• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 339 340 341 342 343 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 00:55 GMT
#6801
I mean this thread gets more and more hilarious....

A high master puts down 2 evolution chambers + hydralisk den. I put down robo bay. 10 seconds later he cancels the hydralisk den and puts multalisk den without scouting the robo bay. ROFL... this is priceless... no maphacking involved, just good game sense...

What can I say, you are my new hero, I just want to learn to play like you...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 17 2013 00:57 GMT
#6802
On August 17 2013 09:55 Egomancer wrote:
I mean this thread gets more and more hilarious....

A high master puts down 2 evolution chambers + hydralisk den. I put down robo bay. 10 seconds later he cancels the hydralisk den and puts multalisk den without scouting the robo bay. ROFL... this is priceless... no maphacking involved, just good game sense...

What can I say, you are my new hero, I just want to learn to play like you...

What about your cannons at nexus to defend unseen mutas. Or your fow look at mutas? Or nexus cannoning a base before you saw an army.

Any time you want to stop dodging and answer.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 17 2013 00:57 GMT
#6803
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 00:59 GMT
#6804
On August 17 2013 09:55 AcieDeucie wrote:
I'll explain it again so even you can understand it:
My plan was to go for mutas hence the melee upgrades. Since I wasn't 100% sure though what you were planning, I built a hydralisk den in case you were going for a fast 3base all-in. Halfway through I realised that the chances of you doing a fast all-in are almost 0 since you wouldn't build a robo just to make an obs or a single immo -> so I had quite a bit of time before you would attack. Also: I only saw 2 additional gates at your third so you only had 6 gates so I expected you to tech to colossi since thats the normal followup.
I also sent an overseer into your base after that to make sure. And as we know I was right in the regard that you were teching and not all-ining. (Although you went double stargate in addition to the robo).


Man, tomorrow morning I will give the same type of explanations to all your points and I am sure that after that you will see that I am not maphacking, I just made a build that is unorthodox...

At least I can say that I put down the stargates because I see no hydras or roaches but that cancel of the hydralisk den without additional info is... interesting...
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:00:46
August 17 2013 01:00 GMT
#6805
On August 17 2013 09:57 heaveshade wrote:
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??



I make the first observer at minute 17.30 because my build says that I am not allowed to make any observers until that minute because I do not need them.

More questions? I will gladly answer them...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:01:30
August 17 2013 01:01 GMT
#6806
On August 17 2013 09:59 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 09:55 AcieDeucie wrote:
I'll explain it again so even you can understand it:
My plan was to go for mutas hence the melee upgrades. Since I wasn't 100% sure though what you were planning, I built a hydralisk den in case you were going for a fast 3base all-in. Halfway through I realised that the chances of you doing a fast all-in are almost 0 since you wouldn't build a robo just to make an obs or a single immo -> so I had quite a bit of time before you would attack. Also: I only saw 2 additional gates at your third so you only had 6 gates so I expected you to tech to colossi since thats the normal followup.
I also sent an overseer into your base after that to make sure. And as we know I was right in the regard that you were teching and not all-ining. (Although you went double stargate in addition to the robo).


Man, tomorrow morning I will give the same type of explanations to all your points and I am sure that after that you will see that I am not maphacking, I just made a build that is unorthodox...

At least I can say that I put down the stargates because I see no hydras or roaches but that cancel of the hydralisk den without additional info is... interesting...

Ya it is.
Like making cannons at your nexus without scouting mutas.
Or looking at units you didn't see through the fog of war.
Or wasting 100 energy on a nexus cannon, randomly, for no reason.

All interesting.

On August 17 2013 10:00 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 09:57 heaveshade wrote:
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??



I make the first observer at minute 17.30 because my build says that I am not allowed to make any observers until that minute because I do not need them.

More questions? I will gladly answer them...


LOL okay. Hacker needs to get banned now.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 17 2013 01:03 GMT
#6807
On August 17 2013 10:00 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 09:57 heaveshade wrote:
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??



I make the first observer at minute 17.30 because my build says that I am not allowed to make any observers until that minute because I do not need them.

More questions? I will gladly answer them...



Yes, but the same question.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:06 GMT
#6808
On August 17 2013 10:01 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Ya it is.
Like making cannons at your nexus without scouting mutas.
Or looking at units you didn't see through the fog of war.
Or wasting 100 energy on a nexus cannon, randomly, for no reason.

All interesting.

Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:00 Egomancer wrote:
On August 17 2013 09:57 heaveshade wrote:
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??



I make the first observer at minute 17.30 because my build says that I am not allowed to make any observers until that minute because I do not need them.

More questions? I will gladly answer them...


LOL okay. Hacker needs to get banned now.


Man, that game I played the build with 3 cannons at the secondary, what don't you understand? It is a common build, you can see it in like half of the PvZs, right? Like the 2 evo into canceled hydra den into muta - that build is the other half of the games...

Can you please point me where I am looking at units through FoW? Note: a few posts back some people argued that looking into FoW is NOT maphacking....

And that 100 energy on that nexus? Do I really need to explain it? I did it because it felt good...

More questions? Bring them on...
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:12:36
August 17 2013 01:08 GMT
#6809
On August 17 2013 10:06 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:01 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Ya it is.
Like making cannons at your nexus without scouting mutas.
Or looking at units you didn't see through the fog of war.
Or wasting 100 energy on a nexus cannon, randomly, for no reason.

All interesting.

On August 17 2013 10:00 Egomancer wrote:
On August 17 2013 09:57 heaveshade wrote:
Can you explain why you make your first observer @17:30ish against AcieDeucie, on Whirlwind?
Because you just know there is a burrow ling??



I make the first observer at minute 17.30 because my build says that I am not allowed to make any observers until that minute because I do not need them.

More questions? I will gladly answer them...


LOL okay. Hacker needs to get banned now.


Man, that game I played the build with 3 cannons at the secondary, what don't you understand? It is a common build, you can see it in like half of the PvZs, right? Like the 2 evo into canceled hydra den into muta - that build is the other half of the games...

Can you please point me where I am looking at units through FoW? Note: a few posts back some people argued that looking into FoW is NOT maphacking....

And that 100 energy on that nexus? Do I really need to explain it? I did it because it felt good...

More questions? Bring them on...

You can't answer questions without trying to redirect. Your answers are:
I have no reason for making those cannons, because I hack and saw mutas.
Then I looked in fog, and I'm a hacker so I saw mutas.
And finally I saw an army coming in, because I hack, and put on nexus cannon because I hack.

Just to clarify the answers for anyone.

Also note how you have yet to say your stream link. Your stream name. Why you can't stream the games you've been playing that you randomly started losing like.... 80% of them, after being accused of hacking.

So, why don't you stream, and beat some of these players. Post your stream link so we can watch you suck ass without your hacks.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 17 2013 01:12 GMT
#6810
I start to doubt that it was not himself playing those games. He is so horrible at understanding both of the moves.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:20:29
August 17 2013 01:13 GMT
#6811
On August 17 2013 10:08 iAmJeffReY wrote:
You can't answer questions without trying to redirect. Your answers are:
I have no reason for making those cannons, because I hack and saw mutas.
Then I looked in fog, and I'm a hacker so I saw mutas.
And finally I saw an army coming in, because I hack, and put on nexus cannon because I hack.

Just to clarify the answers for anyone.


OK,

You keep asking me all kind of stuff but you never ask the other guy why he canceled the hydra den? I mean "because I hack and I saw that you put robobay" could be a valid answer? Just to clarify AcieDeuce's answer for anyone...

The real answer to your question is that I knew that mutas are coming because the first 9 minutes of the game I saw only a limited number of zerglings and I prepared for it. Preparing means to make phoenixes, cannons in all your bases, or if you do not have enough money, cannons at the most exposed bases (like the secondary) and to get blink... Does this answer satisfy you?

I have been accused of hacking since 4th of August and I lost the games only today because I was too pissed off to properly play because of all these people accusing me of maphacking. ON this thread there are 3 (three) replays and you keep refering only to one of them - please check the other 2 maybe you will find there the definitivie proof that I maphack...
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
August 17 2013 01:18 GMT
#6812
On August 17 2013 10:13 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:08 iAmJeffReY wrote:
You can't answer questions without trying to redirect. Your answers are:
I have no reason for making those cannons, because I hack and saw mutas.
Then I looked in fog, and I'm a hacker so I saw mutas.
And finally I saw an army coming in, because I hack, and put on nexus cannon because I hack.

Just to clarify the answers for anyone.


OK,

You keep asking me all kind of stuff but you never ask the other guy why he canceled the hydra den? I mean "because I hack and I saw that you put robobay" could be a valid answer? Just to clarify AcieDeuce's answer for anyone...

The real answer to your question is that I knew that mutas are coming because the first 9 minutes of the game I saw only a limited number of zerglings and I prepared for it. Preparing means to make phoenixes, cannons in all your bases, or if you do not have enough money, cannons at the most exposed bases (like the secondary) and to get blink... Does this answer satisfy you?



This is where your argument is flawed. You hadn't scouted where he spawned if he had spawned at the top base then your main and 3rd would be most exposed but just so happen he spawned at the bottom which made your expo the most exposed and where you put your cannons. Explain that for me. Unless you are psychic or some shit you are in fact a maphacker and if you weren't you would've had to put cannons at EVERY base not just one.
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 17 2013 01:20 GMT
#6813
You made the observer because there is a burrow zergling at your 4th. And you knew it without planting down the nexus on it, and you didn't even try, just build the observer.

Is this enough?

Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:23 GMT
#6814
On August 17 2013 10:18 -Dustin- wrote:
This is where your argument is flawed. You hadn't scouted where he spawned if he had spawned at the top base then your main and 3rd would be most exposed but just so happen he spawned at the bottom which made your expo the most exposed and where you put your cannons. Explain that for me. Unless you are psychic or some shit you are in fact a maphacker and if you weren't you would've had to put cannons at EVERY base not just one.


I put cannons down at minute 12 or something, you claim that at minute 12 I do not know where he spawned? I do not understand... I put the cannons at the most exposed base which based on our spawn position is my secondary - this is obvious. I do not get your point, really...

But once more, how do you explain the canceled hydra den 10 seconds after I put the robo bay down. I know that I am deflecting the questions yada yada yada, but please indulge me and answer this particular one: why did he cancel the hydra den 10 seconds after I started to build a robo bay that he does not scout?
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 17 2013 01:25 GMT
#6815
On August 17 2013 10:20 heaveshade wrote:
You made the observer because there is a burrow zergling at your 4th. And you knew it without planting down the nexus on it, and you didn't even try, just build the observer.

Is this enough?



You are wrong, I could have made cannons at the 4th...there was no need for an obsever... Prove that I made the obs to kill that zergling...you are just speculating...
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:26:03
August 17 2013 01:25 GMT
#6816
On August 17 2013 10:23 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:18 -Dustin- wrote:
This is where your argument is flawed. You hadn't scouted where he spawned if he had spawned at the top base then your main and 3rd would be most exposed but just so happen he spawned at the bottom which made your expo the most exposed and where you put your cannons. Explain that for me. Unless you are psychic or some shit you are in fact a maphacker and if you weren't you would've had to put cannons at EVERY base not just one.


I put cannons down at minute 12 or something, you claim that at minute 12 I do not know where he spawned? I do not understand... I put the cannons at the most exposed base which based on our spawn position is my secondary - this is obvious. I do not get your point, really...

But once more, how do you explain the canceled hydra den 10 seconds after I put the robo bay down. I know that I am deflecting the questions yada yada yada, but please indulge me and answer this particular one: why did he cancel the hydra den 10 seconds after I started to build a robo bay that he does not scout?

You don't 30 minutes in you don't know where he spawned you have only pushed out to the tower you just lost your argument bro. No idea where the mutas are coming from but cannons at the right spot, plus you look at them twice in FoW. Just give up seriously.
Wormi
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany181 Posts
August 17 2013 01:27 GMT
#6817
i´m quite surprised by the boldness of egomancer´s answers. good thing is, as long as he types these embarrassing excuses, he can´t ruin laddergames.
I´m a real person. Beep beep.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 17 2013 01:28 GMT
#6818
On August 17 2013 10:25 -Dustin- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 10:23 Egomancer wrote:
On August 17 2013 10:18 -Dustin- wrote:
This is where your argument is flawed. You hadn't scouted where he spawned if he had spawned at the top base then your main and 3rd would be most exposed but just so happen he spawned at the bottom which made your expo the most exposed and where you put your cannons. Explain that for me. Unless you are psychic or some shit you are in fact a maphacker and if you weren't you would've had to put cannons at EVERY base not just one.


I put cannons down at minute 12 or something, you claim that at minute 12 I do not know where he spawned? I do not understand... I put the cannons at the most exposed base which based on our spawn position is my secondary - this is obvious. I do not get your point, really...

But once more, how do you explain the canceled hydra den 10 seconds after I put the robo bay down. I know that I am deflecting the questions yada yada yada, but please indulge me and answer this particular one: why did he cancel the hydra den 10 seconds after I started to build a robo bay that he does not scout?

You don't 30 minutes in you don't know where he spawned you have only pushed out to the tower you just lost your argument bro. No idea where the mutas are coming from but cannons at the right spot, plus you look at them twice in FoW. Just give up seriously.

And again can only say why did he cancel the hydra den.

When he didn't scout a spawn, and prepared defenses for unseen units from an unseen spawn... lol

This may be the best hacker defending himself ever.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 01:33:27
August 17 2013 01:29 GMT
#6819
On August 17 2013 10:25 -Dustin- wrote:
You don't 30 minutes in you don't know where he spawned you have only pushed out to the tower you just lost your argument bro. No idea where the mutas are coming from but cannons at the right spot, plus you look at them twice in FoW. Just give up seriously.


Wrong, the main is half protected by the 3rd, I should generally see when the mutas come so the most exposed is the second.

Can you please answer my question about the hydra den? You keep avoiding that....

What is funny is that the zerg does all kind of stuff but it does not look suspect to anyone and I really wonder why? Is it normal to go a certain tech path and halfway through it to change it without any scouting? If you say nothing about that I assume it is.
Is it normal to attack 90% of the time the location where the army of the opponent isn't? Is it normal to start an attack but to stop it just in front of the base because in the FoW the army of the opponent just camped ? Yes it is....and I am a maphacker...

AcieDeucie
Profile Joined July 2012
Luxembourg16 Posts
August 17 2013 01:31 GMT
#6820
On August 17 2013 09:55 AcieDeucie wrote:
I'll explain it again so even you can understand it:
My plan was to go for mutas hence the melee upgrades. Since I wasn't 100% sure though what you were planning, I built a hydralisk den in case you were going for a fast 3base all-in. Halfway through I realised that the chances of you doing a fast all-in are almost 0 since you wouldn't build a robo just to make an obs or a single immo -> so I had quite a bit of time before you would attack. Also: I only saw 2 additional gates at your third so you only had 6 gates so I expected you to tech to colossi since thats the normal followup.
I also sent an overseer into your base after that to make sure. And as we know I was right in the regard that you were teching and not all-ining. (Although you went double stargate in addition to the robo).

Prev 1 339 340 341 342 343 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe115
League of Legends
JimRising 547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g9329
WinterStarcraft714
Sick248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos763
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 48m
Patches Events
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 48m
OSC
14h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.