• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13057 users

Nobody Plays 1v1 Ladder Anymore? - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 86 Next
fraktoasters
Profile Joined January 2011
United States617 Posts
February 13 2012 20:50 GMT
#421
On February 14 2012 05:31 Lakona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 04:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because, as you can see by all the posts in this thread, people who used to commit stopped committing, usually because of some reason they made up in their head like "everyone cheeses/all ins" or "the maps are stupid" or "the game is imbalanced".

When, in fact, people found improving too difficult and simply gave up.


THIS.

Oh my god, the attitudes expressed in this thread are pathetic. You fucking pussies.

Someone with a genuine passion for the game and a competitor's attitude will think, "Oh, I seem to be getting a lot of allins. Oh well, allins are a legitimate part of the game. Obviously someone much better than me would not be losing to these. It is my fault that I am losing to them and my responsibility to identify my mistakes and correct them in order to improve. This is an excellent opportunity for me to practice defending allins and grow as a player."

A whiny bitch with a loser's attitude will think, "WAHHHH! Too many allins! So fucking lame! This is no fun! I don't want to play anymore! Fuck this stupid shit, I fucking quit!"

And complaining about the UI? Who gives a fuck? As long as I can press a button and be in a game with someone within a reasonable amount of time, and have some basic way to keep in contact with others, who cares? There are better places to get your needs met if you're looking for a social club.

BM can be irritating, but you're just using that as another excuse. The truth is that if you really loved the game, you would just accept it and learn to ignore it like everyone else.

People, just admit that you don't enjoy the game because you suck at it and don't have the drive to improve. It's normal. Most people in life are pussies and give up on most shit that they start and then make excuses about it, this game is no different. Just stop acting like it's a problem with the game and not a problem with you.


And this is why less and less people are playing the game, because you have to be elitist and see this as an education to actually play it.
polybios
Profile Joined December 2010
Czech Republic111 Posts
February 13 2012 20:50 GMT
#422
what I enjoy on SC2 is feeling of improving, feeling of victory after struggling. the majority of players stops laddering because they think they are not improving (enough) or they have no idea how to improve or are lazy or not analytical enough. I strongly believe SC2 client could easily tell the main reasons of defeat and advise improvment in 90 % of cases, summary graphs are useless. It's not hard to detect programatically that you didn't scout banshees soon enough, didn't save scans, had bad army composition, was behind in upgrades, your macro was a lot worse than your opponent's, engaged badly, defended drops badly, failed wall in etc. etc. possibilities are countless. imaging battle.net which hints you replay where similar style/build you faced was beaten! imagine how many players would not give up laddering if they were advised well...
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 20:54:50
February 13 2012 20:51 GMT
#423
On February 14 2012 05:47 aiuradun wrote:
yeah i think some other rewards than the profile images would be great, like the LOL Influence points (offc shouldent have anything to do with power and offc not be able to buy it with irl money. but something like that bying diffrent stuff would be pretty cool

but yeah i actually think the lack of community in game have made alot of players run for the hill its only so fun playing on your own getting owned by stuff you don't get.

and really if u play sc2 and don't know anyone all you get is an empty screen with "press here to play"


I don't understand this.

Am I the only person who talk to people after a ladder game if it was a good game or if I'm not sure about something after I lose?
You talk to people, continue talking to people about anything sc2 related, play some customs, watch eachother improve....
Am I really the only one?

On February 14 2012 05:50 polybios wrote:
what I enjoy on SC2 is feeling of improving, feeling of victory after struggling. the majority of players stops laddering because they think they are not improving (enough) or they have no idea how to improve or are lazy or not analytical enough. I strongly believe SC2 client could easily tell the main reasons of defeat and advise improvment in 90 % of cases, summary graphs are useless. It's not hard to detect programatically that you didn't scout banshees soon enough, didn't save scans, had bad army composition, was behind in upgrades, your macro was a lot worse than your opponent's, engaged badly, defended drops badly, failed wall in etc. etc. possibilities are countless. imaging battle.net which hints you replay where similar style/build you faced was beaten! imagine how many players would not give up laddering if they were advised well...


Although I'm not one to go on the side of "stop making the game easier" (ala BW player style), I must say I dislike this idea.
Part of getting good is teaching yourself how to criticize your play, you really can't have the game do this for you.
I don't this as a problem in the lower leagues though, maybe hints based on the build orders in comparison to a master level game with the same build orders.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
February 13 2012 20:52 GMT
#424
On February 13 2012 23:05 Silentenigma wrote:
Because it is not fun to play against abusers BM ers alliners.

Last time I played 99 percent of my games were 1 or 2 base allins(was mid masters).It is almost impossible to play a standard game...I would much rather to play custom games against similar skilled people.

this is why i quit doing 1v1. a 3rd base is unheard of in masters almost.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
SirPsychoMantis
Profile Joined December 2011
United States180 Posts
February 13 2012 20:54 GMT
#425
On February 14 2012 05:37 skatblast wrote:
I usually take a break every few months. Im not high level player or anything i just dont think the game is fun after 5 or 6 games a day. I dont mind losing either, i think the ladder system is fine they just need to add daily tournaments, maybe a tourny for every division.


Check out playhem if you haven't already, tournaments for all leagues.
Zerg #1
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 13 2012 20:54 GMT
#426
On February 14 2012 05:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:47 aiuradun wrote:
yeah i think some other rewards than the profile images would be great, like the LOL Influence points (offc shouldent have anything to do with power and offc not be able to buy it with irl money. but something like that bying diffrent stuff would be pretty cool

but yeah i actually think the lack of community in game have made alot of players run for the hill its only so fun playing on your own getting owned by stuff you don't get.

and really if u play sc2 and don't know anyone all you get is an empty screen with "press here to play"


I don't understand this.

Am I the only person who talk to people after a ladder game if it was a good game or if I'm not sure about something after I lose?
You talk to people, continue talking to people about anything sc2 related, play some customs, watch eachother improve....
Am I really the only one?


I try to do that, not a lot of people are anwsering, a lot less even being nice. x)
Don'(t prevent me from playing the game. I don't play a lot of it because i like other games, but if i can keep myself at a level i like and improving a bit each time i play, i'm happy with that.

I guess the competitor mind set is slowy phasing out in the today average gamer. Competition is fun ! But because of today's games, where everyone should win and have fun people get frustrated.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
February 13 2012 20:55 GMT
#427
Mainly because of Battle.net:

- Lonely and no sense of community.
- No incentive to play, for example play for 3 hours and lose 10 games in a row and you gain nothing except for losing ladder points.
- Can't chill in custom games because the custom games section is so bad
#1 Terran hater
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 20:56:27
February 13 2012 20:55 GMT
#428
--- Nuked ---
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 20:58:18
February 13 2012 20:56 GMT
#429
On February 14 2012 05:54 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On February 14 2012 05:47 aiuradun wrote:
yeah i think some other rewards than the profile images would be great, like the LOL Influence points (offc shouldent have anything to do with power and offc not be able to buy it with irl money. but something like that bying diffrent stuff would be pretty cool

but yeah i actually think the lack of community in game have made alot of players run for the hill its only so fun playing on your own getting owned by stuff you don't get.

and really if u play sc2 and don't know anyone all you get is an empty screen with "press here to play"


I don't understand this.

Am I the only person who talk to people after a ladder game if it was a good game or if I'm not sure about something after I lose?
You talk to people, continue talking to people about anything sc2 related, play some customs, watch eachother improve....
Am I really the only one?


I try to do that, not a lot of people are anwsering, a lot less even being nice. x)
Don'(t prevent me from playing the game. I don't play a lot of it because i like other games, but if i can keep myself at a level i like and improving a bit each time i play, i'm happy with that.

I guess the competitor mind set is slowy phasing out in the today average gamer. Competition is fun ! But because of today's games, where everyone should win and have fun people get frustrated.


Only need to find like one or two.

I dislike alot of people I meet irl, but that doesn't mean I stop talking to people altogether..... usually.

On February 14 2012 05:55 Highways wrote:
- Can't chill in custom games because the custom games section is so bad


Now THIS I understand. I really wish there was a way to chill in sc2 while still playing sc2.
The way I do this is obs some friends playing some 1v1 customs, but I guess not everyone has this luxury?


FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 21:00:46
February 13 2012 20:58 GMT
#430
because i get bored of 7 zvz's in a row, ppl cheesing as fuck (someone mentioned that there is no cheese, just very aggressive play...right, i disagree...), calling me this and that just because i built some unit (this is funny actually, but it's boring) and generally retarded ranking system
edit: oh and maybe primary reason is because i'm just casual sc gamer, not wannabe next bonjwa so i don't put much effort in it...this is just for fun for me
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 13 2012 20:59 GMT
#431
On February 14 2012 05:55 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
A whiny bitch with a loser's attitude will think, "WAHHHH! Too many allins! So fucking lame! This is no fun! I don't want to play anymore! Fuck this stupid shit, I fucking quit!"

News just in: People play videogames to have fun!

"I want to have fun playing videogames, this isn't fun anymore, so I'm gonna play something else", isn't a whiny attitude, it's an incredibly normal attitude. Some people know they're never going to be pro and simply want to have fun, if they stop finding the game fun then they're gonna stop playing.


That's something that didn't appear that much before.
Videogame were seen much like something to perform in, not a way to only entertain yourself.

Arcade games, first generation PC games, all these games were hard and challenging. The fun was in beating them, not playing them.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
February 13 2012 20:59 GMT
#432
On February 13 2012 23:16 StarBrift wrote:
I can only speak for master league opponents but I think the most prevalent reason for why players at my level stopped playing is that too many people are flipping coins. It's simply not fun to go up against 70%+ 6pools, 4gates, scv all ins etc. Even if you win. Even in top master those things have started to come back. Maybe because alot of serious players stopped laddering.

The other big reason is that the blizzard map pool is getting seriously far away from the progamer map pool. The metagame in pro games simply can't be played on blizzard maps. Especially as a zerg I feel that on the GSL maps I have a good chance to beat both the other races while on blizzard maps they still have a lot of really horribly bad elements on their maps.

They keep on adding maps with rocks in the way of third bases or ridiculously long distances to thirds and they don't understand that this completely destroys zergs chances to play anything but all in coinflip styles. It's so retardedly obvious that rocks ONLY severely affect zerg as terran and protoss WILL have units that can kill those rocks before they need to take it. Forcing zerg to play 2 base vs 2 base has completely ruined the zerg ladder experience on most maps. The only map where zerg can go 3 base vs 2 base safely is antiga and that shit still has gold in the middle and an impossible 4th base.

This has beens aid before but it's absolutely true. Blizzard needs to scrap ALL their maps. They have not produced a single map fit for tournament play save maybe metalopolis which also happens to be the most straightforward boring map ever made and HURDUR it has a gold base in the middle!

I wish blizzard would just fucking swallow the pill and use a mixture of GSL/MLG/IEM/IPL maps that are NOT made by themselves. They design team has shown again and again that they have no understanding of the game on a higher level. I could type up walls of text on every map on how its either imbalanced in favor of zerg or terran or protoss at really crucial and gamebreaking moments but who want's to hear that rant? I also don't feel like typing it up since I know blizzard will ignore it and 50 gold-platinum players will critisize my understanding of the game.


Are we even playing the same game? I'm floating between 900-1100 masters and there's very little cheese at this level. 6 pool is pretty much the only thing I run into with any regularity, and that's maybe 15-20% tops, and it's never game ending in pvz. If you last scout, they're a little bit ahead, if you don't last scout, you're a little bit ahead and the game goes on as standard. It's a flip to see who comes out ahead, but nobody ever wins outright from it. Terrans pretty much never cheese me and do the 1/1/1 (which is not a cheese) about ~20% of the time. Proxy gates/cannon rush in pvp is relatively rare as well.

Blizzard is very clearly trying to make a tournament viable ladder pool. I don't blame them for not wanting to completely cede the mapmaking process to the community. Blizz maps Antiga, Entombed Valley, and Shak Plat have all been used and are currently being used in tournaments, and on top of that they will be bringing in 2 maps from the community which are both totally tournament usable. Even now, with 3 vetoes you can be playing TDA, Metal, Shak Plat, Antiga, and Entombed for a pool in which every single map is used in tournaments. Next season with XNC and Arid gone, every single map will be tournament suitable except for Temple (which is still used in a few like IPL TAC).

And of course all of you people who think you are brilliant macro players who would be rated higher if they could just get past all those devious cheesers are 1000% wrong. You probably have good macro compared to the tards you are losing to, but in absolute terms you would get absolutely crushed in standard games against the people at the rating you believe you should be.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
February 13 2012 21:00 GMT
#433
On February 14 2012 05:58 Kotreb wrote:
because i get bored of 7 zvz's in a row, ppl cheesing as fuck (someone mentioned that there is no cheese, just very aggressive play...right, i disagree...), calling me this and that just because i built some unit (this is funny actually, but it's boring) and generally retarded ranking system


The ranking system is a bit arbitrary, but the ladder system is near perfect. Once you get some games in the ladder system is AMAZING at making you play people around your level (where you go 50% untill you improve).

Of course there is cheese, but in your head you need to say to yourself: "I need to get to the point where I enjoy people cheesing me because it's free ladder points."
Saying: "OMG CHEESERRR!!!" Seems very counter-productive, and I can see why this would make you stop enjoying sc2.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
derpinator
Profile Joined December 2011
74 Posts
February 13 2012 21:01 GMT
#434
yup lets face it, SC2 maybe balanced and all that but its just not much fun most of the time. It only really works when you and your opponents playstyle connects and you have a good chance you get an interesting and exciting game. Unfortunatly this rarely happens in ranked and only in custom when you are playing against an opponent who playstyle is familiar. When I won a few matches against higher level opponents than me and didnt feel any accomplishment beating them I decided to uninstall and move on.
Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 21:02:54
February 13 2012 21:01 GMT
#435
On February 14 2012 05:34 Jermman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:31 Lakona wrote:
On February 14 2012 04:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because, as you can see by all the posts in this thread, people who used to commit stopped committing, usually because of some reason they made up in their head like "everyone cheeses/all ins" or "the maps are stupid" or "the game is imbalanced".

When, in fact, people found improving too difficult and simply gave up.


THIS.

Oh my god, the attitudes expressed in this thread are pathetic. You fucking pussies.

Someone with a genuine passion for the game and a competitor's attitude will think, "Oh, I seem to be getting a lot of allins. Oh well, allins are a legitimate part of the game. Obviously someone much better than me would not be losing to these. It is my fault that I am losing to them and my responsibility to identify my mistakes and correct them in order to improve. This is an excellent opportunity for me to practice defending allins and grow as a player."

A whiny bitch with a loser's attitude will think, "WAHHHH! Too many allins! So fucking lame! This is no fun! I don't want to play anymore! Fuck this stupid shit, I fucking quit!"

And complaining about the UI? Who gives a fuck? As long as I can press a button and be in a game with someone within a reasonable amount of time, and have some basic way to keep in contact with others, who cares? There are better places to get your needs met if you're looking for a social club.

BM can be irritating, but you're just using that as another excuse. The truth is that if you really loved the game, you would just accept it and learn to ignore it like everyone else.

People, just admit that you don't enjoy the game because you suck at it and don't have the drive to improve. It's normal. Most people in life are pussies and give up on most shit that they start and then make excuses about it, this game is no different. Just stop acting like it's a problem with the game and not a problem with you.


I wish I could sticky this post. Agree completely.

There's nothing wrong with not playing a game you don't find fun. It's a video game. I don't discredit people that want to make it more. In fact I applaud them as the growth of ESPORTS is something I very much desire. But putting down a game you don't want to play anymore doesn't make someone a "pussy." You may find something to be an acceptable part of the game that someone else doesn't.

Plus, as a game gets older, less people will continue playing it. This was true for Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3. Srarcraft 2 is not the exception.
Genie1
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada333 Posts
February 13 2012 21:04 GMT
#436
Some Pros are not playing 1v1 as much either now a days they mostly practice between themselves and mostly tournament maps.
[RAVEN ONLINE] "You don't talk like us" [....CAW CAW] -QXC
fighter2_40
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States420 Posts
February 13 2012 21:06 GMT
#437
On February 14 2012 05:52 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:05 Silentenigma wrote:
Because it is not fun to play against abusers BM ers alliners.

Last time I played 99 percent of my games were 1 or 2 base allins(was mid masters).It is almost impossible to play a standard game...I would much rather to play custom games against similar skilled people.

this is why i quit doing 1v1. a 3rd base is unheard of in masters almost.



Defending against all ins is very possible or else every game at the pro level would be all in. A masters player should have the mechanics to scout as well as the pros. Scouting is not something that takes Uber high level skill.

also your claim is completely unfound for the percentage of games in masters that are all in, you literally pulled that out of your ass and exaggerated it to the point that it makes your whole statement sound whiny and childish. From my experience playing at masters level, many games go past 2 bases. Only when a player is incompetent at late game do they 2 base all in, and if you are truly the superior player you will just laugh and rack up the free wins.

1v1s are lagging because people always blame someone else or the system for their losses. The game is enjoyable because it takes skill. Hard work is what makes the end result worth something. Defending all ins is part of the game.

However, as many people have pointed out, the reason 1v1s are dying is because there is no camaraderie. It lacks human interaction/ clan interaction like in broodwar where you can keep tabs and compete with friends. It's so hard for a person alone to reach a high level without support of others. That's why it is nearly impossible for a player without the atmosphere of a team house to reach their maximum potential.

I propose that players can organize their own divisions in addition to the randomly assigned divisions on bnet so that they can visually compete with their friends in other divisions. In addition, better bnet 2.0 chat and channels could help player find a sense of community.

tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
February 13 2012 21:06 GMT
#438
The reason holding me back from laddering is the match matching system is just too stupid. Can't we just get an even 25% of all MUs? Why do I have to play 10 PvPs in a row, and then 1 Pvt and then 10 PvPs next. Nobody wants the fucking mirror MUs.
Tsuki.eu
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1049 Posts
February 13 2012 21:07 GMT
#439
as long as my que is less than 10sec:d sc2 is becoming more of a watching "sport" imo.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
February 13 2012 21:08 GMT
#440
On February 14 2012 05:55 Highways wrote:
Mainly because of Battle.net:

- Lonely and no sense of community.
- No incentive to play, for example play for 3 hours and lose 10 games in a row and you gain nothing except for losing ladder points.
- Can't chill in custom games because the custom games section is so bad


this is my thoughts exactly.

i have no problem only being gold. thats not the reason i stopped playing. the reason is sc2 in bnet just isn't fun. it indeed feels lonely and custom games section is reaaaallly bad.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 225
ProTech159
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu267
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM240
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 34m
INu's Battles
22h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.