• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6271 users

Program: Starcraft 2 Opponent Information - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 01 2012 11:40 GMT
#161
We have just updated to 2.3.1.
It has a 150ms loop delay, so the query speed will decrease - hopefully solving the issue.
KenZo-
Profile Joined December 2010
Faroe Islands190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 12:12:07
May 01 2012 11:55 GMT
#162
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 01 2012 12:15 GMT
#163
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8
KenZo-
Profile Joined December 2010
Faroe Islands190 Posts
May 01 2012 12:59 GMT
#164
On May 01 2012 21:15 Redback93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8

Good job your awesome.. ^^, well need to be persistent some times
I hope you get the Korean and Chinese text's working as well.
MacroZerg
Profile Joined July 2011
Greece40 Posts
May 01 2012 13:27 GMT
#165
good news..ill try it asap
For Teh Swarm !
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 01 2012 13:29 GMT
#166
On May 01 2012 21:59 KenZo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 21:15 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8

Good job your awesome.. ^^, well need to be persistent some times
I hope you get the Korean and Chinese text's working as well.


Oh have I got a suprise for you.
After trying for literally minutes (about 45), this encoding stuff pissed me off.
Eventually I found a Romanizer for Korean and Chinese... :D
붉은인연 is the player you sent me (or should I say 'bulgeuninyeon')
KenZo-
Profile Joined December 2010
Faroe Islands190 Posts
May 01 2012 13:53 GMT
#167
On May 01 2012 22:29 Redback93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 21:59 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:15 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8

Good job your awesome.. ^^, well need to be persistent some times
I hope you get the Korean and Chinese text's working as well.


Oh have I got a suprise for you.
After trying for literally minutes (about 45), this encoding stuff pissed me off.
Eventually I found a Romanizer for Korean and Chinese... :D
붉은인연 is the player you sent me (or should I say 'bulgeuninyeon')


Haha,
that's the correct name ^^ so, did you get it to work, in twitch chat with that? :D
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 01 2012 13:57 GMT
#168
On May 01 2012 22:53 KenZo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 22:29 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:59 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:15 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8

Good job your awesome.. ^^, well need to be persistent some times
I hope you get the Korean and Chinese text's working as well.


Oh have I got a suprise for you.
After trying for literally minutes (about 45), this encoding stuff pissed me off.
Eventually I found a Romanizer for Korean and Chinese... :D
붉은인연 is the player you sent me (or should I say 'bulgeuninyeon')


Haha,
that's the correct name ^^ so, did you get it to work, in twitch chat with that? :D


I got it to print the romanized but not yet the characters. I will work on it more tomorrow.
KenZo-
Profile Joined December 2010
Faroe Islands190 Posts
May 01 2012 14:04 GMT
#169
On May 01 2012 22:57 Redback93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 22:53 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 22:29 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:59 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:15 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:55 KenZo- wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:31 Redback93 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:09 KenZo- wrote:
When I tried today again, with nothing else running, it takes 25% of CPU might be somethings some of us have in common may it be hardware or software, since Redback93 says his stays at 00.
I hope your next release changes this, I really like this program, and would love to use it.
Also for me like I said before, it still doesn't show Korean and Chinese in the twitch chat, but output file shows it. This might be something I do wrong tho.



Hey KenZo,
Would you be able to send me a copy of a Korean/Chinese replay so I could use it for debugging. It seems that all of the ones on the internet aren't working.



Hey, sure here is one with a Korean name.

http://drop.sc/170111

I will try your 2.3.1 build now.

EDIT:
This one has Korean and Chinese names
http://drop.sc/170114

I also tried version 2.3.1, and I must say I think you have done it sir. ^^ CPU stays at 00, memory 6-10K.

I'm going to try a game, see if it stays that way.


Awesome, glad to hear it fixed the problem :D
Thank you for being persistent.
I am working on sending Chinese and Korean to chat - seem to be some problems that it doesn't like sending UTF-8

Good job your awesome.. ^^, well need to be persistent some times
I hope you get the Korean and Chinese text's working as well.


Oh have I got a suprise for you.
After trying for literally minutes (about 45), this encoding stuff pissed me off.
Eventually I found a Romanizer for Korean and Chinese... :D
붉은인연 is the player you sent me (or should I say 'bulgeuninyeon')


Haha,
that's the correct name ^^ so, did you get it to work, in twitch chat with that? :D


I got it to print the romanized but not yet the characters. I will work on it more tomorrow.


I see, good luck with it
kuvasz
Profile Joined August 2011
Hungary28 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 15:53:04
May 01 2012 14:25 GMT
#170
Working flawlessly and it's made my stream that much better/feature packed. Thanks a lot.
edit: it's now stuck on "checking for updated", even if started it does not send the info to the twitch chat and upon stopping it stops responding/crashes... would it be possible for it to not check for updates automatically? I'm not sure it'd solve this bug but it's still nice to have as little automation as possible
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 22:53:07
May 02 2012 22:25 GMT
#171
On May 01 2012 23:25 kuvasz wrote:
Working flawlessly and it's made my stream that much better/feature packed. Thanks a lot.
edit: it's now stuck on "checking for updated", even if started it does not send the info to the twitch chat and upon stopping it stops responding/crashes... would it be possible for it to not check for updates automatically? I'm not sure it'd solve this bug but it's still nice to have as little automation as possible


Yeah sure, I'll put something into the next update.
Edit: Added
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 04:51:58
May 03 2012 02:16 GMT
#172
Sometimes is showing my own info instead of my opponent's.
Any clue ?

edit: nevermind, i wasn't putting my exact name in the correct field, its working
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 03 2012 03:35 GMT
#173
Eh just froze up and stopped responding when I tried it on the korean server today hopefully this can be fixed ^^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
ZooMForYou
Profile Joined September 2011
Singapore56 Posts
May 03 2012 03:53 GMT
#174
looks awesome..
Kabooom~ Baby :)
Crushgroove
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
May 03 2012 04:16 GMT
#175
SC2 Gears already does this. After every single game, this pops up. And it does about a billion other things that this does not... why do we need this?
[In Korea on Vaca] "Why would I go to the park and climb a mountain? There are video games on f*cking TV!" - Kazuke
KenZo-
Profile Joined December 2010
Faroe Islands190 Posts
May 03 2012 04:37 GMT
#176
On May 03 2012 13:16 Crushgroove wrote:
SC2 Gears already does this. After every single game, this pops up. And it does about a billion other things that this does not... why do we need this?

What are you talking about? How does sc2gears do any of this? Send info to chat channels when game starts, output opponent info to XML when game starts?
Any luck on Kor and ch text to chat red?
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 03 2012 08:23 GMT
#177
On May 03 2012 13:37 KenZo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 13:16 Crushgroove wrote:
SC2 Gears already does this. After every single game, this pops up. And it does about a billion other things that this does not... why do we need this?

What are you talking about? How does sc2gears do any of this? Send info to chat channels when game starts, output opponent info to XML when game starts?
Any luck on Kor and ch text to chat red?


Talking to R1CH, he seems to be sending UTF-8 to the servers fine, but I still can't seem to get it working.
I will be releasing another version with TEAMS later today - that's mainly what I've been working on.
I have gotten it to translate the korean and chinese to english, but that's about it.
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 03 2012 08:24 GMT
#178
On May 03 2012 12:35 blade55555 wrote:
Eh just froze up and stopped responding when I tried it on the korean server today hopefully this can be fixed ^^.


When trying it on the Korean server? I have been using it without any problem on the korean servers for a couple of weeks. When did it freeze up? Can you give me any more information?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 09:07:18
May 03 2012 09:07 GMT
#179
On May 03 2012 17:24 Redback93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:35 blade55555 wrote:
Eh just froze up and stopped responding when I tried it on the korean server today hopefully this can be fixed ^^.


When trying it on the Korean server? I have been using it without any problem on the korean servers for a couple of weeks. When did it freeze up? Can you give me any more information?


I just clicked start after doing everything OP said, got into my game. It registered the player I was playing, did not post it in chat then stopped responding and closed.

Using windows 7 64 bit if that matters.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Redback93
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia187 Posts
May 03 2012 09:15 GMT
#180
On May 03 2012 18:07 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 17:24 Redback93 wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:35 blade55555 wrote:
Eh just froze up and stopped responding when I tried it on the korean server today hopefully this can be fixed ^^.


When trying it on the Korean server? I have been using it without any problem on the korean servers for a couple of weeks. When did it freeze up? Can you give me any more information?


I just clicked start after doing everything OP said, got into my game. It registered the player I was playing, did not post it in chat then stopped responding and closed.

Using windows 7 64 bit if that matters.


That's odd. The majority of the errors are caught and printed to the console instead of crashing it. Was the player you were versing using korean characters? Have you registered a seperate Twitch.tv account? Did you enter the information for the seperate account correctly?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 969
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
Rex 141
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2784
Shuttle 1668
EffOrt 838
BeSt 638
Light 403
Mini 366
firebathero 356
ZerO 277
ggaemo 269
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 120
Shine 89
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 67
Killer 59
Hyun 42
sorry 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Mong 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
soO 17
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3413
Dendi1932
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes463
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo846
Lowko362
Pyrionflax237
Liquid`VortiX190
Sick188
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream549
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade476
Other Games
• WagamamaTV274
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.