become good, but I can't. I keep laddering because sometimes it's tolerable, but then the lag hits and I lose. There must be some hardware fault since I've tried everything in the book, cleaning up the startup, closing all other programs while playing, defragmenting, virus scanning, even reinstalling the game. The battle.net support has answered with a few more tips but nothing has helped. I'm waiting for more replies from them but I think that my graphics card is simply broken. And I can't afford a new computer or a new graphics card.

I'm not asking for help here, I am in contact with the support. Just want to rant and be sad because I can't play my favourite game
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
August 29 2012 18:01 GMT
#178
On August 29 2012 21:32 ThatSweatyNerd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 20:06 Toastie.NL wrote:
Something just jumped my mind,

Ghost Snipe was nerfed way to hard because it countered both T3 options Zerg has.

High Templar Feedback/Storm counters both T3 options as well as T1 options from Terran.

How would TvP lategame look with Feedback not working vs Massive?


The chance that feedback would be removed from High Templar is very low. If they did that, they would have to give High Templar storm by default, and IMO, that is more better in all matchups late game, especially with a colossus. Protoss splash damage is just too good right now.


It would be kinda funny if for no apparent reason ultralisks were given energy to cast their charge in hots, subsequently nerfing them out of existence in ZvP.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
August 30 2012 11:01 GMT
#179
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19399375

I never thought gaming could be affected by politics. :D
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 30 2012 16:33 GMT
#180
On August 30 2012 20:01 darkness wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19399375

I never thought gaming could be affected by politics. :D

There was also that whole SOPA and its sister bill a few months later. Threatened basically every game's ability to be streamed.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 36m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.