• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10564 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
MAMMALIA
Profile Joined December 2011
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 11:12:11
December 05 2011 11:11 GMT
#81
i have the MpqLib.dll in the same folder as the installer, but im still stuck on Installing Strong Team Colors o.o
edit: i also have the framework version 4 u posted
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 05 2011 11:14 GMT
#82
On December 05 2011 20:11 MAMMALIA wrote:
i have the MpqLib.dll in the same folder as the installer, but im still stuck on Installing Strong Team Colors o.o
edit: i also have the framework version 4 u posted


Try what Seam did, and re-download. Some shifty things are going on o.o
MAMMALIA
Profile Joined December 2011
30 Posts
December 05 2011 11:24 GMT
#83
its still stalling out =[ it doesnt move at the installing screen <.< i want STC!!!!! :3
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 05 2011 11:31 GMT
#84
On December 05 2011 20:24 MAMMALIA wrote:
its still stalling out =[ it doesnt move at the installing screen <.< i want STC!!!!! :3


You can always install it manually, there's a few more steps, but it will work flawlessly... Sorry for the trouble... Still actually trying to figure out why some people have problems while other people who do the same thing do not...
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 05 2011 11:43 GMT
#85
On December 05 2011 19:30 raVensc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:28 Seam wrote:
I'm having an issue with it getting to "Installing, this may take a while" and then just stopping? Any idea what could cause that?

I've got the right framework and such, extracted it, selected the right region, and the right folder.


That problem is most likely caused by not having the MpqLib.dll file in the same folder as the Stronger Team Color Installer.exe file. Try move the dll file where it is meant to be, and try again. I honestly hope that works, because I know a lot of people have been having this problem, and I am wondering how I should fix this problem for my universal installer

There should be a way to have the software compiled so that the .dll is integrated and included as part of the .exe itself.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 05 2011 12:02 GMT
#86
On December 05 2011 20:43 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:30 raVensc2 wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:28 Seam wrote:
I'm having an issue with it getting to "Installing, this may take a while" and then just stopping? Any idea what could cause that?

I've got the right framework and such, extracted it, selected the right region, and the right folder.


That problem is most likely caused by not having the MpqLib.dll file in the same folder as the Stronger Team Color Installer.exe file. Try move the dll file where it is meant to be, and try again. I honestly hope that works, because I know a lot of people have been having this problem, and I am wondering how I should fix this problem for my universal installer

There should be a way to have the software compiled so that the .dll is integrated and included as part of the .exe itself.


Yes I was talking about that with Tazerenix before. That is called static DLL importing, and I actually can't tell if people are getting the error from the file not being in the correct place, as a post above me has a picture showing the DLL with the exe, but still getting an error. This makes me believe that I have to add additional linking precautions...

However I will try a static dll method soon, but I've got to figure out how to do that (I've never done it before LOL).
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 05 2011 12:35 GMT
#87
On December 05 2011 21:02 raVensc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:43 Hairy wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:30 raVensc2 wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:28 Seam wrote:
I'm having an issue with it getting to "Installing, this may take a while" and then just stopping? Any idea what could cause that?

I've got the right framework and such, extracted it, selected the right region, and the right folder.


That problem is most likely caused by not having the MpqLib.dll file in the same folder as the Stronger Team Color Installer.exe file. Try move the dll file where it is meant to be, and try again. I honestly hope that works, because I know a lot of people have been having this problem, and I am wondering how I should fix this problem for my universal installer

There should be a way to have the software compiled so that the .dll is integrated and included as part of the .exe itself.


Yes I was talking about that with Tazerenix before. That is called static DLL importing, and I actually can't tell if people are getting the error from the file not being in the correct place, as a post above me has a picture showing the DLL with the exe, but still getting an error. This makes me believe that I have to add additional linking precautions...

However I will try a static dll method soon, but I've got to figure out how to do that (I've never done it before LOL).

Well at the very least it will help make installation easier and narrow down the list of possible causes of the issue, so it can't hurt
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
December 05 2011 17:20 GMT
#88
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 05 2011 20:13 GMT
#89
On December 02 2011 20:56 pzea469 wrote:
Give it up for the coolest man alive, who spent his personal time to help all you nerds lol. Thank you for making this, really appreciate it.


yeah the biggest thanks go out to this nerd baller
Cronosc2
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany108 Posts
December 06 2011 00:01 GMT
#90
thanks so much <3
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 01:06:04
December 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#91
for some reason it wont let me uninstall it.

edit: I click restore, and I find the sc2 directory but it just goes back to choosing my language.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 01:10:39
December 06 2011 01:07 GMT
#92
This is incredible... Um Is there anyway that this could happen with the dark mercenaries mod as well? ^^ Thanks so much!

EDIT: And what does the disable effects button actually do?
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
December 06 2011 01:11 GMT
#93
My friend uses this. I actually mean my friend. Thanks for doing this; he's gotten a lot better in team games since I told him to get this. I'd like to give the credit to him just being better, but this isn't about him, this is about you, guy who made this.
twitch.tv/duttroach
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#94
NVM it works!
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#95
Sorry, I'm not very good with computers:
Where do I choose for the installation directory? None of my starcraft II folders look like that, so I don't really follow what it is/where. I have a folder that says Starcraft II, but only contains, "Account," "Gamelogs," "Replays," and, "Saves."

Did I do something incorrectly, and if so, how do I remedy the problem and install this program?
I've always wanted to use it, but am just now doing so.
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 06 2011 01:27 GMT
#96
On December 06 2011 10:21 TALegion wrote:
Sorry, I'm not very good with computers:
Where do I choose for the installation directory? None of my starcraft II folders look like that, so I don't really follow what it is/where. I have a folder that says Starcraft II, but only contains, "Account," "Gamelogs," "Replays," and, "Saves."

Did I do something incorrectly, and if so, how do I remedy the problem and install this program?
I've always wanted to use it, but am just now doing so.


If you have a shortcut somewhere, you can right-click that shortcut, and click "Open File Location". That is the folder which you want to choose for the installation directory It is the folder where Starcraft 2 is installed, the same folder which you selected when you put the Starcraft 2 CD into the computer and installed it.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 01:42:33
December 06 2011 01:35 GMT
#97
On December 06 2011 10:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
This is incredible... Um Is there anyway that this could happen with the dark mercenaries mod as well? ^^ Thanks so much!

EDIT: And what does the disable effects button actually do?


Well I am making a universal installer, which won't be locked to Stronger Team Color. When that program comes online, you will be able to install other mods through the same process. You're going to have to wait a bit for that program to come out though, since I just got into holidays, and I want to first fix the crashes people are experiencing at the installation part.

Edit: The disable effects button disables the transition effects within the auto installer. People may have problems with it, so I figured to just add it
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
December 06 2011 01:43 GMT
#98
Any updates on the Mac version of this? I'm dyeing to play with nicer colors.
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 06 2011 07:46 GMT
#99
On December 06 2011 10:35 raVensc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
This is incredible... Um Is there anyway that this could happen with the dark mercenaries mod as well? ^^ Thanks so much!

EDIT: And what does the disable effects button actually do?

Edit: The disable effects button disables the transition effects within the auto installer. People may have problems with it, so I figured to just add it

The swishy swooshes?

It's actually very unclear what that button does, and I was trying to think it out. I don't know about anyone else, but I was frightened to push it midway through installation as it is, afterall, messing around with my starcraft install. I'm sure many other people probably felt the same. You have no tooltips that popup to tell you further details of what it might be.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Carbonthief
Profile Joined October 2010
United States289 Posts
December 06 2011 08:04 GMT
#100
Worked perfectly for me as per instructions. Thanks
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
Stellar Fest
31m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.