• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8057 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 02 2011 23:01 GMT
#41
On December 03 2011 07:44 FluffyBinLaden wrote:
I hate to ask, but since none in the other thread has responded to my question, does anyone know if there's a mac compatible install?


Not as of currently, but I'm trying to work with some people to get a mac compatible install.
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
December 02 2011 23:11 GMT
#42
So I tried this and followed you instructions perfectly ^^... but I waited very long for the "installing stronger team color Please wait, This may take a while" message, and finally gave up after I dont know... 20 minutes perhaps...
Did I not wait long enough or is it perhaps because I did not "run as administrator" or something?
stop waiting, prove you exist
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 23:30:28
December 02 2011 23:29 GMT
#43
On December 03 2011 08:11 Wolf_Master wrote:
So I tried this and followed you instructions perfectly ^^... but I waited very long for the "installing stronger team color Please wait, This may take a while" message, and finally gave up after I dont know... 20 minutes perhaps...
Did I not wait long enough or is it perhaps because I did not "run as administrator" or something?


You can try running it as administrator, I think I will add that anyway, since some people may have their Starcraft 2 installation in protected folders...
The installation itself should not take more than 1 minute AT MAX. I'm checking the code now
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
December 02 2011 23:38 GMT
#44
thanks for the reply... It worked for my friend even though he got some sort of error I will keep trying
stop waiting, prove you exist
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 02 2011 23:56 GMT
#45
The program will now require administrator to run. I've added this (hopefully temporarily) to see if it fixes some people's problems at the installation step.
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
December 03 2011 01:27 GMT
#46
wait... is this for 32 bit?
stop waiting, prove you exist
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 03 2011 01:45 GMT
#47
On December 03 2011 10:27 Wolf_Master wrote:
wait... is this for 32 bit?


It should work for both 32 bit and 64 bit, if you're having problems, try doing what Sbk said:


For people who got issues with 32Bits version, they probably can try with the compatibility system of windows to run this apply in 34bits instead of 64.

Get to those settings by right clicking the Stronger Team Color Installer.exe file and going into the Compatibility tab
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 02:12:54
December 03 2011 02:11 GMT
#48
I was trying exactly that but then I get "could not find a part of the path 'C:\Windows\system32\temp\filestodownload.txt' .... so I made a folder named temp in system32 and put the filestodownload.txt there... but that did not help at all because im a noob... ive been at this for 5 hours now hehe... I appreciate you patience alot wish I was less of a bother

edit: I tried using Windows compatibility mode: Windows XP (service pack 2)
stop waiting, prove you exist
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 02:45:57
December 03 2011 02:42 GMT
#49
On December 03 2011 11:11 Wolf_Master wrote:
I was trying exactly that but then I get "could not find a part of the path 'C:\Windows\system32\temp\filestodownload.txt' .... so I made a folder named temp in system32 and put the filestodownload.txt there... but that did not help at all because im a noob... ive been at this for 5 hours now hehe... I appreciate you patience alot wish I was less of a bother

edit: I tried using Windows compatibility mode: Windows XP (service pack 2)


O_o it should not ask for filestodownload in that location... It should downloaded folder\temp\filestodownload.txt

I will check the code, but I worked hard to revise my recursive function

Edit: Extract the archive somewhere else, not the system32 folder, maybe on your desktop, or C:\ drive, then try running the program
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
December 03 2011 02:47 GMT
#50
I have extracted it in downloads... and on c:\ drive... neather worked for me...
stop waiting, prove you exist
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 03 2011 03:15 GMT
#51
On December 03 2011 11:47 Wolf_Master wrote:
I have extracted it in downloads... and on c:\ drive... neather worked for me...


I'm sorry but I don't have any idea why it's not working for you o.o. I will keep looking for you problem, as I want to get this program as bug free as possible, and I am already having concerns about new patches...
Wolf_Master
Profile Joined July 2011
7 Posts
December 03 2011 03:16 GMT
#52
I HAVE GLOWING PROBES NOW... so what I did is I just stole the Liberty.SC2Mod folder from his starcraft 2 after he was able to install it... and replaced mine with it... THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP... IM SO HAPPY :D,
stop waiting, prove you exist
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
December 03 2011 03:48 GMT
#53
Definitely stalling now!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Seohce
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom394 Posts
December 03 2011 03:49 GMT
#54
Colour* ;P
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 03 2011 03:57 GMT
#55
On December 03 2011 12:49 Seohce wrote:
Colour* ;P


Spelling differences! _/('=' )\_
tritonice
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
December 03 2011 04:17 GMT
#56
I'm win7 64 bit with with 2048 x 1152 resolution. During the installation (selecting region and selecting root directory) the text in the install box is not centered in the screen. I can't read all of it. After those two screens, everything else centers up. Weird. Maybe something with my display settings, and there was no issue running the installer itself. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS.
reikai
Profile Joined January 2011
United States359 Posts
December 03 2011 04:50 GMT
#57
On December 02 2011 23:55 coL.Minigun wrote:
How long should it take on the "installing stronger team color please wait, this may take a while"?

Been on this step for quite a while indeed ;p



Yes this!!! ^^ I've been in the same state, could we get some feedback on this please? :D

Thanks in advance
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce. :T:
Treetop
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States140 Posts
December 03 2011 04:58 GMT
#58
Installed perfectly in my first shot. Download took a wee bit because of my crummy speeds. After that, install was about 15 seconds. Ezpz and works perfectly. Thank you for this! I love it!
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
December 03 2011 05:01 GMT
#59
Was it really that hard to move a file into sc2?
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
Special Tektics
Profile Joined November 2011
Ukraine84 Posts
December 03 2011 05:04 GMT
#60
I just want to say i already install this. First there is some problem but maybe i messt up to some file, i later reinstall everything and is best working function now. I real agree with these idea of strong color not like now Blizzard color. Blizzard should hire you! Thanks to you
"So sentries have no more energy... can be used to block your zealots"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
-ZergGirl 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1983
910 61
sorry 48
Bale 30
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox666
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor86
Other Games
summit1g7883
WinterStarcraft408
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0273
Livibee163
Sick159
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 26m
Stellar Fest
7h 26m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.