• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:39
CEST 06:39
KST 13:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

1.4.2 Patch Live - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 58 Next
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
November 08 2011 10:44 GMT
#421
On November 08 2011 13:41 aeroblaster wrote:
What's the new decal? I'm really super curious!


Also curious about the blizzcon decal, is it available? I personally think decals are much cooler than portraits anyway, and since I'm too lazy to actually get 500 wins (I think my play time exponentially decayed each season...) this is the easiest way for me to get a decal (since I was in fact at Blizzcon).
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 10:46:20
November 08 2011 10:45 GMT
#422
On November 08 2011 19:15 VPFaith wrote:
I think Feedbacks should not be killing the unit completely, rather, drains Health to 1 HP. What do you guys think, I mean infestors can be saved =)

I suggest that because someone told me a unit in Broodwar cannot kill the unit but can only get the unit to like 1HP or something? Correct me if im wrong.



That would be a change that only affects gameplay at high level, exactly where Protoss struggles....
I wouldn't mind though, since I rather use feedback in order to prevent spell casting than killing units (except medivacs)

I would be ok with that, if Fungal Growth would not make massive units immobile, hate to see my mothership get held in place by a bit of green goo...

+ Storm detects invis units, Fungal Growth and EMP do, why not Storm!?
Deimos0
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Poland277 Posts
November 08 2011 10:48 GMT
#423
I'm seriously happy that Blizzard did only cut the upgrades' cost. Imagine what ragestorm would begin, if they did something about upgrades' timings. All in all - it was necessary patch (especially EMP).
protect me from what I want
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
November 08 2011 10:48 GMT
#424
another arguement that toss can chrono fucking everything.
'Chronoboosted on cheaper upgrades makes the deathball even stronger'
Yea but you'll have fuck all economy cos you wont be able to chrono probes as much.
Fewer collosus, or the attack comes later
and upgrades like blink charge and thermal lance will all be taking longer, making the attack later

i think you'll struggle to see a game where you can say that the toss won due to upgrades being slightly cheaper
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
November 08 2011 10:52 GMT
#425
On November 08 2011 19:40 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 19:30 yeint wrote:
On November 08 2011 18:39 tuestresfat wrote:
On November 08 2011 18:25 XenoX101 wrote:
You have two options as a Terran

1) Work a bit harder in PvT
2) Complain
3) Complain despite the fact I never figured out how to use ghost emp effectively anyway
Please choose the right one.

I think I know what most people chose.

The majority of TL posters are diamond or lower. 99% of you guys never figured out how to use EMP in your standard PvT anyway so quit complaining.


We shouldn't have pro-gamer level spellcasting micro to be able to win TvP (or vice versa). I understand that balancing should address concerns at the very highest skill levels first and foremost, but if Blizzard wants people to buy their games, they need to at least attempt to correct things in ways that don't break bronze through diamond, because that comprises literally 98% of people who paid $60 for their game.

I personally can't get good EMPs off consistently because my computer is a piece of shit that occasionally drops to 5-10 FPS during big protoss laser beam/storm battles. This change will make it even harder. This doesn't break things in TvZ or TvT, because army positioning and composition matters much more than landing individual spells in a 1 second window.

So not only does Blizzard need to make the game well balanced and entertaining to watch at the highest levels, and it needs to be balanced for bronzies, but it also has to be balanced when played on computers that can't render the game's graphics? Should SC2 also be balanced for players who can't afford a keyboard?


Is it really necessary to argue everything with ridiculous hyperbole?

1. I am not saying EMP does not need to be dealt with, but perhaps there are better ways of doing it, and assuming that those will make pro-level games less entertaining to watch is completely baseless.
2. It doesn't need to be balanced for bronzies, it needs to be balanced bronze through diamond, i.e. for 98% of players. I was just addressing the idea that overpowered things are perfectly fine as long as GSL-level micro can defeat them.
3. It doesn't need to be balanced for shitty computers. My point was that this illustrates a volatility in the TvP matchup that works both ways. Terran gets perfect EMPs off, toss is dead, the entire 20 minutes of macro and harass and strategy are gone in 1 second. Or the Protoss gets perfect forcefields off, terran is equally dead. EMP and forcefield are part of an arms race to deny retreating and force all engagements to end the game then and there. This doesn't exist in TvZ, or PvZ to such an extent.
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
November 08 2011 10:54 GMT
#426
On November 08 2011 19:41 SeaSwift wrote:
-> If you are complaining about Shield upgrade speed I don't want to discuss anything with you anyway, as you have clearly fallen into the land of Cheshire cats and the Queen of Hearts.


I'm not complaining about the upgrades at all. I am perfectly fine with the change.

I'm simply saying that yes, making an upgrade cheaper will let you get it marginally faster without cutting into unit production.
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
ULuMuGuLu
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
190 Posts
November 08 2011 10:58 GMT
#427
Hey Guys,

i'm a Diamond-Protoss and i'm pretty happy about this changes. I kinda hate the PvT nowadays, but maybe this will change my opinion about that Matchup. I'll try some 2/2 Timing Pushes i guess :-) let's see how they work out on Ladder.

But another thing: What about that Portrait from Blizzcon 2011, didn't they say it will be released in the new Patch too? Anyone seen a screenshot of it now? Cause i didnt and i'm wondering why nobody talks about it on SEA Blizzard Forums. Maybe everybody forgot about Blizzards promise already?
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
November 08 2011 10:59 GMT
#428
On November 08 2011 19:30 yeint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 18:39 tuestresfat wrote:
On November 08 2011 18:25 XenoX101 wrote:
You have two options as a Terran

1) Work a bit harder in PvT
2) Complain
3) Complain despite the fact I never figured out how to use ghost emp effectively anyway
Please choose the right one.

I think I know what most people chose.

The majority of TL posters are diamond or lower. 99% of you guys never figured out how to use EMP in your standard PvT anyway so quit complaining.


We shouldn't have pro-gamer level spellcasting micro to be able to win TvP (or vice versa). I understand that balancing should address concerns at the very highest skill levels first and foremost, but if Blizzard wants people to buy their games, they need to at least attempt to correct things in ways that don't break bronze through diamond, because that comprises literally 98% of people who paid $60 for their game.

I personally can't get good EMPs off consistently because my computer is a piece of shit that occasionally drops to 5-10 FPS during big protoss laser beam/storm battles. This change will make it even harder. This doesn't break things in TvZ or TvT, because army positioning and composition matters much more than landing individual spells in a 1 second window.


you don't have to have progamer level EMPs because your opponent is equally as bad as you are and thus doesn't have progamer level storms. and even if a certain strategy is easier at a certain level, you can always overcome it by just getting better. in broodwar you don't win TvP below the C- level (which is like 99.999999% of all bw players) because terran is fucking impossible to play, but terran is also the strongest and most successful race in korea. imagine if blizzard attempted to buff terran just because it was too hard to play for newbies? there'd be literally nothing but terran at the pro level.

it doesn't matter if bronze to masters is "broken" because you can always win by playing better. the auto-mm should make it so that it's invisible to you anyways, since people who abuse a strategy will just get moved up to a higher mmr and you'll only face people who execute that strategy poorly.
Quartal
Profile Joined April 2011
140 Posts
November 08 2011 11:07 GMT
#429
Holy crap EMP is small...

I usually play toss, but was offracing as Terran on ladder in a PvT and got a bit of a shock when I tried to EMP his army. I think this is a good change in general, as it prevents a Protoss army from being spammed with blanket EMPs and then crushed, and makes EMP placement and usage a finer and more difficult art.
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 11:08:52
November 08 2011 11:07 GMT
#430
On November 08 2011 19:30 yeint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 18:39 tuestresfat wrote:
On November 08 2011 18:25 XenoX101 wrote:
You have two options as a Terran

1) Work a bit harder in PvT
2) Complain
3) Complain despite the fact I never figured out how to use ghost emp effectively anyway
Please choose the right one.

I think I know what most people chose.

The majority of TL posters are diamond or lower. 99% of you guys never figured out how to use EMP in your standard PvT anyway so quit complaining.


We shouldn't have pro-gamer level spellcasting micro to be able to win TvP (or vice versa). I understand that balancing should address concerns at the very highest skill levels first and foremost, but if Blizzard wants people to buy their games, they need to at least attempt to correct things in ways that don't break bronze through diamond, because that comprises literally 98% of people who paid $60 for their game.

I personally can't get good EMPs off consistently because my computer is a piece of shit that occasionally drops to 5-10 FPS during big protoss laser beam/storm battles. This change will make it even harder. This doesn't break things in TvZ or TvT, because army positioning and composition matters much more than landing individual spells in a 1 second window.


Uh, what? So Blizzard should balance this game around whether or not your computer has enough FPS to make it easy for you to EMP? Buy a better computer or don't play the game. My computer can't run a ton of games from after 2010, I just don't play them even if I really want to, deal with it. What was the point of you even writing this?

Also lol at people still whining that this will break anything. Unbelievable. Some people are even arguing that it's going to break diamond level or whatever, except I doubt diamond level build orders are considered down to the last 50/50 at specific seconds or a build doesn't work. If it somehow does influence diamond/masters level, which it won't, then maybe the terrans losing to it just don't have diamond level TvP.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
blackbrrd
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway477 Posts
November 08 2011 11:10 GMT
#431
On November 08 2011 20:07 iREight wrote:
Holy crap EMP is small...

I usually play toss, but was offracing as Terran on ladder in a PvT and got a bit of a shock when I tried to EMP his army. I think this is a good change in general, as it prevents a Protoss army from being spammed with blanket EMPs and then crushed, and makes EMP placement and usage a finer and more difficult art.

Holy crap EMP and Storm are small you mean? They are the same size now.
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
November 08 2011 11:12 GMT
#432
On November 08 2011 19:59 rauk wrote:
you don't have to have progamer level EMPs because your opponent is equally as bad as you are and thus doesn't have progamer level storms.


I don't care about storms all that much. I care about forcefields from 5-10 full energy sentries completely preventing all movement. Spamming F in a line is not something that requires pro-level micro. Trying to EMP sentries that are spread out in the P army before he can start FFing me to death was reasonably difficult with 2 range radius, it will be a lot more so with 1.5 range radius.

Frankly I don't think I'll have problems EMPing templars, they're so ridiculously slow anyway, and if he's making a crapton of them, there's less sentries and I can dodge storms and retreat to heal.
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
Ohforf
Profile Joined July 2008
Singapore80 Posts
November 08 2011 11:14 GMT
#433
Wish they'd buff protoss air upgrades too...like air armour is more expensive than ground armour for some reason...and now ground weapons level 2 and 3 is cheaper than air weapons level 2 and 3... protoss air is rather weak compared to zerg and terran air, so this could be a nice buff.
Deus escreve certo por linhas tortas. L'heroisme tombe au niveau de debrouillage.
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
November 08 2011 11:15 GMT
#434
On November 08 2011 19:58 ULuMuGuLu wrote:
But another thing: What about that Portrait from Blizzcon 2011, didn't they say it will be released in the new Patch too? Anyone seen a screenshot of it now? Cause i didnt and i'm wondering why nobody talks about it on SEA Blizzard Forums. Maybe everybody forgot about Blizzards promise already?


You mean this?
BLIZZCON AVATAR

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
zuroy
Profile Joined December 2010
9 Posts
November 08 2011 11:15 GMT
#435
the new avatar looks sick!!
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 11:17:12
November 08 2011 11:16 GMT
#436
On November 08 2011 20:12 yeint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 19:59 rauk wrote:
you don't have to have progamer level EMPs because your opponent is equally as bad as you are and thus doesn't have progamer level storms.


I don't care about storms all that much. I care about forcefields from 5-10 full energy sentries completely preventing all movement. Spamming F in a line is not something that requires pro-level micro. Trying to EMP sentries that are spread out in the P army before he can start FFing me to death was reasonably difficult with 2 range radius, it will be a lot more so with 1.5 range radius.

Frankly I don't think I'll have problems EMPing templars, they're so ridiculously slow anyway, and if he's making a crapton of them, there's less sentries and I can dodge storms and retreat to heal.


10 full energy sentries is also 500/1000. Try getting some medivacs, picking them up, and moving away, since all those forcefields have just wasted 1000 gas worth of stuff from the protoss side? Or at you somehow at a point where protoss has retained 10 full energy sentries, with enough blink stalkers to pick those off without getting destroyed when they come into range, then protoss probably already won.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
November 08 2011 11:17 GMT
#437
On November 08 2011 20:07 Heavenly wrote:
Uh, what? So Blizzard should balance this game around whether or not your computer has enough FPS to make it easy for you to EMP? Buy a better computer or don't play the game. My computer can't run a ton of games from after 2010, I just don't play them even if I really want to, deal with it. What was the point of you even writing this?


The point of writing this, as I already stated, is that it shows how fragile the matchup has become. Landing 5 perfect EMPs should not decimate a 120 food army, and landing 10 perfect forcefields should not decimate a 120 food army either. By weakening EMP's radius for all its functions, it makes FF stronger. If the change had reduced overall shield damage, maybe EMP would be used more for combating casters than as a front-loaded aoe nuke that completely destroys protoss.

Also lol at people still whining that this will break anything. Unbelievable. Some people are even arguing that it's going to break diamond level or whatever, except I doubt diamond level build orders are considered down to the last 50/50 at specific seconds or a build doesn't work. If it somehow does influence diamond/masters level, which it won't, then maybe the terrans losing to it just don't have diamond level TvP.


The upgrade changes won't break anything sub-GM.
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
November 08 2011 11:18 GMT
#438
On November 08 2011 19:15 VPFaith wrote:
I think Feedbacks should not be killing the unit completely, rather, drains Health to 1 HP. What do you guys think, I mean infestors can be saved =)

I suggest that because someone told me a unit in Broodwar cannot kill the unit but can only get the unit to like 1HP or something? Correct me if im wrong.


Vehemently disagree with this. Feedback would then just be pointless. I'm not going to make high templar for the possibility that you *may eventually* make units with energy, just so I can not even kill the units. As it is, psi storm needs to be researched, and it takes forever. High templar would have no function until storm finished, so they would just be dead weight. Feedback is needed to kill off (or- at least- have the potential to kill off) medivac drops, infestors, ghosts, etc. High templar are already terrible compared to ghosts, and slightly worse than/ on par with infestors. Nerfing them would just make them useless.

Plague from BW took the units health down to 1, but that was a completely different spell in a completely different context.

"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 11:22:46
November 08 2011 11:19 GMT
#439
On November 08 2011 20:17 yeint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 20:07 Heavenly wrote:
Uh, what? So Blizzard should balance this game around whether or not your computer has enough FPS to make it easy for you to EMP? Buy a better computer or don't play the game. My computer can't run a ton of games from after 2010, I just don't play them even if I really want to, deal with it. What was the point of you even writing this?


The point of writing this, as I already stated, is that it shows how fragile the matchup has become. Landing 5 perfect EMPs should not decimate a 120 food army, and landing 10 perfect forcefields should not decimate a 120 food army either. By weakening EMP's radius for all its functions, it makes FF stronger. If the change had reduced overall shield damage, maybe EMP would be used more for combating casters than as a front-loaded aoe nuke that completely destroys protoss.

Show nested quote +
Also lol at people still whining that this will break anything. Unbelievable. Some people are even arguing that it's going to break diamond level or whatever, except I doubt diamond level build orders are considered down to the last 50/50 at specific seconds or a build doesn't work. If it somehow does influence diamond/masters level, which it won't, then maybe the terrans losing to it just don't have diamond level TvP.


The upgrade changes won't break anything sub-GM.


The point of what I wrote is, if your computer can't handle the game, don't play it. I've also seen tons of games where no ghost armies have still won against protoss 'deathballs' with proper positioning. My computer is also a piece of crap and I live high up in an apartment where the wifi is horrible, and I get decimated by ling/baneling all the time, that's none of Blizzard's concern. I'm not a big fan of 10 banelings destroying all of my zealots and 100 gas sentries because my forcefields go down a second late but I live with it. It's also not going to 'break' anything on any level.

And I'd be more than happy if it was a reduction to overall shield damage, that'd be the same general effect on EMP (reducing the overall damage it inflicts in an AOE even if the AOE is now wider). Though most likely there would be a much bigger uproar if that was the case.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 11:23:56
November 08 2011 11:21 GMT
#440
Ghost change should help a lot against some early ghost timing, lategame it won't make a difference though, hoping for more ghost nerfs in the future, really looking forward to the new upgrade costs, especially since I just love going double forge.
Still having my fingers crossed for making EMP damage over time, instant of instant damage.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21043
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 51
Noble 5
Icarus 4
League of Legends
JimRising 834
Other Games
summit1g13318
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Lourlo1273
• Rush565
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 21m
Replay Cast
18h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.