• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8211 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
RedSnt
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark9 Posts
December 02 2011 12:02 GMT
#21
The program is bugging on my computer when sliding to the next step during installation. I'd really like it if you made a version without the fancy sliding "next step" feature. Thanks. The program installed perfectly though.
"WATCH ANYTHING YOU WANT, UNINTERRUPTED" - Justin.TV
Sbk
Profile Joined October 2011
Belgium1 Post
December 02 2011 12:08 GMT
#22
Thx for this release raVensc2 and all the crew who's dev' it!! I like this mod, Blizzard definitly need to add it in their own options.
For ppl who got issues with 32Bits version, they probably can try with de compatibility systeme of windows to run this apply in 34bits instead of 64. I'll try this at home.

Grats & enjoy everyone
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
December 02 2011 12:33 GMT
#23
On December 02 2011 18:28 raVensc2 wrote:

Show nested quote +
Mac version ?


I don't know if a Mac version is possible, as I use the MpqLib dll, and as far as I know, you can't use DLL's on a mac... Sorry! I will try ask some of my friends to see if we can get something working for the mac


http://www.devklog.net/mpqkit/

I know this exists to replace mpqlib
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 02 2011 12:44 GMT
#24
The program is bugging on my computer when sliding to the next step during installation. I'd really like it if you made a version without the fancy sliding "next step" feature. Thanks. The program installed perfectly though.


Version 1.0.0.6 released in which I have added this option as a Check Box. Thanks for your input!
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 02 2011 12:45 GMT
#25
On December 02 2011 21:33 djfoxmccloud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 18:28 raVensc2 wrote:

Mac version ?


I don't know if a Mac version is possible, as I use the MpqLib dll, and as far as I know, you can't use DLL's on a mac... Sorry! I will try ask some of my friends to see if we can get something working for the mac


http://www.devklog.net/mpqkit/

I know this exists to replace mpqlib


Ok, thank you! I will definitely look into it, and I hope to port this to mac sometime soon!
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
December 02 2011 13:33 GMT
#26
Good job, thanks for that.
mikeDS
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 14:58:11
December 02 2011 14:51 GMT
#27
Using SEA and US client. Last played US version.

Tried to install as enSG and didnt work, so tried enUS and then selected folder.

Got stuck on the Installing message, then crashed.

Opened it again, and it opened straight to the installing message

Tried opening SC2 but crashed.

Deleted the 'stillinstalling' file in temp and re opened and selected restore.

Came up saying successfully restored, but SC2 still crashes.

EDIT: Just installed the mod following the original mod's post's instructions. all good now.
Minigun
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
619 Posts
December 02 2011 14:55 GMT
#28
How long should it take on the "installing stronger team color please wait, this may take a while"?

Been on this step for quite a while indeed ;p
“Quiet people have the loudest minds.” ― Stephen Hawking
chaynesore
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia175 Posts
December 02 2011 15:01 GMT
#29
On December 02 2011 18:00 KingFool wrote:
As long as there's no backdoor, this is pretty cool

That's what she said.
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 16:50:02
December 02 2011 16:45 GMT
#30
Can you write a programm, that allows to auto-install other mods, like sounds, etc, just putting files inside and then alowing people install nice mods without opening game MPQ-files ?

I mean something, like that:

1) In same folder with auto-installer you creating folder "files", that contains same file structure, like inside MPQ-file
2) Programm takes that folder and packs them into an MPQ, with selected options, like localization and other stuff, like install some files or not.

Is it possible? Will be great
Winnership
Profile Joined November 2011
United States3 Posts
December 02 2011 17:39 GMT
#31
Worked perfectly! Thank you for the time you put into this, I love it
CajunMan
Profile Joined July 2010
United States823 Posts
December 02 2011 18:13 GMT
#32
How long does it usually take to install been workin on it for like 10 min in the little screen says it takes a while but how long is a while.
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
December 02 2011 18:31 GMT
#33
Thank you for doing this ^^
Voltimand
Profile Joined July 2011
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 20:14:25
December 02 2011 18:33 GMT
#34
On December 02 2011 18:28 raVensc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm stuck on the "Imstalling Stronger Team Color" and then it says WindowApplication1 has stopped working.


Do you have the "MpqLib.dll" file in the same folder as the "Stronger Team Color Installer.exe" file?


I have this same problem and I do have both of those files in the same folder.

EDIT: Apparently the error doesn't mean anything as the mod was still installed.
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 19:00:48
December 02 2011 18:58 GMT
#35
I have two copies of SC2 installed in different folders. I added STC to the NA folder with your installer. But when I try to go do it for my TW client, I get STC "Already installed".

So how do I install it for my TW client as well?

edit: NEVERMIND. I extracted your installer again into another folder and patched TW client.
TheUnderking
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada202 Posts
December 02 2011 18:59 GMT
#36
On December 03 2011 03:13 CajunMan wrote:
How long does it usually take to install been workin on it for like 10 min in the little screen says it takes a while but how long is a while.


Mine did the same thing then crashed according to windows7, but it actually worked perfectly, just tested in game.
THE PACT IS SEALED!
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
December 02 2011 19:12 GMT
#37
Ah, sweet. ZZXvsZZX will now less strainful!
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
DeanMalinco
Profile Joined September 2010
United States43 Posts
December 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#38
this is awesome, as i was wanting to install this for months now but never got around to it. will install when i get home, thank you!!!!
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 23:00:33
December 02 2011 22:43 GMT
#39

Using SEA and US client. Last played US version.

Tried to install as enSG and didnt work, so tried enUS and then selected folder.

Got stuck on the Installing message, then crashed.

Opened it again, and it opened straight to the installing message

Tried opening SC2 but crashed.

Deleted the 'stillinstalling' file in temp and re opened and selected restore.

Came up saying successfully restored, but SC2 still crashes.

EDIT: Just installed the mod following the original mod's post's instructions. all good now.


Sorry it didn't work, I will try check to see what's wrong. It might be one file (ZerglingUpgrade.m3), as I had to add that manually. I'm currently reconstructing the install function, so we hopefully won't have this problem in the future.


I have two copies of SC2 installed in different folders. I added STC to the NA folder with your installer. But when I try to go do it for my TW client, I get STC "Already installed".

So how do I install it for my TW client as well?

edit: NEVERMIND. I extracted your installer again into another folder and patched TW client.


I'm so dumb, I added that Already Installed button in a desperation to get people to not patch over a currently patched file. It won't break it I don't think, but it increases the file size and resets the backup...


I have this same problem and I do have both of those files in the same folder.

EDIT: Apparently the error doesn't mean anything as the mod was still installed.


Rofl, that's weird o.o


Can you write a programm, that allows to auto-install other mods, like sounds, etc, just putting files inside and then alowing people install nice mods without opening game MPQ-files ?

I mean something, like that:

1) In same folder with auto-installer you creating folder "files", that contains same file structure, like inside MPQ-file
2) Programm takes that folder and packs them into an MPQ, with selected options, like localization and other stuff, like install some files or not.

Is it possible? Will be great


Yes is it possible, but for that to work, I need to fix the current recursive algorithm (I'm not going to create that program from scratch!). I'm manually importing the ZerglingUpgrade.m3 file as a result of it, and it may also be the cause of some problems... However it works fine on the two computers I've tested :<
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
December 02 2011 22:44 GMT
#40
I hate to ask, but since none in the other thread has responded to my question, does anyone know if there's a mac compatible install?
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 815
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift940
Counter-Strike
fl0m1328
shoxiejesuss610
C9.Mang0173
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2544
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1053
B2W.Neo575
Pyrionflax178
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1125
• Scarra751
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
Stellar Fest
16h 55m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.