• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9097 users

Hybridic graphic settings - between Low and Medium - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31 32 Next All
Talho
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 14:39:54
July 05 2012 14:38 GMT
#81
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 05 2012 22:30 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
I like the simplified pylon circle better, with only the edge which show graphics and the middle isn't coloured blue.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350426&currentpage=2#34

Show nested quote +
I know it is hard and bulky job but it would be awesome if you put some comments on which parameter changes what.
So we can modify in our needs.

It's really hard, because I must run SC2 double time: with turned parameter off and with with turned parameter ON, to compare, what the difference. And in many cases there can be no difference, because some parameters works only in combination with others

Show nested quote +
pylon power lags it like crazy

You really thinks it's a pylon circle? Well, I've linked to post where you can revert Pylon circle


I tried that, doesn't make any difference for me. It's the same. Weird enough if I ingame put everything on low I don't get the simplified circle either.

Will do some more testing to see what the problem is. Still have my old config so np. Watching HSC right now so will do it later
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 05 2012 14:47 GMT
#82

I tried that, doesn't make any difference for me. It's the same. Weird enough if I ingame put everything on low I don't get the simplified circle either.

You must restart game to see simplified circle. This effect requires game restarting and isn't work instantly
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 16:21:32
July 05 2012 16:16 GMT
#83
In case anyone else is facing this problem. To turn the menu back on, go to options -> game play -> have menu enabled.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 16:20:54
July 05 2012 16:20 GMT
#84
I get strange random FPS drops with this. There are a lot of unneccessary things like spinning pylons, moving portraits and moving arrows on rally points.

Personally, all I want from something like a variables tweak is the lighter dark maps (which i didnt realise were darker on low until I used these settings provided here) and the nicer looking forcefields since the FFs on low look terrrrible.

Does the OP know what settings to change for those 2 variables specifically?
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 16:34:34
July 05 2012 16:32 GMT
#85
On July 06 2012 01:20 ZeromuS wrote:
I get strange random FPS drops with this. There are a lot of unneccessary things like spinning pylons, moving portraits and moving arrows on rally points.

Personally, all I want from something like a variables tweak is the lighter dark maps (which i didnt realise were darker on low until I used these settings provided here) and the nicer looking forcefields since the FFs on low look terrrrible.

Does the OP know what settings to change for those 2 variables specifically?

About pylons I've linked one time already in this thread. Same parameter changes force fields animation. About lighter lighting on dark maps - use hdr parameter (try turn it on)
i3ubbles
Profile Joined October 2011
United States41 Posts
July 05 2012 17:01 GMT
#86
How do I use this? Do I just replace everything in my Variables.txt with this new one?
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 05 2012 17:06 GMT
#87
On July 06 2012 01:32 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 01:20 ZeromuS wrote:
I get strange random FPS drops with this. There are a lot of unneccessary things like spinning pylons, moving portraits and moving arrows on rally points.

Personally, all I want from something like a variables tweak is the lighter dark maps (which i didnt realise were darker on low until I used these settings provided here) and the nicer looking forcefields since the FFs on low look terrrrible.

Does the OP know what settings to change for those 2 variables specifically?

About pylons I've linked one time already in this thread. Same parameter changes force fields animation. About lighter lighting on dark maps - use hdr parameter (try turn it on)


Ok cool thanks. I will try this out soon.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
.DrK
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada326 Posts
July 05 2012 17:26 GMT
#88
wow, im able to stream on medium shaders with these settings with no lag at all.
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
July 05 2012 17:36 GMT
#89
Mm nice the matte look reminds me of Dota 2 . Great job.
404AlphaSquad
Profile Joined October 2011
839 Posts
July 05 2012 17:48 GMT
#90
The only thing I would like to change is beeing able to see terran decals on buildings while having everything else on low settings.
aka Kalevi
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
July 05 2012 17:56 GMT
#91
On July 06 2012 02:01 i3ubbles wrote:
How do I use this? Do I just replace everything in my Variables.txt with this new one?

yes, backup your current file though
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Bratsche
Profile Joined November 2010
United States46 Posts
July 05 2012 18:19 GMT
#92
Could a kind soul post an unedited variables file? I got all excited and changed mine without backing it up. Now I want to revert the changes but cannot.

A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 05 2012 18:22 GMT
#93
On July 06 2012 03:19 Bratsche wrote:
Could a kind soul post an unedited variables file? I got all excited and changed mine without backing it up. Now I want to revert the changes but cannot.



+ Show Spoiler +
alphadepthWrite=0
aolight=0
buildgridhint=1
controlgroupmode=2
creepnormalmap=0
creepQuality=0
creeptrans=0
deff=0
deffspec=0
depthDisp=0
displayflyerhelper=All
displaymode=2
displayunitstatus=All
dof=0
fogvolume=0
foliagedensity=0.000000
foliagequality=0
frameratecap=60
FramerateGlue=30
gamehdr8bit=1
gamma=0.996000
GraphicsOptionEffectsDetail=0
GraphicsOptionLightingQuality=0
GraphicsOptionModelQuality=0
GraphicsOptionMovies=0
GraphicsOptionOverallQualityVer7[5]=1
GraphicsOptionOverallQualityVer7[6]=0
GraphicsOptionPhysicsQuality=0
GraphicsOptionPortraits=1
GraphicsOptionPostProcessing=0
GraphicsOptionReflections=0
GraphicsOptionShaderDetail=0
GraphicsOptionShadowQuality=0
GraphicsOptionSSAO=0
GraphicsOptionTerrainQuality=0
GraphicsOptionTextureQuality[2]=0
halo=0
hdr=1
hdr8bit=1
height=720
hotkeyprofile=2_GridLeftSide
LastChallengeId=TerranCombat
lastDeviceId=2601
lightingLevel=0
lightmap=1
lightmapcastshadows=0
localao=0
localeidassets=enUS
localeiddata=enUS
localight=0
lowqualitymodels=1
lowQualityMovies=1
mastervolume=1.000000
menubarmode=2
mousesensitivity=0.505050
MoviesSeen=1
music=0
MusicHeard=1
musicvolume=0.687259
normalmap=0
observerunitcolorstyle=0
parallax=0
particlelod=0
particleobjects=0.000000
particleterrain=0.000000
physicsdensity=0
pixellight=0
portraits3d=0
preBlendedCreep=1
profanityfilter=0
reverb=0
ribbonlod=0
shadowmapsize=512
shadows=0
showmissiontime=1
simplifiedCloaking=0
simplifiedShaders=0
soft=0
softshadows=0
sound=1
SoundAutoDetectCPUCoreCount=4
soundchannels=64
soundoutput=Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
SoundQuality=2
spec=0
splatlod=0
targettexeldensity=0.150000
Teen=1
TerrainTextureLowResCacheSize=40
TerrainTextureSize=480
texQualityLevel=0
texSpace[2]=1024
textureBasedFOW=0
treadlod=0
unitcolorstyle=2
useLowqualitymodels=1
voicechat=0
voicechatinput=Default
voicechatoutput=Default
voicechatsoftwaremute=1
waterflipbook=1
waterrendertargetformat=0
waterrendertargetsize=768
watershadow=0
width=1280
windowheight=730
winkeydisabled=1


These are the default for low quality
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 18:50:03
July 05 2012 18:44 GMT
#94
Does the order in the variables.txt file matter? Because if it's a no, i might just spend 20minutes separating Quality settings from other mouse/sound/gameplay/controllers setting.

[edit: actually, it automatically gets back in alphabetic order. So i will create a new .txt file with Quality settings set apart from the other settings. Just copy/paste the quality part, and then copy paste the whole thing in you original variables.txt file. Posting this in a second]
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
Bratsche
Profile Joined November 2010
United States46 Posts
July 05 2012 18:56 GMT
#95
On July 06 2012 03:22 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 03:19 Bratsche wrote:
Could a kind soul post an unedited variables file? I got all excited and changed mine without backing it up. Now I want to revert the changes but cannot.



+ Show Spoiler +
alphadepthWrite=0
aolight=0
buildgridhint=1
controlgroupmode=2
creepnormalmap=0
creepQuality=0
creeptrans=0
deff=0
deffspec=0
depthDisp=0
displayflyerhelper=All
displaymode=2
displayunitstatus=All
dof=0
fogvolume=0
foliagedensity=0.000000
foliagequality=0
frameratecap=60
FramerateGlue=30
gamehdr8bit=1
gamma=0.996000
GraphicsOptionEffectsDetail=0
GraphicsOptionLightingQuality=0
GraphicsOptionModelQuality=0
GraphicsOptionMovies=0
GraphicsOptionOverallQualityVer7[5]=1
GraphicsOptionOverallQualityVer7[6]=0
GraphicsOptionPhysicsQuality=0
GraphicsOptionPortraits=1
GraphicsOptionPostProcessing=0
GraphicsOptionReflections=0
GraphicsOptionShaderDetail=0
GraphicsOptionShadowQuality=0
GraphicsOptionSSAO=0
GraphicsOptionTerrainQuality=0
GraphicsOptionTextureQuality[2]=0
halo=0
hdr=1
hdr8bit=1
height=720
hotkeyprofile=2_GridLeftSide
LastChallengeId=TerranCombat
lastDeviceId=2601
lightingLevel=0
lightmap=1
lightmapcastshadows=0
localao=0
localeidassets=enUS
localeiddata=enUS
localight=0
lowqualitymodels=1
lowQualityMovies=1
mastervolume=1.000000
menubarmode=2
mousesensitivity=0.505050
MoviesSeen=1
music=0
MusicHeard=1
musicvolume=0.687259
normalmap=0
observerunitcolorstyle=0
parallax=0
particlelod=0
particleobjects=0.000000
particleterrain=0.000000
physicsdensity=0
pixellight=0
portraits3d=0
preBlendedCreep=1
profanityfilter=0
reverb=0
ribbonlod=0
shadowmapsize=512
shadows=0
showmissiontime=1
simplifiedCloaking=0
simplifiedShaders=0
soft=0
softshadows=0
sound=1
SoundAutoDetectCPUCoreCount=4
soundchannels=64
soundoutput=Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
SoundQuality=2
spec=0
splatlod=0
targettexeldensity=0.150000
Teen=1
TerrainTextureLowResCacheSize=40
TerrainTextureSize=480
texQualityLevel=0
texSpace[2]=1024
textureBasedFOW=0
treadlod=0
unitcolorstyle=2
useLowqualitymodels=1
voicechat=0
voicechatinput=Default
voicechatoutput=Default
voicechatsoftwaremute=1
waterflipbook=1
waterrendertargetformat=0
waterrendertargetsize=768
watershadow=0
width=1280
windowheight=730
winkeydisabled=1


These are the default for low quality


Thank you so much!

A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
dotDash
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden142 Posts
July 05 2012 19:08 GMT
#96
Thanks a lot.

I was runnin' on similiar style with some modifications on the variables file.. but this is even more optimised!


Cheers
Dash
Feel free to tune in to my stream! Highmaster T aiming for GM with commentary! http://video.gamecreds.com/1sy1sfohwo31n/channel/dotDash-T-going-for-GM
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 19:17:08
July 05 2012 19:10 GMT
#97
So here it is!

+ Show Spoiler +
aolight=0
alphadepthWrite=0
buildgridhint=1
creepnormalmap=0
creepQuality=0
creepreflection=0
creepselfshadow=0
creeptrans=1
cursorconfinemode=0
deff=0
deffspec=0
depthDisp=0
dof=0
fogvolume=0
foliagedensity=0.000000
foliagequality=0
GraphicsOptionEffectsDetail=0
GraphicsOptionLightingQuality=3
GraphicsOptionModelQuality=2
GraphicsOptionMovies=0
GraphicsOptionOverallQualityVer7[6]=5
GraphicsOptionPhysicsQuality=0
GraphicsOptionPortraits=2
GraphicsOptionPostProcessing=0
GraphicsOptionReflections=0
GraphicsOptionShaderDetail=1
GraphicsOptionShadowQuality=1
GraphicsOptionSSAO=0
GraphicsOptionTerrainQuality=0
GraphicsOptionTextureQuality[2]=1
halo=0
lightingLevel=0
lightmap=1
lightmapcastshadows=0
localao=0
localight=0
localShadows=0
lowqualitymodels=0
lowQualityMovies=1
parallax=0
parallaxshadow=0
particlelod=0
particleobjects=0.000000
particleterrain=0.000000
physicsdensity=0
pixellight=0
portraits3d=1
preBlendedCreep=0
ribbonlod=0
sampleFOW=0
shadowmapsize=1024
shadows=1
showmissiontime=1
simplifiedCloaking=0
simplifiedShaders=0
soft=0
softshadows=0
softshadowTaps=12
spec=0
splatlod=0
ssao=0
targettexeldensity=0.560000
TerrainTextureHiResCacheSize=8
TerrainTextureLowResCacheSize=40
TerrainTextureSize=768
texQualityLevel=1
texSpace[2]=1024
textureBasedFOW=1
transparentshadows=0
treadlod=0
unitcolorstyle=0
useLowqualitymodels=0
watercaustics=0
waterflipbook=1
waterreflection=0
waterrendertargetformat=0
waterrendertargetsize=768
watershadow=0
------------------------------------------------------
AlertFadeSound=0.349727
controlgroupmode=
displayflyerhelper=All
dragscrollinverted=1
dragscrollspeed=79
/!\displaymode=2/!\
gamehdr8bit=1
gamma=1.000000
hdr=1
hdr8bit=1
height=900
keyboardscrollspeed=
lastDeviceId=
localeidassets=
localeiddata=
menubarmode=
mousescrollspeed=
mousesensitivity=
mousewheelzoomenabled=
MoviesSeen=1
music=1
MusicHeard=1
/!\normalmap=1/!\
observerunitcolorstyle=2
privacyfriendchat=1
sound=0
soundambiencevolume=
SoundAutoDetectCPUCoreCount=
soundchannels=
soundeffectsvolume=
sounderrors=1
soundoutput=
SoundQuality=
sounduivolume=
speakermode=
subtitles=1
voicechat=0
voicechatsoftwaremute=
windowheight=
windowstate=
windowwidth=
windowx=
windowy=
winkeydisabled=
worldobjecttooltips=

Im not sure about where to place the settings with the /!\ sign

So if you want to test multiples graphics configurations, here's what i suggest you to do:

Create a new .txt file and paste the spoilered content in it.
Replace bottom part with your personal settings (This may take a certain time, so, as i said, you should do this only if you want to try out multiples set of configs)
Every time you want to try out a new set of configs, replace only the top part
Then paste the content of your new file (save for the separating line) in your original variables.txt file. Actually SCII will automatically set the settings in the right order.


This suppose that the variables.txt that you want to try out only contains graphics settings. I'm currently thinking about a way to circumvent this
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
Chig
Profile Joined June 2012
Lithuania6 Posts
July 05 2012 19:29 GMT
#98
I got 100 - 150fps playing with everything low/off except texture qual. high. With this settings i only got 40 - 60, so i might stick with the first one.
An2quamaraN
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland379 Posts
July 05 2012 19:35 GMT
#99
I switched from my everything on medium/some things on high settings to this. Before i got 40-50 fps through entire game, now at the beginning i have 100+, but as the game goes longer, i drop to even 25. Dunno what causes this, seems like with many things on the screen these settings causes extreme frame drops.
Defaced
Profile Joined June 2011
Lithuania26 Posts
July 05 2012 19:46 GMT
#100
On July 05 2012 23:47 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +

I tried that, doesn't make any difference for me. It's the same. Weird enough if I ingame put everything on low I don't get the simplified circle either.

You must restart game to see simplified circle. This effect requires game restarting and isn't work instantly

Actually, the one you said didn't change anything for me, but GraphicsOptionModelQuality=3 changing to 0 solved it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox468
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 13m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.