• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6325 users

Another Neural Parasite Change. - Page 52

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 59 Next
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 16 2011 15:35 GMT
#1021
On September 17 2011 00:33 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:10 QTIP. wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:56 Budmandude wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:
ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.

I would kill to see this replay!


Me too, The Zerg has to fuck up insanely bad to lose in this situation!


That's an understatement. It'd be hard to lose even if you went and had lunch for 15 minutes.

You could probably disconnect and still get credited for the win.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
September 16 2011 15:41 GMT
#1022
This change doesn't nerf the infestor, nor does it really change the way infestors should be played, but rather it raises the skill cap on the infestor, forcing people to be more careful with them because they're made out of paper.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Turbo.Tactics
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany675 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 15:50:04
September 16 2011 15:48 GMT
#1023
On September 17 2011 00:41 mbr2321 wrote:
This change doesn't nerf the infestor, nor does it really change the way infestors should be played, but rather it raises the skill cap on the infestor, forcing people to be more careful with them because they're made out of paper.


"Raising the skill cap" is just another euphemism for "the unit is worse". It's the same with: "the unit has a lot of development potential" meaning it's actually retarded.

Also: Is forcing people to be more careful with infestors not a change to the way infestors are played?
Zerg - because Browders sons hate 'em
imbecile
Profile Joined October 2009
563 Posts
September 16 2011 15:53 GMT
#1024
On September 17 2011 00:08 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 23:41 imbecile wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:32 Philip2110 wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:

ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.


Something wrong with how you play if that is happening. Not the game


Probably. I don't have the best infestor control. Point is, you never ever have anything like this happening with T or P. I mean, I even took out his 2 colossi before they could do much, and it didn't matter. Simple gateway army + 2-3 Immortals and Archons just steamrolled everything I had with a-move.


Lol oh its you. Didn't you get banned from the strat forum for your huge insult thread against Protoss players?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264065


Was worth it
Instigata
Profile Joined April 2004
United States546 Posts
September 16 2011 15:53 GMT
#1025
To be honest I think it is part of a brilliant scheme. Zerg users will whine and whine and Blizzard will say ok we got what you need. You need Kerrigan, you need...... Heart of the Swarm!!!!!! Only 49.99 at your local electronics store, reserve your copy!!!!!
SC2 was doomed from the start.
fierywinds
Profile Joined October 2010
22 Posts
September 16 2011 15:53 GMT
#1026
Im a gm zerg player. Im quite glad they nerfed neural parasite to 7 range. If they nerfed it to 8 range, i might actually have to consider if i should build infestors and research NP in certain situations. But 7 range just makes it so i write infestors completely out of my gameplay.

I always try to adapt and be as unbiased as I can but i think thors might become a tad too strong after this patch.

Im already using the race with the least units, and in the games i play, i dun use hydras and ultralisks. Now infestors too? 0.0
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 16 2011 15:55 GMT
#1027
On September 17 2011 00:53 fierywinds wrote:
Im a gm zerg player. Im quite glad they nerfed neural parasite to 7 range. If they nerfed it to 8 range, i might actually have to consider if i should build infestors and research NP in certain situations. But 7 range just makes it so i write infestors completely out of my gameplay.

I always try to adapt and be as unbiased as I can but i think thors might become a tad too strong after this patch.

Im already using the race with the least units, and in the games i play, i dun use hydras and ultralisks. Now infestors too? 0.0

Does not compute.
fierywinds
Profile Joined October 2010
22 Posts
September 16 2011 15:56 GMT
#1028
This change doesn't nerf the infestor, nor does it really change the way infestors should be played, but rather it raises the skill cap on the infestor, forcing people to be more careful with them because they're made out of paper.


How about we make storm melee range to raise the skill cap on high templars? =.=
imbecile
Profile Joined October 2009
563 Posts
September 16 2011 15:56 GMT
#1029
On September 17 2011 00:33 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:10 QTIP. wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:56 Budmandude wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:
ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.

I would kill to see this replay!


Me too, The Zerg has to fuck up insanely bad to lose in this situation!


That's an understatement. It'd be hard to lose even if you went and had lunch for 15 minutes.


Well, I haven't lost a ZvZ in 3 days, and the only TvT I lost in the last few days was because I forgot my 1st overlord or lost all my infetsors for free something like that.

I can't remember when I last won against P.
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 15:57:37
September 16 2011 15:57 GMT
#1030
On September 17 2011 00:35 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:33 The KY wrote:
On September 17 2011 00:10 QTIP. wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:56 Budmandude wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:
ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.

I would kill to see this replay!


Me too, The Zerg has to fuck up insanely bad to lose in this situation!


That's an understatement. It'd be hard to lose even if you went and had lunch for 15 minutes.

You could probably disconnect and still get credited for the win.

haha that was hilarious, talk about exaggeration to further his cause.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
September 16 2011 16:08 GMT
#1031
On September 17 2011 00:56 imbecile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:33 The KY wrote:
On September 17 2011 00:10 QTIP. wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:56 Budmandude wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:
ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.

I would kill to see this replay!


Me too, The Zerg has to fuck up insanely bad to lose in this situation!


That's an understatement. It'd be hard to lose even if you went and had lunch for 15 minutes.


Well, I haven't lost a ZvZ in 3 days, and the only TvT I lost in the last few days was because I forgot my 1st overlord or lost all my infetsors for free something like that.

I can't remember when I last won against P.


So you're really bad at ZvP? What a revelation.

Still waiting on that replay.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 16 2011 16:08 GMT
#1032
On September 17 2011 00:53 imbecile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:08 QTIP. wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:41 imbecile wrote:
On September 16 2011 23:32 Philip2110 wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:58 imbecile wrote:

ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax.


Something wrong with how you play if that is happening. Not the game


Probably. I don't have the best infestor control. Point is, you never ever have anything like this happening with T or P. I mean, I even took out his 2 colossi before they could do much, and it didn't matter. Simple gateway army + 2-3 Immortals and Archons just steamrolled everything I had with a-move.


Lol oh its you. Didn't you get banned from the strat forum for your huge insult thread against Protoss players?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264065


Was worth it


Lol -- glad to hear that it worked out for you.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Feidspar
Profile Joined December 2010
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 16:11:22
September 16 2011 16:10 GMT
#1033
On September 17 2011 00:18 WinteRR wrote:
why are the zerg players still not happy about this?.


Probably because zerg shouldn't have been getting touched in the first place. PvT and PvZ match ups were suffering. What's the common factor in all of this? Zerg obviously! Nerf infestors into oblivion.

Protoss needed buffs. And they got them. A few significant buffs with +1 immortal range (we all know what +1 range does to units. Roaches and archons are now pretty standard in all match ups), and a massive +60 effective hp on warp prisms.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
September 16 2011 16:19 GMT
#1034
On September 17 2011 00:18 WinteRR wrote:
why are the zerg players still not happy about this?

a totally bad change (no NP on massive units) has been revoked and instead a far weaker nerf has replaced it which won't completely change its application too much anyway. I guess people will always find a way to vent their frustration.


Because the change is unwarranted?

NP is by far the weakest spell on the infestor and prior to these ptr changes being brought up, people hardly complained about it. Infestors are made of wet paper, cannot move while using it, have to research it, AND it only lasts 15 seconds. Furthermore, the prime targets for neural (colossi and thors) requires you to get into a reasonable position to be sniped.

Protoss has their range 9 feedback, blink stalkers with range 6, colossi pretty far back, some are even using phoenix to lift them up.

Terran will have siege tanks and maybe even ghosts if the game goes on long enough.

If the infestor is to be nerfed more intelligent changes would be one of the following:

1) Removing the snare effect on fungal and replacing it with a movement speed reduction. Even as a zerg I feel this ability is bad for the game, because once it lands there is little the player can do aside from just taking as many fungals as I wish to dish out. This should be priority number one.

2) Remove the ability to neural massive AIR units. Or at least, I don't think you should be able to steal a mothership, and maybe if carriers and battlecruisers were used against zerg the corruptor would have a purpose again besides being turned into a much better unit.

3) Hell I'd probably be more content if they returned fungal to its state prior to the patch and buffed neural in exchange. Fungal and infested terrans have always been good.

I feel like people are so desperate to have the infestor nerfed they'll take anything they can get without even considering what might be best for the game.

NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
imbecile
Profile Joined October 2009
563 Posts
September 16 2011 16:24 GMT
#1035
On September 17 2011 00:57 sekritzzz wrote:
haha that was hilarious, talk about exaggeration to further his cause.


Ok, actually watched the replay now (was too painful). It was exaggerated, sure, because that's how it felt to me in the game.

The actual stats right before the game ending battle at my natural:

56 workers vs 43
4 base vs 2 base.
Greater Spire Morphing vs. robo tech + gateway
2:1 upgrades vs 1:1 upgrades
106 army supply vs 74 army supply
11 infestors and 7 corruptors + lings + 2 spines 4 queens vs 2 colossus and pure stalker + zealots

20 seconds later my army consisted of 3 corruptors and he still had everything except the 2 colossus handily destroying my main and natural.
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
September 16 2011 16:24 GMT
#1036
On September 17 2011 01:10 Feidspar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:18 WinteRR wrote:
why are the zerg players still not happy about this?.


Probably because zerg shouldn't have been getting touched in the first place. PvT and PvZ match ups were suffering. What's the common factor in all of this? Zerg obviously! Nerf infestors into oblivion.

Protoss needed buffs. And they got them. A few significant buffs with +1 immortal range (we all know what +1 range does to units. Roaches and archons are now pretty standard in all match ups), and a massive +60 effective hp on warp prisms.


I'm interested to see what +1 range does to Immortals. I honestly don't think it'll really do anything since they'll still be stuck unable to fire behind Stalkers as Stalkers have the same range but move faster.
E.H Eager
Profile Joined August 2011
United States227 Posts
September 16 2011 16:29 GMT
#1037
This unit causes so many problems for blizzard...
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 16:31:17
September 16 2011 16:31 GMT
#1038
On September 17 2011 01:24 imbecile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:57 sekritzzz wrote:
haha that was hilarious, talk about exaggeration to further his cause.


Ok, actually watched the replay now (was too painful). It was exaggerated, sure, because that's how it felt to me in the game.

The actual stats right before the game ending battle at my natural:

56 workers vs 43
4 base vs 2 base.
Greater Spire Morphing vs. robo tech + gateway
2:1 upgrades vs 1:1 upgrades
106 army supply vs 74 army supply
11 infestors and 7 corruptors + lings + 2 spines 4 queens vs 2 colossus and pure stalker + zealots

20 seconds later my army consisted of 3 corruptors and he still had everything except the 2 colossus handily destroying my main and natural.


You original post:

"ZvP: I scout exactly what he is doing, I'm ahead in economy, I make the counter, and I lose badly anyway. Yesterday I have lost a game against 2base tier2 protoss while being on 5 bases hive tech having double his worker and army supply with 15 infestors and he still walks right through my whole army and static defenses and kills main and natural and all tech before I can remax."

Yeah. Just submit the replay so we can try to help you out.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 16 2011 16:32 GMT
#1039
On September 17 2011 01:24 branflakes14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 01:10 Feidspar wrote:
On September 17 2011 00:18 WinteRR wrote:
why are the zerg players still not happy about this?.


Probably because zerg shouldn't have been getting touched in the first place. PvT and PvZ match ups were suffering. What's the common factor in all of this? Zerg obviously! Nerf infestors into oblivion.

Protoss needed buffs. And they got them. A few significant buffs with +1 immortal range (we all know what +1 range does to units. Roaches and archons are now pretty standard in all match ups), and a massive +60 effective hp on warp prisms.


I'm interested to see what +1 range does to Immortals. I honestly don't think it'll really do anything since they'll still be stuck unable to fire behind Stalkers as Stalkers have the same range but move faster.


I think the range buff is a nudge from Blizzard, trying to encourage Protoss to explore more Immortal builds. Right now, they dominate early game, suck mid game, and are only good late game if you are making like 3-5 at a time.

Some new builds should pop up - no doubt about that.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 16:43:05
September 16 2011 16:41 GMT
#1040
On September 17 2011 01:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:18 WinteRR wrote:
why are the zerg players still not happy about this?

a totally bad change (no NP on massive units) has been revoked and instead a far weaker nerf has replaced it which won't completely change its application too much anyway. I guess people will always find a way to vent their frustration.


Because the change is unwarranted?

NP is by far the weakest spell on the infestor and prior to these ptr changes being brought up, people hardly complained about it. Infestors are made of wet paper, cannot move while using it, have to research it, AND it only lasts 15 seconds. Furthermore, the prime targets for neural (colossi and thors) requires you to get into a reasonable position to be sniped.

Protoss has their range 9 feedback, blink stalkers with range 6, colossi pretty far back, some are even using phoenix to lift them up.

Terran will have siege tanks and maybe even ghosts if the game goes on long enough.

If the infestor is to be nerfed more intelligent changes would be one of the following:

1) Removing the snare effect on fungal and replacing it with a movement speed reduction. Even as a zerg I feel this ability is bad for the game, because once it lands there is little the player can do aside from just taking as many fungals as I wish to dish out. This should be priority number one.

2) Remove the ability to neural massive AIR units. Or at least, I don't think you should be able to steal a mothership, and maybe if carriers and battlecruisers were used against zerg the corruptor would have a purpose again besides being turned into a much better unit.

3) Hell I'd probably be more content if they returned fungal to its state prior to the patch and buffed neural in exchange. Fungal and infested terrans have always been good.

I feel like people are so desperate to have the infestor nerfed they'll take anything they can get without even considering what might be best for the game.



I'm so glad to see other people saying this.

As far as I'm aware there really were no complaints about Neural from anybody before this patch. But since we heard Blizzard were going to nerf it, alot of people arbitrarily felt the need to defend the decision and have thus decided that NP is losing them every game vs Zerg and is causing every tournament to be Zerg dominated.

Realistically I think that, taking into account unit ranges, delay on the spell, fragility and high target priority of Infestors, a Zerg has to outmaneuver his opponent to pull off Neurals. The infallbile counter to it is to micro better. That's it.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 5m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.