• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

Nobody Plays 1v1 Ladder Anymore? - Page 41

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 86 Next
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
February 15 2012 12:43 GMT
#801
I stopped playing ladder because I'm too competitive. This game requires a shitload of time to be put in before you are even somewhat decent and even in masters I know I'm still complete trash. Compared to my BW days, I don't have the time to spend mass gaming anymore.
fiveohfive
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia81 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 12:57:23
February 15 2012 12:54 GMT
#802
I'm not playing 1 v 1 ladder anymore due simply due to the constant Terran nerfs. Given, some may have been viable nerfs from the start. But I believe Blizzard have just gone overboard with the constant nerfs and buffs to other races, I'm just over them giving into the mass amount of complaints from the "non-terran" players. This may sound like a whinge on my behalf, but it's just how I feel atm.

I've put so much god damn work in my T v P MU over the past couple of months and still seen no improvement. Keep in mind, these games are "meant" to be against Protoss players at the same skill level as me. I'm lucky to win at least 1 T v P MU per week.

Seriously, nerfing snipe from 45 to 25? Is it just me who thinks that is just way too excessive?

Short story is, currently this game just is not fun for me. Who here thinks losing all the time is fun? Yeah, most people would say I'm a shit diamond player..... but I literally have like a 5% win rate against Toss who is "meant" to be at the same skill level as me. I'm not sure if Protoss is actually OP and Terran is UP, or vice versa..... but Blizzard really needs to do something about this MU as I think we can all at least agree that it's a broken match up. It's an issue I believe thats long passed its expiry date. I'll save all my frustration in the mean time, play other games until Blizzard finally do something about it.

Thats really just my T v P MU rant, now they are nerfing Terran in the T v Z MU.................

/end rant

Just a question, is the amount of Terran ladder players still on the decline? I haven't played for about 1 1/2 or 2 months, but I remember in the end there I was only getting a T v T MU 2 or 3 times every 20 games at most.

EDIT: I suppose I should probably add something constrctive to the thread and ask if Blizzard could implement the ability to share replays in-game where you can watch replays with your buddies in game.
Terran, nerfed since '10. One ability at a time!
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
February 15 2012 12:59 GMT
#803
On February 15 2012 21:54 fiveohfive wrote:
I'm not playing 1 v 1 ladder anymore due simply due to the constant Terran nerfs. Given, some may have been viable nerfs from the start. But I believe Blizzard have just gone overboard with the constant nerfs and buffs to other races, I'm just over them giving into the mass amount of complaints from the "non-terran" players. This may sound like a whinge on my behalf, but it's just how I feel atm.

I've put so much god damn work in my T v P MU over the past couple of months and still seen no improvement. Keep in mind, these games are "meant" to be against Protoss players at the same skill level as me. I'm lucky to win at least 1 T v P MU per week.

Seriously, nerfing snipe from 45 to 25? Is it just me who thinks that is just way too excessive?

Short story is, currently this game just is not fun for me. Who here thinks losing all the time is fun? Yeah, most people would say I'm a shit diamond player..... but I literally have like a 5% win rate against Toss who is "meant" to be at the same skill level as me. I'm not sure if Protoss is actually OP and Terran is UP, or vice versa..... but Blizzard really needs to do something about this MU as I think we can all at least agree that it's a broken match up. It's an issue I believe thats long passed its expiry date. I'll save all my frustration in the mean time, play other games until Blizzard finally do something about it.

Thats really just my T v P MU rant, now they are nerfing Terran in the T v Z MU.................

/end rant

Just a question, is the amount of Terran ladder players still on the decline? I haven't played for about 1 1/2 or 2 months, but I remember in the end there I was only getting a T v T MU 2 or 3 times every 20 games at most.



TvP is why I switched to Zerg. Got promoted to diamond, then played toss literally over 80% of games, lost most of them, got demoted back to plat, said fuck this, switched to Zerg and stopped caring about my rank. Try to get better, don't try to win.
http://twitter.com/howsc
mindgamesweldon
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland9 Posts
February 15 2012 13:04 GMT
#804
Yeah I vote with laddering is way too stressful in general. Personally I just prefer to watch pros play. None of the other things are really big issues for me.
Exploring mental skills in eSport: http://mindgamesconsulting.wordpress.com
fiveohfive
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia81 Posts
February 15 2012 13:05 GMT
#805
On February 15 2012 21:59 how wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 21:54 fiveohfive wrote:
I'm not playing 1 v 1 ladder anymore due simply due to the constant Terran nerfs. Given, some may have been viable nerfs from the start. But I believe Blizzard have just gone overboard with the constant nerfs and buffs to other races, I'm just over them giving into the mass amount of complaints from the "non-terran" players. This may sound like a whinge on my behalf, but it's just how I feel atm.

I've put so much god damn work in my T v P MU over the past couple of months and still seen no improvement. Keep in mind, these games are "meant" to be against Protoss players at the same skill level as me. I'm lucky to win at least 1 T v P MU per week.

Seriously, nerfing snipe from 45 to 25? Is it just me who thinks that is just way too excessive?

Short story is, currently this game just is not fun for me. Who here thinks losing all the time is fun? Yeah, most people would say I'm a shit diamond player..... but I literally have like a 5% win rate against Toss who is "meant" to be at the same skill level as me. I'm not sure if Protoss is actually OP and Terran is UP, or vice versa..... but Blizzard really needs to do something about this MU as I think we can all at least agree that it's a broken match up. It's an issue I believe thats long passed its expiry date. I'll save all my frustration in the mean time, play other games until Blizzard finally do something about it.

Thats really just my T v P MU rant, now they are nerfing Terran in the T v Z MU.................

/end rant

Just a question, is the amount of Terran ladder players still on the decline? I haven't played for about 1 1/2 or 2 months, but I remember in the end there I was only getting a T v T MU 2 or 3 times every 20 games at most.



TvP is why I switched to Zerg. Got promoted to diamond, then played toss literally over 80% of games, lost most of them, got demoted back to plat, said fuck this, switched to Zerg and stopped caring about my rank. Try to get better, don't try to win.


I share that exact same mindset "Try to get better, don't try to win." But when it feels like your not improving (when your win rate doesn't even increase the slightest when you have put work into it), it's not exactly motivational to keep at it. Maybe it is just me, but I know that because the T v P mu is broken right now... it's definately played a part in why I've put my SC2 gaming on hold for a bit.
Terran, nerfed since '10. One ability at a time!
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
February 15 2012 13:07 GMT
#806
On February 15 2012 21:54 fiveohfive wrote:
I'm not playing 1 v 1 ladder anymore due simply due to the constant Terran nerfs. Given, some may have been viable nerfs from the start. But I believe Blizzard have just gone overboard with the constant nerfs and buffs to other races, I'm just over them giving into the mass amount of complaints from the "non-terran" players. This may sound like a whinge on my behalf, but it's just how I feel atm.

I've put so much god damn work in my T v P MU over the past couple of months and still seen no improvement. Keep in mind, these games are "meant" to be against Protoss players at the same skill level as me. I'm lucky to win at least 1 T v P MU per week.

Seriously, nerfing snipe from 45 to 25? Is it just me who thinks that is just way too excessive?

Short story is, currently this game just is not fun for me. Who here thinks losing all the time is fun? Yeah, most people would say I'm a shit diamond player..... but I literally have like a 5% win rate against Toss who is "meant" to be at the same skill level as me. I'm not sure if Protoss is actually OP and Terran is UP, or vice versa..... but Blizzard really needs to do something about this MU as I think we can all at least agree that it's a broken match up. It's an issue I believe thats long passed its expiry date. I'll save all my frustration in the mean time, play other games until Blizzard finally do something about it.

Thats really just my T v P MU rant, now they are nerfing Terran in the T v Z MU.................

/end rant

Just a question, is the amount of Terran ladder players still on the decline? I haven't played for about 1 1/2 or 2 months, but I remember in the end there I was only getting a T v T MU 2 or 3 times every 20 games at most.

EDIT: I suppose I should probably add something constrctive to the thread and ask if Blizzard could implement the ability to share replays in-game where you can watch replays with your buddies in game.



You can look at it in this way:

- If you win only 1 TvP per week and yet can maintain your ranking, then by no means your Protoss opponents are as good as you, but better because TvP is your worst matchup.

- What league are you in? Because it is very easy to look at your replays and find mistakes if you are not High Master. TvP is not imbalanced, not at all.

- The terran race was too strong at the beginning. Now they simply have to overcome difficulties that any other race did, and eventually adjust.

Personally, i, as a Random player agree with the nerfs the Terran race received. And as long as you're not a pro gamer, you play for fun, not for results. Ironically, pro gamers don't care about ladder.
the game is the game
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
February 15 2012 13:08 GMT
#807
Really? most of my wins/losses @ plat/diamond/masters is all about macro. Racial imbalance is the noobiest cop out ever. How many of you used ghosts? snipes? ravens? Terran has always had the most options, it makes sense they get balanced once players begin to abuse something not intended for it's original purpose.
Die tomorrow - Live today
ozeake
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland48 Posts
February 15 2012 13:09 GMT
#808
Personally, I don't really ladder these days because it makes me angry.

Not just when I lose, mind - even when I win I get angry. If I win, I'm angry at the other person's lack of skill (since typically there will be some glaring mistake(s) they made) and if I lose, I'm angry at myself for not doing better. So, I save myself the aggravation and just don't play on the ladder.
Ignorance is the shield of a fool.
Ectrid
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany51 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 13:17:02
February 15 2012 13:15 GMT
#809
HI,

So, the problem is, the game in itself isn't that much fun to play like let's say sc:bw... problems with the interface, ladder and Chat system, social system, b.net and other minor stuff adds up to that, but wouldn't be that bad if the real game would nnot 2 great and i and many friends and people i know think the same.

So U Crazy and Kind people, don't get me wrong, i love watching Sc: wings of liberty, but playing, not really tbh.
Nobody is more a slave than the one who considers himself free without being free
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
February 15 2012 13:21 GMT
#810
On February 15 2012 22:09 ozeake wrote:
Personally, I don't really ladder these days because it makes me angry.

Not just when I lose, mind - even when I win I get angry. If I win, I'm angry at the other person's lack of skill (since typically there will be some glaring mistake(s) they made) and if I lose, I'm angry at myself for not doing better. So, I save myself the aggravation and just don't play on the ladder.


Sorry but that's not ladder-specific at all.
the game is the game
sushichef
Profile Joined February 2011
Scotland48 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 13:27:49
February 15 2012 13:26 GMT
#811
- watching progames and streams is fun and takes up a lot of time
- improving and climbing up the ranks takes dedicated practice
- ladder anxiety - people play team games or customs
- the game is old enough for a lot of people to drop off

not sure if it's just a coincidence, but i've been seeing a lot less BM recently; perhaps most of the people that still play really enjoy the game and want to improve.
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 13:26:49
February 15 2012 13:26 GMT
#812
2 reasons.

I quit SC2 because B.net 2.0 sucks.

One of the main reasons why I quit is because there's no global rank, so I can't tell how good I am. Competitive games like SC2 are a waste of my time, if I can't measure my skill against other people's.
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
February 15 2012 13:28 GMT
#813
On February 15 2012 22:21 kusto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 22:09 ozeake wrote:
Personally, I don't really ladder these days because it makes me angry.

Not just when I lose, mind - even when I win I get angry. If I win, I'm angry at the other person's lack of skill (since typically there will be some glaring mistake(s) they made) and if I lose, I'm angry at myself for not doing better. So, I save myself the aggravation and just don't play on the ladder.


Sorry but that's not ladder-specific at all.


Yes it is. He doesent get mad by team games or customs obviously.
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
fiveohfive
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia81 Posts
February 15 2012 13:28 GMT
#814
On February 15 2012 22:08 DarKcS wrote:
Really? most of my wins/losses @ plat/diamond/masters is all about macro. Racial imbalance is the noobiest cop out ever. How many of you used ghosts? snipes? ravens? Terran has always had the most options, it makes sense they get balanced once players begin to abuse something not intended for it's original purpose.


Terran may have all these units and abilites. Fair enough. But keep in mind, just what is it that Terran has which is viable lategame compositions? Ravens? Feedback.... BC's? Feedback..... Thors? Feedback.... Mech? This has been explored so extensivley, I'm sure most will agree it's not exactly viable.

Terran does not have the most options. It's a cop out to believe that.

I believe what breaks the T v P MU is the Warp Gate mechanic. I could be completely way off par on this, but meh.

TvZ has always been a fun MU for Terran, because they at least have two viable army compositions, bio and mech. Zerg has different army compositions which are viable in the MU. This is why I beleive so many people agree the T v Z MU is the most entertaining MU to watch, you never know what to expect. T v P, it's like.... "here we go again Bio vs the Toss Deathball (yawn)"

To add to my last constructive suggestion. I wouldn't mind seeing a community mod implemented which allowed players to see in-game when tournies where on with tournie alerts and such.
Terran, nerfed since '10. One ability at a time!
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
February 15 2012 13:31 GMT
#815
On February 15 2012 22:28 Zanazuah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 22:21 kusto wrote:
On February 15 2012 22:09 ozeake wrote:
Personally, I don't really ladder these days because it makes me angry.

Not just when I lose, mind - even when I win I get angry. If I win, I'm angry at the other person's lack of skill (since typically there will be some glaring mistake(s) they made) and if I lose, I'm angry at myself for not doing better. So, I save myself the aggravation and just don't play on the ladder.


Sorry but that's not ladder-specific at all.


Yes it is. He doesent get mad by team games or customs obviously.


Obviously people in team games and customs also make mistakes. And so does he.
the game is the game
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
February 15 2012 13:31 GMT
#816
On February 14 2012 07:58 ishyishy wrote:
The problem is that games today have this concept to them where there is always something visually to "progress" at. Sc2 has this, but it is extremely minimal. They use league icons and achievements, but they dont have something to continuously progress at just for playing the game, whether you win or lose.

Take that, and compare it will other popular games: MMO's, Moba's.

Lets just use WoW as an example (and its another blizzard game). You dont actually have to be any good at the game OR 'improve' at the game in order to 'progress' in it. You can just spend time playing the game and you will eventually get what you want out of it, or at least keep a level of obvious and visually oriented progress. Your character level goes up, and never goes down.

Lets use LoL as a moba example. Again, you dont actually have to be good or improve at the game to keep a constant progression going. All you have to do is keep playing, and you will continuously earn points or credits or whatever that game uses to buy characters or whatever. Your level in that game also goes up, AND NEVER GOES DOWN.

Keep in mind, I am not saying WoW and LoL are doing it wrong or that there is anything bad about the games in general, I am just comparing the models they use to the one Sc2 uses. They are different types of games, I know that, but the reasons I just listed are big factors in ladder activity decreasing.

"Ladder fear" is ridiculous and fake. It isnt actual "fear" of playing or "fear" of losing. It is a subconcious "fear" of NOT progressing. In WoW and LoL, that subconcious "fear" doestn exist because the only way to not progress in those games is to NOT actually play them.

WoW is not a zero sum game like SC2.

In SC2 for every person that wins, someone else must lose.

Your LoL example isn't a good one. If we applied LoL's model to SC2, then we should lock out certain units from ladder play, and make them accessible only after you purchase them with points. That would destroy the legitimacy and fairness that a competitive game demands.
K_osss
Profile Joined June 2010
United States113 Posts
February 15 2012 13:31 GMT
#817
I don't ladder anymore because my computer crashed and i haven't bothered to reinstall SC2. I love watching pro streams though so that's how I get my fix.

On a side note - I think it'd be cool if they had a "non-competitive" ladder. What I mean by that is keep the matchmaking system similar to match up against same skill opponents but don't put points/ranks/win/loss with it so that there is no penalty for losing and no incentive to win. It might result in some messed up stuff but it who knows it might attract a different more casual SC2 crowd. I don't know - just an idea.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
February 15 2012 13:40 GMT
#818
I've just started laddering again (dropped from Gold to Silver lol) my reasons for stopping were a) work and personal commitments and b) Skyrim

But my esports viewing has gone up loads - I can watch any of a great number of tournaments via TL but also while I am doing other things (i.e. the washing up making dinner) that I prevent me from laddering. I also watch streams while playing Skyrim...

I enjoy laddering and don't ever suffer from stress etc, the b.net 2.0 shitiness isn't a major issue to me either, it's just a case of prioritizing my time around my commitments. But as I am more willing to devote my SC2 fix to esports so I'm happy, and that's probably how eports wants it (rather than having casuals fuck up the purity of the game) and I agree with this.

“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
February 15 2012 13:42 GMT
#819
I stopped playing SC2 for the last months. I feel like it's dying on the non-pro side of thing, indeed. Watching tournaments in awesome, but the game by itself and its interface is just tiresome after one year.
The legend of Darien lives on
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
February 15 2012 13:45 GMT
#820
I stopped playing because I hate Bnet 2.0, it just feels so empty. Now that I look back BW was so fun, going into PGT or ICCUP, flaming people in channels, picking your opponents, dodging.... fun times.

I play LoL now, much more fun and it's free, Riot is doing a great job, they actually care about the game, they listen to players and give a lot to the community.

Also when the next expansion comes out, I'm going to have to spend $120 again to play? Well fuck that.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.