• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8012 users

Patch 1.4.3.2 - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
2059 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 103 Next
Gruntt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States175 Posts
May 10 2012 02:53 GMT
#101
queen buff seems OP
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 10 2012 02:53 GMT
#102
Damnit. I love opening DT in PvP and then transitioning to archon/zealot. This blows.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
LikeAG6
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia74 Posts
May 10 2012 02:53 GMT
#103
It actually annoys me reading all of the posts that are along the lines of;

"queen range is stupid, nOw we can't make hellions"
Or
"this is such a nerf to bunker/reaper rushes"

This just in, no fucking shit, part of the reason blizzard did this is because bunker rushes are ridiculous to begin with.
Oh and I for one would be super pleased if terrans though hellions are useless, that way I won't have to deal with how ridiculously cost efficient they are/how much damage they can deal.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity"
DarkerThanKuro
Profile Joined April 2012
United States61 Posts
May 10 2012 02:54 GMT
#104
What about us guys who go bio tvz? how the hell am i supposed to open now if reapers are useless and 2 rax is esentially dead?
Kancolle player
FXOjEcho
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada318 Posts
May 10 2012 02:55 GMT
#105
the queen buff will help alot with 2 rax rushes and even just 1 rax rushes, sorry if no1 thought it was stupid terran could bunker rush you with 1 scv and 2-3 marines, best case scenario winning the game (or gaining a stupid big advantage if the bunker finishes) and worst case breaking even because you force lings and lose max 1 scv + 3 marines while safely going reactor hellion at home behind a wall.
Finnz
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom260 Posts
May 10 2012 02:55 GMT
#106
On May 10 2012 11:52 leo23 wrote:
I LOVE MY new queens oh yeah party party... kinda bad for zvz though it would make ling pressure vs hatch first builds harder


This is actually making me laugh irl...

Go complain to David Kim about your buff so you can get that zvz balanced again!!!!!!!!! -_______________________-
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
May 10 2012 02:55 GMT
#107
On May 10 2012 11:49 Gackt_ wrote:
Would've rather have seen the energy buff as a Zerg but this one works aswell! Loving it! For once they do something that is fair for zerg! The naysayers doesnt know what they are talking about imo, it's just fair to buff the queen unit.

The energy buff was retarded, glad they went with the range -_-
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
May 10 2012 02:55 GMT
#108
So basically the only time for terran to win now is between 10-15 minutes? Early pressure will be easily denied, and late game... 5 minute window in the mid game to close out
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
May 10 2012 02:56 GMT
#109
On May 10 2012 11:52 VincendioS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 11:49 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:47 VincendioS wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:45 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:42 VincendioS wrote:
Please blizzard make something to help TvP...

This Queen buff completely shut down any hellion harass and let the zerg expand his creep and take his 3rd base...
I don't know if Blizzard play the same game as we play.


I think you play other game..
Queen buff is NOT VS HELLION , its vs stupid terrans allins and buker rushes. You play , or even watch some sc2 ? watch how many pro zergs , losses games to bunker rushes or stupid early game allins from terrans.



I'm sorry I'm only top Master.
I think you never watched sc2 by saying zerg loose to early game allins. Tbh I think I didnt see any Zerg loose to bunker rush or hellion run by for months.


loled , then stop watch your replays and watch some streams.
And sorry , you play terran right ?


Yes I play Terran and I say Queen buff is going to shut down Hellions openers and I'm not the only one who think that.
But you I'm really not sure about your level. Maybe lower than Diamand if you loose to bunker rush which is kinda funny.


No , im top diamond , but its not case , you are just crying...

You all write " oh uh hellion harass is not problem for zergs.. its easy to def , why this buff...for queens?"
My questions is , why then you make hellions openings anyway .. if its so easy to hold ?

Maby for map control ? , to control towers ? ,maby for def vs mass lings at early game?
You try to say to me , Mr. Master player that you open with hellion to ONLY kill creep tumors ?
Stop to cry..really..
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
VincendioS
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium107 Posts
May 10 2012 02:56 GMT
#110
On May 10 2012 11:54 DarkerThanKuro wrote:
What about us guys who go bio tvz? how the hell am i supposed to open now if reapers are useless and 2 rax is esentially dead?


I don't really see a viable build now
Fubi
Profile Joined March 2011
2228 Posts
May 10 2012 02:56 GMT
#111
Yay more Protoss Buffs
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
May 10 2012 02:56 GMT
#112
blah...indirect nerf to terran
nobuild
Profile Joined December 2010
United States39 Posts
May 10 2012 02:57 GMT
#113
hahaha, blizzard shouting out to state of the game
goodpoltergeist
Profile Joined February 2011
United States41 Posts
May 10 2012 02:57 GMT
#114
Have to say I really only care about the OL speed buff. It's awesome and I'm super excited for it. Obs buff seems unnecessary and Queen buff I just don't understand. I'm glad it's there because I play Z, but I just don't know why...?
Poo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada536 Posts
May 10 2012 02:57 GMT
#115
On May 10 2012 11:19 Existor wrote:

Terran
* Bunker is not changed



Source
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5393885/Balance_Update_-_51012-5_9_2012#blog


LOL ,what a good thing to mention =D
Try hard or don't try at all.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
May 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#116
Eager to see the queen buff in higher level play.
VincendioS
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium107 Posts
May 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#117
On May 10 2012 11:56 pallad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 11:52 VincendioS wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:49 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:47 VincendioS wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:45 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:42 VincendioS wrote:
Please blizzard make something to help TvP...

This Queen buff completely shut down any hellion harass and let the zerg expand his creep and take his 3rd base...
I don't know if Blizzard play the same game as we play.


I think you play other game..
Queen buff is NOT VS HELLION , its vs stupid terrans allins and buker rushes. You play , or even watch some sc2 ? watch how many pro zergs , losses games to bunker rushes or stupid early game allins from terrans.



I'm sorry I'm only top Master.
I think you never watched sc2 by saying zerg loose to early game allins. Tbh I think I didnt see any Zerg loose to bunker rush or hellion run by for months.


loled , then stop watch your replays and watch some streams.
And sorry , you play terran right ?


Yes I play Terran and I say Queen buff is going to shut down Hellions openers and I'm not the only one who think that.
But you I'm really not sure about your level. Maybe lower than Diamand if you loose to bunker rush which is kinda funny.


No , im top diamond , but its not case , you are just crying...

You all write " oh uh hellion harass is not problem for zergs.. its easy to def , why this buff...for queens?"
My questions is , why then you make hellions openings anyway .. if its so easy to hold ?

Maby for map control ? , to control towers ? ,maby for def vs mass lings at early game?
You try to say to me , Mr. Master player that you open with hellion to ONLY kill creep tumors ?
Stop to cry..really..


Kill creep, taking mapcontrol, deny 3rd. And now we can't deal with creep and 3rd.
Now roaches openers are useless because you don't need them no more.
So I don't think I will waste 400 mineral to take a xel naga.
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
May 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#118
On May 10 2012 11:56 pallad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 11:52 VincendioS wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:49 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:47 VincendioS wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:45 pallad wrote:
On May 10 2012 11:42 VincendioS wrote:
Please blizzard make something to help TvP...

This Queen buff completely shut down any hellion harass and let the zerg expand his creep and take his 3rd base...
I don't know if Blizzard play the same game as we play.


I think you play other game..
Queen buff is NOT VS HELLION , its vs stupid terrans allins and buker rushes. You play , or even watch some sc2 ? watch how many pro zergs , losses games to bunker rushes or stupid early game allins from terrans.



I'm sorry I'm only top Master.
I think you never watched sc2 by saying zerg loose to early game allins. Tbh I think I didnt see any Zerg loose to bunker rush or hellion run by for months.


loled , then stop watch your replays and watch some streams.
And sorry , you play terran right ?


Yes I play Terran and I say Queen buff is going to shut down Hellions openers and I'm not the only one who think that.
But you I'm really not sure about your level. Maybe lower than Diamand if you loose to bunker rush which is kinda funny.


No , im top diamond , but its not case , you are just crying...

You all write " oh uh hellion harass is not problem for zergs.. its easy to def , why this buff...for queens?"
My questions is , why then you make hellions openings anyway .. if its so easy to hold ?

Maby for map control ? , to control towers ? ,maby for def vs mass lings at early game?
You try to say to me , Mr. Master player that you open with hellion to ONLY kill creep tumors ?
Stop to cry..really..


Why does anyone make anything then? Maybe we should all just workers and nothing else. Your argument makes no sense.
Logan-nagoL
Profile Joined April 2012
New Zealand16 Posts
May 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#119
Why are the tarrens crying, they are OP anyway.... ;D
I do not like league of legends, AT ALL. Please dont talk to me about that horrid game. Also, mushrooms are bad.
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
May 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#120
Finally, zerg early game. Yay! :D
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 153
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 341
Mong 74
Shine 57
NotJumperer 36
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft735
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9347
Happy266
PiGStarcraft216
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream480
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Rush1456
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.