• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9997 users

Nobody Plays 1v1 Ladder Anymore? - Page 83

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next
IntoTheBush
Profile Joined July 2010
United States552 Posts
April 19 2012 03:33 GMT
#1641
i play ladder, but it prefer customs. its just unfortunate that most people rely on ladder to get their practice nowadays T_T
Irre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States646 Posts
April 19 2012 03:35 GMT
#1642
well i just gave up. ive never quit a game over it being frustrating, but I am not and will never micro like MKP, and i don't want to have to to win against a random player who's 1Aing their smaller army at me because the game lasted longer than 13-14 minutes. It isn't fun anymore, Bnet 2.0 is awful on top of that, but mainly its just not fun to have to play at a far higher level and make a small mistake and lose your whole army to a player that doesnt do anything well. I am sure there are plenty of people that feel the same way.

I'll continue to watch sc2 bc its so exciting and i love watching the koreans play, but for non pro level you can do a lot better and beat people you are more skilled than in a lot of other games and not have to throw your keyboard across the room every other game losing to some bad player that either did a completely blind counter build or just has splash damage that takes no skill to win with. I tried improving in every way and staying positive for a long time but despite almost doubling my speed, dramatically improving macro and learning new builds and keeping up with tons of high level games and streams.. nah no progress in 6 months. had enough.
freakhill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Japan463 Posts
April 19 2012 03:53 GMT
#1643
On April 19 2012 11:50 BlackGosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 11:39 freakhill wrote:
On April 19 2012 11:36 Quesadilla wrote:
On April 19 2012 11:15 freakhill wrote:
On April 19 2012 10:15 darthfoley wrote:
i play 1v1.

i'm competitive.
i'm willing to grind.
i'm willing to spend the time to get better.
i'm not a quitter.

i seriously just don't get like half the reasons people give for not playing 1v1.


no offense but nobody cares about you in here...


no offense, but he's probably better than you.


does this very probable fact have any kind of relevance to the topic under consideration?

what are you doing then? simply whining? no one cares, leave.


I am not. I am questioning the relevance of a skew of particularly offensive posts just as yours.

Anyway, back to the topic.
In my case. All my friends stopped playing SC2 a few months after release. I blame the lonesomeness of the new bnet, the lack of functionalities (hop into a friend's game as observer?), and the failure that bnet2 custom games is. My friends used to play Dota, AOS, TDs and other WC3 custom games for years.
Nowadays my SC2 playtime took a hit. I tend to prioritize other things, but I still hop on and watch streams/tournaments whenever I can on my phone. My brother will come to visit me soon, so we'll probably play a little bit, but 1v1 and 2v2 won't really be fun because of the level difference, and custom games are fail. All I can do is teach him a few things...
It's hard to keep on playing starcraft. The absence of pc gamer culture in japan doesn't help.
moo ForGG, Dragon, MVP, Gumiho, DRG, PartinG, Life]0[!
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
April 19 2012 04:36 GMT
#1644
Laddering is way too stressful.

In my opinion, Starcraft 2 is just too fast. There's no real time to take in the scenery or the music during the course of a regular 1v1. I remember an article in PC Gamer by Dan Stapleton (years ago) that basically covered this topic: strategy games are getting faster and faster--but is that necessarily a good thing?

Take Warcraft 3 for instance. Playing it now seems incredibly slow, almost leisurely (probably because I'm not playing against people who harass constantly, but you get the idea). Winning in Warcraft 3 is usually more satisfying for me, because I actually had time to settle in and think about my overall game plan, whereas in Starcraft I'm in danger of losing literally every moment of a game due to seemingly random acts or lucky hits. Baneling wars are particularly terror-inducing for me.

And I'm someone who LOVES Starcraft! I watch it, play it, make lego battlecruisers (well, when I was younger), and play the campaign a ton. I can't imagine someone laddering who doesn't like the game, or just thinks it's alright. It's just way too stressful. Add in the fact that Bronze is a cesspool of people who might not even know that pro-Starcraft exists, and it's a recipe for disaster.

B-net 2.0 feels impersonal and very corporate. I think we all agree on that. But it's more the game itself being naturally stress-inducing than anything else. Even when you win, it feels like a grind: 25% pleasure, 75% relief.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that laddering just isn't worth the energy or time investment if you don't enjoy the game enough to even get to a platinum level. Why try to play a game that endlessly stresses you out, if you yourself don't respect it enough to consider it worth learning? That's the biggest dilemma.

If the game were slower, maybe ladder would have a higher retention rate from season to season. My two cents.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Mrvoodoochild1
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1439 Posts
April 19 2012 04:40 GMT
#1645
I only play 1v1 ladder. The custom games just aren't what they were in BW.
"let your freak flag fly"
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
April 19 2012 04:55 GMT
#1646
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.
Its grack
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 05:01:57
April 19 2012 05:00 GMT
#1647
The game just isn't as good as it could be. It's fun and even better in a casual 4v4 sense, but some things are just missing. I actually started playing hero attack....I know! It's sad.....

A neutered mech is one thing I miss. Even with all SC2's flaws, if mech wasn't impotent, I'd stick around for a long time.

The macro mechanics seemed like a good idea at the time, but they just made game progression so fast that it's not that interesting anymore. Being maxed out used to mean something. Now it's the status quo.
Wafflelisk
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1061 Posts
April 19 2012 05:17 GMT
#1648
On April 19 2012 13:55 bokeevboke wrote:
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.


"I don't enjoy this game, so logically it follows that I hope no one else is able to take in joy in it."

On the contrary, I find sc2 to be more fun the more I ladder. The higher up on the ladder you go, the more you have to up your game, and that really gives me a rush of adrenaline. Whenever I lose 8 lings to a single baneling within the first 7 minutes of a game, I kick myself over and over and it makes me want to become the best damn ling microer in the entire world.
Waffles > Pancakes
Tussand
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway13 Posts
April 19 2012 05:36 GMT
#1649
People come with "It's so hard to league up..." Well, I don't give a flying F about my placement. I want to improve, idc if that happens in bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond or masters. Hell, even GM's can improve. People should stop worrying about ranking down if they lose. And just focus on getting better w/e happens.
People say I suffer from insanity, but I've never suffered from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
April 19 2012 05:39 GMT
#1650
On April 19 2012 14:17 Wafflelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 13:55 bokeevboke wrote:
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.


"I don't enjoy this game, so logically it follows that I hope no one else is able to take in joy in it."

On the contrary, I find sc2 to be more fun the more I ladder. The higher up on the ladder you go, the more you have to up your game, and that really gives me a rush of adrenaline. Whenever I lose 8 lings to a single baneling within the first 7 minutes of a game, I kick myself over and over and it makes me want to become the best damn ling microer in the entire world.


I think you're wasting your time. Being competitive and taking challenge is all good, but whats the point of being on top of the ladder or having best micro of lings? Game is all about having fun and relaxation. If you want a real adrenaline then go do some real sport, boxing, tennis or smth. At least they're useful for health. But spending your time to get better at video-game... I don't know, it's pointless.
Its grack
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
April 19 2012 05:39 GMT
#1651
sc2 ranks is down, anybody know how season 6 looked?
Swiftay
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 06:00:01
April 19 2012 05:59 GMT
#1652
On April 19 2012 14:39 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 14:17 Wafflelisk wrote:
On April 19 2012 13:55 bokeevboke wrote:
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.


"I don't enjoy this game, so logically it follows that I hope no one else is able to take in joy in it."

On the contrary, I find sc2 to be more fun the more I ladder. The higher up on the ladder you go, the more you have to up your game, and that really gives me a rush of adrenaline. Whenever I lose 8 lings to a single baneling within the first 7 minutes of a game, I kick myself over and over and it makes me want to become the best damn ling microer in the entire world.


I think you're wasting your time. Being competitive and taking challenge is all good, but whats the point of being on top of the ladder or having best micro of lings? Game is all about having fun and relaxation. If you want a real adrenaline then go do some real sport, boxing, tennis or smth. At least they're useful for health. But spending your time to get better at video-game... I don't know, it's pointless.


I agree with your overall sentiment, but I think that if someone's passionate about something or is willing to put in the effort to do well in it, I think that's pretty awesome. It might be a different sort of rush, but it's still the same rush. I know that eSports isn't quite sports, but I'm sure the people that play still share the same sort of pride that football players and tennis players have when they win. Some people play tennis for relaxation, but if they're being on top of the rankings for best player, would they be having fun? I think spending time getting good at something is better than being good at nothing.

But on topic: LADDER IS STRESSFUL MANG. But it's getting better. I don't feel as worried when I lose anymore, and I'm more or less calm.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 19 2012 06:03 GMT
#1653
Quite simply, I don't enjoy playing the game.

I like watching - I even stay up late some nights to watch the GSL. But playing endless 1v1's is not immersive, not competitive yet neither is it relaxing. There is little point in winning, and even less point in losing, because once you do win or lose it's simply a matter of "on to the next one" - records are not counted, tournaments are not held, there is no pride on the line, it's an anonymous game that you play by yourself, in your room when everyone else is too busy to hang out with.

If I'm going to do something relaxing, I'll make popcorn and read a book, or watch a show or a movie with a few friends. If I'm going to do something to better myself, I'll lift weights, I'll go for a run, I'll study for classes, or do some research. If I'm going to do something competitive, I'll sign up for a race, or play a rugby match. If I'm going to do something to show off, i'll play a song on piano or guitar. If I'm going to entertain a friend, I will take them to a bar not a barcraft. I can't honestly see why anyone would aspire to be a pro gamer, and if you aren't doing that, then why bother playing so much? Sure, I'll sign on once a month or so and play a few matches just for a change in my day, but there are endless things I'd rather be doing with the rest of my time.
BlackGosu
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1046 Posts
April 19 2012 06:06 GMT
#1654
On April 19 2012 14:39 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 14:17 Wafflelisk wrote:
On April 19 2012 13:55 bokeevboke wrote:
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.


"I don't enjoy this game, so logically it follows that I hope no one else is able to take in joy in it."

On the contrary, I find sc2 to be more fun the more I ladder. The higher up on the ladder you go, the more you have to up your game, and that really gives me a rush of adrenaline. Whenever I lose 8 lings to a single baneling within the first 7 minutes of a game, I kick myself over and over and it makes me want to become the best damn ling microer in the entire world.


I think you're wasting your time. Being competitive and taking challenge is all good, but whats the point of being on top of the ladder or having best micro of lings? Game is all about having fun and relaxation. If you want a real adrenaline then go do some real sport, boxing, tennis or smth. At least they're useful for health. But spending your time to get better at video-game... I don't know, it's pointless.

may I ask what the fuck are you doing on teamliquid then?
Jar Jar Binks
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
April 19 2012 06:06 GMT
#1655
Good points about feeling like you could lose at any minute in SC2.

You gotta be on point on that mini map. Even if your army gets A-Moved into, and you don't quickly rhetort with an A-move of your own (say you're injecting or something)... you can lose just because of that. Just because half of your army was standing around for 2 seconds.

The more "perfect" pathing makes the game much less forgiving. Nexus sniping, base trading, "timing attacks" (I stopped making workers and started cranking units, and you didnt) are just all so much stronger.

I still think it's a fun game. Just not Broodwar.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Haydin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1481 Posts
April 19 2012 06:08 GMT
#1656
I blame DOTA 2 for my lack of SC2 laddering. And my thesis.
aka ilovesharkpeople
entrust
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland196 Posts
April 19 2012 06:21 GMT
#1657
On April 19 2012 15:08 Haydin wrote:
I blame DOTA 2 for my lack of SC2 laddering. And my thesis.

Actually I don't blame it 'cus its so much better.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 19 2012 06:28 GMT
#1658
On April 19 2012 15:06 BlackGosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 14:39 bokeevboke wrote:
On April 19 2012 14:17 Wafflelisk wrote:
On April 19 2012 13:55 bokeevboke wrote:
I stopped playing sc2 four months ago. At first I didn't thought about it much, I just got frustrated and left. After a while I tried to play couple of ladder games, it was so boring that I uninstalled sc2, I thought to myself what a terrible game, how come people still play this garbage.

Its not because I'm noob I don't like sc2, I am noob at broodwar too, but I still enjoy that game. sc2 doesn't have passion and spirit of broodwar, its made only for money. I can't blame blizzard for this, its just business.
Anyway I don't care about sc2 at all. I hope it will die out soon.


"I don't enjoy this game, so logically it follows that I hope no one else is able to take in joy in it."

On the contrary, I find sc2 to be more fun the more I ladder. The higher up on the ladder you go, the more you have to up your game, and that really gives me a rush of adrenaline. Whenever I lose 8 lings to a single baneling within the first 7 minutes of a game, I kick myself over and over and it makes me want to become the best damn ling microer in the entire world.


I think you're wasting your time. Being competitive and taking challenge is all good, but whats the point of being on top of the ladder or having best micro of lings? Game is all about having fun and relaxation. If you want a real adrenaline then go do some real sport, boxing, tennis or smth. At least they're useful for health. But spending your time to get better at video-game... I don't know, it's pointless.

may I ask what the fuck are you doing on teamliquid then?


There's a difference between playing and watching. Teamliquid is at least as much about following the pro scene as it is about improving at the game, if not more.
NoobCrunch
Profile Joined December 2011
79 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 06:35:36
April 19 2012 06:30 GMT
#1659
kind of tired of doing marine marauder medivac drop stuff in their base every game, purposely lost a bunch of games to diamond re rolling protoss
bhfberserk
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada390 Posts
April 19 2012 06:30 GMT
#1660
Just wanna ask since I have never play sc1 before. Was 1v1 in sc1 more fun, relax, exciting?? and what was the difference compare to sc2
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13576
Rain 2153
Dewaltoss 38
NaDa 29
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
NeuroSwarm172
Counter-Strike
taco 655
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1723
ArmadaUGS277
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1655
WinterStarcraft606
Other Games
summit1g9147
Doublelift3819
JimRising 618
PiGStarcraft344
C9.Mang0201
Maynarde142
ViBE108
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick880
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo348
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 24m
OSC
10h 24m
Stellar Fest
10h 24m
OSC
21h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.