• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6717 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:33:34
August 17 2013 01:32 GMT
#6821
I'm not answering it because it has nothing to do with what is at hand. The fact that you maphack and sit here and lie about it to multiple people even tho 3-4 people have watched the replay and said its obvious you hack.

No one cares about the Hydra den being canceled but you because you are trying to derail the subject. COMPLETELY forget all that the Zerg done that game and look at what you did. You are trying to argue about something you've already lost.

Also I want to add your argument about the mutas really made no sense at all. None what-so-ever.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 17 2013 01:35 GMT
#6822
Stop the damn witch-hunting arguments going in circles and circles and post 3 replays in one post where there is incredibly suspicious tech changes and defense coincidences. This kind of speculation on a single replay reflects badly on all those engaged. Point out what's suspicious, post the replay, ask for more replays and analysis, and leave it at that. You can actively search online for more replays but stay out of the pointless bickering until you have hard evidence.
Weak evidence for hacks (i.e. not enough evidence by themselves):
  • Proxying the correct location without scouting.
  • Anticipating drops/muta timing/DT's/VR's/backstabs etc. Some people just take these things into account in their normal build order.
  • (Unit composition/blind counters. It could very easily be dumb luck that your opponent went VR's without scouting when you went pure marauder. Or whatever.
  • One or two glances at your main under fog. Everyone does this normally (at least I do), to remember what building they scouted, or to send a scout, or to feel more confident about the map/walloff position/whatever. If you're on a 4 player map and your opponent only looks at your main (before scouting), then that's evidence, but occasionally glancing can be normal too.


Even if more evidence is found, this current behavior is unbecoming.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:36:45
August 17 2013 01:36 GMT
#6823
On August 17 2013 10:31 AcieDeucie wrote:
I'll explain it again so even you can understand it:
My plan was to go for mutas hence the melee upgrades. Since I wasn't 100% sure though what you were planning, I built a hydralisk den in case you were going for a fast 3base all-in. Halfway through I realised that the chances of you doing a fast all-in are almost 0 since you wouldn't build a robo just to make an obs or a single immo -> so I had quite a bit of time before you would attack. Also: I only saw 2 additional gates at your third so you only had 6 gates so I expected you to tech to colossi since thats the normal followup.
I also sent an overseer into your base after that to make sure. And as we know I was right in the regard that you were teching and not all-ining. (Although you went double stargate in addition to the robo).


As iAmJeffReY perfectly said:

because I hack and I saw that you put robobay

Just to clarify the answers for anyone.
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
August 17 2013 01:37 GMT
#6824
On August 17 2013 10:35 Danglars wrote:
Stop the damn witch-hunting arguments going in circles and circles and post 3 replays in one post where there is incredibly suspicious tech changes and defense coincidences. This kind of speculation on a single replay reflects badly on all those engaged. Point out what's suspicious, post the replay, ask for more replays and analysis, and leave it at that. You can actively search online for more replays but stay out of the pointless bickering until you have hard evidence.
Show nested quote +
Weak evidence for hacks (i.e. not enough evidence by themselves):
  • Proxying the correct location without scouting.
  • Anticipating drops/muta timing/DT's/VR's/backstabs etc. Some people just take these things into account in their normal build order.
  • (Unit composition/blind counters. It could very easily be dumb luck that your opponent went VR's without scouting when you went pure marauder. Or whatever.
  • One or two glances at your main under fog. Everyone does this normally (at least I do), to remember what building they scouted, or to send a scout, or to feel more confident about the map/walloff position/whatever. If you're on a 4 player map and your opponent only looks at your main (before scouting), then that's evidence, but occasionally glancing can be normal too.


Even if more evidence is found, this current behavior is unbecoming.

Have you even read the post about what he did in the replay? I find it more than convincing.

+ Show Spoiler +
I want to start off by saying 20 minutes in he hasn't even left his bases. No observers no scouts nothing.

9:35 Zerg starts Hydra Den 9:40 he starts Robo Bay.

Zerg starts spire 20 seconds later 2 Stargates

12:20: Mutas popped he builds an extra pylon and 3 cannons in his mineral line and chronos phoenix's out with no scout of anything.

12:58: Mutas move in to his expansions mineral lines (cannons finishing) BEFORE the Mutas are in vision he moves his camera into the FoW behind the mineral line (Right on the Mutas)

16:48 Zerg army about to run into his third he used Nexus Overcharge without seeing the Zergs army.

17:42 Zerglings going to run into expansion immediately warps in 5 Zealots into his choke. Again could not see the Lings.

19:05 Mutas flying into expansion again looks at them in FoW and then sends his Phoenix's there. No vision.

21:00 Sends DT's to unscouted base.

21:40 Army is clearing creep Zerglings go for run by on his 4th looks at ramp and pulls army back before their in vision.

27:35 Zerg leaves Swarmhosts unattended attacks directly on top of them without scouting where exactly they were (knew the general area but had not seen locusts pop or the Hosts)

29:40 Has army clearing 4th of a Hydralisk Zerg positions his army between expansion and 3rd he moves his army to the ramp above them and starts warping in Zealots there.

If thats not enough evidence I don't know what is honestly.

Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:39 GMT
#6825
On August 17 2013 10:32 -Dustin- wrote:
I'm not answering it because it has nothing to do with what is at hand. The fact that you maphack and sit here and lie about it to multiple people even tho 3-4 people have watched the replay and said its obvious you hack.

No one cares about the Hydra den being canceled but you because you are trying to derail the subject. COMPLETELY forget all that the Zerg done that game and look at what you did. You are trying to argue about something you've already lost.

Also I want to add your argument about the mutas really made no sense at all. None what-so-ever.


Ok, so you say that you do not care if AcieDeuce maphacks, you only care that I maphack, right? So you have something personal against me?
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 17 2013 01:41 GMT
#6826
On August 17 2013 10:39 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:32 -Dustin- wrote:
I'm not answering it because it has nothing to do with what is at hand. The fact that you maphack and sit here and lie about it to multiple people even tho 3-4 people have watched the replay and said its obvious you hack.

No one cares about the Hydra den being canceled but you because you are trying to derail the subject. COMPLETELY forget all that the Zerg done that game and look at what you did. You are trying to argue about something you've already lost.

Also I want to add your argument about the mutas really made no sense at all. None what-so-ever.


Ok, so you say that you do not care if AcieDeuce maphacks, you only care that I maphack, right? So you have something personal against me?

Well the fact is you maphack, and your only defense is saying he map hacks when his explanation fits his thought procoess and the game transition.

There's a LIST of shit you did, with no vision lol.
No amount of game sense explains your actions in the game. You hack. You're a cheater.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 17 2013 01:42 GMT
#6827
On August 17 2013 10:25 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:20 heaveshade wrote:
You made the observer because there is a burrow zergling at your 4th. And you knew it without planting down the nexus on it, and you didn't even try, just build the observer.

Is this enough?



You are wrong, I could have made cannons at the 4th...there was no need for an obsever... Prove that I made the obs to kill that zergling...you are just speculating...



And you still kill the zergling with the observer, not with the detection of cannon.

Besides, you are comfortable with no scouting no observer for 17 mins. Why there is suddenly a need when a burrow zergling is blocking your 4th which you don't know?
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:48 GMT
#6828
Screenshot with camera at minute 12.58 where I am supposed to look at mutas in fog of war. Note that it is centered on the cannons that just finish not on the mutas - in case you wonder why I look there. Second screenshot is with the mutas in the FoW but I was looking at my cannons that just finished, you can see in the screenshot.

[image loading]

[image loading]

I guess I am not allowed to check my cannons because I am maphacking, right?
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:54:36
August 17 2013 01:54 GMT
#6829
On August 17 2013 10:48 Egomancer wrote:
Screenshot with camera at minute 12.58 where I am supposed to look at mutas in fog of war. Note that it is centered on the cannons that just finish not on the mutas - in case you wonder why I look there. Second screenshot is with the mutas in the FoW but I was looking at my cannons that just finished, you can see in the screenshot.

I guess I am not allowed to check my cannons because I am maphacking, right?

First time I see someone so adamantly post proof against themselves.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 17 2013 01:54 GMT
#6830
lol so you just posted physical proof you hack. Funny because technically it's centered over the cliff of your base, not the cannons. If you clicked spacebar to go to the cannons, you would be more to the right and only catch about half of the mutas.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:55 GMT
#6831
Second post:

Camera at min 19.05 when I click to move my entire army on the seconday after I cleaned the 4th.

[image loading]

Now camera with vision for everyone:

[image loading]

There are no mutas in the camera, camera in centered on the back of my base. I do not peek in the FoW. The funny thing is that the zerg attackes there without any scout and it can be like 15 phoenix there which means insta death for the mutas, but now we are not looking at what the zerg does, we are looking what I do.

So please show me where I peek in the FoW and see the zerg...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:58:28
August 17 2013 01:56 GMT
#6832
On August 17 2013 10:55 Egomancer wrote:
Second post:



There are no mutas in the camera, camera in centered on the back of my base. I do not peek in the FoW. The funny thing is that the zerg attackes there without any scout and it can be like 15 phoenix there which means insta death for the mutas, but now we are not looking at what the zerg does, we are looking what I do.

So please show me where I peek in the FoW and see the zerg...

..lol yes you can see the mutas in that camera shot, retard.

Funniest part you show your whole army being a moved to that spot at your natural before the mutas come in lol
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:03:04
August 17 2013 01:56 GMT
#6833
All the people posting here I think that did not actually watch the replay, they are just taking for granted what AcieDeucie wrote. But now I strongly suspect that AcieDeucie is maphacking so his claims are not valid...
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:00:11
August 17 2013 01:58 GMT
#6834
iAmJeffReY - really ? You mean that muta wing?

Maybe you can see the point where I click with the mouse in the first screenshot? Or you just ignore that because it does not fit into your scenario. I just clicked there and the camera went there. Mutas are on the next screen...

Also calling me retard should call for a ban, I never insulted you even if you deny reality... I guess when you finish the rational arguments you start calling names. I provide screenshots where I prove that I do not peek in the FoW and that I click on the back of my base. Please provide some screenshots that I peek in FoW...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 17 2013 02:00 GMT
#6835
On August 17 2013 10:58 Egomancer wrote:
iAmJeffReY - really ? You mean that muta wing?

Maybe you can see the point where I click with the mouse in the first screenshot? Or you just ignore that because it does not fit into your scenario. I just clicked there and the camera went there. Mutas are on the next screen...

Uhm its a maphack... lol you can see them coming on your minimap. And if you have that one type of maphack, you can have vision of what the enemy is looking at in YOUR Mini map...so you probably saw him looking to attack your natural and amove your entire army there

Watched enough streaming maphackers to know your tricks buddy
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:08:51
August 17 2013 02:04 GMT
#6836
@iAmJeffReY - you avoid the main point which is that you claim that I peek in FoW. You also claim it is a maphack without evidence.

Once more, please show screenshots with me peeking in FoW where his army is. You accuse me in 2 cases, now it is time to bring on the evidence for both of them, or any of them...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:09:29
August 17 2013 02:09 GMT
#6837
On August 17 2013 11:04 Egomancer wrote:
@iAmJeffReY - you avoid the main point which is that you claim that I peek in FoW. You also claim it is a maphack without evidence.

Once more, please show screenshots with me peeking in FoW where his army is. You accuse me, now it is time to bring on the evidence...

On August 17 2013 10:48 Egomancer wrote:
Screenshot with camera at minute 12.58 where I am supposed to look at mutas in fog of war. Note that it is centered on the cannons that just finish not on the mutas - in case you wonder why I look there. Second screenshot is with the mutas in the FoW but I was looking at my cannons that just finished, you can see in the screenshot.

[image loading]

[image loading]

I guess I am not allowed to check my cannons because I am maphacking, right?



That's the proof, buddy lol. If it was centered on cannons, it would be more to the right, not right there. That's not "checking on cannons"

That's looking at mutas in fog of war lol You posted your own proof that you hack.

On August 17 2013 10:54 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:48 Egomancer wrote:
Screenshot with camera at minute 12.58 where I am supposed to look at mutas in fog of war. Note that it is centered on the cannons that just finish not on the mutas - in case you wonder why I look there. Second screenshot is with the mutas in the FoW but I was looking at my cannons that just finished, you can see in the screenshot.

I guess I am not allowed to check my cannons because I am maphacking, right?

First time I see someone so adamantly post proof against themselves.

Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 02:11 GMT
#6838
The screen is centered on the cannon that is finishing not on the mutas. Look that the mutas are on the left. If I would have had MH I would have been centered on the mutas, but I am not. So the screenshot actually proves my point, not yours...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:14:00
August 17 2013 02:13 GMT
#6839
On August 17 2013 11:11 Egomancer wrote:
The screen is centered on the cannon that is finishing not on the mutas. Look that the mutas are on the left. If I would have had MH I would have been centered on the mutas, but I am not. So the screenshot actually proves my point, not yours...

No one said the screen was centered on the mutas. I said it's NOT centered on the cannon. If it were, it would be to the right more.

I'm off. Can't wait to see more troll baiting of this hacker to continue to post more proof of himself hacking.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:16:11
August 17 2013 02:15 GMT
#6840
If it would be peek into FoW the camera would be more to the left...so I can see them perfectly... but as is, more than half of the screen is my base so what you say is not valid. If I would have peeked in the FoW then more than half of the screen would have been FoW but it is not.

And about min 19.05?
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.